Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103041 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Cemetery Property and... Sprinklers?
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2013, 09:15:32 PM »
Your welcome:)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Cemetery Property and... Sprinklers?
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2013, 02:34:51 AM »
Present (And Former) Imaginary Friends

My mother finally finished her 25th ice sculpture. She defeated the paparazzi woman in the ice sculpture race - mostly due to some serious over usage of her moodlet manager.

Then she went and started on a stone sculpture. Apparently she still wants to do five of those. I'm not sure why, but I guess she's enjoying it.

We all had breakfast together, which was really unusually and then my brother, sister, and I had to hurry off to school. Oh, and the doll-girl too. School was boring. My mother keeps telling me I have to get a better grade, though, or I'm not going to grow up well.

The paparazzi woman is apparently bored here, because first she ate a poison apple so that she could go to sleep even though she just woke up, then she went off and signed up to be a test subject (who'd want to do that?).

There's something different about the world. I don't know what, but its there. Everywhere-ish. I told Gideon about it. My siblings don't understand me. The doll-girl doesn't understand me. My mother does, but she's busy. Gideon understands and he's always willing to talk.

There's something strange going on with doll-girl.

She went off to this nice house...

And egged it until it was time to go to school. I think something might be bothering her. Or she just wanted to throw eggs, because she seemed to enjoy it.

Gideon likes to hang out in the painting room while I work on my paintings. Sometimes he annoys Chance, though, when she can't go where she wants and can't figure out why.

My latest brilliant paint - and I'm not the one who said it was brilliant, by the way, so it must be. I call it, The Universe! Or something.

And even more homework... but soon it'll be over! We're getting so close to our birthdays and I can't wait for the endless homework to end!

Amaterasu is still acting strange, but she made my favorite food, so I'm not going to question it! Yay, curry!

My mother was invited to a costume party. She decided to dress up as a criminal. I suspect it was a very authentic costume, but I wasn't there.

Turns out, its at the same house Amaterasu decided to egg. I guess they never noticed or didn't care. Most the guests were werewolves and my mother didn't stay long. She had to get home to keep sculpting, she said.

Finally added the photo to my teen museum section. The statue and painting were done by Darren Dreamer... it seems so long ago. He was my friend. I miss him, but he doesn't want to come with us. So, rest in peace, Mr. Dreamer.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Imaginary Friends
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »
Very nice update ^^  Hehehe, Amaterasu is gettin herself in trouble XD

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Imaginary Friends
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »
A Secret

Luck has taken to teaching his imaginary friend all the skills he knows. He's still trying to master logic. It seems really hard to me and I'm glad I don't have to do it.

Gideon and I get along well. We like to have arguments with ourselves together. It's a group-activity type thing. Unfortunately, I don't have much time for it because of my homework. I wish it would do itself.

It's always a lot of fun, though. The paparazzi woman used to look concerned, but now she just ignores me. I'm still not sure why she moved in with us, but I hope she doesn't dislike it here too much.

Amaterasu bought a ton of recipes at the bookstore, then went to the library and read them all. She really likes cooking and is getting very good at it. She says that she's going to be a five-star chef one day.

Painting is so much fun! I do it even when I'm supposed to be doing my homework, but my mother doesn't like that. She says I finally got an A and I can't lose it. So I try to remember to do that too.

That aloo masala curry doll-girl made is really good! Except, why does everything have to have ghost chilis? They are very spicy!

My mother is still working on her stone sculptures and the paparazzi woman has started on some topiaries. She says that she has a brilliant plan for them. I wonder what it is? Anyway, she gave up on ice sculptures when she lost the race.

Then it was time for birthdays! No more school! We all gathered around the four cakes - except for paparazzi woman, because she had to go to work. I don't think she minds, though, because she likes talking to her co-workers and doesn't know us well anyway.

Amaterasu went first. I kind of wonder what she wished, with how strange she's been acting lately. She put on a brave face when her clothes turned scary.

Luck went next. He complained that his hair always changes back to the same one when he ages up. I think it does that to everyone, but he thinks its a plot against him. Then it got too late and Chance and I ended up having to go to school to save our grades. It wasn't fair, I think.

As soon as we got back, Chance had her birthday. And then it was my turn.

I wished to know more, just like I did on my other birthdays. Then I figured something out. Something important, and big, and something I had to tell my siblings and Amaterasu. So I did.

Amaterasu understood. She said she made up her mind about something too. She said that she is going to make enough ambrosia to last a long, long time and that if - no, when - we make it to the end, she's coming with us.

Luck understood too. He said it doesn't matter that the world is changing. Because it was never the same to begin with. He said that we're a house of madness and a place of unity. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounded good.

Then I told Chance. She was still kind of upset because we got yelled at for almost skipping school and I wasn't sure she understood at first.

Then she started talking about how I'm conspiring about her sprinklers and that they aren't evil and something about a planet. So I was happy, because I don't have to leave any of them behind.
And then we all had to go change our clothes because we couldn't stand it anymore.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic's Secret
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2013, 09:16:46 PM »
Oooo, can't wait to see them all as YA!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic's Secret
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2013, 12:36:44 AM »
My New Clothes (And Those Other People)

Now that I've finally reached young adult and will get to work instead of doing all that pointless homework, life is great! But life is greater when one's clothes look planned. So here is my awesome new wardrobe.

I've always thought cowboy boots were the best formal shoe ever invented, so of course I'm now wearing them.

I have never understood the point of this outfit and will probably never, ever wear it. Sleepwear - who needs it when you have a swimsuit?

I liked these two, so I kept them. If you love it, don't change it! - that's what I say. Anyway, I did change my hair because a girl who I knew in school has the same hair I used to have and I wanted a change anyway. So, new hair. Yay! I think everyone will envy my awesome fashion sense.

Luck decided to go back to his original hair color. I guess he's finally done being rebellious every other day. I'm glad of that. No more ever single shower, sink, and chair being booby-trapped.

My brother is so skinny! He should go eat some more of the food that Amaterasu is constantly cooking.

I really like that outfit! My brother must have gotten a little of my incredible fashion sense! If I weren't so busy painting and wanting to be a forensic person, I'd be a fashion person. The townsfolk would be so grateful!

My sister went all artsy and got her hair really short and colorful.

She still isn't as fashionable as I am, but I love her socks. I think she used to have those too, but she never wore them much.

And flippers, yay! Why didn't I think of that? Chance has surpassed me on something! Good for her!

Amaterasu is sticking to her Chinese/Japanese clothing style. She also decided that she doesn't like shoes, I guess, because she doesn't have any.

I don't understand the genie-look. Sometimes I feel that forces beyond our control randomly choose our sleepwear because we, well, never wear it. But why question that? I've got more important things to do!

She also changed her hairstyle, and I'm not sure why.

And... well... that's about it. So... a preview!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic's New Clothes
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2013, 10:38:24 PM »
Graduation and a Wedding

For a long time, my sister had been working in the garden instead of painting. But now that winter is coming again, her garden keeps going dormant, so she's decided to paint again. Which is good, because she has to do my portrait.

I, of course, have many things to do as well. Luckily, I got my property and building out of the way already, so that's done. But still, so much painting and working to be done! And my mother complains that I don't seems to get any opportunities.

We all got to take a break from our busy lives, though, when graduation came around. We also got to ride in my mother's limousine!

I've always had to ride in a taxi or on that magic vacuum my father got for me a long, long time ago. I don't know why he got one, because I was a toddler at the time.

Even the paparazzi woman came, which surprised us all. She was always off sculpting topiaries and working.

Graduation went well. I was voted most artistic! Luck got Most Likely to Take Over the World, which I guess makes sense because he's evil like our mother. Amaterasu got Most Likely to Offend Others and I have no idea why. She's a very nice person. Chance was Valedictorian and we're all proud of her! But I don't understand the Most Likely to Never Leave the House. Or something like that. I'd never even heard of such a thing before.

Then an awful realization came to me: I have to get married! Well, that wasn't the awful part, I'm fine with it. The problem is - all the men in town are either supernatural or old! With a few exceptions, like this bartender.

I had to give up on my spouse hunting when it got really late and so I went to the Police Station and got a job. With my painting expertise, I'm bound to be an awesome forensics person one day. Gideon says I think a lot of myself. I want to know why that's a problem.

I added our ribbons to the back of the museum. No one told me to put them somewhere else, so I'm keeping them there.

Yeah... I saw that coming. I think everyone did, except Amaterasu. I guess she started feeling left out when Luck spent all that time tutoring his imaginary friend... whatever its name is.

We all had to pile into a taxi this time. My mother's limo was busy, I guess. Paparazzi woman didn't come, either. Still working with her topiaries, I guess.

For some reason, they wanted to get married in the graveyard. Since it's my property, that was easy to set up. I just don't see why. The graveyard doesn't seem like a romantic place to me. Why not the beach like my mother? But they said it was important to them.

My mother got kind of restless in the middle of it, but then she finally sat back down. It was kind of strange. I think I was the best dressed there, with my cowboy boots. Or cowgirl, I guess it would be.

And yay! My brother was happily married. I also finally got my room to myself, with Luck and Chance moving out. My area is supposed to be the Immortal corner of the house, anyway!

All snowy and frosty, but this is my room now that it's all mine! I kept my adorable simbot bear, of course.

Chance moved in with the paparazzi woman. She says the when the paparazzi woman eventually moves on, the room will be all hers and she's going to make it awesome. But right now it looks the same except that she changed the blanket. Oh, and she did move the rocking chair into the kitchen.

Amaterasu and Luck got their own room. Anyway... yeah, I forgot about the giraffes. More on them later.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Graduation and a Wedding
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2013, 10:42:29 PM »
Nice wedding!  Nothing wrong with a wedding in a graveyard!  Sets the mood! hehehehe  Lovely update ^^

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2013, 12:02:00 PM »
Nice wedding!  Nothing wrong with a wedding in a graveyard!  Sets the mood! hehehehe  Lovely update ^^

I agree!  And the ghost guests don't each much, so it cuts down on the catering costs.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 10:50:33 PM »
Its been a while since I updated this story and it'll be a while longer. I'm going to be away from home for a while and my brother introduced me to the Mass Effect series, which I'm now trying to win twice in a row. Anyway, thanks for reading and the Sheos will be back eventually.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2013, 09:05:33 PM »
A Party and a Death

Well, I know I've been gone a while, but there's good new! I, Chaotic Sheogorath, have returned! And at long last, I will explain the giraffes. Our resident paparazzi woman has, for some reason, decided to make a large number of giraffes. She calls it an installation and says she's named it 'Panda Viewing Migrating Giraffes' or something like that.

Meanwhile, Amaterasu cooks. And cooks. And cooks. She even works as a cook. I would be tired of all that cooking, but I guess she enjoys it. One day someone took everything she'd cook that hadn't gone bad yet out of the fridge and put it on the floor. I don't know why, but it was a lot of food.

My brother wants to defeat ranked opponents at chess now, so he's started inviting them over all the time.

He's a genius, so I'm sure he'll be good at it. But trying to play chess while the paparazzi woman was throwing a present-party was probably not a good idea.

My mother made the paparazzi woman invite over all the non-supernatural men she could find in town. I'm thinking she might want me to get married soon... anyway, my brother's chess match was going well. Until a random fire started.

Luckily, Amaterasu was cooking and put it out right away. I have no idea what caused it. Maybe one of those dishes that a guest brought was flammable. No one was hurt, and that's the main thing. The guests were kind of upset, I guess, because they all left after that.

Almost the minute her party was over, the paparazzi woman decided to move on. I knew she was old, but she'd seemed like she would last forever.

Kind of reminded me of how Darren Dreamer went... it was unexpected. Well, and she looked happy. She said something about the giraffes before she went.

I'm glad my brother beat that vampire at chess! How rude, to make fun of me while I was mourning the passing of that poor paparazzi woman.

Mr. Reaper decided to talk to her and showed her a video that grossed her out, so I'm very happy with him! Grim Reapers are a nice lot, I think. They always show up so promptly and don't put up with whining.

So... yes, R.I.P., Denise Isaacs.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - A Party and a Death
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2013, 11:25:36 PM »
It's always a little sad when the helpers go away.  Glad to see these guys back!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - A Party and a Death
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »
The Rise of the Mermaids

Amaterasu is still spending all her time cooking. She's almost good enough at it to learn how to make ambrosia, she says. So that's good. Because we've only got 9 left in the food replicator from the original that Lennon Sosa made.

With her garden frozen, my sister spends a lot of her time painting and helping around the house. Now that the paparazzi woman is gone, she has her room all to herself.

My brother decided to follow in our mother's criminal footprints. Which, as a member of the police force, I can't really approve of. He got arrested almost right away.

Still, our mother wants to see him be a criminal like her, so I guess he'll do it. When he's not constantly inviting people over to play chess. Meanwhile, I was invited to a party! Being thrown by one of the people at the paparazzi woman's party.

His name is Solomon something or other. I forgot his last name. Anyway, he used to be a paparazzi but apparently he quite, now lives in town, and is unemployed and rich. I think I like him! I do have one question, though...

...When did he become a mermaid? One moment we were chatting, then I got distracted for a minute, and when we started talking again, suddenly he was telling me about kelp and his legs had turned blue and scaly. It was strange.

Well, we got to be really good friends, so I asked him to move in. My mother probably thinks I'm crazy for bringing someone new into the house right after our last former paparazzi died, but I did it anyway.

It was already time for my mother to eat ambrosia again! Wow, time flies. We're going to need a lot of that stuff. Unless we fail. But no, I can't even think about it as a possibility.

Solomon came by while I was painting and we talked a bit. He's a great guy. Yes, I think it was a good idea to bring him here.

So I asked him to be my boyfriend. I thought about proposing right there, but that might have seemed a bit strange. I'm going to do it later... when he least expects it!

And I really don't care if his lifetime wish is to be a heartbreaker. It's not happening. I'm the important one here.

My sister says that I should not have conversations while she's trying to paint. I guess she likes to have the room to herself. Anyway, Luck is having trouble beating his next chess opponent. And I'm not surprised, because its Amaterasu. So he keeps practicing when he has nothing else to do.

My mother has started working on something she's calling the 'Hall of Memories', which sounds kind of creepy to me. She's sculpting everyone else in the family. Poor paparazzi woman, she died just a little too soon.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Rise of the Mermaids
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2013, 01:49:25 AM »
HA! I love it when townies randomly become occults. That's always most perplexing (to me) when they suddenly become fairies. The wings just make it so strange...
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Rise of the Mermaids
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2013, 01:58:45 AM »
Heh, gotta love it when it happens before your eyes XD  Like... 'Where did you get the kelp from so quick?!'  Do you make sure to upgrade your replicators?  Then you can hold 20 in one slot, and save it up to three times for a total of 60 servings of ambrosia.

anything