Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103007 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Every Day Things
« Reply #195 on: April 24, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »
Wow. Yes, I did mean Demi. I was wondering how long it would be before I got someone's name mixed up and didn't catch it... I'll fix that right away! Thank you!  :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #196 on: April 24, 2014, 07:32:26 PM »
I love how Mania just forgets about social stuff because she never did it so the idea of having a curfew and stuff messing with being out and about doesn't even occur to her.  Crazy stuff!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #197 on: April 24, 2014, 09:09:21 PM »
Silly Aliens, stealing a Sheo! Or maybe they simply want to be a part of your great story?

I've been reading for a while, just haven't commented, and thought I should.

As others have commented before, your museum is stunning, absolutely stunning.

Dek

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #198 on: April 24, 2014, 10:14:02 PM »
lol, poor Demi, two alien abductions?  I have had a couple sims that the aliens seem a bit obsessed with, so I can relate.  I love Mania's narration style.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #199 on: April 28, 2014, 09:37:46 PM »
Dementia Grows Up

It seems much too soon. But it is Demi’s young adult birthday now.

She is a nice person. She will do well. As good as me or my father at being an heir, I hope. I want to finish.

Wishing. I always wish for something. But what did I wish for last time? Success, maybe? What does Demi wish for?

Aging is fun. There are sparkling lights. But I am almost done aging. Only one more birthday for me. Great-granny Nightmare keeps wanting to have birthday parties for granny Chaotic.

Demi does not age well. Clothes and hair way. She looks a lot like my mother. I miss my mother.

She still wears future clothes. Maybe one day we can go to the future. But my great-granny doesn’t like travel. She says it’s dangerous.

Demi is very… not bright, in clothes wearing. Duller colors. Not really dull. But not like me. We are very different.

I like Demi, now she is not needy. We can be friends forever. How can she walk in those shoes, though? They don’t have a heel.

Pillow fight! How can there be so many feathers inside a pillow? Life is good. Kozilek is busy a lot. I don’t need a garden slave now my garden is smaller.

He has become a martial artist. One day he will break space rocks with his hands. To get valuable shiny rocks for the family. Kozilek is very useful.

Demi is working at the filming place now. She wants to be a director. So she is befriending her co-workers so she can move up. This is Matthew… something.

He is the last of the three co-workers that have come over. They are all kind of old. Demi will probably have to befriend new co-workers soon.

Why does Demi keep talking to this co-worker? And giving stuff?

Maybe she is going to ask him to move in?

Demi is going to marry Matthew… I forgot his last name? Okay. I didn’t do the proposing thing. I would have gotten around to it. But Kozilek thought I would marry Alejandro. I probably would have.

Matthew is a nice guy. I am happy he is part of our family. But not for very long, probably.

Demi is a very forceful person. She does not get that from me. Maybe my mother? Great-granny Nightmare?

Yay, Demi will be married! Everything happens so fast.

I don’t get to go to the wedding. Because it is private. It is at the property we bought to put the fairy building on. Also the scary mausoleum building that isn’t a mausoleum. And the gypsies. The town got it back. But now they have nice stuff.

I am happy for Demi. And Matthew. They are very nice. This is a good time and a good place.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Demi Grows Up
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2014, 09:41:20 PM »
Ah, the winter-spring relationship.  I love how the last name is just forgotten.  I do that too, I just don't make it as refreshingly blatant  ;=)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2014, 10:07:09 PM »
Not a bad idea to marry an older guy! I really love their contrast between Demi and Mania. I can't wait to see her personality shine when it's her turn to narrate!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
I'm so happy to have such awesome readers! It's always great to read your comments and extremely inspiring! The Sheos are a lucky family  :)

Arrival of Old Age

It is time for my and Kozilek’s final birthdays. We went to dinner at the coffeehouse.

Kozilek still doesn’t like aging. But this is the last time.

He also says that he doesn’t like being old.

Kozliek looks nice. That’s what I think.

Now it’s my turn. I’m so close to the end of my part in everything.

And now I am old. Time to get back to my garden.

Great granny sculpts me and takes my photo. Granny paints me. I have completed everything.

My last pieces are in the museum.

It’s time for me to eat ambrosia. It tastes like sparkles!

Also like colorfulness. It feels like it too. This is fun!

Now it is up to Dementia to keep going. Good luck, dear Demi.

Mania Sheogorath 
Lifetime Wish: The Perfect Garden 
Unique Career Maxed: Gardener
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Gardening 
Building: Area-51 Labs
Property: Drinks at the Diamondback
Unique Rewards: Super Green Thumb; Jetsetter; Lungs of Steel
6 Unique BlackOps: Fishy Science Project Uncommonly Good; Outstandingly Excellent; The Omnificent Plant; Best Food In Town; Celebrity Body
6 Different Best Friends: Kozilek Sheogorath, Dementia Sheogorath, Jaycen Hendrix, Mitchell Wright, Damion Patton, Rodney Burke
Museum Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Arrival of Old Age
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2014, 03:48:04 PM »
Congratulations to Mania for eating ambrosia the sparkles. One step closer to the end. I just love that second picture of her eating it, a simply lovely picture.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2014, 03:58:17 PM »
Congrats! Mania is all wrapped up! You can do this! I think you're at 3 left now? Woohoo!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2014, 04:16:51 PM »
Congratulations! I loved Mania, but I can't wait to see Dementia as the heir.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2014, 07:54:25 PM »
Thank you all so much! I'm hopefully going to be doing a lot of playing with the Sheos, because I'm moving away to college for the summer and won't be able to play again until December. But at least I can still update. Next up: Dementia finally gets to talk about herself, maybe.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2014, 08:56:49 AM »
Dementia Sheogorath

Yes. That’s me. Some call me Demi, particularly my mother. I prefer to go by Dementia, though. You’re probably used to my mother. Her way of writing. The randomness of it all, but in a different way from my great grandmother, Chaotic. Also, the extreme lack of writing.
Raven (the raven): It’s me, too! I’m back! As the voice of sanity, I'm sure I've been missed.
This is my pet. He’s a raven. My grandfather first got him when he was a toddler and he has been passed down from heir to heir since then. He’s a rather cynical bird who doesn’t think its possible to complete the immortality challenge and thinks I should just quit.
Raven (the raven): And besides, even if you make it, how do you know this place where everyone is crazy and its wonderful is real? It doesn’t sound real to me. You should listen to the stuffed bird. I’m the most sane person here.
Well, he might be right. But I would like to imagine there is a place with giant mushroom trees. As much as I would like to, I am not allowed to replace every tree in Lucky Palms with mushrooms. Lucky Mushrooms must not have the same ring as Lucky Palms to most people. Also, the types of mushroom trees here are severely limited.
Raven (the raven): Anyway, I’m buddies with Dementia now. She reminds me of Parry, except minus the things I didn’t like about him. She listens to me and actually pays attention. And she doesn’t spend so much time ranting about distrusting people. Yeah, you never had to listen to Parry do that. Because he was doing it about you.

So… that’s me. With my brand-new son. I’ve named him Obsession. He’s very bald, but that seems to be normal. He’s very quiet and well-behaved. We’ve made him a room in one of the future heir rooms and put a bed in so that he will always have company. I wonder if he will look like me or Mathew.

Mathew is my husband. I met him at work and things just… clicked. I’m not a hopeless romantic, but it was as if it were meant to be. His name is Mathew, my mother misspelled it. She could barely remember it, though, so I guess that’s okay. He loves little Obsession.

My father spends a great deal of his time at the martial arts building these days. He’s finally gotten to the point where he can break space rocks and spends hours and hours doing it. He must really enjoy it there, as he often uses the moodlet manager to get rid of being fatigued so he can keep breaking them.

His rock breaking is quite helpful in working on the family rock collection. Because of him, we’re near completing the vampire’s eye stone set and getting close with the opal one as well, and finally making progress with pink diamonds. It’s the soul-peace that is extremely difficult to get. My grandfather heard that you could transfigure them, but when he found out that transfigured gems are extra large, he was upset. Our collection is regular sized.

My father has also started turning into his doll form quite often. There doesn’t seem to be any reason why. Perhaps he is reconnecting with his origins. Or maybe he just doesn’t like having grey hair and knows that he won’t get a makeover.

From the day we met, I knew that Mathew and I wouldn’t have long together. But I hadn’t realized just how little time that would be.

Raven (the raven): I was kind of shocked. I mean, he died right in front of me! Who wouldn’t be? It was unusual. I don’t get to see much interesting stuff.
We were only married a little while. I’m going to miss Mathew. And his weird, purple hair. I don’t know why he went with a purple grey, but when he moved in, that’s what he did. It was special.

One of the Grim Reapers came. I don’t know which. They all seem to have the same name, so its hard to differentiate. My great-great grandmother might know. She’s seen the Grim Reaper a lot by now.

Mathew didn’t mind leaving. He’d had a long and good life. And I had promised that one day, we will met again. And then we can have more time. All the time in the world. That is my promise. That is why I must succeed in my part of this immortal challenge.

My great-great grandmother Nightmare took the time to practice some beach hanging out skills with the Grim Reaper. She’s always been fond of the reapers. She calls them all Mr. Reaper, so most of my family does as well.

Mathew didn’t get to be there for Obsession’s toddler birthday. I’m sad, but I’m sure it will all work out for the best. The house is very crowded, after all, as we’ve got four immortals now. On a side note, I don’t have a wedding dress because I wore a suit at my wedding. I still wear it sometimes, like for Obsession’s birthday.

I am not going to allow my son to be bald. That is something I refuse to accept. Other than his extremely hairless head, though, I think my son is quite adorable. He has the same eye color as me. The same color as my father. Apparently the imaginary friend eye color is powerful. Is it possible for an imaginary friend’s child to be an imaginary friend? I don’t know. I’m not. I’m an ordinary sim.

Obsession is lucky to have so many immortal relations. They are able to spend a lot of time with him. I’m glad too. I have to spend so much time writing. I’ve decided I will be a horror novelist. There are others, worth more money, but my family is worth 3 million, so we don’t exactly need it. And I like writing horror stories. My great-grandmother, Chaotic, wanted me to write romance novels. She’s a hopeless romantic.

Raven (the raven): I’m happy I don’t have to stay in the toddler room. No one ever seems to want to clean out the toddler potty. And I can’t smell, but stinky stuff has a visual effect too.

My great-great grandmother also likes to spend time with Obsession. Some of the time, she steals his candy. Even though he cries, it seems to be a bonding experience. She says she did the same thing when I was young. I don’t remember, but I’m not surprised. And she was a good friend of mine when I was young. We don’t talk much these days because I’m so busy.

Obsession is going to learn his toddler skills faster than any other Sheogorath toddler. He is a well-loved and vey busy child. He barely even has time to play with Kosi, the doll that a distant relation sent him. Its name is so similar to my father’s. I have an imaginary friend. I call her Emrakul. She mostly tries to talk to me when I want to write.

Even though I’m busy with writing, I spend time with Obsession. Before I know it, it’ll be back to work. It’s my dream to one day be a famous director and to bring amazing movies to everyone. But I’ve still got a ways to go before I get there.

My father has constructed what he calls ‘The Ultimate Handiness Mastering Room’. He says it contains ten unique upgrades. Since he spent a lot of time tinkering with our plumbing, I’m going to take his word for it. Speakers and stoves would seem to be useful, looking at the room. We have also built up quite a collection of broken showers, sinks, and computers over time. My great-great grandmother says we are saving them for the right person.

She spends a lot of time at the consignment store. Trying to find rocks that we don’t have yet. Sometimes they have opals or rainbow gems, so that useful. It’s a bit annoying when the valuable materials are metal, though. We collect metal too, but only need one or two bars of each type.

Between them, my great and great-great grandmothers made Obsession’s museum piece. His favorite color is yellow, so that’s what I made the light. Well, this has been my first entry, as the new documenter of the Sheogorath family. If anyone reading this knows any aliens, I ask that you tell them to stop abducting me. It’s inconsiderate. 

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Dementia Sheogorath
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2014, 11:19:29 AM »
Loving Dementia's narrating voice!  She has the charm of an excited puppy experiencing everything as new and mind-blowing.  It's rather endearing, really.  I also like that she and Raven (the raven) have a different relationship than Raven had with Parry so we get to hear a different side of everyone's favorite inanimate bird  :=)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Dementia Sheogorath
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2014, 11:26:26 AM »
I agree with Pip!  Dementia's narrating voice is a lot of fun!