Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 104180 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Rise of the Mermaids
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2013, 12:39:27 PM »
It was very strange, the way he suddenly turned into a mermaid! I've never had a townie turn into something right in front of my sims before. Luckily, the 'no diving' is not an issue since you can't dive in Lucky Palms anyway.
I wasn't able to upgrade the original replicator in time but its been upgraded since, so it'll work out better this time. Also working on getting more replicators so I won't have to worry about running out of ambrosia. Anyway, thank you!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2013, 01:30:29 PM »
Oh!  You have the kilt too!!  I love that some of the NPC/townie mermen end up rocking that look to show off their scales.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2013, 12:38:06 AM »
Chaotic's Marriage

Today is going to be a good day. I just know it. Life is good! Boring, but good. My painting is going well, my police force career is going well. My mother will be so proud of me when I become immortal one day. Because I'm not going to fail.

Speaking of my mother, she's started a sculpture of Solomon to go with the others. Being immortal seems kind of long. I hadn't thought that. Anyway, I went off to my restaurant with Solomon for breakfast! Lunch... whatever it was.

And I proposed. He never saw it coming... heh-heh.

He was thrilled of course. Who wouldn't be?

I didn't really want to have to set up a wedding or anything - I've already been to one of those, after all. So we got married then and there.

So I'm married! Yay! Now back to work. I'm enjoying my life. Amaterasu seems to be too, which is nice. She used to be kind of upset.

Luck finally defeated her at chess. He's still at it. Life is good.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic's Marriage
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2013, 11:56:41 PM »
Well, I have been playing with both my dynasties, but neither are very far ahead and since I'm starting college tomorrow, my updates may become even more erratic than they already were. Or not, it's really quite random, although my gaming time is definitely going to decrease. I really loved homeschooling... anyway, the Sheos will be back one of these days.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2013, 12:16:36 AM »
Take your time dear ^^  We'll be here when you get back to updating.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »
Yay, some free time! And so the Sheos are back (for a little while, anyway):

Enter Paranoia

Since Solomon is a mermaid. Merman. Whatever you call them. Anyway, we installed a swimming pool. He likes it a lot.

He also enjoys watching the fish swim around in the fish tank. Although I think he might want to eat them because apparently mer-people eat fish. I didn't know that. He also likes to wear his kilt. I think its a great look for him, personally.

Who knew painting masterpieces could be so difficult and time-consuming? I've only completed one so far and I still need a lot more. Well, I've got a lot of time still, so its not a problem. But I want to finish that! So I can do other stuff! I'm not sure what, though...

My brother is still busy with his chess-playing and star-gazing. So far, he's found five stars I think. He's not very creative with the naming, though. I believe they're named Amaterasu 1-A, Amaterasu 2-A, Amaterasu 3-A, Amaterasu 1-B, and Amaterasu 2-B. I guess she appreciates it, though.

But now, for one of my new favorite people in the world: my son! His name is Paranoia and he is adorable.

I am wondering why my mother decided to stick a bird in his room. It's an interesting bird. It stares at you.

Paranoia seems to like his room, though.

Everyone loves to pick him up and play with him. Most of them have asked me why I named him Paranoia and its a bit annoying. How was I supposed to know it sounds like a girl's name? Anyway, it was the perfect name for him and that's that.

Where is my mother getting all this candy from suddenly? Hmm... she and my brother are both evil... maybe I should keep an eye on Paranoia so they don't torment him by stealing his candy. Where does all that candy come from?

Amaterasu is just... strange. I'm still not sure if she really likes us or not. She finally got to the skill level to make ambrosia. And then she made deathfish sushi. We only had one deathfish! So we have to wait until it stops freezing so my mother can fish up some more. Ah well, it's not urgent. Life is good.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Enter Paranoia
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
Uh oh XD Deathfish sushi?  Not good XD  Do you have the food replicators?  Might help with that problem.  Can't wait to see Paranoia as a toddler!  I love the mermaids.  It'll be interesting to see if he's a merman like his dad.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2013, 05:58:32 PM »
About the time it takes to do masterpieces, do small paintings instead. It goes so, so much quicker that way.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
Uh oh XD Deathfish sushi?  Not good XD  Do you have the food replicators?  Might help with that problem.

About the time it takes to do masterpieces, do small paintings instead. It goes so, so much quicker that way.

Thanks for the advice! I have got the food replicators now, so as soon as spring stops freezing the pond and the garden constantly, it'll be great. :)  And I never thought of doing small paintings for the masterpieces. That'll be really useful.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »
It's the vowel followed by an "a" that makes it sound feminine. Push come to shove he can have a nickname.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2013, 09:51:44 PM »
Like Parry! :)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2013, 09:17:27 PM »
Parry! I like that. If you don't mind, I would like to use that for his nickname.  ;D

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2013, 11:48:55 AM »
I don't mind if you don't mind! :)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2013, 12:07:11 AM »
Parry's Toddler Birthday

So, before I knew it, it was time for my little Paranoia - or Parry, as everyone is now calling him - to have his first birthday. But just to be clear, this is still all about me. Chaotic Sheogorath. I am the important one. Anyway, Parry's birthday.

For reasons unknown to me, my mother got to take him to the cake instead of me. In the future, I will spend more time with him! That way, I will get to share his birthday next time! After all, I am his mother. And I never stole his candy.

My little Parry aged up, which was very sad. But he became the cutest toddler the world has ever seen! I guess that was pretty much guaranteed, though. He's always been adorable.

Parry is a mermaid... err, merman? Just like his father. Except his scales are orange. My Parry will be the best immortal ever some day, I'm sure of it! Even better than me.

Being immortal seems a bit boring, now I think of it. My mother spend most her time working, working from home, fishing, and sleeping. I suppose she likes that though. Lately, she's been spending more time with my sister and brother as well. And that makes me realize, if I do become immortal, I'm going to outlive them. That'll be so sad.

But really, things are nice right now. Why think about that stuff in the future? That's not like me. I'm Chaotic, the... chaotic. Yeah. My mother gets to be Nightmare. I get to be Chaotic. Somehow, I'm less awesome sounding. Now, there was something important I was going to do.

I am so close to finishing five masterpieces! I know I am! Now, if I could just get through all these brilliant ideas and get to the masterpiece ones. Then my mother will be so proud of me! After all, she had a very hard time with the skill-mastering thing.

Amaterasu? As usually, I have absolutely not idea what she's up to. Her face is so... normal and hard to read. I can't decide if she's creepy or not...

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Parry's Toddler Birthday
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2013, 06:37:14 PM »
Your sims are both beautiful and great characters. I was pretty amazed your first group of helpers died so close to each other!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast