Author Topic: CAS Contests - Rules and Instructions  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: CAS Contests - Rules and Instructions
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »
Hi Luna, and welcome to the contests.  You can lock the entry yourself when you post it.  It's better if you do it yourself, because then you'll be able to unlock the thread if you need to for some reason.  Other than that, I think all you need to do is take a look at some of the other entries to see how it's done, and make sure you follow the rules.  If you have more questions, feel free to contact me in a Personal Message.  :)

Thank you for your help, Schipperke. I already take a look into other entries yesterday. But, the thing about lock the thread that still confuse me. I think I get it now; I already got the material that I needed. I can’t wait to post my entry soon :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 05:12:39 AM »
sSorry if this sound stupid, if we want join the CAS contest do we have to upload the picture in 640x480 like the Ben Oliver first example, or we can upload it in some other size, like say smaller size or like the example in the highslide Ben Oliver?
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 08:03:35 AM »
Sorry if this sound stupid, if we want join the CAS contest do we have to upload the picture in 640x480 like the Ben Oliver first example, or we can upload it in some other size, like say smaller size or like the example in the highslide Ben Oliver?

It's not a stupid question at all, Sherry.  The standard size is preferred because it's easier to see the details of the Sim in a larger picture.  I don't know of any real benefit to using smaller pictures, but if you prefer to use smaller picture for some reason that's fine.  Just be sure you don't go over the limit for the number of pictures.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything