Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103020 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic Becomes A Child
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2013, 02:08:37 AM »
lol!  Kids look great!  Very good genes there!  hehehe, Yeah, gotta love the constant skilling XD  One thing that drives ya nuts... wait till they finish though... then you're lookin for all kinds of things to keep them busy so they don't go learning things they shouldn't!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic Becomes A Teen
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 11:01:42 PM »
Chance's Imagination

Chaotic is busy painting, doing her homework, and going to school most of the time. But she likes it. And Luck still helps his sisters.

He also plays chess in his spare time. Sometimes with an imaginary opponent, as far as I can tell. Darren Dreamer says I shouldn't question why other people do things. If I didn't know better, I'd think he thought that being insane isn't a good thing.

Chance has been asking if anyone has found a rainbow gem. The new paparazzi woman got one somewhere and gave it to her. So off she went to the science place.

And next thing I know, poof! We have yet another household member.

Apparently she's been Chance's imaginary friend since my daughter was a toddler. Her name is Amaterasu. Amaterasu Sheogorath, so I guess she's one of us, or something.

So, she went and introduced herself to my other children. Chaotic freaked her out a bit, but I hope they'll be friends.

She got along better with Luck. It seems they both like astronomy. Or a constellation. I'm not sure.

Another paparazzi had to die outside my house. I'm pretty sure they do this just to annoy me. At least I'm not around most of the time. Anyway, Mr. Reaper says his people like my family. Apparently they plan on visiting a lot.

Luck and Amaterasu went off to the graveyard.

I wonder if she's going to be my daughter-in-law one day...

Meanwhile, Chaotic and Chance keep painting. Chance says she wants to take over portrait painting for Darren, although he is determined to do it as long as he can.

What? Did you think I'd finished fishing? I wish... well, looks like I'll be here a long, long time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chance's Imagination
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 10:41:05 PM »
Immortality

Well, my adorable son was helping my equally adorable non-heir daughter with her homework when something tragic happened.

It was time for Darren Dreamer to move on.

For a long time, he just stood there. Mr. Reaper was having to take the long route through the yard and Darren must have gotten tired of waiting for him, because eventually he just left of his own accord. Chance says she's pretty sure he yelled something like "Yes! I'm free!" when he left, but I'm sure that's her imagination. What could be more fun than living in my household?

I headed home. Finally, done with all that fishing! And no more evil unicorn eyeing me in a suspicious manner. I still don't trust that horse - even if it is named Honeypie.

I just managed to become friends with the paparazzi woman before she got kidnapped by aliens. I had been hoping to use Darren as my last friend, but he's moved on, so I guess I'll have to talk to the imaginary friend girl.

At eighty-nine, I know I'm running out of time. It was taking a long, long time to befriend Amaterasu, mostly because we'd never really met. So I had to use one of the potions I'd been saving for emergencies.

And... everything is done. It's all finally done!

I, Sheogorath Nightmare, am immortal! Yes! I didn't let everyone down. I made it. And now, time to turn everything over to Chaotic.

Nightmare Sheogorath
Lifetime Wish: Emperor of Evil
Unique Career Maxed: Criminal
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Fishing
Investments: Lakeside Retreat; Goody’s Groceries   
Unique Rewards: Fertility Treatment; Moodlet Manager; Vacationer
6 Unique BlackOps: Welcome to the Family; Simoleons under the Table; Networking is Key; Payment Options; Drink Promotion; Labeling Things   
6 Different Best Friends: Luck Sheogorath; Chaotic Sheogorath; Chance Sheogorath; Amaterasu Sheogorath; Denise Isaacs; Brayden King
Museum Portraits: Young Adult; Adult; Elder

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Immortality
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 11:14:00 PM »
Woot!  Congratulations on your first Immortal!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2013, 12:16:02 AM »
Congratulations on your first immortal!! (Have I commented yet? If not, I have been reading from the start. I am awful at commenting ::) )

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2013, 09:14:41 PM »
Thank you! I'm so happy I got my first immortal! I've never actually supermaxed a skill before, except cooking once. Maybe. And that was an accident. I kept changing my mind about what her skill was going to be. She only started fishing a few days before she became an elder and with winter and all, I was afraid she wouldn't make it.

Hello, It's Me

Hi. It's me. I'm Chaotic. Chaotic Sheogorath, which doesn't make sense as a name but that's how my family is. I sound like a description of a person. But that's fine with me, because I want to get there - to the place my mother started our journey to.
Which, by the way, I need to correct her on. For some reason, she's convinced the place is called Sheogorath. That's wrong. Very wrong. We are going to the Shivering Isles! So yes, Shivering Isles or bust!

So... yes. My sister, my brother, that girl who appeared out of the air, and I went to the Prom. It was great. I had a lot of fun. My sister didn't. She says I shouldn't have either, because I got into six fights and I didn't wear the right clothes. I can understand why she minded, I was obviously the best dressed in the whole place.

We got photos too and hung them around the house. The paparazzi woman says the back side of the Immortal Museum is not a good place, but I thought it was. Luck and his doll-turned-person girlfriend were Prom King and Queen and had an awesome time too. The doll-girl is nice, but she was kind of freaked out when I told her all about how sprinklers are actually devious monsters in disguise.

I can't wait until I finish school! I don't mind spending all day in school, or spending all the rest of my free time painting, but I hate the homework. Even with Luck's help, its hard. Having a genius for a brother can be a good thing.

Except, you know, when he helps everyone but you... ah well, I'm tough! I can handle this homework all on my own! Maybe. My mother used to talk about how she was worried I wasn't insane. But its okay, I got the blessing of Sheogorath when I aged up. Anyway, it would be fine if I wasn't. It's just that anyone who isn't insane doesn't get to go to the Shivering Isles.

I know we're teenagers and we have mood swings and all, but my brother is the worst. He decides to snub me. Then he decides not to. Then he decides to. Make up your mind, Luck! Anyway... he got all rebellious and decided to dye his hair blue. No one really cared, though, so he might have been disappointed. He and doll-girl match even better now, though.

We finally got our beds re-done in our favorite colors too. Although my favorite color is more of a dark purple than a lavender. But they're all purple, so that's fine! I also love my wetsuit very much. It's one of my favorite outfits!

We also have a rock collection. I don't know what its for, but I like looking at it. And, well... that's all. Bye-bye!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Hello, It's Me
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2013, 09:37:36 PM »
Hehehe, really loving the Lovecraft theme.  Sorry to go off topic, but you ever played the game Arkham Horror?

And I love Chaotic.  She's a lot of fun ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2013, 09:54:09 PM »
Nope, never heard of that game before. What is it like? I'm also not entirely sure about the Lovecraft theme, since its based on Sheogorath from Skyrim... but I think he's based on something Lovecraft related. I do kept running into things related to Lovecraft in books and games I like, so maybe I should find out more about it.

And thanks! Chaotic is a lot fun to write, even though I've only got one chapter of hers so far. I'm almost caught up with my game now, too. I played for almost a week straight and got really far ahead a while back.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 10:03:04 PM »
Heh, I see.  Fail on my part then XD  Sorry.  Arkham Horror is a board game set in H.P. Lovecraft's world.  I'm fairly sure the Shivering Isles are one of his too, but I could be wrong...

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2013, 10:19:35 PM »
That's fine. Looked it up and I believe the Shivering Isle are. Sheogorath is very much a reference to Lovecraft, I guess, so I'm referencing a reference.  ;D  So that in the end, its a Skyrim and a Lovecraft themed dynasty. I take that as a compliment - I seem to like Lovecraft-type things.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2013, 10:20:57 PM »
I strongly recommend reading Lovecraft.  And if you ever get a chance to play Arkham Horror, do it.  It's a lot of fun ^^  I really am enjoying your dynasty.  Both of them actually ^^

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 07:45:27 AM »
Sorry I missed the first immortal!  Whoot!  Way to go Nightmare!  I like Chaotic.  (Check out Lovecraft, and bring on Cthulhu!)
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2013, 06:55:50 PM »
The Cemetery and... Sprinklers?

So... painting. It's fun. But why all the small paintings? The most valuable one I've sold isn't worth much. But my mother insists that the nightmares told her I should do lots and lots of small ones. Why should I believe the nightmares? They don't talk to me. I just know things.

And there's nothing like a midnight snack. That girl... what is her name? Amaterasu, that's it. She's taken to cook for some reason. I don't understand, but that's okay. Especially because she figured out how to make aloo masala curry! My favorite!

My mother put a piece of cheese on her desk. I don't understand. She said I wouldn't, so that's fine too. Something about a tribute to a house in Whiterun filled with cheese... my mother has strange dreams, I guess. I never dream.

Being old enough to finally buy my properties, I went and got the graveyard and that bistro that's right up the street. I like the graveyard. But there were all these graves that didn't actually belong to anyone, so I replaced them with the people from my family. I don't remember some of them, and never met others, but I'm glad they helped us.

This is Amaterasu, thinking about herself. I guess she's wondering how she fits in, because she just appeared one day when Chance decided to make her real.

Well, my brother likes her, so I do to. Anyway, I- Sprinklers!!

I thought I warned everyone how dangerous they were? Why do they all want to go play in the water?

My sister and her friend apparently both like Chinese formal wear.

Luck says he has his own imaginary friend named Iona. I guess he must, otherwise the chess pieces can move themselves. He loves playing chess and I'd like to try, but I don't have time. And my mother says I can't, just in case.

So I spend my time painting. I love painting. But I want to paint something valuable! Something important! Yes, that would be really fun.

Luck decided he wanted to find people who were better at chess, so he invited over a ranked person. This werewolf guy has been around town forever! I heard that these supernatural people live a long time and I guess its true.

The paparazzi milled around outside. I'm glad we built a fence so that they can't get in, because they annoy me. And also, we don't have to deal with too many zombies, which is always a bonus. I guess. I've never actually seen on.

Luck always seems to be busy, this days. Something about trying to master logic. It sounds really hard to me, but if that's what he wants to do.

Then I found some deathfish in the refrigerator. I decided to let them go in the fish tank, which we've had a long time and which has always been empty.

My mother and the paparazzi woman are having a race: who can sculpt 25 ice sculptures first? It's very intense, I guess, because that's almost all they ever do.

My brother invited his next chess opponent over and it turned out she was a werewolf too. I would never have though werewolves were good at chess. I guess you learn something new every day. Some things are more useful, though.

Then Luck went off with his girlfriend to watch the stars and told her all about how he was going to find some new ones and name them if we ever got a telescope.

Then my siblings decided to chat while I was trying to sleep. But it was okay, because I couldn't really sleep anyway. I was a bit worried about money, since we didn't have much after I got my property and building. Still, those ice statues are worth a bit. So hopefully we're okay!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Graveyard and... Sprinklers?
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2013, 07:49:13 PM »
Very good story! You just might want to state in the title that when you say "The Graveyard..and Sprinklers" that you do not actually mean for a moderator to move it to the graveyard :)         
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Graveyard and... Sprinklers?
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2013, 09:12:16 PM »
That is a very good idea! Thank you  :)

anything