Author Topic: The Greek Gods [31/07 Reawakening]  (Read 30667 times)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Good or evil, it doesn't matter, we all weep when we lose a loved one. Nice bit of conflicting emotions there for our VJ. Maybe he's starting to grow up a bit...? (though that might be asking too much)

'Raj looks good with facial hair. Hmmm...I might have to play with that next time I'm playing that family.

Yes, adding more character to VJ is a real challenge. One of the biggest things i wanted to have in the story, was to make VJ faithful to Rhea, just to show he had a good side in him...

Hehe I never thought of Raj as a nickname for Miraj! But when I do, it fits so sweetly though Raj is more of a Hindu name while Miraj is Muslim afaik.
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 12 : The Mother Goddess
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2013, 02:57:23 AM »
Chapter 12 : The Mother Goddess

Dear Pardner,

I am an Elder now. My hair is snow white and my gait is slower.

There is more time for The Reaper, but this will be my last letter to you.

Going over my life, I truly have much to wonder. Somethings still are hazy to me.

Most of my bitterness for my father vanished after my sister's visit. Unfortunately, he didn't live long.

It thought me to value what I had while time permitted.

And though I am not sure about my feelings for my son, I do know I love my wife with the whole of my heart.

She has finally got everything she so richly deserved.

She is at the top of her career.

She is surrounded by friends and family who love her.

These are her friends from work, Emma the Hatchy, Valerie McGowan and the proud Malcolm Kangraab who ended up as a cook (Tch tch!).

I'm building her a beautiful mansion, though I fear it will take more time to complete though we have plenty of simleons now. I'm not the best architect after all!

But I was distraught. I could sense Rhea's days were coming to an end. I could not bear to see my lovely and gently wife leave the world before i did. And it was that desperation that finally persuaded me to allow her to open Sania's present.

The box just contained a book. Rhea pored over it for many hours with a wrinkle on her brow.

"Wow!" she said rather perplexed. "Why your father must have known about this recipe-Ambrosia its called. He bred dead fish in the aquarium. And why, I remember him asking Zelda to grow those globe-like fruits."

That sealed the decision. For the first time in my life, I trusted Dad completely.

"I think you should prepare it."

She hesitated. "Honey, are you sure?"

"Yes of course."

And how glad we both were! It was an amazing transform! She looked even younger than ,e!

We had, despite all the hardships won life.

I rose from rags to riches, to bring my family out of poverty, to win the love of a beautiful woman and in all sense of the world, to make her a goddess.

Goodbye, dear pardner, I'll write to you no more.

I doubt either of us believed that I was a teenager with critically criminal tendency for many years (The teenager part that is!)!

Dear Reader,
Thank you for reading through and being with Rhea, VJ and me throughout this journey. It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling that my founder has reached immortality as I've never got so far before. Do keep on reading and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing and playing :)
xoxo
Velocity ;)
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
Congratulations on immortality, Rhea! I hope you will manage the next generations as well as you did with this one.  :D

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Congratulations on immortality, Rhea! I hope you will manage the next generations as well as you did with this one.  :D

Rhea : Thank you, Maisie :)
VJ : Heckk, nocongratulations to ME? I did ALL the work! Grr!
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 13 : The Prodigal Son
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »
Generation Two

Chapter 13 : The Prodigal Son

Zeus

I'm returning home and it is a bittersweet feeling.

I've been away at Dribbledine Sports Academy. My grandpa left me with a small trust fund for private school and I was always good at sports.

I adored grandpa. He showered me with love and long walks in the park. It broke my heart when he passed away suddenly, having overstayed his welcome as papa said.

I know papa doesn't love me. He just frowns and glares at me. And he used to be so rude to grandpa too and was always shouting and yelling.

He never yelled at mama though. I think she is the only person he loves in the world.

Mama loved me, but she was very very strict. No mollycoddling from her. I was to work hard and only when I managed to scrape into Honour Roll at the local high school that she relented and let me go to Dribbledine.

I loved sports since a kid. Grandpa said I seemed to build up on my skill effortlessly. Dribbledine was great fun and I excelled there. Not only did I become a great athlete but I also learnt some stuff about handiness and gained the disciplined trait. I mean to go into professional sports. I could do martial arts too, but maxing just one skill seems more than enough!

I am nervous about going back home and even more of facing Pa. But I'm happy in a way. I can start a life of my own and earn my own money.

And perhaps marry Hera?

I've always had the hots for Hera. She was beautiful in a formidable, exquisite manner.

I remember dancing at midnight on the bare floor of our newly built house.

I finally screwed up my courage to ask her for prom. What a sweet night that was! We had our first kiss and were crowned prom king and queen!

Well we deserved it! Hera looked quite regal!

I nearly forgot Hestia! Hestia is Hera's twin and polar opposite in personality. I heard she ended up as class valedictorian. She and Mama are best friends and Mama has always hinted that Hestia would make a great wife and mother.

Perhaps for another lucky man. My heart is already taken.

The prodigal son is ready to return, and yes I do need a makeover!

Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [17/05/13 Chapter 13]
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:59 PM »
I sort of feel bad for Zeus. What a way to grow up, with a father who dislikes you...though I do hope that, at least, VJ will come around to him before he passes...

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [17/05/13 Chapter 13]
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2013, 07:13:17 AM »
I sort of feel bad for Zeus. What a way to grow up, with a father who dislikes you...though I do hope that, at least, VJ will come around to him before he passes...

The Alvi grew mellow with time... ;)

I found Iqbal adorable as a grandfather though he was awful as an adult!
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 14 : Femme Fatale
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2013, 07:13:52 AM »
Chapter 14 : Femme Fatale

Hera

I always knew how to make a boy play hard.

I needed it! I may be the younger twin, but I swear on the watcher that I am more of a mother than a sister to Hestia.

We were born in a homeless shelter. Our mother had us late-and with considerable scandal. The Grim Reaper appeared for her when we just turned teens.

So I didn't have much option, did I, other than being a mother to my much smarter but naive older sister and femme fatale to the son of the house.

VJ always wanted to throw us out, I could see that from the look in his eyes. I was Rhea that persuaded him not to. She's not too fond of me, is Rhea, but she and Hestia get on perfectly.

I think Rhea suspects what I'm up to.

To steal her beloved son, in her eyes.

To get my man, in mine.

I am an Alto, from across the hills. Had my father had the courage, he would have declared me as his own blood and flesh. I would have inherited the beautiful house and been a true Alto, unlike my worthless half-sister whose name appears in each and every charity.

One can't quite expect me to be painting away my life, can they?

I am not like my sister Hestia, who spent her teen years with her nose in the books, just to become class valedictorian.

All to get a measly job as a starter in the education field and return to a bare room with just one creaking bunk bed. That's why I always called my sister a smart fool.

Not for me, that hand-to-foot life. I'm an Alto after all. Zeus was smitten with me as a teen and if I play my cards properly, I'll soon be the mistress of a new and fledgling dynasty.

I love Zeus to bits, even more than I love his money. But I'm afraid, afraid that he will leave me for a prettier, richer,  'more legitimate' girl.

The only thing that worried me was that he went to Dribbledine. Those long letters about athletes and cheerleaders sound fishy. Better to snare him as soon as possible.

Wait... I hear the car wheels screeching. He is back!

Welcome home Zeus! I have a lusciousness surprise for you! (Now was not the time to play hard. Snare the boy, and snare him quick!)

He stood in the doorway, his eyes wide open in surprise.

"Why Hera, this, this is quite unexpected." He gasped when he got his breath back.

"Save up your breath, honey. You'll need more air."

"Happily, my lady!"

Well, it was quite a memorable night! After we crept out from under the bedcovers, all sweaty and breathless, I persuaded him to wind off the night with a visit to the local hotspot. (Yes, I do frequent them, though VJ would surely kick me out of the house if he knew!)

Time for some PDA.

"What is it honey?" I asked as he paused midway in a steamy embrace.

"I... I actually feel guilty, Hera."

Of course i knew you would, dear Zeus. You were brought up with such values weren't you?

I am actually surprised now. However did he have a ring ready? For another girl he had been stalking while at Dribbledine?

"I had this ready, but was waiting till later."

Yeah, later with some other girl born to a good legitimate birth.

"Hera Mae, will you be my wife?"

"Of course, my darling."

Time for some bachelorette party and wedding invitations to be dispatched immediately.

"Sister, will you make me a toast?"

"No, sorry sister. I don't know you well enough."

"What? I'm your twin."

"You may be, but I knew nothing of you and Zeus."

"You twerp! We went to prom together."

"Long ago."

Well she needn't be so jealous. Here's she shaking the booty with Mortimer Goth of all people! Rhea looks curious but pleased.

Heck, these party dancers are so hot!

Even with my evil sister's refusal to make the wedding toasts, it was the best bachelorette party ever!

But nothing beat Rhea, of all people, congratulating me!

"Well Hera, I must admit this was totally unexpected." She said tersely.

"We went to prom together." I said firmly.

She smiled politely. "But all the same, daughter-in-law, congratulations and all my best wishes to you."

Heh! All the best wishes to them! Zeus has snared an Alto girl!
Mission Unnamed

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Haha! there's a lot of chapters that I must catch up. Blame the real world for taking my freedom away XD

Chapter 11
110 was the long age that I've ever seen! If I looking at that smile, I believe that Iqbal's really has a good life. Good job, ve1ocity!
Too bad that Zelda's scene not quite pleasant for me to see, it's like that she still has regrets. Poor Zelda, but the good thing that VJ is quite miss her :)

Chapter 12
I never know about Valerie McGowan, is that some random created Sim in the game?
Yeah, not good architect but I believe that was amazing! Good job, VJ! You're still better than me who suck at building things :P
Congratulation, Rhea! You finally enter the realm of immortality like Kev ^_^

Congratulation for you ve1ocity!

Chapter 13
Hera is really something! Look at her face!
What's wrong with that sculpture? It's really... um... different? (especially when you look into around the chest)
For personality I will vote Hestia, but it seems that our Zeus already made his choice.
Umm... That hair is... unusual.

Chapter 14
That was interesting way for telling a stories. Some story appear in another point of view. Bravo!
Hoho, Diana's will make Hera a half-aunt if our Simverse is connected :P
Congratulation! I can't wait to see the wedding!

Yay! You already surpassed the last attempt! Keep up the good work, ve1ocity!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Haha! there's a lot of chapters that I must catch up. Blame the real world for taking my freedom away XD

I really do hope things are better now :)

Chapter 11
110 was the long age that I've ever seen! If I looking at that smile, I believe that Iqbal's really has a good life. Good job, ve1ocity!
Too bad that Zelda's scene not quite pleasant for me to see, it's like that she still has regrets. Poor Zelda, but the good thing that VJ is quite miss her :)

I also liked Iqbal's passing away. He looked so serene and happy!

Chapter 12
I never know about Valerie McGowan, is that some random created Sim in the game?
Yeah, not good architect but I believe that was amazing! Good job, VJ! You're still better than me who suck at building things :P
Congratulation, Rhea! You finally enter the realm of immortality like Kev ^_^

VJ : Thanks Ms.El :P I suck bigtime. I'm an honest 'un and I'll accept it ;) I rather like your builds, just sayin'

Chapter 13
Hera is really something! Look at her face!
What's wrong with that sculpture? It's really... um... different? (especially when you look into around the chest)
For personality I will vote Hestia, but it seems that our Zeus already made his choice.
Umm... That hair is... unusual.

I think its the angle and the dress. Changing the hair was the first thing I did when he got home lol ;)

Me too, I prefer Hestia. What to do! The legends have Hera and Zeus carved in stone!

Chapter 14
That was interesting way for telling a stories. Some story appear in another point of view. Bravo!
Hoho, Diana's will make Hera a half-aunt if our Simverse is connected :P
Congratulation! I can't wait to see the wedding!

Yeees! Hera doesn't have much of an opinion of Holly though and probably would give Diana a piece of her mind:P
Yay! You already surpassed the last attempt! Keep up the good work, ve1ocity!

Yes, and it feels so good :D

Thank you El:). You keep me going :)
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 15 : My Sister's Wedding
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2013, 01:29:25 PM »
Chapter 15 : My Sister's Wedding

Hestia

Today is my sister's wedding.

Should I be sad? Should I be happy? I have no idea.

I am happy for Hera. Zeus loves her and I think she loves him too.

Am I unhappy? To start with, I feel bad for not accepting her request for a toast. But, well how could I? I am pretty sure she manipulated Zeus. After all, I'm not deaf am I? And I know how much she hates the other Alvis.

VJ may be a pain, true, but honestly speaking he just has a rough outer shell. I doubt there are many who'd keep two penniless children in their homes, not to mention dealing with the regular threats from mafiaso rivals of our dear (departed) father.

And Rhea and Miraj have been anything but kindness.

All my sister ever did was to grudge them for every small misgiving and take her hate of VJ out of the entire family.

I'm not sure whether she will be a good daughter-in-law.

And she suspects me of being in love with Zeus, out of all people!

She's paranoid, my sister.

But she's my sister after all, and I hope it will be a beautiful wedding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was indeed beautiful. Hera shocked Rhea and Miraj by wearing a pale blue dress-her favourite colour-and going veil-less. She said a veil was too much of a burden to carry around.

Zeus looked handsome in his Indian-inspired kurta kit.

Ahh, Mister Mortimer Goth, you look oh-so hot!

"Hi Hestia!" Mortimer Goth smiled bashfully. "I remember meeting you at Hera's bachelorette."

Of course I did!

"Hi Mortimer!"

"Are you ok? You look a bit flushed."

"Of course." I smiled. "It must be the heat."

Or your hotness.

"Hope I can see you around soon. Your sister looks a beautiful bride."

Me too!

Congratulations Hera! You are a beautiful bride. I am proud of you, sissy!

And it seems like I have a new niece or nephew on the way. Hera showed the 'symptoms' the very next day.

I so hope its a niece, for me to mollycoddle. I always did love nooboos!
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Ah Hestia, so terribly sweet and the direct antithesis of her twin. It looks to me like she's got some googly eyes for everyone's favorite Goth. :)

I look forward to meeting the nooboo. Since the babies have a chance of inheriting grandparents' hair color, there is still hope for a blue-haired kid!

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 16 : My Daughter, My Heroine
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »
Chapter 16 : My Daughter, My Heroine

Zeus

Who would have guessed that being a father is so delightful?

Not me! I always thought nooboos must be icky, messy and smelly.

Well in all honesty, Aphrodite can be all of those, but she is so darn sweet!

Meet Aphrodite Olympia, my daughter, my little heroine.

She gave her poor mother quite a time when trying to see the world.

Aphro loves being rocked to sleep by Granma. Daddy and Mummy are bit busy with their careers, but Granma is there to help!

And huh? Grandpa too!

"VJ what are you thinking you are doing?" Hera screamed when she first saw VJ teaching Aphro to talk.

"Teaching Aphro to talk as you two are too busy." He huffed. "Why don't you think I'm good at kids?" he asked on an afterthought.

"Little Ape, just remember, if you don't want to be a proper lady, don't forget that napkin origami is useless!"

"Little Ape loves granpa, she doesn't want to ;earn napkins!"

I am glad that blood is thicker than water, at least in this case. Papa may hate me but at least he loves little Aphro, with or without the pet name Ape. And that makes him much more civil towards me.

And me? How am I doing?

Very well indeed! I've maxed athletics and down the road to supermaxing it. It was no surprise when I quickly advanced through the ranks into the Minor League.

I wish I had more time to spend with Aphro. I'm always running around practicing.

It would have been nicer if Hera had more time for Aphro, but she's one ambitious gal and is striving to be a stylyist as well as a sculptor. She says the two gp well together and annoys Papa in the process.

Luckily Aphro learnt her skills fast and now spends her days reading with her Aunt Hestia.

Hestia however isn't all too happy with Hera.

"Sister, I really think you should spend more time with Aphro without running around tweaking whiskers and putting leopard prints to swimwear." I heard her telling Hera over lunch.

"I do have time for Aphro." Hera protested.

"She is much more closer to me than to you! that's not good, sissy. I'm a substitute teacher and I do know how much children need their parents." Hestia said with an edge of steel in her voice.

"Well, I'm not as jobless as you." Hera snapped back.

Hestia opened her mouth and I decided it was time to slide away without getting involved in the latest cat-fight.

"Well I can't help that you are still reeling over Morty Goth, Hes." I heard Hera's clear voice carry across the room.

I pricked up my ears. Of course I knew about it. It was the talk of the town.

Hestia had been all over Mortimer Goth since she met him at our bachelorette party. They had become friends but since late he had become more and more unresponsive. He wouldn't return his calls and would always say he was busy and didn't know when he'd finish work.

Hestia had been mooning for days till she finally met him and confronted him in town seconds after he had said he was busy at work. He didn't seem too pleased.

"I'm sorry Hes, but Lisa has been my girlfriend for quite some many years and I just don't feel like dumping her."

It certainly was an unpleasant parting, specially considering it was in the high street. And gossip spreads fast. Poor Hestia. I hope she finds some good guy.

"And you thought you could get Mortimer Goth of all people." Hera cackled.

Sometimes, I seriously wish my wife was more sensitive.
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Ah Hestia, so terribly sweet and the direct antithesis of her twin. It looks to me like she's got some googly eyes for everyone's favorite Goth. :)

It was so disappointing! Whenever I tried to further their relationship Morty would balk out! Urrggh! I did set up Hestia with another, but still am not all too pleased ;'(.

I look forward to meeting the nooboo. Since the babies have a chance of inheriting grandparents' hair color, there is still hope for a blue-haired kid!
Rhea's brown genes seem way too predominant. Its a pity, because VJ's blue hair and Hera's father's streaked brown hair are such interesting choices in the gene pool. Hestia and Hera were the first Alto offsprings that I've ever seen in my games who didn't have the white streaks.
Mission Unnamed

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Well, I guess it's no surprise that Hera and Zeus wouldn't have the greatest marriage! I hope Zeus lives up to his name and produces offspring all over town. Poor Hestia! Did Mortimer become a paparazzo?