Author Topic: Desan Dynasty | Chapter 5: The Incredible Transformation  (Read 5537 times)

Offline C-Rex

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Desan Dynasty | Chapter 4: Above the Law
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 11:16:36 PM »
Hoho...
Invite Jennifer over and then smash the jar of friendship on her then ask her to moved in. Then take your dragon back and have her as torment object for free. (In case you want to moved her in)
Just burn her and chase her with fire all the time and everytime you see her (In case you don't want to moved her in)

"If I moved her in with me, I'd have to look at that dopey face of hers every day and I'd go crazy! I'd rather break a flask of bees at my feet every day for the rest of my immortality than spend an hour with her!" -E

Even now, three generations in. She still proves to be a queen bee. Quite the royal pain. :/

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 11:52:33 PM »
"If I moved her in with me, I'd have to look at that dopey face of hers every day and I'd go crazy! I'd rather break a flask of bees at my feet every day for the rest of my immortality than spend an hour with her!" -E

Even now, three generations in. She still proves to be a queen bee. Quite the royal pain. :/

Well then, my second choice would be better fitting then. Use the red dragon fiery rage at her all the time you met her. Slap and Fight her any time you met her.  ;)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline C-Rex

• Llama Wrangler
Desan Dynasty | Chapter 5: The Incredible Transformation
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 12:41:35 AM »
Chapter 5: The Incredible Transformation

After a long day of sculpting outside, Enero decided he needed to get out of the house. He was getting a little crazy in the head. Plus he needed to shower.

Why do you need to leave when you have a perfectly good all-in-one?

"Shut up. I'm a little stir crazy."

Enero made his way down to the local gym. His first few days in Dragon Valley were spent running there to use the bathroom every couple hours because someone couldn't afford to buy a toilet for the lot.

It wouldn't have been an issue if you'd let me put it outside.

"And let people watch me. No thanks."

I watch you.

"That's bad enough."

Anyways. Spending time at the gym got him a little nostalgic. There were things in his life that were still missing. Of course he had his best friend Kearney and his new friend Breadan to fill a little bit of the void. But it wasn't enough. He needed someone to fill the ache in his heart.

"Vie. You're a social dragon. What do you suggest?" He asked his little friend hopefully.

Vie let out a mix of a caw and a rawr that went a little like, "Cawwrrr!"

"I love you too!" E smiled down at the little dragon. Vie rose up in the air as sparkles rained down around him.

A flash of sparkles appeared showering down upon Enero. He squinted his eyes against the brightness as he took a step back. Over in the corner a pot, a clock and a candelabra looked on the scene in awe. Vie exploded in a flash of light, and in her place a woman appeared.

"Enero?" The woman looked over at him before looking down at herself. "It's me."

E took a questionable step towards her. He stared at her for a moment, reaching up and pushing back her hair. "It is you..." He exclaimed excitedly.

The woman smiled and opened her mouth to speak.

E continued on in his excitement. "It really is you, Vie!"

A frown crossed the woman's face. "Vie? Who is this Vie?"

"Cawrrr!" Vie called out as she floated back down to E's shoulder. 'And I thought this gentlemen was supposed to be bright, cawrr'

Same here.

"No. It's me Susie. We made faces at each other at the Dragon Tavern?"

"Oh right, right! We're friends?" Enero asked rather oblivious.

"Yeah. I've been to all you're parties. I always bring the best food. Is there something wrong with your neck?"

"No nothing at all, just thinking.

You mean the weirdest looking food...

"Hey she's a chef, you know. She has to know a little something."

How do you know? You didn't even recognize her until a minute ago.

"I...uh..."

"Who are you talking to?"

"The voice."

"Should I be worried?" Susie asked taking a step back.

"She can't hear you, can she?"

Not yet at least. Give it some time.

"Uhh...Anyways. Where are we?" She asked looking around at their surroundings.

"The men's bathroom at the gym."

"Charming." She replied with a slight frown. "And what are we doing here?"

"How about I show you or explain it via song?"

"Woah." Susie raised a hand to her chest as she recovered. "What song?"

"Hey I just met you..."

"But-"

"And this is craaazzzyyy. Here's some flowers."

"Take my ring..."

"Have my babies!"

Woah, getting a little ahead of yourself E. You still live in a shack, remember?

"Oh right. Well...just marry me." He ended the last part with a tune.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Susie exclaimed with joy.

So Enero returned to his lot with Vi-I mean, Susie. Where they enjoyed a nice quiet ceremony next to the ever romantic Sculpting Station and a large chunk of Clay. Congrats.

"I, E, take you, Vie, To be my wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forth."

"And I, Susie, take thee, Enero, to be my wedded husband. To paint portraits and to bear his heir from this day forth to the end of my days."

"Cawrrr. Kiss her already!" Vie voiced impatiently.

Alright, Alright. You've said your vows so now it's time to get to work. Let's see, Bookworm, Chrarismatic, Excitable, Friendly and... Unlucky. Well I guess that explains how she ended up with you, E.

"Hey! I love Vie."

Point Proven.

"Ah, you must be the voice my husband spoke of. I'm Susie. And you are?"

Oh I like you. See that E, she's polite. My name is C-Rex

"Pleasure to meet you."

"Crex? What kind of name is that?"

You've already used that line E.

"Oh...Well... Let's get out of here, Vie. I know a place where we ca-"

Not so fast, Susie. E's not getting any younger.

"I hate you so much. You know that?"

You remind me every day.

Next time. Fishies in Wuv!

Offline C-Rex

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 12:49:28 AM »
Well then, my second choice would be better fitting then. Use the red dragon fiery rage at her all the time you met her. Slap and Fight her any time you met her.  ;)

Perhaps that may be the case next time she denies my request. MWhahahahaha. Then she'll think twice of ever denying the Desan clan! Mwhwhahaha

E: Why is she still coming over if we don't like her?

Unfortunately we need her. :/ And you'd do well to shut up about her. People change. Or rather some people are just good at hosting parties.

E: Nani!

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Desan Dynasty | Chapter 5: The Incredible Transformation
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 05:11:52 AM »
That last update had me giggling away. Loving your dynasty, Dragon Valley is a great place  :D

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 06:46:23 AM »
Ow, feel bad for you, Vie I mean Susie.
Waiting for happy news from you two and the O'Shea brothers. You know... (about kids)

By the way, are you Japanese or speaking Japanese?
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline C-Rex

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 10:08:10 AM »
That last update had me giggling away. Loving your dynasty, Dragon Valley is a great place  :D

Thanks. I had fun writing it.
I was looking at my screenshots and it reminded me too much of the end scene from Beauty and the Beast so I just ran with it. c: Teehee.

Ow, feel bad for you, Vie I mean Susie.
Waiting for happy news from you two and the O'Shea brothers. You know... (about kids)

By the way, are you Japanese or speaking Japanese?

She had the unlucky trait, it was bound to happen. She married E and first thing I saw when she moved in was the 'feeling unlucky' moodlet. And I said. Well that's unfortunate.

No and yes. I speak a moderate amount of casual Japanese, as well as a bit of spanish and french. Little bits might spill out here and there. The curse of knowing more than one language. You find words that sound better in other languages and then you try incorporating them in everyday life and people look at you crazy. Hehe. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 11:44:57 AM »
Unlucky is one of my favorite traits I give it to all my adventurous Sims as I know that they can only die of old age not the mummy's curse or five or whatever.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline C-Rex

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 02:25:40 PM »
Unlucky is one of my favorite traits I give it to all my adventurous Sims as I know that they can only die of old age not the mummy's curse or five or whatever.

Rachel

Yeah it's mostly definitely a great trait for sims in WA. I constantly worry for my sims when I open tombs or play with traps.

Offline C-Rex

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 02:12:18 AM »
I was going through Dynasty Do's and Don't's and realized that the Desan family is not eligible for the Hall of Fame. I had changed several lot types in the very beginning to accommodate future generations. And I quickly realized that was a no-no. So the Desan family won't be making it into the HOF.

I did start a new dynasty (following the rules this time), which I'll be posting an intro for it soon. Though while I'm working through that dynasty, I'll try to continue on with this family. Keeping true to the rest of the rules.

Update coming soon enough. c:

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 08:40:01 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  C-Rex, you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.