Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 102996 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 04:16:29 PM »
A Wedding Occurs

Why? Why must I become an adult already? Outside my place of employment, no less? It would be nicer if I could have a birthday cake and all that. At least I got the painting, statue, and photograph done. If only we could find a better camera... ah well.

Mr. Sosa is still working on hard on his cooking at this restaurant. He says that if he gets to the top of his career, he might get a really good fridge. Apparently that's his goal in life.

Since he's going to make ambrosia for my immortal dynasty one of these days, I decided that we should give him a real kitchen! Indoors! So he won't freeze outside. That wouldn't be good.

So, all in all, everything is going well. It's really too bad that Gennie, Beulah, and Evangeline are gone, but now Darren Dreamer has taken their place and is working hard to get good enough at sculpting so that his ice sculptures won't melt. He's already a good painter, so that's good. And Allyson (the paparazzi) is getting better at photography.

And a random paparazzi woman chose to die outside my front door. Why couldn't she do that somewhere else? It seems rather inconsiderate to me.

I know fishing isn't my thing, but I really wanted to try. What did Beulah find so enjoyable about this? I don't know yet, but I plan to find out. The dreams say I'm not allowed to do whatever I want, though. Something about running out of skills if I do too many things.

Hey, this is kind of fun!

The life fruit is still growing. If the garden keeps up like this, it is going to outlive all of us. Hopefully other than myself, that is. Now Mr. Sosa the Cook and Allyson the Paparazzi Woman take care of it. I'm not allowed to for some reason.

Who is this? He's my co-worker, Richard Irwin. I don't know much else about him, really, but I'm trying to befriend all my fellow criminals for when I become their leader some day. I know that I will!
Richard Irwin: What do rockets have to do with delivering money to the town hall?

Wahaha! I am the Evil Mr. Gnome, Mr. Evil Gnome! Witness my power!

Richard Irwin: I told you that all you had to do was walk to the building with the money. No rockets required. And no cheese.
I'm pretty sure that cheese is awesome, but very well.

Well, I like Richard Irwin, so I decided to ask him to move in! After all, we don't have many people right now and we can always use more help!

Oh, and he's also my boyfriend now. He used to be married to Emi Irwin, apparently, but she's also my co-worker and she doesn't mind. We're best friends, actually. She's a fairy, so maybe we'll still be best friends a long time from now when that's apparently important.

Apparently he's a witch. I don't understand why there are supernatural people all over the place. Maybe we'll be able to cure them one day. That would be great.
And then we got married!

And my friends were too busy to stay through the wedding, which wasn't very long so that was sort of rude. Well, it was very good, all in all. And I think Richard Sheogorath has a much better ring to it.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 06:36:41 PM »
Pretty awesome wedding dress.  Rather rude of the guests, though...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »
Love your founder!  Hehehe, the evil trait is so much fun!  Love her voice and love how you interject yourself in every now and again.  Very nice touch ^^

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 11:52:59 PM »
Old Age Encroaches and A New Generation

Richard Sheogorath: Doesn't anyone have the decency to leave me alone to mourn the passing of my beard? I'd better get a makeover.

Mr. Sosa the Cook: Yes! I have finally mastered the art of preparing ambrosia! Now, if I can remember when to store it. Only a few more days, and I'll master my career as well. Life is good these days. Although I do miss being rich... and well dressed.

Darren Dreamer: Ah, such a good week. No one dying, no one ranting crazy things at me and soon enough, I'll have this sculpting thing figured out. Just sell this porcelain throne. Wait...

Darren Dreamer: No! She's back! Why are you sculpting, Nightmare?
I wanted to. Someone needs to do it after you're gone and apparently the dreams are tired of having to hope someone can do it in time.

Mr. Sosa Who Will No Longer Cook: This can't be happening! I just had to go to work tomorrow and I'd complete the wish I've had all my life!
Mr. Reaper: Sorry, but you have to come. So stop begging and jump into your urn already. I have a bunch of vampires to pick up in an alternate reality.
Why is it that all my helpers go almost as soon as they can? Well, I guess that's none of my business really. But I'm getting really suspicious of you, Mr. Reaper!

Yes! I am now the Leader! Or the Emperor of Evil! Apparently its the same job. I always wondered, while I was working my way up. Everyone is really proud of me. Richard is, at least. I don't know the others very well actually.

I return to wreak havoc upon your home! Bwa-ha-ha!

What? I'm busy sculpting here. And listening to kids music, because every time I try to change it back to classical - my favorite - the nightmares interfere. Which is their specialty, I'd say.

Dreams, I'm pretty sure you engineered this triplet scenario... didn't you think about how there's only four of us living here and two of us are working really hard to finish our skill in time? No, I see you didn't.
But anyway, my lovely three children are Chaotic, Chance, and Luck. Chaotic is the heir, or so the dreams say. Due to lack of pictures, they are unfortunately not making an appearance yet.

Darren Dreamer: Ow, my back... you know, I just realized that I look a lot like Richard. But we're apparently not related in any way. And that makes it even stranger. Best not to question these things, I suppose, or I'll end up like Nightmare.

Why? Why must I fish? I thought you told me that I was supposed to do athletic things, like run and do cardio workouts!
Well, that wasn't going to work out with everyone else's jobs, so now you're fishing.
Fishing is fun, I guess...

The unicorn has gotten some buddies together. For being lead by someone named Honeypie Horse, this group looks very suspicious. Why do they have to lurk outside the fishing building?
Meanwhile...

Allyson Garnett: No! I was enjoying my life!
Mr. Reaper: This is getting old. Those three old ladies were so much better about this.
Allyson Garnett: Hey, I'm an old lady too! And fine, I'll go.

Darren Dreamer: Started portrait. Almost done with sculpture. This going well. Aside from having only two people at the house to take care of triplets.

No... more... fishing...

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Fishing and Mr. Reaper
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 01:07:33 AM »
Oh, no, not Mr Sosa of the Many Names!  I'm gonna miss him... :'(
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 01:08:33 AM »
Wow, triplets and so many deaths XD  That's quite the dynasty there lol  I'm anxious to see the triplets!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 12:54:00 AM »
Pictures of Toddlers

That title is misleading. There are not many pictures of my adorable children (who are now toddlers). Why is this? I don't know. Nothing much is happening in our lives right now and apparently that means we don't get photos.

Really, is it my fault we have to spend all our time fishing, painting, sculpting, and taking care of my wonderful children? I'm not the one who came up with the whole "let's have an immortal dynasty and go to this wonderful place for special people" idea. Although, I suppose I am the one who went along with it.

Well, something tragic has happened. I became an elder.

Is there some law saying that elders can't be steampunks? Because there seems to be and I don't like it. My clothes that I loved so much - gone! Along with my hair color, but the nightmares promised they'd give me that back at least.

At least I have my museum to look at and remember when I could wear awesome clothes and my hair was naturally white... At least, I've always thought that was natural, but now it seems a little strange.

Finally, a picture of my son, Luck, learning how to walk. Which is basically the only picture of him or any of my children right now. Richard got his old hair color back, which made him happy.
Richard Sheogorath: Yes it did. I'm too young to be old.
What else? Oh, I do have pictures of my children in their adorable outfits, so I suppose I'll share those, due to lack of any other evidence of their existence.

My heir, Chaotic Sheogorath.
With a pattern made by forum member Lizzy, which will be showing up a lot in her generation, I hope. It's hard to tell here, but she's got a lot of poker floor pattern on her clothes.
Yes, yes, I'm sure you need to say that. But in the middle of the pictures of my children? Just because I like to steal their candy doesn't mean you can take up their picture space. Completely different things.
Okay...

And now my other daughter, Chance!

Finally, my son, Luck. The only one who has a picture other than this, apparently.

I don't remember which outfits where which...
That's because they're teenagers now.
Be quiet! Don't listen to the dreams, they don't know what their talking about. Well, until next time. Hoping whoever photographs you remembers to do it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Toddler Pictures (Sort Of)
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 12:57:34 AM »
All the nooboos are adorable!  *squees*

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 11:11:04 PM »
Yet Another Death

There is an awful lot of dying around here lately, isn't there? I guess we've all been here quite a while by now. But first. 

A paparazzi hanging around outside my front door spotted Richard (who is very tidy) cleaning up those old news papers. I decided to try to become friends with this one, in hopes that she might be a better photographer than the last.

However, like all paparazzi, she's resistant! I threw a potion that someone bought at the elixir store at her, but she barely acknowledged we were friends before running off to photograph someone on the other side of town. I'm practically the most famous person in this city, so I found that insulting.

Apparently Darren Dreamer has a girlfriend I didn't know about. What is it with my sculptors? Beulah had a boyfriend I didn't know about way back. I remember he was a fairy, but since he was old I don't know if he's still around. Now, to the death mentioned previously. I'm warning you, its very sad. At least, I think so.

Mr. Reaper: Excuse me, but your rooms in this house are much too small. First I end up with graves outside, now I have to find a way in. It's inconsiderate.

No! Dreams, why'd he have to go already? It seems like we just got married! You're being very inconsiderate to me and Mr. Reaper! That's not nice at all.
I have no control over that, you do realize.
I still blame you. If you didn't have me working and skilling all the time, maybe we could have gotten married earlier and spent more time together.
You met him two days before you got married.

I'm just going to sulk over here. And watch television in my renovated room. Why did I have writing on my walls, anyway?
Because I was testing a pattern on them.
Oh. Now leave me alone, I'm not talking to you right now. And I'm not fishing either!
It's winter. You can't.
I like you better when you're quieter. Go away. This is not a good day.

I meant everyone!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 11:18:46 PM »
Awwwww, hate seeing the spouses go!  Especially the founder's spouse.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 01:19:06 AM »
Birthdays Already?

That's more or less self-explanatory, but I like to be important and in charge, so I'm going to comment anyway. My dear, sweet children are already aging up to, well, children. And we finally bothered to get some birthday cakes to make it look at least a little nice. Better than having your birthday somewhere random.
Luck went first.

Then it was Chance's turn to leave toddler-hood behind.

And poor Chaotic. Due to the dreams' usual incompetence, my heir didn't get a picture of herself with her cake.

Now for their new, adorable outfits. Do I say that my children are adorable a lot? Well, they obviously are. It's a fact.
Luck first (same order, because that's simple to remember).

Chance again.

Finally, Chaotic. She and her sister look very similar.

Since they're older now, it was time to give them a proper room and so the nightmares fixed it all up. They weren't lying when they said they liked this poker floor pattern. But why is it on everything but the floor?

While Luck and I put the cakes away (no one was very hungry), Chaotic went to sleep in her new bed and Chance said she had something else to do. I'm not sure what and I'm a little concerned that none of my children seem to be insane.

At least, I'm pretty sure none of them are insane. It would be bad if they aren't, wouldn't it? Hey, dreams, I'm willing to talk to you again! What happens if none of my children are insane like me?

Dreams, I'm sorry I was rude to you. Please come back! Oh, look at my Luck. He's incredibly smart. A genius, even Darren Dreamer agrees so it's not just me.

Chance and Chaotic both like painting. Chaotic works whenever she gets a chance. Which, ironically, Chance does too. Although she also spends a lot of her time talking to someone I can't see. Is she crazy, dreams? I need to know!

Well, my house is slowly getting better. But I'm trying to talk to you, dreams! What happens if my heir isn't insane? This place I want to go isn't a place that sane people can handle, is it?
Fine. If... no, when I become immortal, you'd better start explaining.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic Becomes A Child
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 11:36:00 AM »
An odd thought occurred to me while reading this update.  With the striped pajamas and layout of the grounds, it's looking vaguely like you're running a juvenile detention center  :=)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 01:53:50 PM »
An odd thought occurred to me while reading this update.  With the striped pajamas and layout of the grounds, it's looking vaguely like you're running a juvenile detention center  :=)

Hehe, I was thinking the same!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »
My sister actually thought the same thing. I made those pajamas for a family of sims that all wore black and white and have kept using them ever since, so I didn't notice!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic Ages Again
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 02:05:10 AM »
Due to the Boring Nature of Our Lives, We're To Birthdays Again

I guess I have to face the truth. Trying to become immortal can be really, really boring sometimes. Yes, it can be interesting, and it can be sad. But how long can someone be expected to fish?

The rest of your life, if necessary. Since if you don't catch those last 200 fish, you fail.
You try fishing all the time! It was fun at first. Now its boring. Not to mention those suspicious looking horses are still here.

On to more interesting things. My adorable children are good about doing their homework. Which is great, because everyone is too busy to supervise them at all times.

They all get along well, too. Being a brilliant child, Luck always finishes his homework first and then helps his sisters.

Chaotic always manages to find time to get a little painting done, as well. They must be busy, or at any rate, they have no interest in pranks. Or maybe its just that I'm always out fishing and have never noticed...

And speaking of Darren, he befriended the most recent addition to our paparazzi following and actually invited her to move in. I was alright with that, until it turned out she's just as inexperienced with a camera as our last paparazzi. Why can't they bother to learn the only skill they need?

Before I realized it, it was time for birthdays again. Time is passing so quickly. I'd better catch these fish, because I cannot afford to fail.

And I hope being insane isn't as important as I think... because what if Chaotic stays just as sane as she seems? What then? Dreams, you are not telling me anything useful. Not that you ever have.

Of course, since there were birthdays, now I have new pictures of my adorable little children in their adorable outfits to show off! Although they're not so little now...
First, Chance! Because she's first alphabetically.

And next, Luck! Because I want to do my heir last. For some arbitrary reason that the nightmares insist is pointless. Why should everything be alphabetical, that's what I want to know?

Finally, my heir. Chaotic. Now that they are all older, they've taken to wearing their favorite colors (more or less, so the dreams say. Apparently they always forget about something called "hex codes").

All in all, I suppose things are looking up. Now, if I could just finish this fishing and do something - anything - else.

anything