Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103002 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - A Birthday and a Setback
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2014, 07:30:20 AM »
Naomi's adorable!  The concept of inviting a Sim to move in just so she could adopt a spouse for the current generation is devious...yet clever.  I approve  :=)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2014, 12:50:57 PM »
Oh my!  Talk about nerve-wracking!  Adopting was brilliant though.   And Naomi looks like she's gonna be a knockout!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2014, 01:27:13 PM »
Way to think on your feet Akoni! Trust me, you'll be fine with waiting. Seeing as bringing in the next immortal isn't part of the requirements, you could have everyone outlive BOTH Naomi and Angela and try again even still because Obsession is a boy, so he never stops being capable of having children. :)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »
Oh my!  Talk about nerve-wracking!

I was really worried about this happening back with Parry, too, since Abriella had been around so long already. It worked out the way I meant it to that time, though. I've also been incredibly lucky, with no one sticking around long into their 90s.

Seeing as bringing in the next immortal isn't part of the requirements, you could have everyone outlive BOTH Naomi and Angela and try again even still because Obsession is a boy, so he never stops being capable of having children.

That is the best thing about the situation! At first, I thought I'd just wait out Angela and move someone else in, and then I realized it would be way easier to adopt someone so that I'd know how old she was! It does mean that I may have a weird narrator situation, since Obsession may make it to immortality before there is even an heir. Guess I'll figure that out if it happens.  :)

Naomi's adorable!

I'm really fond of Naomi. None of Nightmare's descendants got her red eyes, so I'm hoping that she'll bring them back into the family!

Now, to play the Sheos for as long as I possibly can to get things back on track.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2014, 04:06:47 PM »
The Fifth Immortal

I felt I should make that clear right away. This is my sixth and final entry as narrator of the Sheogorath family. I was going to keep it a secret until the end of this entry, but it was making Raven the raven sad, so I decided not to. He’s a sensitive bird, he just doesn’t like to show it.
Raven (the raven): No, I’m not. You’ve just always appreciated me for the wonderful person that I am. For some reason, no one else seems to.

I had quite a few friends from work, as well as Obsession and Emrakul, but I was one friend short. So I invited her over. I honestly don’t remember who she is, but she was my sixth friend in order to achieve immortality. Thanks to one of my son’s potent friendship potions.

She stayed a while after and played chess, before Nightmare got tired of a stranger being in the house and asked her to leave. She was a nice person. If I could just remember her name… ah well.

Naomi has been enjoying her time with us so far. She’s doing well in school and does pretty much whatever she wants when she’s here. It’s probably a good thing she’s such a nice and well-behaved child.

Though sometimes, she can be a bit eerie. It’s probably just those red eyes though. The only person I know with red eyes is my great-great grandmother.
Raven (the raven): You just completely forgot that Parry has red eyes.

Her mother spent a long, long time at the library. Reading science books. Apparently that is the most effective way to learn about science. I would never have thought of that, but apparently she found it out online somewhere.

Naomi really enjoys ruling over the dining room. I remember when Obsession used to do that. It seems so recent. There is going to be quite an age gap between the two of them, but it can’t be helped.

This is my room. I don’t think I’ve ever put a picture of it in. I have a nice hologram tree and my tiberium, as well as my teddy bear. He’s an imaginary friend and is very adorable. We each have one. They’re all different.

After finally learning enough about science, Angela came back home and started analyzing our rock collection. Soon she said she will start to clone them. I can’t believe we’re finally going to be able to complete the collection!

I had my birthday. I forgot again and so it happened when I went to look at the weather out the window.

I’m glad to be so near immortality, but I’m sad that it means passing the narration of my family on to Obsession. I’m sure he’ll do a good job, but I’ve enjoyed it so much. Also, I don’t like what happened to my clothes or my hair.

After getting back to being more like my old self, Chaotic started painting my portrait. My final portrait. I can’t believe that this all happened so quickly.

Nightmare started on my sculpture. She likes to make several and then pick her favorite to put in the museum. Sometimes she goes by value, but usually by whichever one looks least like the previous ones.

Something terrifying did happen. A meteor came out of the sky and landed right in front of the skill building. It was really scary.

We all stayed inside until it stopped smoking. None of us had ever seen anything like it. I was glad that Obsession was at work and Naomi at school. Worrying about them would have been really upsetting.

Angela went and just stared at the meteor for a moment. It had been headed right at her, apparently, when she noticed that the sky had gone dark and run for the nearest part of the house. It must have been really awful.

It didn’t seem to get her down at all though. She collected it and went back to her cloning. She would make a good mad scientist, I think. Aside from the not being insane part, but that’s easily fixed.

I’ve completed everything. I can’t believe I made it, but I did.

I’m so glad to have done this. To have been here. To have gotten to write this. It’s by no means the best thing I’ve written, non-fiction isn’t my strong point. But it is the thing I’m most proud of.

My mother said that ambrosia tastes like sparkles. I have no clue what sparkles taste like, so I’ll have to take her word for it. But I’ve done it. I am Dementia Sheogorath, the fifth immortal. This is my sixth and final entry.
Raven (the raven): Now you went and made me cry.
I thought you couldn’t actually cry. That’s what you said last time, I remember it.
Raven (the raven): I’m figuratively crying. It’s more or less the same thing. You just ruined the sad mood I was creating.
Oh. I'm sorry about that. Well, this is it. I'm done.

Dementia Sheogorath
Lifetime Wish: Director
Unique Career Maxed: Film (Director)
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Writing
Property: Lovely Lakeside Pool
Business: Plumbob Pictures Backlot
Unique Rewards: Acclaimed Author, Always on the List, Fearless Voyager
6 Unique BlackOps: The Writing Club, Emergency Interviewer, Set Cleanup, State of the City, Keeping the Talent Happy, Scene by Scene
6 Different Best Friends: Emrakul Sheogorath, Rita Pullman, Obsession Sheogorath, Laron Warner, Olga Lorenz, Audrey Nieves

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Fifth Immortal
« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2014, 04:38:19 PM »
Aw yay! I'm so happy for Demi! And sad too, I'll miss her point of view.
I can't wait to see how Obsession handles his crisis and having to marry someone so young. Ah well, it could be much worse!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »
Go Demi!  Wow, another meteor... they seem to be attracted to Dynasties XD lol I STILL haven't gotten one...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #232 on: May 09, 2014, 05:41:26 PM »
That was the very first meteor I've ever seen in any of my games! I'd been really hoping I would get through without any. I had no idea what happens when a meteor tries to smash my poor little sims, so I'm glad to know for the future!

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2014, 10:11:38 PM »
My very first meteor came in one of the challenges last year. I got more fun out of the meteor happening than the challenge, I believe.

Congratulations Demi on reaching your immortalhood! Only 3 to go now. :)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #234 on: May 10, 2014, 06:40:12 AM »
Congrats on Demi's immortality and great save with Angela and Naomi!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #235 on: May 10, 2014, 10:20:42 AM »
Congrats on another immortal!  I'm looking forward to hearing Obi's narrating voice.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #236 on: May 10, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
Thanks, everyone! I really can't believe I've gotten this far! So, thank you to everyone reading this story, I'm glad you're here and hope you continue to enjoy it!

Naomi

My name is Naomi Chu. You can also call me Ophelia. It’s my nickname. Either one is good. I like them both. I came here because I was needed. Because my mother was needed. Not exactly my real mother, because I’m adopted. But my mother. Angela Chu. She named me Naomi. I like that name.

I go to school. I hang out around the house. I get help with my homework. From Obsession. He is the heir. I’m here because one day, I’m going to marry him. He just doesn’t know that yet. It’s okay. I’ll tell him when I’m all grown up.

He is focused on his work. He goes to work. He works at home. Obsession doesn’t have a computer so he uses mine. His imaginary friend likes to nap on my bed and it’s annoying. It gets in my way and I don’t even believe in it.

One day. One day I will tell Obsession that we are going to be married. Yes. And there is nothing at all he can do about that. It’s fate. And even if it’s not, that’s too bad. I will make it happen. Yes. I can do that.

I had my teen birthday recently. I am closer to an adult. I can start to be useful. I can… clean or something. I don’t know. Maybe I don’t need to be useful just yet. Maybe if I learn to do something hard, then I will be useful. Maybe I will make nectar.

Sparkles. I like them. They are friendly sparkles, I’m sure. They help me get closer to being Obsession’s age. He will always be older than me. But it will not matter when I am all grown up.

I think this house is more like me now. I think I belong here. It’s insane. I’m insane. This is where I belong. My mother doesn’t understand. But she doesn’t need to. She doesn’t want to. That’s okay. My mother is nice.

I got a nice wardrobe and nice hair. I look like me again. Yes, I will learn to make nectar. I will learn to clone things. It will be useful in some way. Just in case. I don’t want to slow everything down.

I’ll help to keep everything tidy. I’ll be useful. I’ll make up for the time that is spent waiting because of me.

The fish are nice. They like me. They talk when no one else is listening. Or is that just me? It’s okay, little fishes, no one cares if you are just voices in my head. I still like you.

I like to stay close to my mother. She brought me here because I was needed. Because she was not the one they needed, even though they thought she was. It was me. Always me. I’m going to marry Obsession. But first I have to get older. And tell him.

My mother loves me. She doesn’t understand me, but that’s okay. She is happy here. She gets to pursue science. All day she likes to clone gems. Completing the collection. It’s pretty. My mother is wonderful.

My mother wanted to teach me to drive. I have other ideas. I want to ride a motorcycle. It’s fun. I look like a superhero. If I had time, I could be a hero. 

I read a book for school. They say it will improve my performance. I want to do well in school. I’ve made some friends there. They are nice people. Mostly babysitters.

Obsession comes home from work not long after I get back from school. Or is it around the same time and he is just farther away? But his car is nice.

Then he can help me with my homework again. He wants to go work from home. But I need to talk to him or he will forget about me. And then he might be upset when he finds out we’re going to get married one day.

Dementia knows that I will marry him one day. Then she will also be my mother. She hasn’t told me that I have to marry him, but that’s alright. Because I know. It’s what I’m supposed to do. This family needs me, to keep going towards the beginning.

Also, they need me to beautify the ground. It is so dry and boring. I will paint beautiful things on it with my spray can. It will be lovely. And it will pass the days. Long, long boring days of teenage-ness.

Mania keeps cleaning up my art. I don’t understand. But she is wise and immortal. She must have a reason. And it makes room for new art. So I do not mind.

Sometimes Obsession isn’t here or is busy and I have to do my homework by myself. Why does he have to hold meetings? This is hard. I hate doing homework this way. Maybe someone else can help me. Why is it all so busy?

My mother works on her cloning. She has lots of fun. Making soulpeace and pink diamond is easy for her. She could make us very, very rich. But we are already rich. So it is okay. Sometimes she fails at cloning and gets fried, though. Not as fun.

I had to go to the prom. Or is that Prom? I don’t know. I don’t care. Obsession isn’t there. But my classmates are. They are my friends. So I will go and spend time with them. It will be fun.

Also, I will not have to worry about anyone dressing like me. I am always told I have a unique sense of fashion. That is a good thing, I think. So I will go and I will have fun. I am Naomi Chu. I am important to the Sheogorath Family. I will marry Obsession.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Naomi
« Reply #237 on: May 10, 2014, 11:48:00 AM »
The ironic ting is that she seems obsessed with marrying Obsession.  I like that interesting twist  :=)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: May 10, 2014, 02:30:51 PM »
I think I'm going to like her. She seems to fit perfectly in with the Sheos.
Also, good idea to clone gems! I thought of cloning people but I totally didn't even think of gems.
I learn something new everyday!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #239 on: May 10, 2014, 03:55:29 PM »

Wow, I've missed so much lately! This is what happens when you get distracted with real life things. I love Demi's hair color--very cute! And Obsession is so fluffy and adorable. Hopefully Naomi will pass along those awesome eyes.