Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103940 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Dementia Sheogorath
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »
I really enjoy Dementia's narration. She's very explanatory, an definitely a writer. You've done a very good job at giving them distinct personalities that shine through the narration. Every single one is distinctly different, it's almost like it's being written by all of them themselves. I notice it especially now with Dementia. Her writing feels more normal, but at the same point it's nothing like any other narrator we've read. This story is truly engrossing, I can't wait to read more about Obsession. :)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Dementia Sheogorath
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2014, 11:12:10 PM »
Thank you all! Dementia's narration is a huge change from Mania. She takes a lot more time.

I also like that she and Raven (the raven) have a different relationship than Raven had with Parry so we get to hear a different side of everyone's favorite inanimate bird
That poor bird, he got so ignored by Mania that he didn't even get to show up much for a long time. But he's back now!

Obsession Sheogorath as a Child

Well, this is entry two in my account of my family’s quest for immortality. I’ve been working at it. I finally got to go back to work and meet some of my co-workers. To help speed up the getting along with fellow workers process, I invited them over and threw some of great grandpa Solomon’s friendship potions at them. Thank you, long gone Solomon.

Raven (the raven): There is a piece of cheese. Sitting there, right in front of me. I want it.
I’m sorry, Raven, but no one is allowed to eat it. Great-great grandma… too many greats. This is a problem for multi-generation families with immortals. From now on, I think I’m just going to call them all my grandparents. It’s shorter.
Raven (the raven): But that might be confusing.
You’re right. Well, I guess I’d better think about that some more then.
Raven (the Raven): Look, I made a beautiful graph for you. Does that help?

Nightmare = Richard
   |
Chaotic = Solomon (Luck = Amaterasu) (Chance) (Cricket Irwin) (Jacques Lancaster) 
   |
Paranoia = Abriella (Abrianna) 
   |
Mania = Kozilek
   |
Dementia (you) = Mathew
   |
Obsession

Yes. It's not really a graph, but... how exactly did you make that? You’re an immobile bird.
Raven (the raven): Some question are not meant to be answered.
Okay. So… where was I? Documenting my family. I can’t believe it, but it was already time for Obsession to move on from being a toddler and into being a child

Due to the amount of time he spent teaching my son his skills, grandpa Paranoia took him to his cake. My grandpa, Obsession’s great-grandpa… this is confusing. There must be a better way to handle this, right?
Raven (the raven): You’ll come up with something, I’m sure.

It was a really happy time. I mean, he was a great toddler, but we’ve got to keep moving forward. Besides, now he can talk in a really sensible manner and we can have conversations! That’s fun.

I really enjoyed getting to put my son in a futuristic toddler outfit like I wore when I was little. He’ll probably want to do his own fashion thing now. Ah well, I’m sure that’s for the best. I’m glad my mother didn’t decide how I dressed when I was young. It would have been too bright for me.

Obsession is the first member of this family not to be skinny. Must be from his father. I think it’s nice. My grandfather often looks like he needs to eat more or something.

After eating his cake, Obsession took a potion that someone bought a while back at the elixir shop and went off to his room with it. His room is very desert-like. And he has chosen to wear a lot of his favorite color, yellow.

Apparently it was a potion that turned him into a witch. My great-grandmother was a witch and I’m sure she’ll be happy to have a fellow witch in the house. She’s the only none-human one, since my grandfather turned himself out of being a mermaid. He didn’t like being a cook but just eating fish and kelp.

Obsession said that his doll turned into a kid for him to play with. That’s very nice. I hope it’s a more useful friend than Emrakul is to me. She just tries to talk to me when I’m writing and then complains about all the locked doors in the house. It seems Kosi will not be turning real, as Obsession can’t remember if it’s a he or a she.

I find it amusing to watch them play. Since I can only see Obsession, it’s quite adorable. But I don’t really have time to spend watching. I’m still working on my series of books. I’m writing a series about each heir and about Nightmare.

Since he wanted one a lot, we got Obsession a dollhouse. Now he has lots of fun playing with the little fake people. I really enjoyed reading as a child, so I never did much with other stuff. I did like to wear costumes, maybe he would too.

Obsession does have a fondness for ruling the dinning room. That was something I don’t recall doing as a child, though I may have and just forgotten. I can’t believe how long ago that was… it seems so recent.

Raven (the raven): So… this is basically just lots of pictures of Obsession, isn’t it? Can I call him Obe or something for short?
If you want to. It seems a bit odd, but sure. And yes. I wanted to share my son’s life. Besides, all I do is write and work. It’s sort of boring.
Raven (the raven): Oh. I didn’t think of that. Good idea, then. You know, of you recent heirs, your toddlerhoods, childhoods, and even teenage times have all taken up just one entry each. No wonder they seem so short.
Our lives are kind of boring. The destiny of immortal-to-be, apparently. But we’ve got you to provide enlightening comments from an outside perspective.
Raven (the raven): Yes. I’m immortal and I didn’t even have to do anything.

We’ve had a tank of angelfish for generations now. The fish don’t even die very often. They seem to be as long-lived as sims. Great-great-grandma Nightmare wanted to put deathfish in the tank, but we didn’t have many back then and she’s never gotten around to changing it. So the angelfish kept their tank and everyone likes to feed them. They’re probably fat angelfish.

Obsession doesn’t even mind going to school. He’s better about that than I was. I had better things to do, like stay home and read. He also has met several friends there. Maybe that makes it more fun? I didn’t have any because I never bothered to meet people. After all, I had reading to do.

A while after Obsession’s birthday, it was time for my own. I had completely forgotten about it and was writing. So I was surprised when it was time to have my birthday.

Everyone else was asleep or elsewhere, so Emrakul was the only one who celebrated my birthday with me. Sometimes she can be annoying, but she’s a really good friend. Like Gideon, she is going to live forever.

Well, I’ve reached adulthood. I’d better work harder on reaching the top of my career. It shouldn’t take too long, but I’ve started to really dislike these seasonal holidays. They interfere with my work far too much. Also, I must do something about my hair. This has been my second entry. This is kind of fun. I’ll probably have to turn it over to someone else just as I’m really getting into it. Hmm... as a writer, I should do something writer-like. So here is some foreshadowing:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Obsession Sheogorath as a Child
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2014, 11:18:20 PM »
An alchemy supermax? Not bad. I love doing Alchemy. It's nice and easy, just a little time-consuming with all the potion-making for one of the skill challenges. I think Obsession look cute, even if he is a little fluffy - it's more to love! :)
I also love his theme, and his clothing! Wow, now I probably sound Obsessed...  ::)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2014, 07:44:34 AM »
I enjoyed Raven (the raven)'s attempt at a graph.  I also enjoyed the moment of, wait, you're an immobile bird, how' you make a graph?  Funny stuff!  Also really enjoyed how you played off how less-than-thrilling the writing career is from the viewer standpoint.  Nice stuff!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2014, 11:16:27 AM »
The Raven still cracks me up.  Alchemy is great!  Even if I don't use it in a supermax, I can't help but have it in a Dynasty.  The potions are just so useful!  The kids never need to go to bed!  Just give them invigorating elixirs! hehehe, Sorry.  Anyway.  I really do love Dementia's narrative voice.  And her dialogue with Raven is great.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2014, 10:03:15 PM »
I think Obsession look cute, even if he is a little fluffy - it's more to love! :)

I honestly had no idea what to do with him, but since yellow was his favorite color, he just sort of happened. It's a bit easier to find a theme with the girl sims, for me. But I'm really happy with how Obsession has turned out!

Alchemy is great!  Even if I don't use it in a supermax, I can't help but have it in a Dynasty.  The potions are just so useful!  The kids never need to go to bed!  Just give them invigorating elixirs!

I especially love alchemy because of those elixirs! In the early days, someone was always haunting the elixir shop looking for them. They didn't show up nearly enough. Though that's more in the Price dynasty.

I've got to say, I learned a lot of helpful things for this dynasty reading Tiamet's Fellowship of the Dynasty! It's so interesting to learn from other people through their stories and has really helped me a lot!

Passing of Time

Time passes so quickly. I can’t believe it. Obsession is already finished being a child and it is time for him to become a teenager.

We got a cake and put it on the dinning room table. It’s a bit crowded with the tarydium and cheese decorations on the table. Tarydium? No… I’m wrong. Tiberium, that’s what it’s called. It’s a very pretty gem. The radioactivity may not make it an ideal major household decoration, though.

Everyone was at home and awake for once, so no one missed his birthday. It was nice, since everyone has spent so much time with Obsession. Everyone likes him, even Nightmare and she has trouble staying friends with anyone.

It’s been so much fun, raising Obsession. I guess he’ll do a lot more on his own now. Maybe I can teach him to drive? But I’m so busy, I probably don’t have enough time for that… If I make it to immortality, and so does he, then we can have all the time in the world. That’ll be nice.
Raven (the raven): Wait… I’m going to get switched to being his pet eventually, aren’t I? And I like my new room so much!
It’s okay. You can stay if you want. You’re good company.

Obsession, a teenager already. It’s hard for me to believe it. With all the writing and working, time just passes so quickly. I’m sure that before I expect it, he’ll be a young adult. Perhaps it’s a good thing that time seems to pass so quickly. Maybe it means we will reach our goal sooner.

We all ate the birthday cake. It was very good. Since our refrigerators had a serious issue with being impossible to open, we had to replace them all and now our food goes bad again. My grandpa Paranoia has to do a lot more cooking again. Ah well, we’d almost run out of the food he cooked back when he maxed out that skill. And the food that Amaterasu made. We still had some of that for a long time. Obsession said that he wants great-great grandma Nightmare to train him. The first athletic one in the family since her, it seems.

Raven (the raven): Maybe I can talk with Obe, but I can stay here. I would like that. His room is too bright and not my kind of place at all. I belong in a subdued setting that compliments me appropriately.
Of course. You can stay here and still be friends with Obsession. I don’t see any reason that wouldn’t work. Anyway, the other day I somehow came home with a potted plant from my work… I’m not sure how that happened. I feel kind of like I should return it.
Raven (the raven): You’re a kleptomaniac.
I don’t know if I really like that word. Let's say that I’m possessionally challenged.

While it’s been a great time for Obsession, it’s been less good for others. The time finally came for my father to leave us.

My father was very nice, even though he could be a bit of a diva. My mother took a while to wake up, but she was very distraught when she did. I guess she liked him more than she let on. Or she’s just unhappy that she’ll have to do all the gardening herself and that there will be no one to fix the computers. Either way, he was important to her. 

My father really didn’t want to go and tried to convince the reaper that he should stay. It didn’t work. The Grim Reaper said that his time had come. Apparently that time was 10:05, according to my mother’s clock. I don’t know if that clock actually works, though.

We were all very sad, but I suppose my mother must be the saddest. Whatever she really thought about Kozilek – and we’ll probably never know what that was – she misses him a lot. But she deals with it in her own way. She gardens. My mother always gardens.

I keep reading books. It’s a nice stress relief after writing so much, and it’s a good idea to see what is selling. I mean, I like writing. But I also want to be a famous writer, not one who no one remembers. I’ve written almost twenty bestsellers now, so hopefully its working out.

My great-grandmother Chaotic has been working on a painting of Obsession for the museum. He’s gone back to his bright yellow, black, and grey clothes and gold glasses. I don’t quite understand his style, but he seems to like it.

Almost as soon as his birthday was over, Obsession started learning alchemy. Apparently the reason he turned himself into a witch was so that he could learn it faster. He didn’t even pay much attention when his imaginary friend must have aged up as well.

Over the generations, my family has collected a lot of alchemy ingredients, so he won’t have to worry about running out of them any time soon. Particularly wolfs-bane. How can so much of it grow on one plant? My mother has spent a lot of time growing alchemy ingredients in particular. The mushrooms are apparently more troublesome to grow. 

My various other relations have also spent a great deal of time collecting useful gem dust and metals from around town, as well as honey and beeswax from the elixir shop. I didn’t realize how much my great-great grandmother had planned for him. Then again, she also saved almost everything ever harvested by helpers for my mother, so maybe I shouldn’t have been so surprised.

She did help Obsession to start learning how to exercise. I suppose she’s motivational, but my great-great grandmother running around in a cavewoman outfit and red-and-black high heels is one of the most amusing things I’ve ever seen.

Obsession says that he has been keeping in touch with his imaginary friend. Although I don’t know if someone you use as the recipient of thirty potions of bliss is a friend or a useful bystander. It seems to be handy, though, much like great-grandpa Solomon’s many leftover potions.

He may not be a genius, but Obsession puts a lot of work into his homework. I’m proud of him. And he’s very ambitious. He wants to be on the honor roll in school and won’t settle for less than that. I don’t know if he’ll make it, with the holidays and weekends, but I hope he does. You know, I think he's wearing almost exactly the same gold earrings as I do...

Whenever he’s finished with his schoolwork, Obsession keeps on working with his alchemy. Thanks to his discovery of potent invigorating elixirs, I don’t think he’s been tired for a long time now. He certainly has a single-minded focus on alchemy.

He also bought his property, Aleister’s Elixirs and Sundry. In the tradition of my mother, he brought its value up by depositing expensive statues around. I feel like the odd one in the family, with the amount of work I put into my property.
Raven (the raven): You kind of are the odd one. In a good way, though.
Well, thank you, I guess. Where was I? Ah. Obsession’s teenage times are passing so quickly. The prom came up before we knew it. I had actually managed to miss the prom, so I wanted him to go. It was kind of hard to get him away from his alchemy, though.

He did finally leave, though he missed the limousine. He didn’t seem to mind having to fly there at all. At the prom, he had a lot of fun and was named Prom King. I think he asked a couple people to dance, but none of them wanted to. It didn’t seem to bother him too much, at least. He didn’t have a date for the prom, as his best friends are still younger than him. 

This is my car, by the way. I got it when I was a teenager, but never had time to learn to drive. So I only started driving it later, when I started working. It’s very fast and I love the way it looks. It’s also one of the most expensive cars we own.

And back to writing for me. I’m pretty much a master of writing, if you can actually master writing. Now my main concern is becoming a distinguished director. I’m well on my way there, though maybe it would help to get to know some more famous people. I could be a bit more famous than I am now.
Raven (the raven): You’re almost a five-star celebrity, I know you can do it! Go get some potions from Obe and throw them at famous people. It’ll totally work.
That’s a good idea. Well, this has been my third entry as the Sheo narrator. I’m glad to have made it this far. I’m going to make it the rest of the way. 

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Passing of Time
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2014, 11:24:56 PM »
Oh, wow I love Demi's car. It's awesome!
She makes for a good narrator, I can completely understand why Raven (The Raven) would want to stay with her. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2014, 01:53:09 AM »
I'm going to be sad when Demi no longer narrates :(  Not that I don't like Obsession, but I think Demi is one of my favorites so far.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2014, 07:43:22 AM »
"Possessionally challenged" was a pretty nice way to say kleptomaniac  :=)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2014, 08:53:53 AM »
She makes for a good narrator, I can completely understand why Raven (The Raven) would want to stay with her. :)

I'm going to be sad when Demi no longer narrates

I'm going to miss Demi, too. Her narration style is my favorite so far to write. Mania's was actually really hard for me, even though it was so simple.

Obsession and Alchemy

I guess it would be accurate to say that Obsession is obsessed with alchemy. All he ever does is work at it. Mixing elixirs, reading recipes, and researching for more. He spends most of his time shut away in his room in the immortal skill building.

I have a room too, but my door doesn’t have to be locked because it just has computers. Chaotic and Nightmare both keep their areas locked up. My mother’s garden is locked as well, as is my grandfather’s kitchen. It keeps us from accidentally learning each others skills. The handiness room is ready, but it doesn’t belong to anyone yet.

My grandfather and Nightmare decided to use the stereo to dance. I’ve decided to go with just calling my great-great grandmother and my great grandmother by their names. It’s a lot simpler and easier for me to remember who I’m talking about.

Before long, my mother joined them. So did Chaotic. Being immortal, it must be difficult to find ways to spend all that time. I’m glad they’ve found that dancing is so fun. I’ll have to try it if I make it there.

None of them has much dancing experience, except for Nightmare. She has sometimes danced instead of working out when she’s trying to decide what to do. Still, Chaotic seems to pick up quickly. My mother is a bit less sure herself.

While she looks like she’s dancing with the air, I guess that Chaotic is actually dancing with Gideon. He’s her imaginary friend and they have been friends for a very, very long time now. He’s apparently an insane, evil, workaholic. For someone who has never been real, he sounds just like a member of this family.

Obsession occasionally takes breaks from his alchemy to work on his fitness routine. He loves working out and is already one of the most athletic sims in the family. Sometimes Nightmare trains him when she’s not dancing, fishing, or working out herself.

I find it a lot easier to take her seriously when she isn’t wearing the cavewoman outfit. Although… I think my great-great grandmother should really get some flippers. You never know when you might fall in a fountain or go swimming and need them. They are the most important article of clothing for saving your life.

Obsession hates leaving for school these days. He would rather stay home and work on his alchemy. But he has to go. He needs the good grades. Luckily, he accepts that. He’s very mature. Sometimes I forget he’s still a teenager.

His alchemy skills are so good, apparently, that he was sent on a long mission to acquire different ingredients and take them to the arbortoreum and the vault of antiquity. So that’s why my mother bought that park to put them on. Though I still don’t know why we have a gypsy wagon. Maybe as long as we were putting stuff on a lot, she decided to throw it in? And it’s brightly colored. That’s probably the real reason.

After he discovered how to make a potion which he called ‘lean and mean’, Obsession decided to test it on himself. I can’t imagine why. Then again, I’m not fond of using elixirs on myself. Except for the friendship one. I like to stay on good terms with me.

Raven (the raven): What happened to Obe? Where’d he go?
That’s just a picture of him after the lean and mean potion.
Raven (the raven): Oh. Okay. I didn’t recognize him. Thought that was a person who looked kind of like him. Is that called a doppelganger?
I think so. Anyway, Obsession went back to his potion making and sent Chaotic to the store for an ingredient he was missing.

She brought back some sausage links and went back to her paintings. Obsession made another potion and drank that.

Then he was back to the adorable son I’m used to. I’m glad of that. Not that he doesn’t look nice skinny, but I like my son the way he is. He’s such a nice person. Most days he donates to helping various things. That may one day help to even out all the donating Nightmare has been doing since she came to Lucky Palms. I still think Lucky Mushrooms would be great.

Since my immortal relations like dancing so much, we added a nice little platform with lights and two dance floors. It’s got a roof, too, though I don’t know how much that helps with the weather since there are no walls. Good thing they are all immune to both heat and cold.

Well, this is my fourth entry. A rather shorter one than most. And I didn’t even show up once. That’s what happens when you have a terribly boring career and skill. Ah well, I’m working at it and that’s the important thing. With the way that my son focuses on alchemy, maybe I ought to start finding a wife for him. He may never get to that on his own.
Raven (the raven): You’re just using this to show pictures of Obe, aren’t you?
Well… kind of. My son is adorably handsome, alright?
Raven (the raven): Okay. I just wanted to know if that was the case. Anyway, it’s not like there’s much photo-worthy happening here.
Exactly. This ends entry number four.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Obsession and Alchemy
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2014, 01:07:24 PM »
Aw, Demi is such a mom, I love it.
Anyways, how close is she to getting to her supermax and career? I hear writing can be quite a bit of an effort to finish.
Your story is going so well! You're almost there! :)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2014, 01:16:10 PM »
She's supermaxed writing now, but I put off the specialization one for a while. I wasn't sure what I wanted her to do, but finally decided on horror because I was also playing Alan Wake at the time. All the reading she did must have been helpful because she wrote a lot of bestsellers and made it to the 25,000 royalties faster than I'd hoped. Her career is taking a bit longer, due to getting married and having Obsession not long after she started, but the acting/directing career is a lot easier I think than the journalism or self-employed ones. It really helps that most of her family is five star celebrities, so she went up a lot of levels without trying!

Thanks for reading and for all the comments! It's really inspiring during the slow times in game.  :)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2014, 11:14:54 PM »
A Birthday and A Setback

Time is still passing at an alarming rate. My son’s young adult birthday happened today! And I tried to find a wife for him, but more on that mishap in a bit. First, his birthday.
Raven (the raven): Heh-heh, mishap. It’s very funny.
Not for the rest of us, it isn’t. But first, my son’s birthday.

As we always do, we got a cake and had his birthday in the kitchen. Well, not always. I completely forgot my last birthday, as I said before.
Raven (the raven): I didn’t forget. But since I can’t move, it didn’t matter. I’m going to be sad when you’re old.
I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or an insult. I guess I’ll take it as the first. Raven isn’t always good and getting across what he means. He tends to sound insulting when he’s actually being nice.

Nightmare was away at work and I don’t know what Chaotic was doing, but my mother, grandfather, and I were there to celebrate Obsession’s birthday with him. So was his imaginary friend, he said.

I’m still surprised how quickly my son’s childhood has gone by. But I’m sure he’s glad to have school behind him. As well as alchemy. He mastered it the day before his birthday. I’m sure he’ll still work on it some, but he has other things to do now. 

Obsession says he is going to focus on his work now. He purchased the business building and plans to work there. One day he wants to be a CEO, that’s what he told me. He’s very ambitious and hard-working, so I have no doubt he will make it.

After visiting the consignment store a few times, I met this nice cashier lady. She likes automobiles and is flirty. So, of course, she was obviously the perfect person for my son to marry! She was a vampire, but that was easy enough to fix. I invited her over and had Obsession use a potent friendship and then a potent cure on her.

Oh, her name is Angela Chu. She’s also good friends with Nightmare, as she has spent a lot of time looking for gems at the consignment stores. Since Angela and Obsession were good friends now, things were looking good and I convinced him to ask her to move in.

There is just one tiny other problem. She’s older than I am! How dare she? Unfortunately, while Angela is a nice person, she’s too old to marry Obsession and be the mother of the next generation. It’s a good thing I decided to wait on telling him that he was going to have to marry her! Now he won’t have to be upset.
Raven (the raven): See, I said it was funny. Now the house is almost full. This immortal dynasty thing is not possible. I’m pretty sure of it.
I refuse to accept that. I’m sure others have accomplished this before us. We can at least try our very best. Unfortunately, it’s going to involve a long, long wait.

After I explained everything to Angela, she wanted to help my family. So she decided to adopt a daughter. This is Naomi Chu.

Naomi is a loner, so it seems she already fits into our family. She likes her mother and wanted to be better friends with her, so she got one of Obsession’s potions. She’s also excitable, which reminds me of my own mother.

I hope it all works out. One day, Naomi is going to marry Obsession. It’s the only way. But neither of them knows it yet. That can wait a long time. When they’re both older, then I’ll tell them. Until then, we will all do our best to reach the end.

After adopting Naomi, Angela bought some science books and went to the library. She said something about cloning. I’m not sure what she plans to clone, I just hope it isn’t sims, because we don’t have the room.

She had her elder birthday there, at the library. I guess she didn’t want a party or anything. I don’t think I do, either. Mine is coming pretty soon. I’m only a little younger then her. I’ve got to keep working at my career. I’m very close now.

Naomi has lots of toys to play with and also likes to spend her time playing racing video games. No one is really sure what to do with her, since she doesn’t seem to have any interest in childhood skills. As long as she enjoys her time, that’s good enough.

Even when he can’t go to work, Obsession tries to improve his performance. He invited his boss over one day and used one of his potions to become friends with him. His boss is Morgan Claremont, a werewolf who has apparently lived in the town since Nightmare came. Every now and then, he calls and asks her if she’ll go on a date. She never has.

Raven (the raven): Obe also works from home a lot. Using this computer sometimes. I should try to befriend him so I get to keep providing my enlightening and sane commentary.
Yes, you should. I’m sure he’ll like you. Well, aside from the negativity. Obsession is very positive about stuff. That’s probably why he and Nightmare aren’t good friends anymore. She’s evil and he’s good.

With my birthday getting so close, I decided to go out and have some fun. I went over to the Varg’s Tavern, which my grandfather bought. Apparently that’s where Morgan went after he left our house, because he was there too.

I discovered the most amazing games there. One was called foosball and it was very hard. The other was called whack-a-mole and I had a lot of fun whacking scary vampire heads. It was a fun day. Maybe I’ll get to do more stuff like this when I’m immortal. I’d like that.

Angela has been spending almost all her time at the library. She says she won’t come home until she has gained the ability to clone collectibles. Apparently that is the other way in which she is going to help us – she is going to complete our gem collection by cloning the rare gems we don’t have many of.

So… that was Obsession’s birthday. And the fiasco of me trying to find someone to marry him. But it’s worked out, even if it is going to take a long, long time. Waiting is hard, but I can handle it. This has been my fifth entry. I can’t possibly have many left now. I’m truly going to miss this.
Raven (the raven): If I could cry, I would. I’m going to miss you!
I’m not leaving yet. Don’t worry. Besides, you can still talk to me. It’ll be fun.
Raven (the raven): But not the same. Why don’t we just forget the immortality thing and do something else fun?
Sorry. I can’t do that. I made some promises. It’ll be okay, Raven. You’re a tough bird. Well, this ends my fifth entry. Here’s a picture of Naomi, with the new look she gave herself.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #223 on: May 08, 2014, 11:19:38 PM »
It's a shame about Angela (I have to like sims I share a name with :P), but Naomi's red eyes are far better. Good luck waiting for Angela's death!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - A Birthday and a Setback
« Reply #224 on: May 08, 2014, 11:30:30 PM »
Thanks! I was very sad when she turned out to be too old. But then I realized I could have her adopt a daughter and it would simplify things! And thanks to having saved lots of bright eye colors in other games, she has lovely red eyes. :) I never realized that getting spouses for boy heirs is so hard...

anything