Author Topic: The Sen Immortal Dynasty  (Read 476 times)

Offline Thumper13x

• NPC
The Sen Immortal Dynasty
« on: April 06, 2013, 06:27:25 PM »
(First of all I want to apologize if this story seems to mimic another. I don't have the time to go through all of the stories on this board, that being said, I hope you enjoy it and that it's not too cliche')

"Mother" Ketaki Sen whispered to herself as she touched the photo she clung to. It had been a long plane ride from her mother's home to the patch of land her uncle had promised her. She had, had no where to go after her mother passed. She was grateful for the opportunity to begin again; but it was terrifying. The culture of Sunset Valley was worlds away from her own. There was no shelter where she was going, nowhere for her to store her mother's things. So she left them behind, bringing only the meager funds her mother had left her in her will.

She now sat in a taxi, staring out the window daydreaming of the garden back home as rain pattered against the glass. She was exhausted from the traveling and her eyelids began to flutter. Slowly the heaviness took hold of her and she slipped into dream.

"Ketaki....Ketaki....wake up." Her eyes jolted open. Not from the smell, or the change in light, but from the voice. It was her mothers.

"M-mother?" She trembled, the fissure in her heart burning fiercely with denial and desire. It could not be. Yet here she was, in their garden, as beautiful and life like as she always had been.

"Yes sweetheart, it is me." A smile lit her face only to be clouded by concentration. Listen, I don't have much time with you, my connection to this world fades quickly. My soul shall be reincarnated, for I have not fulfilled my purpose in the last life. I don't wish your soul to encounter this same exhausting fate. There is a power within our family, and a dark secret...one that can ensure everlasting life. In order to achieve this, there are many things you must do to prove yourself worthy. Only then can the secret be revealed..."

Sim - Ketaki Sen
Traits - Workaholic, Family-Oriented, Gatherer, Bookworm, Proper
Lifetime Wish - Alchemy Artisan  (incomplete)
Career -
Supermax Skill -
Building -
Property -
Lifetime Rewards -
Best Friends -
Opportunities -
Portraits -

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
Re: The Sen Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
Ooh, your founder is beautiful.  I can't wait to read more.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
I like your start. :)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:49:43 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  Thumper13x, you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.