Author Topic: Chuckles' Patterns  (Read 60547 times)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Chuckles' Patterns - UPDATE, please redownload
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2013, 05:12:15 AM »
I've deleted that file in dcbackup. What's the easiest way to uninstall the problem patterns? I'm hoping I don't have to sift through the downloads part of my launcher...

Chuckles_82

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 05:51:40 AM »
I've deleted that file in dcbackup. What's the easiest way to uninstall the problem patterns? I'm hoping I don't have to sift through the downloads part of my launcher...

I'm guessing that's it - though you can sort the downloads in the launcher to just show patterns. It probably doesn't matter if you don't mind them still showing in the launcher - because they didn't install properly in the first place. Only the first one you installed would have.

Here are some more I have been working on.

Love_Bug_01

Found in themes, 3 colours (sorry, I took the picture in game because I forgot to get a screepcap in CAP)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 08:08:51 AM »
I was wondering why I couldn't find all the beautiful patterns I had downloaded.  Thank you for fixing them.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 10:08:46 AM »
I thought it was just my game. I'm glad I'll be able to use all your great patterns :)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 10:35:04 AM »
It is such a treat to come here every morning and find new patterns, and all of them so beautiful!  Chuckles, I am REALLY glad you took up pattern-making!

And by the way, I've just been re-downloading the stripe & other patterns.  I haven't been into the game yet, but it isn't giving me that "this is already installed" message, so I'm pretty sure whatever you did has fixed the problem.  Thanks again.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Chuckles_82

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 10:37:05 PM »
Ladybug_Border_01
Found in themes, not recolourable

Chuckles_82

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2013, 12:41:06 AM »
Rainbow patterns
Found in miscellaneous. Horizontal/Vertical are seamless, done in both directions, diagonal are not, done it four directions. Not recolourable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2013, 03:06:30 AM »
Floral_08

Found in themes, seamless, 2 colours

Vintage_Tile_01
Found in tiles, 2 colours

Vintage_Tile_03
Found in tiles, 2 colours

Chuckles_82

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2013, 08:08:33 PM »
It is such a treat to come here every morning and find new patterns, and all of them so beautiful!  Chuckles, I am REALLY glad you took up pattern-making!

And by the way, I've just been re-downloading the stripe & other patterns.  I haven't been into the game yet, but it isn't giving me that "this is already installed" message, so I'm pretty sure whatever you did has fixed the problem.  Thanks again.

I'm so glad that you enjoy them - I enjoy making them, and sharing them is at least half the fun! Thank you for confirming that it's working.

I thought it was just my game. I'm glad I'll be able to use all your great patterns :)

I am too - I was worried that the snags I was having with my programs (learning curve) would put people off. I don't like not having things right the first time, but I'm learning to tell myself that it's ok - most people aren't perfect at a thing when they first start out.

I was wondering why I couldn't find all the beautiful patterns I had downloaded.  Thank you for fixing them.

Thank you for the feedback :) I couldn't leave them up there broken - half the fun of making them is sharing them, and when people couldn't use them, that made me sad and frustrated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one I was working on last night, and finished off this morning:

Abstract_Cirlcles_01
Found in abstract, 3 colours, seamless.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2013, 10:33:38 PM »
Nursery_Border_01T
Found in themes, 3 colours, seamless (despite the program cutting off the last two pixels on the right - I don't know why)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2013, 05:57:18 AM »
I am too - I was worried that the snags I was having with my programs (learning curve) would put people off. I don't like not having things right the first time, but I'm learning to tell myself that it's ok - most people aren't perfect at a thing when they first start out.

You don't have to worry about that, your patterns are amazing. As soon as you said you fixed them I redownloaded them immediately, I'm sure no one else was put off.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Chuckles_82

Re: Chuckles' Patterns - new patterns available!
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2013, 12:55:18 AM »
Planes_01
Non-recolourable, found in themes.

Planes_02
3 Colours, found in themes.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2013, 02:46:48 AM »
The plane patterns are so sweet! I've been looking for new patterns to use in boys' bedrooms!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2013, 03:18:58 AM »
Thanks bubbles :) I was too, that's why I made them. I'm going to make a couple more transport based ones, too.

Offline MinGraphics

• Nooboo
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2013, 08:42:17 PM »
Thank You, Love them!

anything