Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103026 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Proposes
« Reply #270 on: May 19, 2014, 09:30:01 PM »
LOL

You're very welcome, Obe and Naomi!

*pets Raven (the raven)*

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #271 on: May 20, 2014, 10:16:53 PM »
Naomi and Obsession do indeed owe you a lot, Shirin! Obe doesn't realize it, though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #272 on: May 20, 2014, 10:38:27 PM »
Oh Obe...
I just... Just... I am really excited to see how Obsession handles marriage...

I have to say, I adore the "I have a new job for you!" bit Naomi pulled.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #273 on: May 20, 2014, 11:55:00 PM »
LOL!  That is just fantastic!  I love it.  And I always figured that he did care for her, he's just extremely fixated.  He's Obsession for a reason lol.  And I can see where he'd think she'd want to find someone her own age.  I loved that Naomi must have found the forum hehehe.  Thought that was a lovely tough.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2014, 08:55:44 AM »

Aw, I love this bit: "But it would kind of be a strange coincidence if I loved her and she loved me."

Yes, love is a rare and precious coincidence. Hold onto it, Obe.  ;D

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2014, 03:35:18 PM »
Awww, I love Obe.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #276 on: May 22, 2014, 03:41:20 AM »
I just love all members of your family, and that how you give them all a differently twisted view of life, love, work, requirements and such.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #277 on: May 22, 2014, 11:57:24 PM »
I always figured that he did care for her, he's just extremely fixated.  He's Obsession for a reason

Awesome! He has always been willing to do whatever Naomi wants, even if it takes up his work time. From Obsession, that means a lot! Also, I've always really wanted the Sheos to show how they are related to their names. Dementia was the hardest though. She was probably the most sane narrator this story's had. Other than Raven (the raven), obviously.

I just love all members of your family, and that how you give them all a differently twisted view of life, love, work, requirements and such.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying telling the Sheos story. It's always great to know others are enjoying it too! ;D

It's probably a good thing I'm having a break from playing the game, because I've actually had nightmares about Obsession getting hit by a meteor. Apparently I think about the Sheos a lot... anyway, another update will be happening eventually! I really enjoy writing them, but lately they've been short, as Raven (the raven) is happy to complain about. He enjoys complaining.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
In Which Obsession Is Married
And This Is Also So Short That It’s Sad
(Subtitle once again added by the wonderful and wise Raven (the raven) – who obviously does not write this thing about himself)

Well, apparently once you get engaged you actually have to go and get married somewhere. At least, that’s what Naomi said. I think she probably knows more than I do, so I just have to take her word for it. So we went to the beach where my great-great-great grandmother Nightmare was married. That was a really, really long time ago. No one has been there in ages.

Naomi had this dress that matched her perfectly. It was very beautiful. I wonder why she’s never worn it before. She’s already beautiful, but she looks even more beautiful wearing it. I didn’t even know that was possible.
Raven (the raven): Wait… are we transitioning from talking about work all the time to talking about Naomi all the time? Because I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, but I would like to be warned.
I’ll never stop talking about my work! It’s incredibly important. And I’m almost to the top. It makes me really happy. Actually, we had to get married early in the morning before I went to work.

Naomi looked very nice at the wedding. I wore my suit for work, because I wanted to be ready to go when the wedding was over. It was kind of sad though, because my suit is very boring. I wear glasses all the time. Like my mother and my granny. Granny Abriella, not Granny Mania.
Raven (the raven): What do your glasses have to do with anything? I thought you were supposed to be focused and now you sound like Chaotic! Or at least, I think you do. I’m kind of glad I didn’t have to be around through her time in charge of this. She doesn’t focus at all.

I was talking about what we were wearing. And I was wearing glasses and I realized that I totally forget to mention them until now.
Raven (the raven): Maybe because no one cares that you wear glasses and look like a bohemian teacher?
But I’m the CEO of a mega corporation, not a teacher. I love being a CEO. But I think I will love being a powerbroker even more. I am never going to quit my job. I’m going to keep working there for the rest of my life.
Raven (the raven): You realize you’re going to be immortal one day, right?
Yes. That makes it better. I don’t ever have to stop working.

It was a very nice wedding, I guess. It’s the only one I’ve ever been to, so I don’t really have anything to compare it to. We didn’t invite anyone or anything, so there wasn’t anyone wandering around and not sitting. That would be annoying. The chairs are there for sitting. So they need to be sat on.

Naomi is the most wonderful person I’ve ever known. She makes nectar and beautifies the city with street art. I’m going to hope that she loves me. That would be really nice.

Raven (the raven): Poor Naomi. I have no idea what she was thinking.
I don’t know either, but I’m really happy! I got to marry the most wonderful person in the whole world.

And then I went to work and held meetings all day. It was lots of fun. And I got promoted. I don’t remember what I go promoted to, but it’s an awesome new job. My next step is up to powerbroker! And then… I don’t know. Infinite raises like Nightmare? She makes §2,000 an hour now.

Naomi must have been happy because she actually got back to making nectar. I don’t know what’s so fun about it, but she really seems to enjoy it. She’s never actually tasted any of her nectar, though. Or any nectar, I think.

It’s sad that I can’t take pictures of my job. Because it’s very awesome. All my co-workers like me. I’m a nice person, they say. So here is Naomi again. Squishing fruit to make nectar with.

My immortal relations are continuing to enjoy the hot tub. Even though they all work and have skills they like to use, they still have extra time. None of them ever plans on retiring either. I guess they like work too, though not as much as me.
Raven (the raven): It would be very hard to like work as much as you do.

Naomi moved out of the future heir room. Now she has my nicely decorated room, instead of one that has nothing in it. It was kind of sad that she never got to personalize her room. I hope she likes yellow and orange and Egyptian stuff.
Raven (the raven): I would really not fit in there. I’m happy that I get to stay in my nice room with Demi. And my girlfriend. I just realized I don’t know what her name is. I will find that out.

I really love working from home. I hope it doesn’t bother Naomi. She’s a light sleeper and wakes up really easily. She’s always been like that, since she came here. Wow, that was a long time ago. It’s still weird that I knew her when she was a kid, but maybe I’ll get over that someday.
Raven (the raven): And no one else cares if you do or don’t.
Sometimes you can be really mean, Raven. Nightmare probably would have liked you a lot. Anyway, so I married Naomi and it was very nice and wonderful and everything. I got to marry my true love. I’m very lucky, I think. I hope Naomi is happy too.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Is Married
« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2014, 12:14:26 PM »
Double promotion:  he also got promoted to husband  ;=)  I loved the shot at the end with her sleeping peacefully and him still working.  Just seemed to encapsulate their personalities.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
Now onto another promotion: Father!

Haha, I love Obe. I still think he's one of my favorites - if not my favorite. Now he finally gets a clue. Naomi must be a strong woman to handle him, so I admire that. :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2014, 01:47:10 PM »
Aw, that was cute.  I agree with Pippin about that last shot.  It's a great... mirror into their personalities and their lives in general I think.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:09 PM »
I loved the shot at the end with her sleeping peacefully and him still working.  Just seemed to encapsulate their personalities.

I agree with Pippin about that last shot.  It's a great... mirror into their personalities and their lives in general I think.

Thank you both! I think my picture-taking skills have improved a lot since I started the Sheo dynasty, so I'm really happy about that! Obsession and Nightmare are both great, because they can just work all the time.

Now he finally gets a clue. Naomi must be a strong woman to handle him, so I admire that.

Naomi must indeed! It probably helps that she's obsessive in her own way. :) It must take a lot of patience to handle Obe.

I have finally added Naomi to the swap shop! I've been meaning to do it for a while, but kept not getting to it. And after looking at Shewolf's lovely sims on the Swap Shop, I was compelled to make mine more organized and nice too. So everyone has had their pages tidied up and all of their items named.

Edit: Just a note, sorry I keep editing things. I can be a bit obsessive about my spelling and have to fix it if I see anything wrong. Also, I added all of Naomi's traits because I apparently wrote them down and am lucky enough to have a brother who will send me pictures of papers when I ask him to.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2014, 07:51:11 PM »
In Which Raven (The Raven) Takes Over!
And Expresses Interesting Thoughts, Just For This Part Though
(Subtitle added by the great and powerful Raven (the raven) himself)

Raven (the raven): I just realized something about this family. There is absolutely no drama in their lives. You would think a house full of crazy people would be interesting But it’s not. They are extremely happy. And boring.

Raven (the raven): Seriously. Every time I try to bring awesomeness in the form of causing confusion and possible failure to this family, they just ignore me. It’s not fair. I want things to be interesting! Who wouldn’t, when you can’t move?

Raven (the raven): I blame the hot tub for the recent string of boringness. All anyone wants to do is go play with the bubbles. Why are there so many pictures of Obe this time? I already have to see him a lot. And he’s kind of a boring-looking person. Which I guess sums up the family these days. I almost miss Parry.

Raven (the raven): So… this is Nightmare. She likes to wear her swimsuit to bars. She’s also been the emperor of evil for so long that it’s incredible that she’s never been arrested. Or maybe she can’t be arrested anymore? I don’t know much about that kind of stuff.

Raven (the raven): Parry plays piano. A lot. I think the immortals are bored too, just like me. I want something interesting to happen! I want to mix things up! I want an heir to finally listen to me one of these days.

Raven (the raven): Demi was the best. She did listen. But she does whatever she wants and doesn’t care what others think. So she didn’t care when I said this whole immortality thing is overrated. Yet it is. Why is Nightmare so sure they have to reach immortality to get to the land they all talk about? What’s so great about being immortal when everyone else isn’t? I don’t get it. But I guess I’m just a bird stuck on a wall. I’ll never be able to really understand any of the Sheos. They’re too crazy. Even Demi.

Raven (the raven): So… what was I doing before I started ranting? Oh, narrating the lives of the Sheos. Because it was about time for another one and Obe went off to work. So I decided to do it myself. Don’t question how I manage this. Naomi quit her job as a photographer. I didn’t even know she’d become one. 

Raven (the raven): Obe again? Why? He’s not very photogenic. At least, that’s what I think. Demi might disagree with me, but she’s his mother. So she doesn’t count. But apparently the mysterious picture taker doesn't care what anyone wants pictures of. And what’s so fun about a hot-tub anyway?

Raven (the raven): At least it’s been moved down to Naomi’s nectar-making area. Now at least not everyone is spending all their time in it. I guess some people find Obe’s cluelessness adorable. But take it from me, it gets old really fast. That’s why I pity Naomi.

Raven (the raven): Naomi got back into nectar making lately. Maybe that’s why she quit photography. I’ve never actually talked to her or anything. I think she might be a bit obsessed with Obsession, though. That might explain her strange decision to marry him.

Raven (the raven): And here are all my old friends, dancing and playing music. That was actually kind of funny. Because they’ve been my friends a long time and they’re old people. Making them old friends twice over. Yeah.

Raven (the raven): This is... I don't know. Chaotic showing her granddaughter how to dance better? I really ran out of intelligent things to say about this on the first one. So I’m going to talk about something unrelated. Like this family and how they want to tell their story. Except that it isn’t really a story. It’s just a random series of events! I could make things interesting. If they would just listen to me.

Raven (the raven): Well, I think I’ve gotten all the ranting out of my system now. It’s good to get to say so much. I usually am stuck with small comments on things when the current heir decides to let me comment. Wow, I have been here a while. Since Parry. You know, the reason we don’t have sprinklers anymore is because Chaotic is convinced that they’re evil and trying to take over the world.

Raven (the raven): Naomi spends a lot of time trying to make herself look prettier in the mirror. I told Obe about it lately. He said that it’s not possible for her to be any prettier than she already is. Maybe he should go tell her that, instead of me.

Raven (the raven): If I were a sim… I would have a motorcycle. And I would ride around and look really cool. And sulky. It would go well with my personality, I think. But I’m not a sim, so I don’t know why I’m talking about it.

Raven (the raven): So… this has been me. Raven the raven. Giving an update entirely by myself. I almost got to do that a couple times back when Parry was the heir. I still like Demi best. She’s nice to me. Except for the cheese thing. I want the cheese! She says I can’t have it. Apparently it’s a tribute to some cheese in Whiterun? I don’t get it. She said I don’t have to. Nightmare does. This is what its like when you live in a house filled with insane sims.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Raven (the Raven) Takes Over!
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2014, 09:49:38 PM »
Hooray for Raven (the raven) the narrator!  It's cool how he's been a consistent voice through all of this craziness, and yet finds the craziness itself boring.  A lovely twist on perspectives.

anything