Author Topic: Building Contest 2013-8 Beautiful Bases: La Ficelle Jaune  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Building Contest 2013-8 Beautiful Bases: La Ficelle Jaune
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »
La Ficelle Jaune - (Base Camp)
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Value: $84,990
Suggested Placement: 15 Primrose Road, Champs Les Sims
Content Used: All Expansions
Number of Bed Spaces: 10 (4 double, 6 single)
Number of Bathrooms: 4
Description:  The renowned cooking school, La Ficelle Jaune, has opened its doors for sims from around the globe to stay, study, cook, laugh, and fall in love.  Courses cover a variety of topics on international cuisine and nectar making.  Between the orchards, the grape vines, the kitchen garden, and the bee hive the grounds provide the freshest, most delicious produce for the students to use.  Once the meals have been prepared they are enjoyed in the open air in the garden, where the great views overlooking the city can be savoured alongside a glass of freshly pressed nectar.

The library allows a quiet space to relax, while the great room offers plenty of opportunities to socialize and have fun.  After a long day of gardening, cooking, sightseeing, or exploring, everyone enjoys gathering under the stars for some lively conversation, beautiful music, and perhaps a romantic spin across the dance floor.

Notes:
-The garden will wilt if not watered.  To keep the plants alive just turn on all of the sprinklers and let them take care of the garden.
-All World Adventure produce can be found in the gardens.
-The garbage can and adventure board refused to spawn except in live mode, so they'll likely show up in random spots when the camp is placed.  Feel free to move them wherever you like.
-A fireplace can easily be installed in the great room (right where the couch and sunflower painting are).  Unfortunately I couldn't make it fireproof so I didn't include it in the upload - in testing it kept starting fires, like most of my fireplaces do - but feel free to pop one in if you have a handy sim or your version of the game isn't such a pyromaniac.   ;)