Author Topic: The Magical World: Chapter 79 – The Queen, The Rabbit, and the Boys in Shadow  (Read 115757 times)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Hello. I am very new to this forum, and I only started writing my first story today. So naturally I am a little intimidated to post here, but I decided to give it a go anyhow. This story is based off of the Disney Ten Generation Challenge. A link to which can be found here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/420207.page

Once upon a time there was a lonely baron.

But he did not stay lonely for long.

It wasn't long before they were expecting a new edition to their little family.

And soon a beautiful little girl was born.

They both loved her more than anything. But she was especially precious to her father.

However, where there is happiness, sadness often lurks...

But this story is not about this young couple, but rather about the young girl they brought into the world. {Enter Cinderella}

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Magical World: Chapter Two - Change Is Good Right...?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »
After her mother's death, Cinderella's father turned cold.

The once loving man hardly looked at her, because she reminded him too much of her mother.

He threw himself into his work, hardly ever being home.

Often she heard him heavily sobbing in his room.

Five years would pass before the end of such patterns came to a startling halt. With rapid pace Cinderella found herself with a new stepfamily. {Enter The Evil Trio}

Her stepmother wormed her way into her father's heart, and the head of the home.

Cinderella tried her best to be open, for it had been so long since she'd seen her father smile.

But something about her stepmother just wasn't right...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter Three - Sufferance
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 05:51:12 AM »
Not long after remarrying, Cinderella's father passed away.

Now having lost both of her parents, grief often overwhelmed her.

Hoping to fill this void she turned to her stepfamily for consolation, but was only met with coldness.

In fact, Bernadette made her into a servant, and moved her into the attic stating that she should stay out of the way of more "deserving" folks.

She was made to cook all the meals, and thoroughly clean the house each day.

Her step sisters only added to her misery. Calliope was an obnoxious, dramatic snob who took every opportunity to tell Cinderella how low she was.

Minerva didn't work around words, she merely jumped into action. Actions which of course Bernadette turned a blind eye to.

In her eyes, her girls were angels.

How long could this go on?

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Magical World: Chapter Three - Sufferance
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 06:12:34 AM »
This story is look interesting. I love magical and fairy-tale related things, that's wonderful!
Don't be intimidated okay, at first I am feel like that too. But, no worries everything will be alright. Trust me ;D
Cinderella is beautiful, I hope that she don't suffered long enough. She deserved to be happy and finding her charming prince soon :)

I'll reading this. Bookmarked ^w^
Good luck!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 06:52:57 AM »
This story is look interesting. I love magical and fairy-tale related things, that's wonderful!
Don't be intimidated okay, at first I am feel like that too. But, no worries everything will be alright. Trust me ;D
Cinderella is beautiful, I hope that she don't suffered long enough. She deserved to be happy and finding her charming prince soon :)

I'll reading this. Bookmarked ^w^
Good luck!

Oh wow thank you so much. That really means a lot coming from you, because I really like your stories.
And i'll try to bring her some happiness soon, as I am introducing the prince in the next chapter.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter Four - The Prince
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 10:22:13 AM »
"Your highness."
"Your highness!"
"Please awaken sir, it is time for your lesson."
*sigh* It was such a good slumber...

{Enter Prince Charming} How do you do? My name is Prince Henri...well just Henri please. The formalities make me cringe. This is Sebastian. He maintains the house, but more importantly he is my best friend.

We go through this cycle nearly every day. He tells me I'll shake free of my discontentment if I just push forward, and handle my duties. I calmly try to explain to him that the word "duty" is banned from my vocabulary, thus any sentence containing it is null and void.

Nevertheless, the lessons commence, and here goes by another day of the droll routine. Another day of lessons. Another day of emptiness...

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for all that I have. I live in a wonderful home, I have loving parents, and I'm free (for the most part) to do as I wish with my days.

But I just can't help but feel that something is missing. Maybe...someone?

I honestly had never thought too much about marriage, but lately the urgings (naggings) of my mother have kind of been getting to me.

"Darling, I really wish you would select a wife already."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I really get why I would need someone else to complete me. "
"Isn't that reliance on another person for your happiness kind of crazy?"

"I just wish you could understand the value a wife could bring to your life."
"I would hate to see you push everyone away, and end up alone."

"I get it. Just don't cry... I don't know what to do when ladies are upset..."

That's why when my father suggested I throw a ball to meet with all the young ladies in the kingdom, I actually agreed.

Well, here I come ladies. Do I...look charming?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Magical World: Chapter Four - The Prince
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »
Your prince is definitely handsome, and I love seeing the clothes from the 18th century French collection. Since Cinderella is a French fairy tale, they're absolutely perfect!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 01:19:21 PM »
Your prince is definitely handsome, and I love seeing the clothes from the 18th century French collection. Since Cinderella is a French fairy tale, they're absolutely perfect!

Lol thanks. I'm sure he would be happy to know that, since he is often unsure of himself. And yes I just personally love that collection, so I try to find as many opportunities to use it as possible.  :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »
Eeeee!  Love Disney, love this challenge!  Wonderful story so far dear ^^

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »
Eeeee!  Love Disney, love this challenge!  Wonderful story so far dear ^^
Thank you so much for the compliment. I really appreciate the feedback.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2013, 08:13:53 PM »
Oh wow thank you so much. That really means a lot coming from you, because I really like your stories.
And i'll try to bring her some happiness soon, as I am introducing the prince in the next chapter.

You're welcome and thank you so much, melancholy_anju that really means a lot too for me :)
That's great, I love to see the story soon! Don't worry, there's a lot of kind people here.
So, keep posting your stories and move on :D

----
Now for chapter 4 comment
---

Both Sebastian and Henri are good looking, you're the one who design them? Good job. I love them both ;D
And the Prince's home is awesome! Great update, I can't wait to see the next chapter :)
I hope Cinderella soon meet her prince charming as soon as possible. Poor, Cinderella :D

My Stories:

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2013, 09:18:41 PM »
You're welcome and thank you so much, melancholy_anju that really means a lot too for me :)
That's great, I love to see the story soon! Don't worry, there's a lot of kind people here.
So, keep posting your stories and move on :D

----
Now for chapter 4 comment
---

Both Sebastian and Henri are good looking, you're the one who design them? Good job. I love them both ;D
And the Prince's home is awesome! Great update, I can't wait to see the next chapter :)
I hope Cinderella soon meet her prince charming as soon as possible. Poor, Cinderella :D

I'm glad to hear that. And you can call me Mel. (Rosa's nickname  ;) )
Yes I am the one who designed them so thank you.
I am getting together the next couple of chapters as we speak.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 09:19:46 PM »
I apologize for the momentary absence of pictures in some of the posts. Everything should be back to normal now.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
The Magical World: Chapter Five - The Ball part 1
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »
The news had spread very quickly. The prince was giving a ball! And better still every young lady in the kingdom was invited, even Cinderella. She immediately got to work on making her dress. She even used the last of the money her father had left her to buy some supplies from the local sewing shop. Soon she had made a brilliant dress. It paid homage to a dress she remembered her mother wearing.

The only thing she had forgotten to factor into all of this is whether or not Bernadette would even allow her to go...

She reasoned, begged, and pleaded with Bernadette to get her to come around, but it was to no avail. She forbid her from going to the ball, and furthermore mocked her for even thinking it was a possibility.
"You?" she said, "Who would want to dance with you?"
"I'm honestly incensed that you would even bother me with such nonsense, and how dare you hide money from me and then WASTE it on that garbage dress!"

Before Cinderella knew what was happening, Bernadette had jumped on top of her, and proceeded to rip the dress to shreds! Cinderella exploded with anger, and ran upstairs to her room.

Later that evening after The Evil Trio had gone off to the ball Cinderella wandered outside. She cried out in frustration, and just then a beautiful fairy emerged before her. The fairy consoled her, and told her that she could help her go to the ball, but there might be a price. Cinderella begged her to help, because all she wanted to do was get a chance to meet with the prince. So the fairy cast a spell, and Cinderella emerged in the most beautiful gown. She thanked the fairy, and proceeded to run off when the fairy stopped her. Suddenly the fairy transformed into a most sinister creature.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Magical World: Chapter Five - The Ball part 1
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 10:49:47 PM »
I'm glad to hear that. And you can call me Mel. (Rosa's nickname  ;) )

So, you can call me Eld instead :D

---

Cinderella is look so pretty and stunning! Good for her. I'm sad to see when her clothes is ripped by that evil sister.

What... What's wrong with the Fairy? What happened to her? Oh, I just wish nothing wrong with our Cinderella.
Well, have fun with the Prince at the party, Cinderella. Show em' who's the boss!

Great update, Mel. Look forward for the next installment ;D

My Stories: