Author Topic: The Greek Gods [31/07 Reawakening]  (Read 30679 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [26/05/13 Blogful of Surprise]
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2013, 10:47:49 AM »
Oh dear...Zeus is acting way too much like his namesake. :P Poor Aphrodite. The heart that yearns to love will inevitably be broken at some point...but I know that she will recover.

Yep, I was right. Amph is her father. Try sticking her in a pair of glasses--it works very well for the facial structure. :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
Aphrodite is quite beautiful, as indeed she should be. So tell us more about this Horace Stover.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2013, 12:29:07 AM »
Oh dear...Zeus is acting way too much like his namesake. :P Poor Aphrodite. The heart that yearns to love will inevitably be broken at some point...but I know that she will recover.

Zeus is pretty tame at the moment, but fingers crossed and he has a loong life ahead :P

As for Aphro, well she has to go through quite some loves, but yes she'll finally find love :)!

Yep, I was right. Amph is her father. Try sticking her in a pair of glasses--it works very well for the facial structure. :)

Wow sure! Should try this one out. Amph gains weight pretty quickly :s

Aphrodite is quite beautiful, as indeed she should be. So tell us more about this Horace Stover.

Thank you:). I was hoping for a better combination of genes, but I also quite like Amphro's final look though :)!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 21 : A Tangled Web
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2013, 02:41:14 AM »
Chapter 21 : A Tangled Web

Week 13, Day 1

Revelation #1: A Dresser and Mirror makes any Man Handsome

Or rather Mortimer Goth.

Ever since I've started listening to Mortimer's love ballads, I've been wishing I'd been born a generation ago. Or rather in Grandma's time. Love seemed a reality all those years ago.

Week 13, Day 2

Revelation #2: Watching the stars with not-your-boyfriend is NOT Cheating

I mean, it cannot be, right? No hugging, kissing or flirting involved.

We just watched the stars. And talked a lot.

Even though I purposefully went to the festival. In the rain and wearing my favourite mermaid outfit. I know it sounds stupid, but mermaids are all the rage now, with rumours of discoveries of houseboats! Plus, it feels oh-so-romantic to be a mermaid!

"Hi there, Horace Stover?"

"Yes," the nerd guy smiled from under the umbrella. "Aphrodite Olympia in the park with a leaky umbrella?"

I laughed, suddenly feeling giddy.

"Its my Grandma Zelda's umbrella, and well I forgot it was leaky till it started raining."

Horace looked a bit worried.

"You sure you are ok? You look a bit feverish."

"Of course I am," I replied. "Just, well a bit excited with Spook Day."

"Ah Spook Day?" he scratched his head thoughtfully. "Why I nearly forgot!"

I couldn't help myself rolling my eyes. "Then why ever are you at the fall Festival?"

"To watch the stars. Its so open in the park."

Oopsie doopsie! Nerds Unanonymous Alert!

"Stars?" I asked blankly. "I don't understand anything of stars. Care to teach me?" I blurted, hoping he wouldn't be too put off with my lack of knowledge.

He looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah sure!" he said, and he didn't sound totally unenthusiastic.

"Most of the stars are yet to be discovered." He said as I moved just a bit more closer. It was pretty cold.

"But I like giving them names. That, over there, I call it The Bachelors."

"Like Gloria Bachelor?" I asked rather blankly.

He laughed. "Well rather on how close and tightly knit they are." He replied.

"Does our family have a star?" I asked.

He laughed. "No I couldn't find one right now, but you do have a star."

"Me?" I nearly blushed!

"That pretty white one. So beautiful, yet so distant." Did his voice sound rather dreamy.

"And that's Cruz." he said rather sourly. "That bright red, always a pain-in-the-back one."

Well I was a little bit offended, to be honest. We may have been having problems, but Cruz is still my boyfriend.

"We nerds hate him." Cruz said balefully. "But anyway Aphrodite, I'm sure you don't want to hear about it. You look pretty upset and your face shows it, though you try to hide it."

To my surprise, I found him telling him everything. About Cruz, about Mummy, about Spring and Daddy.

He didn't say a word but listened thoughtfully.

"You know what I do when I am angry?" He asked with a chuckle. "I find a new star and imagine banishing whoever caused it there."

I rolled my eyes, not so sure of that particular tactic. Just then i saw a meteor dashing across the sky.

"Why!" I said excitedly. "That's the witch, Spring. Like a meteor, about to crash!"

It was a magical evening. We talked into the night and suddenly I realized my curfew was in an hour. I certainly felt like Cinderella, dashing across the park, trying to get home before midnight!

But Mr.Policeman was before me. I've heard they were quite pally with Grandpa, but apparently not me. Ride in cop car, hey ho! Mummy will tear me into pieces.

Apparently Mummy and Dadday hadn't even noticed I was missing. Grandma had fallen asleep in the rocking chair, waiting for me. But old Morty was there to give me grief.

"Look here, young lady, I know you are one great Olympia. And I know this is the first time, but your Grandma was worried sick about you. And I lost on my beauty sleep waiting up for you! So grounded for two days!"

Aww, Morty, you ain't so hot anymore!

Week 13, Day 3

Revelation #3: Breaking up is NOT Easy

It sure is not.

Last night as I drifted off to sleep, I made a decision to break up with Cruz. He loved me as my father's daughter, not the real me. That wasn't what I wanted in a man. I want unconditional love, no less. Not that I had any plans with Horace at the moment, I just wanted, lets say, to have the path clear.

So I invited him over to Summer Hill Springs. I am all one for atmosphere and the day seemed perfect : early evening with just a hint of rain.

But breaking up wasn't so easy.

"Aphro," he said as soon as he saw me. "I really want to say sorry."

"Eh?" I said, nearly forgetting my carefully prepared speech.

"Well I didn't come to the soccer game because I felt ashamed about myself. I was just thinking of what the other guys thought of me, not about you. I'm so sorry Aphro. I was such a selfish jerk."

Cruz, the great Cruz apologizing? All thoughts of breaking up flew from my head.

"Its ok." I mustered, and gently stroked his cheek.

And we spent the rest of the evening in the rain, all lovey dovey and gazing into each others' eyes. So much for carefully orchestraed breakup-speeches!

Week 13, Day 4 Part I

Revelation #4: Eavesdropping never yields good results

I woke up today with a throbbing headache. I was all confused. I know I don't love Cruz. It was puppy dog love. I'm not sure whether I love Horace, naming stars and all, though talking to him is very good therapy. In short, I didn't understand my own love life.

I wished I could stay in bed forever. But unfortunately, it was my birthday and my parents were throwing a costume party in my honour.

Despite the measly situation of my life, I was of course pretty excited. I love costume parties!

Then something happened that beat all the other measly stuff.

It was all my fault actually. I shouldn't have eavesdropped in the first place.

I was a princess that day, all dressed up in white and lace. It would have been a wonderful day if I had stayed on the dance floor.

It just happened that I noticed Grandma and Mummy not looking too pally...

"Please come over to the parlour, Rhea. Everyone is here and I want to discuss the Matter. And no, i'm sure its not going to be your lucky day today, mind you. I am going to have my way!"

And I thought it was about Daddy and that Spring woman.

And the bookcase was a marvelous place to eavesdrop.

All the adults were there in the parlour, some looking rather grim while the others looked confused.

"As you all know," Mummy started. "Today is Aphrodite's young adult birthday and its time to think about marriage."

"Yes yes, we know its all what you are about." AUnt Hestia nearly snarled. "But think of the poor girl, Hera. She is a gentle person and is more interested in finding true love than carrying on old blood."

I stood, totally befuddled behind the bookcase. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one!

"Could someone please explain." Great-Uncle Miraj sidled over the couch. "What all this is all about. I am pretty confused."

Mummy groaned and gave pretty much gave him the evil eye.

"Well Miraj, you know that the town has been ramshackled with barrenness for nearly three generations. Our family, thankfully, was untouched by the curse and will be so till someone finds a cure that doesn't cost billions."

Great-Uncle Miraj bit his lip as if trying not to laugh.

"Yes I know you did a pretty good favour to the town, but do you realize that we'll be the only original townies in years to come? Are we going to let this town be full of generic sims? What will happen to the good old natural gene pool?"

"I honestly haven't thought about it." Great-Uncle Miraj said more soberly. 'But why are Rhea and Hestia looking so mad?"

"Well, as you know, we have Alvi and Alto blood in our family. I want more original townie blood but as you can see the choices are limited."

Great-uncle Miraj nodded and I wondered what more was to come.

"Aphrodite has been toying around with some generic townie boys, but I want her to marry an original townie."

"That's the problem." Aunt Hestia screamed. "All there are lefr are just some elders and cousins!"

"Its for the greater good." Mummy pursed her lips. "And Zeus agrees. Zeus?"

Daddy wasn't listening. His wandering eye was elsewhere.

And she was totally eyeing him back. Shameless, quite shameless!

Katina Dhal, Cruz's sister and my prospective sister-in-law. What a cat she looks!

"Eh? Yes of course, of course, I agree." Daddy mumbled as Mummy shoved him hard in the shins.

This life of mine, its a tangled web.

I had a lovely childhood and entered my teenage years full of hope and joy.

I dreamed of happiness and everlasting love.

I enter adulthood disillusioned and unhappy.

What is it with romance? So I am going to be married away, to the best man in the genetic pool, am I? How dare they take decisions about my life?

I've got to head out again. I just came to update the blog.

Week 13, Day 4 Part II

Revelation #5: A Prospective Groom?

They were still arguing when I got back.

"I'm totally against." Grandma said firmly. "I didn't care for bad or blue blood when I married VJ."

"I see the points of both sides." Great Uncle Miraj ambled. "Just that, well, the cousins won't be too near will they? Second cousins would be ok, I fathom, as long as they ado not have such complicated relationships as Brother Ezra here."

Ezra Alto is half-brother to my Grandpa and (half) nephew to Mummy. Weird!

"Its disgusting. I feel so sick I urgently need a bathroom." Mortimer said in his low, deep voice.

"You are a fine one." Mummy cackled. "What about Chanda?"

"Hey, it was because she wanted to have a baby. She's a nice girl and well, and is very happy with her new boyfriend."

"Well, what's wrong with Aphrodite?" Mummy glared.

Mortimer and me? Now that is not so disgusting!

"Err you mean me wooing Aphrodite? Now I seriously need to go to the bathroom!"

Mortimer, that was mean! I've had a huge crush on you since you started looking all Goth!

And then, unknown to me, it was time for my birthday.

Of course, I rolled the Great Kisser trait plus the Life Time Wish for Master Romancer! Woohoo!

Seems I'll have to do some searching for my soulmate, but I quite regret my wish if Mortimer is to be my spouse!

Of course, I spared no time!

"Dance, Mortimer Goth?"

Everyone says I am an attractive young lady! So how could he resist?

"Willingly, young lady. I daresay I am rather tired."

"I feel tired after listening to them arguing." I said over the music. "I was eavesdropping." I explained when he looked puzzled.

"Oh no!" He looked worried.

I suddenly felt dizzy. How handsome he must have looked when he was younger! And how wekk he had retained his good looks!

"Mortimer," I asked as he twirled me around. "You wouldn't mind being my spouse, would you? I've always had the biggest crush on you as a girl. You are the only possible match that doesn't terrify me."

He laughed softly.

"Let me think over it , Aphrodite. You are a lovely girl and I hope I can make you happy but its best not to dive head-first into making decisions."

Such a thoughtful and gentle sim!

What a wonderful happily ever after it would have been if another special guest hadn't appeared.

Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [27/05/13 A Tangled Web]
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2013, 03:07:50 PM »
Well that tears the plan to pieces, now doesn't it? Odd though...if I am right, Morty is what, five days younger than Miraj? Then again he was left to story progression longer...

Sad to see Morty go. :( He is always one of my favorites.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »
The best-laid plans of mice and Dynasty watchers gang aft agley...
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2013, 11:49:14 AM »
Well that tears the plan to pieces, now doesn't it? Odd though...if I am right, Morty is what, five days younger than Miraj? Then again he was left to story progression longer...

Sad to see Morty go. :( He is always one of my favorites.

I had developed such a serious crush on Mortimer that I truly felt like cheating :'(.

Morty is indeed younger but Miraj takes after Iqbal and is refusing to die :s. <BIG SOB> Even Sam and Omar Keaton passed away before Morty. Molly Ursine(Claire's daughter) is still alive though.

The best-laid plans of mice and Dynasty watchers gang aft agley...

Sadness indeed. Now I'm left with a variety of spouses to choose from but noone I particularly like, though that gives me another wicked idea ;)
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 22 : Blossoms for Grim
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2013, 03:50:13 AM »
The story so far...

Aphrodite is the third generation of Olympians. Her grandmother Rhea had started off in a homeless shelter and together with her husband, VJ Alvi, had brought the family out of poverty. The family's prominence rose as they discovered that they were apparently immune to the barrenness that had befallen the whole of Sim State. Aphrodite's father is a superstar athlete with a more than healthy love for his female fans. Her mother Hera is a socialite frequenting the local hotspots. With little attention from her parents, Aphrodite grows up with the mentoring of her aunt Hestia to be a bright and talented young girl. She is forever on her quest to Prince Charming and believes she has finally found him, when Grim decides to spoil it all...

Chapter 22 : Blossoms for Grim

Week 13, Day 5

My young adult birthday was a combination of the extremes of joy and sorrow in my young life.

I twirled in the arms of love, those of a man of noble birth and high ideals. Only to have death whisk him away in a matter of seconds.

Oh Grim why didn't you take Uncle Miraj instead of Mortimer Goth? I do love Great-Uncle Miraj, but its just... wouldn't he have been a much more viable choice?

What do you do to that one cruel being who whisks away the love of your life?

I was so confused I offered him flowers. I had heard Grandma say that Death can be thwarted away with flowers...

Well, apparently not purple ones...

Though Grim accepted more than happily, he was unwilling as ever to unleash Mortimer from his clutches.

And life went on...

I graduated the very next day, as valedictorian no less. But all I could do was weep through graduation.

It was time to start a career. Journalism it will be. I don't much fancy running around town delivering papers, but well life must start somewhere...

I start writing a new novel-ironically a romance-and aptly named Blossoms for Grim.

And my mother decided to talk about 'the topic' at the most ill-suited of times.

"Aphrodite, its' time you marry and settle down."

"Mother, for goodness sake, I'm just not in the mood." I snapped.

"I do agree that Mortimer would have been a great choice." Mother persisted. "But there are still some worthy choices of some deserving bloodlines." She added with a wink.

"Mother!" I snapped back exasperated. "I'm worn out of love."

"Aphrodite, then what can you call me? With your father dilly-dallying all around town. " There was a tinge of sadness in  Mother's bitter voice.

"Exactly!" I snapped back, and immediately wished I had been more symphatetic. "I don't want any man breaking my heart Mother, but I sure will break there's! You know, I rolled the lifetime wish for Master Romancer."

I just wish I had been more empathetic as I saw Mother burst into tears for the first time in my life.

Week 13 Day 6

However adamantly I protested, Mother had her mind set for matchmaking. She had no qualms of throwing a gift-giving party and inviting all the 'eligible bachelors' and the town's socialites.
 She was firm that it was time I had some good company.

So there I sat in our parlour, mooning in a corner, daring any of the eligible bachelors to approach me.

Eligible bachelors, in her reckoning, were the offsprings of original townies and my great grand pa or great uncle. Granted, there was not much of a choice-just the Bachelor boy.

Chester Kennedy, though ruled out as being too old, was not too old to give me a honest opinion of my potential as a 'breeder' and the saviour of Sim State.

"Try to understand, Aphrodite." he chided. "The whole bloodline depends on you. Do you want the whole of Sim State to die out of barrenness?"

"Ok Chester," I snapped. "What do you tell me to do?"

He beamed, apparently pleased that I was finally listening.

"Why, talk with some nice gentleman and get to know them better. I do recommend the Bachelor boy..."

I groaned. The Bachelor boy seemed the most eligible bachelor on everyone's lips.

After all the Bachelors had been an influential family. He was Great-Uncle Miraj's and Aunt Bella's son. Uncle Miraj always swore that Aunt Bella had been his greatest love although they had been estranged for years. He had been broken-hearted when she had finally passed away.

But whatever designs Chester had for the Bachelor boy was thwarted as a collective gasp of shock and amusement spread across the room.

Apparently, the gift-giving had started while Chester was trying to persuade me of the virtues of the Bachelor Boy.

And a certain girl had received a not so virtuous gift...

Her name was Katina Dhal, yes the same one father was eyeing on my young adult birthday. And my prospective sister-in-law.

And she had got a lavish gift of a football decorated with red roses and mischievous woohoo-hearts.

Her face was grim but her eyes said otherwise.

Everyone tried to guess who could have dared to send her such a present, and intentionally guessed it wrong.

We all knew...

Week 13, Day 7

Cheating is the most heinous crime ever. And I had the greatest misfortune to see my parents marriage break up due to it.

My father was at the helm of his career and had no shortage of female fans.

His dilly-dallying with Spring had got people talking and he had not taken it further, but he was so anaoured with Katina that there was no limit of in-discreetness.

The whole won knew. They were a common fixture in the park.

They were not even discreet at our home, dancing together at each and every party.

They cared nothing of my mother's feelings...

She was after the money, of course!

And what better way to strengthen her position than have a love-child?

Week 14, Day 2

To make matters worse, I was forever unsure of my shaky relationship with Cruz. Mortimer had wiped off all thoughts of Horace from my mind but I hadn't broken off with Cruz, perhaps because it was the only promise for the love I yearned for.

But matters just got more awkward day by day. Specially when both my father and me were guests at Cruz's young adult birthday party and behaved like strangers throughout the night.

I knew it was the gossip around town, but I had thought he would at least be discreet than turning up at the birthday of his mistress's younger brother-specially when the brother in question was his daughter's long standing-albeit shaky-boyfriend.

Well, he obviously had given it no thoughts. I refused to even acknowledge his presence.

He spared no thoughts to my feelings as he beelined to Aileen, Cruz's mother and the family matriarch.

"Ha Aileen, I hear you make your life as a criminal."

"So what if I did?" she said unperturbed.

"Ha! You have given the world a very fine daughter and you will be repaid lavishly." he muttered mysteriously.

"Really?" she snapped back. "I know Katina is pregnant but our line is quite fertile, thank you. We didn't need your help in the first place. Now thanks to you, Katina is the gossip around time."

"Chill, woman! Just don't forget that though I'm more than pleased to provide for your family, I certainly won't lift a finger if your son continues seeing Aphrodite."

I was so upset I rushed off to immerse in a mad night of partying. Cruz was quite surprised when things started to get quite steamy as soon as he turned young adult.

I had my first ever woohoo with Cruz that night. The party being much too uncomfortable with Dad around, we snuck in to the bathroom and the shower...was well, very warm and comfortable!

I broke up with him that night. What other option did I have, after all?

Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 23 : The Second Immortal
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2013, 06:00:42 AM »
Chapter 23 : The Second Immortal

Reader, I married him.

Danial Bachelor, the bachelor boy, is now no longer a bachelor(nor a boy)!

Chester, forever true to his word, dragged me over to a party at the Bunch's one day and introduced him to me.

"Danial Bachelor."

"Aphrodite Olympia. Chester said you were the biggest fish in the sea."

He certainly didn't seem to mind my bluntness.

He soon became a regular visitor at our place, and turned out to be a pretty decent dancer.

A marriage blessed by the family, the townsfolk and the whole of simverse in general consisted of three steps.

First, the proposal.

I go down on my knees. Danial seems to have some weird notion of waiting till we get to know each other better. What the fuss, I wonder. We'll anyway be married, and the sooner the better.

Second, marriage.

I just decided to spite the family, the townsfolk and simverse in general and have a private ceremony without as much as a bachelor party.

Third, err... woohoo... No try for baby as Uncle Moraj doesn't seem to want to kick the bucket any time soon. But, well, I guess its always good to practice!

Danial Bachelor! Have you had a sudden revelation or are you doing martial arts on our marital bed?

The family, was of course miffed, but there were plenty of things going on to divert their attention.

Amphritite had her young adult birthday.

Dad had his Elder birthday.

Seems he also has decided to eat Ambrosia in order to stay with Simverse in their journey to rid the world of barrenness. Not a surprise, as he seems more than pleased to contribute.

He has three children with Katina. Here's one of 'em and what weird hair!

Watcher's Interlude: FINALLY, VJ's hair! I nearly jumped with joy when I saw her.  :D

Father seems to have been prepared for Ambrosia since quite some time, but the news of his unsavory relationships had cost him quite a few friends. Off for some befriending...

"Yes Zeus, I know you want to save the world. But I happen to be disappointed with you." Even the blacky-bluey hair didn't seem to convince Grandma.

Mother didn't take the bait either.

"Zeus, we are done, get it? No friend zones for us. And no, I don't want you saving the world."

Dad obviously realized that he had to look elsewhere. Everett Stover was his sixth bestfriend. Everett is my boss and an amazing dancer...

Nothing fishy, of course. He is an Elder and I'm married to Danial. (And waiting for Uncle Miraj to die so we can have kids)

Father finally ate Ambrosia.

"Now I can help save the world." He said gleefully.

"As if you aren't doing it already." Grandma muttered loudly.

Dad kept to his word. Soon afterwards, he changed his look completely and headed over to see his children as well as add to the world's population. Poor Katina!

Time passed.

Uncle Miraj passed away.

As did Chester Kennedy.

I am now pregnant.

Excuse me, I think the Baby is coming!
Mission Unnamed

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: The Greek Gods [30/06 Blossoms for Grim and The Second Immortal]
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2013, 05:11:24 PM »
I have no idea what it is about you, ve1ocity, but every story that catches my eye on the thread list is YOURS.

I am very glad because I love your writing style, and the stories you tell. :)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2013, 03:28:33 PM »
I have no idea what it is about you, ve1ocity, but every story that catches my eye on the thread list is YOURS.

I am very glad because I love your writing style, and the stories you tell. :)

Thank you very much Kase, your appreciation means a lot to me :)

I was really feeling stressed with my dynasty and it was getting boring, but you motivated me to get going again:D
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2013, 07:39:20 PM »
I am very glad to hear that you will be continuing! I missed this story. ;)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2013, 07:30:32 PM »
I like Aphrodite! I also like that you didn't go as obvious with her as you could have. She likes reading! Who would have though the goddess of love and beauty would have liked to read? Powerful and sexy women can be smart too! Huzzah.

P.S. My favorite gods are Artemis, Persephone and Hades!  ;D

Offline molly4000

• Townie
  • I'm (finally) back!
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »
I am very glad you are continuing with this story! The Greek god/goddess myths are some of my favorite myths, I really love Athena, Hades, Persephone, and Artemis. I can't wait to read more about their newest adventure!  ;D
"May the odds be ever in your favor"-Effie Trinket

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2013, 06:08:55 AM »
A very big thanks to you guys for cheering me up and giving me the motivation to write. I'm in a very bored phase!

I am very glad to hear that you will be continuing! I missed this story. ;)

Thanks Raia  ;)

I like Aphrodite! I also like that you didn't go as obvious with her as you could have. She likes reading! Who would have though the goddess of love and beauty would have liked to read? Powerful and sexy women can be smart too! Huzzah.

P.S. My favorite gods are Artemis, Persephone and Hades!  ;D

I just wish I could give Aphrodite's character more justice! But I'm stuck at this phase of writing block :'(. I planned Aphro to be a really kick-ass smart girl who just also happened to be irresistible!

I'm planning for Persephone to be the seventh Olympia, according to a suggestion :D. Artemis... lets see ;)

I am very glad you are continuing with this story! The Greek god/goddess myths are some of my favorite myths, I really love Athena, Hades, Persephone, and Artemis. I can't wait to read more about their newest adventure!  ;D

Thanks Mollie! We've got Athena and lets see about Artemis...;)

I have high hopes for Artemis Olympia-Alvi-Alto-Bachelor-Landgraab-Hatch :D

Hope you all will enjoy the next chapter:).

Love

Velocity :)
Mission Unnamed