Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103966 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Amaterasu (A Very Short Update)
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2013, 01:04:41 PM »
Glad to know more about her :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2013, 04:04:45 PM »
I love Amaterasu's character, it will be sad to see her go.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2013, 05:09:18 AM »
This was a nice touch to know Amaterasu better. I wish that she has a good life before she truly go. It always sad when see someone go away :(
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2013, 11:11:56 PM »
I really like your story! Your sims are so so pretty!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2013, 11:28:47 PM »
Thanks! I'm very happy to see that people like the Sheos, I find them a lot of fun to play.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2013, 09:04:58 PM »
The Crow and Chance's Garden 

This is Chaotic again. And my adorable son, Paranoia "Parry". He likes cooking, but he was kind of upset that apparently the oven has to be partially colorful and one of those colors is pink.

He started out making not-so-great muffins, but he just kept cooking and now they are quite good! I suppose he will be our cook after Amaterasu... is gone.

Amaterasu and Luck went to the fall festival a few days ago, and Amaterasu caught this bird and brought him back. Parry named him Crow. Because he is a crow. I think my boy may be a genius!

My sister's happy that her garden has been re-arranged. Apparently it was messy. I'd thought it was fine because it was leafy and green. I guess I don't know much about gardening. Not my fault, though, because I'm not allowed in the garden.

My sister also decided to change her hairstyle after her birthday. I think my brother did too, but our work hours mean we don't see each other often.

Her favorite part of the new garden is underground. Apparently plants hibernate in the winter, so she couldn't tend the garden for a fourth of the year and now she can. So, Chance is really happy.

I think the place really matches my sister's personality, as well. Mossy stone is one of her favorite wall/floor/ceiling coverings. I'm happy she's got such a nice place to... do whatever it is you do to keep plants alive. Water them and stuff, I guess.

Crow the crow is apparently popular. Of course, it helps that he sits in the middle of the kitchen. I didn't know crows could learn to talk until Solomon taught Crow to.

He's a very friendly bird. I wonder how long he'll last. I don't know much about birds. I do know that we've got fish and I'm not really sure how long we've had the current ones. I don't think fish and birds correlate anyway.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to make enough friends to become immortal when I get to be old, like my mother. Only not technically anywhere near as old as her, because my mother has got to be really, really old by now. I talked to my old friend Gideon. Haven't seen him in a while.

My son as well. I don't know if I want to count him as one of my six friends, since then no one else can, but it might be simpler to. Anyway, making friends takes a lot of talking and I'm busy trying to dig through trash and write reports.

Chance painted my latest portrait. She's a great sister. I guess we didn't always get along well, but I can't see why now. Mostly because I can't remember. Anyway, Chance is a wonderful person and I'm going to miss her.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chance's Garden
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2013, 10:09:26 PM »
Oh, I do wish Amaterasu has a long life! That was a beautiful arranged garden, Akon! You’re so good with it. The hairstyle that you pick for her looks so unique and I loved her choice for the outfit!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2013, 10:22:12 PM »
Thanks! Building gardens is fun, I think. Although I'm probably going to regret those water spouts later on. I got Movie Stuff for my birthday, so several of the Sheos got clothes from it in their new outfits.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2013, 04:22:19 AM »
Chance is gorgrous, and I love what you've done with her garden - it's brilliant.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »
I also loved her garden!

Especially that water related things---I don't know what's called and those cages add more feel to her unique place! You use your expansion very well!

My Stories:

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2013, 07:53:23 PM »
Thanks so much! It's really awesome to hear that other people also think the garden turned out well.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2013, 11:03:16 PM »
The Life of Crow the Crow

Crow continues to be popular. It must be his adorable beady eyes. And those stiff black feathers. Who can resist a sweet little crow like him?

While we're all pretty busy most the time, we still get in a little family togetherness when we can. I'm not really sure what most of my family is so busy doing, but they are very busy. More than me, definitely. Chance has to spend a huge amount of time working on her garden, Luck is still trying to defeat chess opponents, and I think Amaterasu has taken up fixing our household appliances.

My sister bought some new plants for her garden at the grocery store (which we own, incidentally, my mother bought it). Apparently she was missing some basic plants, which I found surprising. After all, she's got several life fruit and death flowers bushes, how could she be missing garlic? Anyway, she also bought fireworks while she was there. None of us had ever seen fireworks before, so it was really interesting.

Of course, they would probably be better if it was night. Chance saved some for later too. They don't look that bright in the day, but I'm sure it'll be awesome when its dark.

The fireworks were very loud. I don't get to spend much time around home, though. Apparently high-level police work means digging through a lot of trash to find information on people. I can question people too, but that takes so much work and I don't get any cool stuff from that. There's toy ducks and bubble soap in the trash. And gems, which my siblings are apparently trying to collect. So they like it when I find those.

Paranoia spends most of his time baking muffins and cookies when he's not at school. My sister or I usually help him with his homework, so he doesn't have to spend too much time on it. He also likes to be left alone to look out his window. His room is so large and nice! So of course, someone added a piano. I don't know why, but then again, people questioned the bird too.

He also likes to talk to Crow the crow. Parry must have gotten a liking for crows from the one that's always been in his room. I knew it was a good idea. Though now I think about it, that may be a raven in his room, not a crow. If that's the case, then I'm just going to keep thinking of it as a crow.

It doesn't matter if its a raven or a crow. What matters is what I say it is! Yes, that's how it works. I'm pretty sure of that. Maybe. Need to get this straightened out. If I go all scatter-brained, then this is going to come out gibberish. Why have I got to be the one who can't focus?

Well... I knew it, it was time for my Parry to become a teenager. I'm pretty sure that his childhood can't have passed that fast. Then again, I recall that mine went pretty quickly. I also didn't do much as a kid. I painted and I went to school. Maybe its a good thing childhood only lasts so long, then. Because that was very, very boring. I hope my siblings did more interesting things as children than I did.

I can see Parry's face again! Wow, it has been a while. And he is just as adorable as I remembered, under all that hair. I wonder why he likes to have so much hair like that. After all, it must be hard to see with all of that in the way. Maybe he'll keep it shorter?

And he immediately got the hair back.

Paranoia is really interested in cooking. I'm sure he is going to be the best cook ever some day. Since this immortality thing involves a lot of eating ambrosia, that's definitely a good thing. After all, we'll have to refill the food replicator eventually.

I had almost forgotten, but he's a merman/mermaid/however-you-are-supposed-to-say-it. Like his father. Speaking of him, Solomon has started trying to master alchemy. I don't know why, but apparently he likes it. Being a witch, it would seem more likely I would work on that. But I've never had time for magic or anything supernatural really.

I really think Paranoia is growing up to a very nice-looking young man. I wish I could see more of his face than just one eye. Maybe I ought to start trying to find a future wife for him. Our town is basically just full of old people though, so that might be difficult. Also, he might not appreciate it.

Well, I guess Parry didn't want to be a fish-person, though. Because he bought an elixir at the elixir store and turned himself into a human. My mother says its because the nightmares said he should, but she often sounds a completely crazy even to me.

And to finish the tale of Crow, the crow. He was incredibly popular, but then something happened.

He turned invisible. For a while, we could still interact with him. Then he completely vanished. So be free, Crow the crow, freak out poor unsuspecting people with your invisible-ness. I hope you live long, wherever you are. If you are anywhere.

So we finally did fireworks at night. Well, pretty much everyone. I was writing reports and missed it and I believe my mother and brother were at work. Its inconvenient to work at night when you want to light fireworks. Parry was also busy, cooking on a real stove already. He sold the toy one immediately. I guess he didn't like that it was so pink.

So yes, Lucky Palms in the fog. It's a great place to live. It would be more awesome if everyone here was insane, but I'm okay with it like this, too. My mother said I'm not allowed to try to make everyone insane. Because then they would all want to come with us. And after all, this is a family thing.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Life of Crow the Crow
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2013, 05:00:13 AM »
Aww, so sorry to hear about Crow, Akon! Well, I hope Crow would be happy wherever Crow is.
Congratulations on getting the new stuff pack! I can see there is one outfits from the pack. ^^
That's a beautiful firework in the end of chapter, Akon. I love it.

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2013, 06:19:09 AM »
Sorry to hear for what happened to Crow! That was a weird glitch. I never play with Pets except dog so I don't know about others. I hope that Crow is alright, wherever Crow is. I also loved the final screenshot, I wish there's more than just one ;D

My Stories:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2013, 06:48:06 AM »
Parry's a handsome guy, but those legs are too skinny. Poor Crow, I also had a cat that went missing and so gave up on having pets.