Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103032 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »
I've really enjoyed Parry and am now looking forward to hearing Mania rather than just hearing about her.  I'm glad Raven (the raven) has migrated to her room so he might still be part of the storytelling.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2014, 11:26:03 PM »
@AkonIsAwesome:

It looks like you've missed an important announcement about our Gallery.  It's being phased out and, starting tomorrow (April 1, 2014), you will no longer be able to upload images there.  Everything that is already uploaded needs to stay, but nothing new can be added.  The announcement and information can be found here.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #167 on: April 01, 2014, 12:20:40 AM »
Wow, I did miss that. Thank you!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2014, 11:18:47 PM »
Mania's Narrative Begins

Hi. I’m Mania Sheogorath. I am the fourth immortal-to-be and the third heir, if that makes sense.

This is Kozilek. He was once my imaginary friend. Now he is my garden slave.

I’m going to have to get married eventually. So I need to pick between my friend Alejandro Stovall and Kozilek. I like Alejandro, but Kozilek already lives in the house which is efficient. So it requires some deep thought. Alejandro is older than me right now, but that will even out.

My grandmother is painting Kozilek. There is a basement room filled with statues and paintings of the people who are gone. Not all of them. Some died before then.

I decided to re-do the walls in my garden. And the floor. And the lights. It’s underground, because my great-aunt Chance liked that. I don’t. It looked like a cave. It should be bright. Everything should be bright.

Kozilek was shocked. I forgot to tell him.

I also added to the upstairs part. It’s like an actual greenhouse now. With room for my money trees. I need lots of money trees. Only §80,000 to go and I will be a master of gardening.

When my grandmother found out I had changed it, she decided to change her painting room. She hadn’t realized personalization was an option.

I have a pet bird. My father gave it to me. It’s called Raven the raven. It talks to me.

My mother has almost finished her latest book. She is trying to become one of the most famous writers in the world and a director. It takes a lot of time.

I spend most of my time gardening. I love my garden. My plants talk to me too. But mostly, I talk to them.

It’s winter here now. My garden is inside. The snow won’t touch it. I can take care of my plants all year. They will never have to freeze.

Today is my and Kozilek’s birthday. Because he was my imaginary friend, we are exactly the same age.

The aging process alarms Kozilek. He doesn’t like getting older. Maybe because he is a diva. Hard to be sure.

Raven (the raven): It’s me. I’m back in action! Just to say that due to a mysterious glitch in the universe, you will never again see the outfit which you are about to see Kozilek wearing. He did not get a makeover. I believe if the universe were a computer, it would be called a computer crash. But since this is not a computer, it’s a mystery. Anyway, he actually has a different random outfit of which there is no birthday picture to provide.

I blew out my candles. Being a teen was alright. But not going to school will be better. I can spend more time with my garden.

I wish for Luck. For Chance. For everyone.

I also wish to change my wardrobe immediately. I am embarrassed to be seen in this outfit. Not bright. Not at all.

I got a nice makeover. I will show my outfits next time. I love all this time to work in my garden. It’s nice. It’s quiet. It’s bright.

Kozilek comes down too. But he doesn’t garden. He gives me flowers. I wish I could plant flowers.

He asks if he can be my boyfriend. Okay.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Mania's Narrative Begins
« Reply #169 on: April 03, 2014, 12:13:58 AM »
Woohoo!  Go Kozilek!  I love Mania.  She's so much fun.  And I love what she did to the basement hehehe  Definitely very bright and the top looks awesome ^^

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2014, 07:27:09 AM »
I loved the casual observation that grandma didn't realize personalization was an option.  Mania was exactly the right twist to bring to this household.  So much more personality has a chance to come out for everyone now.
And the indifferent response to Kozilek.  "He asks if he can be my boyfriend.  Okay."  So non-romantic it was beautiful  :=)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #171 on: April 04, 2014, 12:46:33 PM »
Mania’s Wedding

I garden a lot. My garden is beautiful. I’m happy to do this forever. For longer. Kozilek doesn’t like gardening as much. He fixes things mostly now. Sometimes he helps. Today, he brings me a shiny ring.

I like shiny. I’ll take it.

Kozilek is happy. I guess I will give him a hug. We have a wedding soon. I can wear a bright dress. That will be nice.

I want to be married at my property. It is Drinks at the Diamondback. It’s pretty. Kozilek goes along with it. If he didn’t, then I could just find someone who would. He knows that. My granny is a hopeless romantic. I’m not.

We exchange rings. They are shiny and bright. Does Kozilek like shiny and bright too? He must like bright. Why would he marry me if he didn’t like bright things?

And now I am married to Kozilek. He has more initiative than Alejandro. Now he can’t complain about being my gardening… assistant.

My wedding dress is bright blue. I like bright blue. It’s my very favorite color. I thought about multiple colors, but it didn’t look as nice.

I said I would show you my wardrobe. I almost forgot. Here it is. First is my every-day type clothes that I like to wear for gardening and formal events.

Next is my formal type dress that I like to use for exercising and sometime sleeping.

I also have a bathing suit, in case the weather is ever terrible and I don’t like my outdoors clothes.

And finally I have my athletic clothes that I like to use for almost everything. They are so handy!

I love my wedding dress. I think I will keep it as an outfit so I can wear it whenever I want.

Kozilek moved out of the garden room and over to mine. He was a bit surprised to meet Raven the raven. I don't think Raven the raven was willing to talk to him, though.
Raven (the raven): No, I didn't. Why would I talk to a boring person?

Sometimes I look at my shiny ring. It’s so nice and sparkly. I like it a lot. I’m married too. That is also something I think about. But mostly the ring.

Now time for a new heir to be on the way. I wonder what will be a good name.

Kozilek seems very happy lately. He upgraded almost everything to unbreakable. Its nice because we had to keep buying new sinks and showers since none of the immortals and immortals-to-be are allowed to repair things.

I also mastered my career. I knew I would. I had the rest of my life to farm and a lot of money trees and other valuable plants. I am pleased.

I have a daughter now. I thought a lot and named her Dementia. We can call her Demi or another nickname.

She goes in a crib in my room. Kozilek thinks she is the cutest thing that ever happened to the world. I think its hard to tell. She looks like a burrito.

I also have a new part of my museum. I like it. My museum section matches me well. I will achieve immortality. I will not fail.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Mania's Wedding
« Reply #172 on: April 04, 2014, 12:53:50 PM »
Congrats on the wedding and the new heiress! Mania was a lovely bride, and her wardrobe is fantastic. Bright, but not too blinding either.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2014, 01:19:57 PM »
Welcome to Dementia!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: April 04, 2014, 05:41:04 PM »
Lovely bride and lovely Demi-boo!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2014, 06:20:22 PM »
Uhm, I'm not through this all the way yet, but I just wanted to say how awesome you are for bringing Sheogorath from Skyrim to the Sims.
Like. Seriously the bomb. You even captured his insanity.
Second of all. Cheese. On the desk. In Whiterun.
I literally can't get over that. I'm still laughing.

So after starting this up, I had to dig out these few gems:
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine? Those are my favorite."
"Jolly good guess. But only half right. I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
"Was it Molag? No, no... Little Tim, the toymaker's son? The ghost of King Lysandus? Or was it... Yes! Stanley, that talking grapefruit from Passwall."

This story is bookmarked. Simply amazing.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2014, 08:54:56 PM »
Wow, so many nice comments! I am incredibly grateful to all of you kind people!

Uhm, I'm not through this all the way yet, but I just wanted to say how awesome you are for bringing Sheogorath from Skyrim to the Sims.
Like. Seriously the bomb. You even captured his insanity.
Second of all. Cheese. On the desk. In Whiterun.
I literally can't get over that. I'm still laughing.

Thank you! I'm not sure how good a job I'm doing by this point, but hopefully some of it, at least, is still relevant. I did buy Oblivion for the express purpose of playing The Shivering Isles expansion, after all, after playing that lone quest in Skyrim. :) In fact, I think I ought to go continue playing it for Sims story research purposes...

So, thanks for the inspiring comments.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2014, 09:01:01 PM »
Mania is shiny and bright and I adore her!  The blunt delivery of things is fantastic!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2014, 08:07:06 PM »

Haha, I love Mania's obsession with her ring--and complete indifference as to the groom! Well, I'm glad Kozilek showed more initiative, because he at least can bring some bright eye and hair colors to the family (and you know how Mania loves brightly colored things!). Congrats on getting Perry to immortality!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #179 on: April 06, 2014, 12:53:44 PM »
Demi the Toddler

My granny is always sad on Love Day. So this time she went to the Varg’s Tavern and met an old vampire guy with white eyes. She says he was nice.

They never met again. Maybe that’s sad. Raven the raven watches over little Demi. It likes her. Is Raven a he or a she? I don’t know.

I will raise little Demi well. She will be a perfect Sheogorath. First she must stop being a needy burrito.

She has a doll. It is called Emrakul. I had a doll once. I turned mine into a garden slave. Kozilek is very useful. I do not know if Emrakul will be. Maybe it will stay a toy.

Once we had a doll called Amaterasu. She made miners. My family is using them to connect the entire town with tunnels and dig up valuable gems for the collection. The collection is shiny and bright. But the miners are loud. My plants don’t like the noise.

Kozilek is very attached to pink-burrito Demi. They are becoming friends.

Now it is finally time for little Demi to become toddler Demi. We got a cake and everything. I take her to it.

It is crowded in the kitchen. I put her in the entry hall to get more room.

She has Kozilek’s blue eyes. Other than that, she is too young to take after anyone. Will she look like me at all? She has bright eyes.

She is being taught valuable skills by everyone. Her museum pieces are almost finished.

Kozilek spends time with her between repairing and working. I also spend time with her. She is not good at talking yet. At least she can walk. She plays with Emrakul a lot.

She plays with Emrakul and sings to it. Also she sleeps.

The museum is so bright and nice at night. It has our history in it. Now Demi’s, too.