Author Topic: Palm Retreat - 3 br, 3ba  (Read 4908 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Palm Retreat - 3 br, 3ba
« on: April 20, 2013, 04:55:57 AM »
 Name: Palm Retreat
Lot Size: 30 x 30
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: 3 br and 3 ba
Cost Furnished: $153,913
Cost Unfurnished: $94,996
EP and SPs: Ambitions, (Washing Machine, Dryer, Laundry Baskets, Dresser, Painting) Late Night, (Fridge, Couches, TV) Outdoor Living, (Plants) Generations, (Lamps, Bean Bag, Rug) Town Life, (Sinks) Pets, (Toy, Painting, Umbrella) Master Suite, (Curtains) Showtime, (Windows, Plants, Umbrella, Hot Tub) Seasons, (Mirrors, Picnic Table, Dining Chairs, Bed, Barbeque, Lights, Outdoor Loungers, Dining Table, Coffee Table) University Life (TV, Bookshelf, Dresser)

Palm Retreat is the perfect house for a group of three, whether it is a family or housemates. With a luxury rooftop terrace, that includes a hot tub, and a grand backyard, that includes a pool, who wouldn’t want to call Palm Retreat their home? The kitchen is fitted with cutting-edge designs and the living and dining areas feature the most comfortable furniture around.

Note that while built in Lucky Palms this lot does not contain any Lucky Palms content.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Palm Retreat - 3 br, 3ba
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 05:06:25 AM »
I love the study area in the green bedroom! Great idea.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 06:01:15 AM »
This is lovely Gogo! and not to many items from University, so I can download when my copy of Showtime arrives  ;D

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:20:52 AM »
Downloaded!

This has come at just the right time - so going to move my sims in straight away :D

Looks great. I love the style of the houses in Lucky Palms.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 06:48:38 AM »
I love the study area in the green bedroom! Great idea.
Thank you! The bedrooms were probably my favourite parts of the house because I had fun creating little quirks.
This is lovely Gogo! and not to many items from University, so I can download when my copy of Showtime arrives  ;D
Thanks Creative! The only University item that could cause problems when downloading without it would be the dresser in the green bedroom because there it is only one space.
Downloaded!

This has come at just the right time - so going to move my sims in straight away :D

Looks great. I love the style of the houses in Lucky Palms.
Thank you! I agree about the houses in Lucky Palms, they do look great. I'm glad I uploaded the house at a perfect time.

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 06:50:48 AM »
This is really good! Looks cozy and comfy :) Great build!
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 01:00:20 PM »
This building is awesome Gogo !  I really love the way you scatter your furniture in a room . That is a great style you've developed . That is one great kitchen . The house has a nice feel to it . Any sim should be very comfortable living there . You did an awesome job with your creation .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »
Just to confirm, been playing in this house today and I love it. My sims do too :D

I have two couples and a single (he just can't find his match - bless him) and it's perfect. I have added a few of my own touches but barely changed a thing. I will definitely be using this house again and again.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 08:07:00 PM »
This is really good! Looks cozy and comfy :) Great build!
Thanks Neasha.
This building is awesome Gogo !  I really love the way you scatter your furniture in a room . That is a great style you've developed . That is one great kitchen . The house has a nice feel to it . Any sim should be very comfortable living there . You did an awesome job with your creation .  :)
Thanks ladybug! I love the kitchen too.
Just to confirm, been playing in this house today and I love it. My sims do too :D

I have two couples and a single (he just can't find his match - bless him) and it's perfect. I have added a few of my own touches but barely changed a thing. I will definitely be using this house again and again.
I'm glad the house is actually good to live in! I hope your single sim finds someone!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 05:03:48 PM »
Perfect for Lucky Palms! (and elsewhere)  Love the colors you used.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything