Author Topic: Alchemist  (Read 4005 times)

Offline mimas

• Nooboo
Alchemist
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:18:07 PM »
How mutch many i can as a Alchemist?

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
Re: Alchemist
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 04:34:19 PM »
How mutch many i can as a Alchemist?

I assume that is "How much money can I make as an Alchemist?". That would depend on what elixers you are making, which in turn will depend on availability of the various components.

The most expensive elixers are work over 2000 each, while the cheapest are worth less than 20.

The expensive ones require relatively rare components to make, so you won't be making them very often.

Of the ones that only require simple harvestables, the most valuable would be the Jar of Potent Friendship at 328 (requires one Beeswax and one Red Valerian).
If you allow for the use of Gem Dust, your top value item becomes the Potent Skill Booster at 554 (one dust of any type, one Mycenas, one Red Valerian).

Those values are, of course, before the effects of Consignment.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mimas

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »
Ok, thx for help.

Do know howt much many i can make per hour?

Offline drift9999

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 11:18:00 PM »
Ok, thx for help.

Do know howt much many i can make per hour?
Let's assume that your Alchemist is level 10, with all the skill challenges completed. Let's also assume that he's a pro at the Consignment Store, with the Born Salesman trait.

We make Potent Skill Boosters, as the ingredients are easy and the value is decent. Your Sim takes 22.5 minutes to make a batch, and since we've completed the relevant challenge, this contains three such elixirs. Including down-time in between batches, let's say he makes two batches per hour. This is 6 elixirs worth 554 each, or 3,324. At the Consignment Store we typically get 235% of that, so that would be about 7,811 per hour disregarding cost of ingredients. For Potent Skill Booster, these are relatively easy to acquire.

To estimate, if you used other possible elixirs, disregarding cost of ingredients:
  • Jar of Potent Friendship (as zyffyr mentioned, even easier ingredients) - 4,624
  • Origin of the Tragic Clown (insect, mycenas, tragic clownfish - the latter 2 are harvestable) - 11,787
  • Bottled Simbot Converter (iron, gold, palladium - if you have excess metals; plausible, though to maximise value you should use transfiguration actually) - 26,254
  • Bottled Blessing of the Fae (absolute max) - 29,807

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 10:37:43 AM »
Let's assume that your Alchemist is level 10, with all the skill challenges completed. Let's also assume that he's a pro at the Consignment Store, with the Born Salesman trait.

We make Potent Skill Boosters, as the ingredients are easy and the value is decent. Your Sim takes 22.5 minutes to make a batch, and since we've completed the relevant challenge, this contains three such elixirs. Including down-time in between batches, let's say he makes two batches per hour. This is 6 elixirs worth 554 each, or 3,324. At the Consignment Store we typically get 235% of that, so that would be about 7,811 per hour disregarding cost of ingredients. For Potent Skill Booster, these are relatively easy to acquire.

To estimate, if you used other possible elixirs, disregarding cost of ingredients:
  • Jar of Potent Friendship (as zyffyr mentioned, even easier ingredients) - 4,624
  • Origin of the Tragic Clown (insect, mycenas, tragic clownfish - the latter 2 are harvestable) - 11,787
  • Bottled Simbot Converter (iron, gold, palladium - if you have excess metals; plausible, though to maximise value you should use transfiguration actually) - 26,254
  • Bottled Blessing of the Fae (absolute max) - 29,807
..... Did you do that all in your head? And that is reaally helpful for my Alchemist! Thank you!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline mimas

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 03:59:57 PM »
Thank you.