Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103037 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Demi the Toddler
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2014, 12:59:23 PM »
Loving the lit-up museum!  I imagine the brightness does wonders for a certain someone  :=)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2014, 01:03:49 PM »
That museum is too awesome! And Demi is very cute.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2014, 01:22:47 PM »
I really love your museum, just wow. :)

Hmm, so what are the plans for little Demi? I can't wait to find out!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »
In Memory

My mother is a wonderful person.

She has always been busy, but she also spent time with me.

But now, it is time for her to leave.

I will miss her.

My father and I will both miss her. She will miss us too, I hope. But one day, we will meet again.  

That painting is one of my father’s favorite reminders of my mother. Also, the bookshelf full of her books.

I will tend my garden and do all the other things I am supposed to do. Then I can meet my mother again. In the future.

My immortal ancestors eat ambrosia again.

It looks yummy.

Ambrosia is so colorful and sparkly, I have to become immortal!

My family is fun. I like to spend time with them. But mostly my plants.

Kozilek is making the sinks unbreakable. All the moping and buying new sinks was annoying.

Little Demi and my great granny also get along well. They are good friends.

That is why Nightmare took Demi to the cake for her child birthday. 

Soon, she will have to go to school and do homework. But at least she will be able to feed herself.

She is a lot like her father. Maybe she will keep looking like Kozilek?

Demi is a nice child. I hope she does not need a lot of help with school. I am never doing school again.

She likes futuristic clothes. Also, messy hair.

I do not know why her formal dress doesn’t match the rest of her outfits…

Now Demi sleeps. But soon she will start writing. That is what Nightmare said. And my great-granny is very smart.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Memory
« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2014, 07:38:05 PM »
Sad, yet still bright.  Always bright.
Loving Demi's messy look  :=)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2014, 10:58:41 AM »
RIP Abriella. :(

I'm in love with Demi's color choices. It's like the darker twin of Mania's bright colors.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2014, 11:41:02 AM »
For a moment I had to go back and reread the chapter where Demi was born, I'm so used to the name just being Demi that I forgot it was supposed to stand for something! Dementia is going to be a great lot of fun, will she be absent minded maybe? Or does she just cause Dementia, because personally I think a little of both can do well for her. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2014, 11:03:16 PM »
Once again, I just want to thank everyone for the really awesome comments!

I'm in love with Demi's color choices. It's like the darker twin of Mania's bright colors.

I was hoping that her color scheme would come across that way! I'm really happy to hear it did!

Anyways, I'm hoping to get back to updating the story a bit more regularly after my finals, because I'm really enjoying playing with the Sheos. And Mania would really like to get the rest of her story out there so she can garden. 

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2014, 05:27:26 PM »
The Short Childhood of Dementia Sheogorath

Dementia has started reading a lot. We don’t have that many books. Maybe I should go buy her some. There are interesting ones at the consignment store.

Emrakul was her doll when she was toddler Demi. Maybe it is an imaginary friend now?

Demi says she still plays with Emrakul. I don’t see it. It must be an imaginary friend. Do they have fun? Kozilek was… is useful.

My great-granny sculpted her and my granny painted her. Someone took a photo of her. Great-granny?

She goes to school next day. Demi says that the bus driver has messy blond hair. It is a good style, she says.

Demi does her homework herself. Very good! I don’t like homework. It’s hard. Mostly, she reads. When she doesn’t have to do anything else, she reads.

Dementia plays a lot too. I did when I was young. It was fun. I am Princess Periwinkle. She likes to be a grey knight.

She has also started writing. Raven the Raven watches over her. He is a good bird. He will take care of Demi. Or is Raven a she? No… I think it’s a he.

Today, I become an adult! Closer to yummy ambrosia sparkles!

Kozilek has his birthday first. He is still not fond of aging. Poor Kozilek. But he only has to do it one more time.

I am an adult! I am mature and sophisticated! It’s awesome!

But why do I have face wrinkles? Not fun. Maybe if I look in a mirror long enough, they will go away.

Demi and Kozilek are friends. They talk a lot. Sometimes he helps with homework. That’s good. He is a genius. One reason why I turned him real. So he could do my homework… help me with my homework.

It is already time for Dementia to become a teenager.

Will she be hard to deal with? Some teenagers are. Not me though. Not my father. Maybe my granny?

Demi is an interesting-looking teen. 

Now that she is older, Demi reminds me of my mother. Maybe of my grandpa, Solomon.

Dementia also wears glasses now. Like my mother. Is that why they look similar?

I like athletic clothes. They are good for everything. Mean people who try to label clothes and make them only do one thing.

Demi doesn’t have messy hair anymore. She has twin ponytails. Is that pigtails? But pigs don’t have two tails. Twin pony’s tails are better.

Demi will be great. She will write books that everyone will love. I am sure of it!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Childhood of Demi Sheogorath
« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »
Demi's look is pretty awesome.  I enjoy how each heir has their own narrating voice, yet they have some similarities.  That makes good sense since they're family and would have picked up some of the quirks.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #190 on: April 23, 2014, 09:45:43 PM »
I like your theme! Hmmm, Dementia, Paranoia, Chaotic, Mania, Nightmare... Who will be next?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2014, 11:35:43 AM »
Ooo, i love Demi's pony tails!  And she's a bookworm after my own heart!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2014, 12:28:45 PM »
Dementia is beautiful with those pigtails twin ponytails.
She's going to be a great writer - also, you reminded me that reading books is quite good for those writers! I had almost completely forgotten. Whenever I read your story I just want to rush on and make my own Immortal Dynasty (I've failed about 17 times and counting?), I can't wait to read more of your story, and while I wait, I'm going to go ahead and try another attempt! (I usually only fail because I get bored, I never make it to generation 2).

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
Before this update, I just wanted to thank everyone once more for reading, and for the great comments! It's really inspiring!
Whenever I read your story I just want to rush on and make my own Immortal Dynasty
This has to be one of the most awesome compliments I have ever gotten!

Every Day Things

My room is small now. This part of the house needs to have eight rooms. So my room and my father’s both got smaller. This is where the immortals live. So, eight rooms.

I like my room the best of them. It’s bright. My granny Chaotic’s room is bright too, but mostly just white.

Demi does every day things. Like learning to drive. Teaching driving isn’t fun sounding. So my father helps her.

She drives my father’s nice car. It is a margaret vaguester. My father named it Thadon. They are friends. Great-granny Nightmare’s car is called Syl.

My newest picture and stuff was added to the museum. I make it much brighter. My family would be less interesting without me.

Dementia has her new stuff too. Granny Chaotic keeps painting until she gets the big paintings with the heart and feathers. She has a lot of time for that.

Poor paparazzi. I just wanted to throw away some dead plants… poor plants. But now I guess I will mourn her too. I hope she enjoyed her life lurking outside our front door.

Why do the police have Demi? Oh… its late. There is a curfew. I never went anywhere. I forget about it.

I am not good at handling things like this. But my granny wants to, so it is good. Demi is sad. She was just wanted to buy the Plumbob Pictures Backlot and it got late. She does not get out of being punished.

Then my great-granny gets home and lets Demi off. It is nice to have the Emperor of Evil for a great-granny.

Demi has lots of homework to do. Either she does not like it, or Emrakul is being annoying. Its hard to tell, because I can’t see Emrakul.

Demi goes outside after finishing homework.

There is a pretty, bright light in the yard! I want to look at it.

Wait, how dare aliens kidnap Dementia? Bring back Demi! We need her!

Eventually they do. We Sheogoraths are too much for aliens. Demi does not like aliens at all. I guess she will not be a sci-fi novelist.

My granny has started trying to turn boring rocks into rocks we do not have enough of. It is not very successful.

She also upgrades stuff around the house. My granny is a witch. But she doesn’t use magic very much, so I forget. Buy a witch’s brew, my granny says. One heir has to master alchemy.

This is Demi’s property. It is a pool up in the not-rich-people side of town. Do we have any rich people left here? She made it a nice pool.

She is good. Her room in the immortal skill building has lots of bookshelves. For her books.

We have lots and lots of glowing green rocks. So we made a nice basement for them. I moved my entire garden above ground. Plants like the sunlight. Not the dark.

I will be a fit person! Or… more fit? The work-out stuff looked lonely, all by itself.

Poor Dementia, she was abducted again. Maybe the aliens want to know more about Sheos? It will be good for them! They can be like us.

Demi really, really doesn’t like aliens now.

Is this the place where you buy witch’s brew? I don’t see potions. Maybe this is the wrong store. Do they have sparkly rocks?

I will find the potion. Demi is writing a lot now. The story of her life. Most of it fictional. So the fake story of her life? Maybe I can read it one day.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #194 on: April 24, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »

Mania goes outside after finishing homework.

I think you meant Demi, unless I missed a critical update on Mania somewhere.

This is awesome, and I just love lurking and seeing bright colors.