Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103965 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Parry Graduates Already
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2013, 11:17:57 PM »
Thanks! That's really good to know. Finishing the career and the skill seem to be the toughest parts for me.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2013, 10:10:46 AM »
I loved the journalism career in my life state dynasty - except going through peoples trash, lol. Happy birthday, Parry, I'm know he'll pretty much zoom through his career and max it in no time =]
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2013, 01:55:48 PM »
Parry seems love that hair so much when he grew up, I have seen twice but it seems the Watcher has other plan of hairstyle for him :P
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2013, 11:24:08 PM »
Parry comes up with interesting voting. I never get that one, usually burn the house, becomes a mediocre :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2013, 11:38:16 PM »
I think that a reason that two of the Sheos got Most Likely to Never Leave the House is because they are loners. Parry, Chance, and Chaotic all were, though now I'm pretty sure that Chance got most likely to never leave the house and Chaotic got most artistic, or something to that effect.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2013, 09:02:55 PM »

The family does look good running. Now I feel like we're in Baywatch or something! Wonder if Parry will take over the story telling from here?

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2013, 01:35:37 AM »
Death and Immortality

I am Chaotic, and this is my last message. Because after this, my son Parry is the important one! Not that I'm less important, of course. I'm not the one dying. That's... someone else. I'll get to that.

It was time for birthdays again. Mine, my siblings, and Amaterasu. Still inconvenient being the same age. But since this is the last time, I guess its alright that no one bothered to get me a cake or anything and so we all forgot our birthdays until it was time to age up, together.

I was not terribly pleased when I aged up. After all, where did my purple go? That coat thing is all colorless and boring. Purple is my favorite color and I'm not letting it go that easily! Also, I liked this hair when I was young, but I have a new favorite style now.

My sister's hair didn't fare well at all. It mostly vanished. I guess she didn't like that much, because she changed it later. But with an evening broken up by people having birthdays, it was a bit difficult to get anything done.

Amaterasu aged as well. It's kind of strange, because she always seemed a bit unaffected by time. Unlike my siblings and I, she's always worn basically the same types of clothes and hairstyle, so its always been hard for me to remember that she's aged much.

But with the grey hair, she looks old now. I guess we all do, but I sure that I pull grey hair off well. Since I'm probably going to have it for a long time. Of course, I could always dye it like my mother dyes hers. Or however she gets it stay white and black. I'm okay with grey, though. I don't know if Chance will be, though.

And, of course, my brother also had to become old. I can't believe how quickly all our time together seems to have gone. All our homework when we were young, which Luck would help me and Chance with, going to the prom, graduating, working... actually, I'm the only one who really works.

Because I've been working at the police station for ages and I've never missed a day. Luck took forever before deciding to work at the criminal place and skips work a lot to play chess and look for stars. All of which he's named Amaterasu. Chance became a gardener, go to level five of the career, and has never sold another plant. She says she's saving them. I guess what my brother and sister do is important.

I'm just a bit busy and so don't get to see them much. I should try to do that a bit more. Since we're all old now and everything. Probably going to be moving on soon. Although hopefully not me, because that would be really bad. I've got to get those few last promotions soon. So here is some of my new wardrobe. I got my purple color back!

Sorry my siblings and Amaterasu, but I'm leaving you out this time. You're wearing more or less the same stuff. Except Luck, because for some reason he only got his hair fixed. My mother blames 'crashing'. I have no idea what she means, other that for some mysterious reason I don't understand, Luck did not get new clothes.

I have enough friends, extra actually. Because a few of them are really old and I need back-up friends so I don't have to run out and make new ones when I finally reach the top of my career. Because I will! Why does forensic work have to be so difficult? Especially the digging through garbage part. It gets boring digging through the same four trashcans over and over.

If all the aging wasn't time-consuming and saddening enough, then something awful and tragic happened. Solomon passed away. I know that he was about a hundred and five, but of course I wish he could have stayed around... you know, forever or so? The point of this whole dynasty thing is not fun sometimes. Like the part where my brother and sister are going to die without me. That's just rude.

Solomon didn't mind. I guess he just really enjoyed his time with us and was okay with it being over. I know it can be stressful living with a bunch of insane sims when you're not. Well, I think it is. Darren Dreamer certainly thought so. I remember that from when I was a child. Mr. Reaper was very nice about the whole thing, as usual. I'm not sure how many Mr. Reapers there are or if we've always got the same one, but this one was a nice guy. Didn't stick around long, though. I guess they're busy.

So my beloved Solomon is gone. He was such a great person. Like everyone else in the family, he tried to help for the future and be useful now. And he wasn't even insane... which makes me wonder if he'll get to come with us in the end. I remember something about insanity being a requirement. My mother said we're leaving all the help from the beginning behind, if we get that far. Because they didn't want to come.

My Parry has almost mastered cooking and has learned lots of new recipes. He likes to cook all of them as well, though somehow we've ended up with far more mushroom omelets than we are ever likely to eat. No quick meals in this house. He's also doing well in the cooking career at the Blooming Cactus Bistro. I'm pretty sure he's going to get to the top a lot faster than anyone else in this household so far.

I'm still terribly sad about Solomon, but I have to write reports. Lots and lots of reports. And work on my logic a bit. Because I am running out of time to reach the top of my career. I guess this must be how my mother felt towards the end. Though she didn't reach immortality until she was eighty-nine and I'm seriously hoping not to cut it that close.

Once I submitted a report about Gideon, based on information I got from questioning him. I was a bit surprised they actually accept reports about imaginary friends, because I thought they might think I was making it all up. Nice to know Gideon is believed in by the police as well as me. Also, that even though so many others are going to pass on, he's going to stick around.

Well, my museum is complete. I made friend, bought property, a business, and rewards. Mastered painting. And I reached the top of my career, finally. It had me worried, but I finally made it. I have completed all the requirements!

Yay, replicating ambrosia time! And passing on all the worrying and trying to finish things to my son, Paranoia. He's the one who matters now. I just have to pass time and not do anything I'm not supposed to.

That in the background is Abriella King, Paranoia's girlfriend. She's visiting and that's apparently the guestroom now. But this is about me, not her. Parry can tell you about her.

I am Chaos and I am immortal.

Chaotic Sheogorath  
Lifetime Wish: Dynamic DNA Analyst
Unique Career Maxed: Police (Forensic)
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Painting
Property: Sunwest Cemetery
Business: Blooming Cactus Bistro
3 Unique Rewards: Fireproof Homestead, Strong Stomach, Discount Diner
6 Unique BlackOps: Work/School Program, Save the Herding, Black Market Gnomes, When Dreams Come True, Musical Assembly, Whistle While You Police
6 Different Best Friends: Gideon Sheogorath, Germaine Cormier, Donovan Steel, Christie Hudson, Gordon Overstreet, Paranoia Sheogorath
Museum Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Death and Immortality
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2013, 10:07:54 AM »
Congrats on getting another immortal!  I've never gotten as far as the first immortal.  I've only tried the one time, but didn't have the patience and dedication to see it through, so my hat's off to you.
Also, still loving the cards and dice theme playing out in the household.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2013, 01:26:10 PM »
Thank you! I'm really enjoying the immortal dynasty, although sometimes it is a bit alarming when they just won't seem to finish the skill or reach the top of their careers.

Each heir has their own kind of decoration theme and color scheme. I'm not sure how noticeable it is, but Nightmare is steampunk and Chaotic is cards and dice.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2013, 03:28:05 PM »
Wow, wow, wow, wow! The Immortal Museum looks gorgeous; I love how you use decoration when you create one. It adds more uniqueness point and I loved the space that you give with a window. I tend to make it simple to avoid something bad that happen in my own dynasty.

Umm... *cough* that was the first thing that I see.

Congratulations on Immortality, Chaotic. I wish I could see the next generation as well, as I'm curious what kind of name that you'd give to the heir. Happy birthday for everyone and goodbye Solomon! At least that I’m glad to know that he's rest in peace.

Great job, Akon! ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2013, 03:37:36 PM »

Immortal number two: congrats!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2013, 11:51:06 PM »
Thanks! I'm really happy to have made it this far! In game, I've actually gotten the next heir, though they are still a toddler currently. So they will be showing up pretty soon.

Offline pugster101

• Supreme lover of pugs
  • Townie
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »
Yay immortal no. 2! Good luck with getting Parry ready!
The Outcast Immortal Dynasty: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18970.0.html
The Dreamer LS Speed Run: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18639.0.html

We're off to see the Metro, the wonderful Metro Of Man!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2013, 04:11:33 PM »
Congratulations on immortality, Chaotic. RIP, Solomon. Abriella's gorgeous, I hope she'll be Parry's future spouse.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2013, 05:17:20 PM »
Paranoia Gets Married

Hello. I'm Paranoia Sheogorath. I don't trust you. That seems like it would be obvious, I guess, because of my name and everything. Hopefully, you already know about the whole travelling to the Shivering Isles or some other island where insane people live happily. I don't know if there is such a place, but getting there is the family goal, so I'm just going along with it. After all, what else is there to do? This is Raven, the Raven.

I'm not sure if he was ever a real bird or not, but now he's a... fake-bird-thing and he lives on a shelf in my room. He's my friend and the only person I trust. Mostly because he can't move and no one else can talk to him. They say he's not real and that I'm crazy. Which they should really have figured out already. My whole family has been crazy, for at least three generations now. Actually, I trust Raven and Abriella.

And this is Abriella King. She lives down the street and is my girlfriend. She's also a vampire, which might have been a problem if my father hadn't made several supernatural-curing potions back when he decided that alchemy was his favorite hobby. So I brought one over to her house, and cured her so that she could move in with my family. We have a no-fairy/vampire/werewolf/genie/simbot/some other things I can't remember policy, because Grandma says so. There's probably more to it than that, but she's never explained. That's why I don't trust Grandma, she doesn't explain anything.

Abriella was happy to move in. I only actually met her fairly recently, but when I was young, Uncle Luck played chess against her when he was trying to beat all the other ranked chess players. Then my mother got to be friends with her from trying to rummage through the Kings' trashcan. So eventually we met and all. Now that she's not a vampire anymore, we can get married!

And she accepted, which was good because otherwise I'd be really upset and Aunt Chance would probably capture her to help with her run-a-daycare-for-a-short-time-to-bring-new-people-into-Lucky-Palms scheme. She already got Aunt Amaterasu to agree to help when the weekend is finally over and her job starts. Anyway, back to Abriella. She's the best person in the whole world.

Now, for some reason the family tradition is that we have to get married on whatever property we buy. But my property is Varg's Tavern and we'd rather not be married there, so we decided to have a private wedding before my mother could set up the tavern anyway. Besides, I don't trust strange people. So we had our private wedding right there in the kitchen, which has an extremely nice window, so that was definitely better than Varg's Tavern.

Okay, I'll admit that even though I bought Varg's Tavern, I've never been there. It might be a great place to get married. But I doubt it. I think my mother went once when she was looking for people to befriend... oh, I forgot I'd have to do that. I don't think Raven the Raven counts as a friend. I don't want to go met strange new people. So I'm going to not think about it for now.
For the first time since Allyson Garnett the Paparazzi, someone who moved into the house got new clothes and hair. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks Abriella is special! Thank you, wardrobe spirits or whatever you are, for liking Abriella!

Pink isn't Abriella's favorite color, though, so I'm not sure why she's wearing so much of it. Maybe because my mother already wears a lot of purple and it would be a bit weird if she looked like my mother? Because that would be strange. Anyway, now she wears the over-saturated colors of a Sheogorath family member. Abriella Sheogorath.

Comment by Raven (the Raven): Hello. I am Paranoia's best friend. The bird, not the lady. I guess she's his friend too, but I'm a bird and that makes me special. He seems to be getting used to the whole idea of being narrator of the Sheogorath family now, but I'm here to help out. I just thought I'd share that. Oh, and this is apparently a short display of Abriella's new clothes. Because she's important or something.

Comment by Raven (the Raven): So why is Abriella dressed like this? And in black and pinks? Simple. First, she needed to match Paranoia without looking like his aunt Chance. Second, purple was already taken by Chaotic, so she got to wear a purplish-pink instead. It is purplish, though just barely. See? She has the same chandler pattern as Paranoia. Parry, as most his family likes to call him.

I said Raven could help me with this, so that was him. That was kind of obvious, I guess. My Grandma has dreams and nightmares that help her. I know my mother didn't have anything, but that's probably a good thing because she's really chaotic. Once again, that is fairly logical, with her being called Chaotic. Anyway, my mother added a statue of Abriella to the area for statues of people who didn't get to be immortal. That way, no one else will ever forget her. Because I'm never going to, but the rest of the family could. She's the one on the end, next to my father's statue.

So... okay. This is Paranoia Sheogorath, also known as Parry. Have a nice day, or however you're supposed to end these things.

anything