Author Topic: Housewives of Sunset Valley- Starting to Wonder (05/08/13)  (Read 14995 times)

Offline shaunta

• Townie
Housewives of Sunset Valley- Starting to Wonder (05/08/13)
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:31:14 PM »
Ok, so this is my first attempt at storytelling outside of my own head... Be gentle everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 *Humming off key We are family * Hi, My name is Eva Humarian.

This story is not as long as I feel it should be because I mean, come on! My life is so interesting! as you can see I'm just a kid right now but, Me and my best friends just wanted to give you a bit of a back story before we get into the reason we are really here. Our adult lives are so much more interesting than us going to school, learning skills, and doing homework ALL the time.

So this is my mother Evangeline Humarian. *solid thunk* OWIE!!! She thumped on the back of my head to remind me that its MOMMA not Evangeline to me! *smirks and rolls eyes* Momma was the kindest, sweetest, most giving woman I ever met. She gave the girls a place to stay and all the love they could stand.
Before the girls came to live with us it was just me and momma. Didn't need no body else but her. Didn't want anybody but her.

Always laughing and having a good time. I'm kinda spoiled since when Poppi died he left momma a small lump sum that was to take care of us until she found a job. Momma made sure I had  what I need and there was nothing to fear because momma was right here and besides, I not a fraidy cat like Billy Lynn *loud slap* Ok woman, that's skin! I think my arm is numb now! *pouts and folds arms* Now I lost my place. *mumbling and whispering* Oh yeah How I was raised right. Momma raised me to be Ambitious, Perfectionist, and I get Workaholic from my Poppi. What can I say I'm great. Anyway, momma says it time for her to take over.... For now see ya later!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Housewives of Sunset Valley- The before times
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 08:37:23 PM »
Since you're reading mine, I will read yours also. Bookmarked ;D

Your writing style is quite unique, shaunta. I like it ;)
Eva is adorable and her Momma is cool. I just kinda curious about her father :3
Well, I can't wait for the next update. Good luck~

P.S: Umm, why that you're not creating this in miscellaneous story section?
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 08:51:08 PM »
Since you're reading mine, I will read yours also. Bookmarked ;D

Your writing style is quite unique, shaunta. I like it ;)
Eva is adorable and her Momma is cool. I just kinda curious about her father :3
Well, I can't wait for the next update. Good luck~
P.S: Umm, why that you're not creating this in miscellaneous story section?
Hum, Good question Eld maybe a Moderator can move it for me since i am still new and didn't realize i put it in the wrong spot lol

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 08:54:52 PM »
Yeah, I hope so shaunta. If it's not noticed, you can ask one of them anyway :3
Too bad if shaunta's first story not notice-able ^^

My Stories:

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 09:03:02 PM »
Yeah, I hope so shaunta. If it's not noticed, you can ask one of them anyway :3
Too bad if shaunta's first story not notice-able ^^
lol gee thanks Eld I'm hoping someone ill come across it and let me know I misplaced it and help me out here!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 09:52:28 PM »
I can contact someone and get it moved for you :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 09:59:38 PM »
thanks! Doxxielover!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
Housewives of Sunset Valley- The before times- Momma talk
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 11:01:40 PM »
Hello Watchers, my name is Evangeline Humarian. From now on out I will be referred to as momma *snickers from Eva, Evangeline clears throat and raises eyebrow* May I continue young lady? *snickering stops* Actually I would like to address the watchers alone. Please leave sweeting. *door slams* Thank you. Now that its just us, I will tell you what happened to my Husband Gabriel and my son Venice. Eva does not remember Venice or so she says so she doesn't talk about him with anyone he acts like he never existed and goes on her merry way which is fine.

This is Gabriel

Smexy man if I do say so myself. We connected well and had everything in common Family Orientated, Friendly, Good, Nurturing and Natural Cook.

So much in love in the early days! We both wanted a big family but alas it seemed we were on our way, but some factors pulled us apart and let us know it wasn't meant to be

My husband decided he wanted a divorce and said so in front of our children.
It didn't help that Venice was at that moody teenager phase and he and I had plenty fights about it

What happened to my close knit little family?

Loving Helpful son,

doting husband and father

Me, left along to raise our daughter? Unacceptable! While he galavants around Starlight shores as the whole town talks about me? I decided to pack up Eva and leave this retched place and go somewhere more homely and peaceful.Sunset Valley jumped out at me as I watched the travel channel on my smart phone.So the next day I packed up my few belongings and Eva's called a taxi to take us to the airport. I bought two one-way tickets out of this horrid place. While I waited I read the Starlight Times, to my dismay I find out my ex-Husband and our son died last night.

This is the spot where you allowed you teenage son to take over the wheel knowing how steep the road is there? Really? What an idiot. To top it all off you allow him to drive a car you told me you sold before we married  *yells at the ceiling* What's wrong with you??? Are you daft? why would you teach our son to drive in that dangerous hot rod. *sobbing* Now I'm alone with our daughter

Heading to place I haven't the slightest clue about! *wipes eyes and clears throat* Sorry about that Watchers I got a bit carried away. Any who as soon as I put the paper down, my phone rings and its some man saying that Gabriel had an inheritance for Eva in the ridiculous amount of 70,000 simoleons. O_o so here we are starting a new life with a bit of help from 'Poppi' as Eva says. Next time we meet I will introduce you all to my first adopted daughter Summer. Till then I have girls to wangle Toodles for now *door opening, followed by lots of thumps of falling bodies and giggles* GRILS!!!No eavesdropping!!! *riotous laughter and sounds of running* Bye'

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 11:15:37 PM »
Sounds like a good story!

By the way if you look up at the messages tab there should be a number beside it telling you how many messages you have. It should be 3 as I have sent 3 to you (may be more if anyone else sent you a message otherwise refered to as PM) click messages the click to> send message > type subject name; who you want to receive it; and the message itself. I put in your name and 4 heads of this forum that I know about.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Wiker12

• Insane Sims addict
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes, I'm Insane. Get over it.
    • World of Tribes
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 02:45:22 AM »
Very Interesting. Great writing style. Bookmarked :)
Expansion packs I own:World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural and Seasons.

Stuff Packs I own: Outdoor Living, Town Life, High End Loft

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 07:38:24 AM »
Sounds like a good story!

By the way if you look up at the messages tab there should be a number beside it telling you how many messages you have. It should be 3 as I have sent 3 to you (may be more if anyone else sent you a message otherwise refered to as PM) click messages the click to> send message > type subject name; who you want to receive it; and the message itself. I put in your name and 4 heads of this forum that I know about.

Thanks Doxxie I appreciate you helping me out

Very Interesting. Great writing style. Bookmarked :)
Wiker12 its nice to have another reader this is my very first attempt I was worried that no one would read it!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
Don't worry everyone will read it, shaunta. But not always comment it I'm afraid.

I just curious about what behind the scene things. What happened? What the thing that make them are not meant to be?
That was a sad background story. I hope that their life will be better in the future.

My Stories:

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »
Don't worry everyone will read it, shaunta. But not always comment it I'm afraid.

I just curious about what behind the scene things. What happened? What the thing that make them are not meant to be?
That was a sad background story. I hope that their life will be better in the future.

Eld, in the game I used to set up the back story Gabriel went to one of the live venues and had a heat of the moment kiss with another sim (male) he was attracted to. Evangeline was right there so they argued and she slapped him... It was kinda funny I wasn't at my monitor when it happened but when I got back they were still auguring about it so I used it to my advantage

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2013, 05:23:45 PM »
I love it! Eva is a great character and I can't wait to hear her story.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 05:35:41 PM »
Nice.  I like how you give us the perspective of young Eva first and then fleshed it out with the adult viewpoint from "Momma."  You're definitely off to a fine start.

anything