Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 102998 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Naomi Does Something
« Reply #255 on: May 14, 2014, 11:10:13 PM »
Oh dear Obe.  I love this.  Aside from Demi, he's my favorite, even if he is so woefully clueless XD

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Naomi Does Something
« Reply #256 on: May 15, 2014, 12:34:36 PM »
Thanks again for all the awesome comments! Poor Obe, he is indeed clueless! Or maybe that should be poor Naomi?  :)
On a side note, I finally went back and made a chapter directory at the beginning. Which I should have done a long time ago... anyway, I was shocked at how many chapters there are! So, thank you, everyone who is reading this! I don't know if I could have gotten this far without you!

In Which Raven Does Some Narrating 

I’m not sure why Naomi was smiling in the rain. But she was. Anyway, I had slightly less to do at the time, so I went over to talk to her because I guess I should do that sometimes. Since I’m apparently her boyfriend now.
Raven (the raven): No wonder Demi thought she needed to find someone for you to marry. She did.
I didn’t know my mother thought that. I guess she must never have done anything about it, then. Oh well. I’ve got my work to focus on now; I’ll get married one day. If I have to.

You know, I only realized that Naomi has red eyes when she did this. I wonder why she did that, anyway. It was strange. I really like that yellow scarf, though. It’s very awesome. I wanted to go back to working at home, but then Naomi said I should go and join her in the hot tub. So I did. Because I don’t want to be mean to anyone. That would really make me sad. I’m a very nice person. I donate to help organizations all the time, because it’s good for the world! At least, I donate when I remember to. Sometimes I forget because I’m working.

It’s bubbly in the hot tub! I didn’t know that before. I was too busy working to check it out when we got it. I think I might have been the last person to know we even had a hot tub.
Raven (the raven): I’d be surprised if you were the first to know anything. Not work related, that is. If it was about your work, I’m sure you’d know about it.
Of course. I work all the time. I really love working. Sometimes I get stressed though and I take a break to talk to people. Oh yeah. That’s why I was talking to Naomi.

Then she did that!
Raven (the raven): Well… she is your girlfriend.
Oh, right. I forgot. So that wasn’t weird, I guess. I don’t know. Anyway, I went back to my work then. Because it’s very important. My latest museum pieces were added too. They have a yellow light. I like that.

I would really like to work and not keep having to talk about my family and stuff. But Raven the raven and my mother say that I have to.
Raven (the raven): Yes. Because there are people out there who want to know about your family. I’m not sure why, since you’re a very dull and yet crazy bunch. Maybe it’s because of me.
I guess. Sometimes Naomi goes and looks at the rock collection. It probably reminds her of hr mother, Angela. Her mother was the reason we were able to finish it. I guess that makes her sad. It would make me sad.

She looks kind of like a superhero sometimes. That’s an interesting way to dress. I guess she likes that. Why are all these pictures of Naomi again? I want to talk about me and working. Not about Naomi being sad about her mother. That makes me sad.

Raven (the raven): Her motorcycle doesn’t match her anymore. Maybe she’ll realize that and change it to being white, too. Because she used to wear a lot more purple and now she just wears white.
Except for the awesome yellow scarf. I wonder why she wears that?
Raven (the raven): I don’t.

This is our house in spring, when it’s being rained on instead of covered in snow. We have a nice view of the windmills from our house. They’re very nice looking, in the distance. We also can see Varg’s Tavern and some other buildings, but for some reason they are mostly invisible in this picture.

Raven (the raven): Hi. Obe went off to meet Naomi because she asked him to. So I will now relate the events that occur as I procure the pictures. Don’t ask how I get the pictures. It’s one of those things better left unknown.

Raven (the raven): Okay, so Obe went down to the park. The pretty one, not the boring ones. There are way too many parks in this city. Ah well. And now he’s probably thinking ‘What just happened?’ Because he seems to think that a lot. He just doesn’t get Naomi. I tried to clue him in. But then I was having too much fun confusing him. So I’m just waiting to see if he ever figures it out.

Raven (the raven): And the paparazzi were obviously there. I’m sure they were enjoying themselves. Hey, that’s Ladonna Gunderson, the paparazzi vampire rebel! I’d recognized the back of her head anywhere. I think that was her name, anyway. Something like that.

Raven (the raven): And she doesn’t like paparazzi, so I guess she left again. Naomi’s going to have to get used to them eventually, since she’s a three-star celebrity. And going up, since she started hanging out with Obe.

Hi, I’m back. I trained Naomi to exercise.
Raven (the raven): Yes, so I see.

Raven (the raven): Though why anyone would want to learn to do something that is obviously hard and boring, I do not understand.
Exercise is wonderful! But since you can’t exercise, I guess it’s good that you don’t think that. Yeah. Poor, immobile bird.

Naomi went off to the beach later and asked me to go there. Why does she keep wanting to travel all over the city? There isn’t much interesting in this city anyway. And I really need to work. But if I hurt her feelings, then I’d be a really terrible person. So I keep going to these random places.

You know, Naomi is very pretty. I wonder when she’s going to find herself a new boyfriend. One who isn’t a lot older than her. Oh well, I’ve got work to do and no time to think about that. I need to hold some meetings.
Raven (the raven): Wow, you make these things shorter than anyone has in a long time. Maybe more like back before I was around.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Raven Does Some Narrating
« Reply #257 on: May 15, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »
XD  I think it's time Demi sits her son down for a little heart to heart... lol  Oh Raven. 

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #258 on: May 15, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
JUST MARRY HER ALREADY, OBE.
Erhm. Sorry.
It's too bad he doesn't know a good woman when he sees one.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2014, 02:57:26 PM »
I like Naomi. Obsession too, actually. He's so clueless that it's cute.

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #260 on: May 15, 2014, 04:02:14 PM »
So when is Naomi going to decide to use the cavewoman approach - bash him over the head and drag him back to her lair? LOL that may be the only way Obe gets the idea!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #261 on: May 15, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »
Yes, Raven (the raven), we read this because of you.  The rotating cast of others just nicely compliments the awesomeness of our favorite immobile bird  ;=)
Loved how Obe is now pseudo-noticing his girlfriend while also wondering when she's going to find a suitable boyfriend.  Quality stuff!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »
XD  I think it's time Demi sits her son down for a little heart to heart... lol  Oh Raven. 

Indeed, someone should inform the poor, oblivious guy! But his mother seems to have been distracted with immortal hanging out stuff and writing.

It's too bad he doesn't know a good woman when he sees one.

So when is Naomi going to decide to use the cavewoman approach - bash him over the head and drag him back to her lair?

Naomi may need to think of a  different course of action! She has underestimated how oblivious Obsession is.  :)

Loved how Obe is now pseudo-noticing his girlfriend while also wondering when she's going to find a suitable boyfriend. 

Obe has indeed noticed that she exists, and actually gone to hang out with her, which is definitely a vast improvement over not doing those things! So maybe Naomi's approach is working, just really slowly?

I really love reading the comments! It's awesome to know that all of you are reading and enjoying! To anyone reading and not commenting, I appreciate you too!

I hate to say it, but the day after tomorrow (the 17th in the USA), I'm moving away for college. So I'm not going to be able to play again from then until my long winter break in December. I've been working at getting ahead in my game, though, so I can still keep updating the story. I'm going to really miss playing the sims...  :'(  But ah well, I've got to go because there aren't any art schools in my state. So thanks again to everyone reading! You are all inspiring!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2014, 07:42:37 PM »
Maybe Naomi should offer him a full time job, as her husband and father of her child?

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2014, 06:42:42 PM »
Maybe Naomi should offer him a full time job, as her husband and father of her child?

ROFL!! Oh I hadn't thought of that course of action

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2014, 08:23:44 PM »

Oh gosh, Obe's portrait is just wonderful. He actually looks clueless and confused in it! "Huh? What? Wait, what am I doing here? Excuse me, I'm going back to work now."

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #266 on: May 17, 2014, 09:23:29 PM »

That would probably be the most effective way to get his attention! Naomi could really use someone to give her that advice. She needs it!   :) 

And Obe's portrait. I could not believe how considerate he was, making that face when he was posing for it! Obe also seems to refuse to face the camera when he gets his photo for the museum.

Well, thanks for reading! I do have the next update more our less ready, but I only have internet on my phone for now. So it'll be a bit. I've really loved telling the Sheos story so far and hope that you will all continue to enjoy it as well!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2014, 02:23:57 PM »
That would probably be the most effective way to get his attention! Naomi could really use someone to give her that advice. She needs it!   :) 

Hehe, I'm sure I could find Prudence Wind in her inventing room somewhere, and she could post the advice in the mail. ;D

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2014, 08:16:03 PM »
Thanks to all the kindly people reading this story, Naomi is finally getting somewhere with her plans!

In Which Obsession Proposes
And that’s Literally All That Happens, it's Sad Really
(Subtitle added by the kindly and helpful Raven (the raven))

Well, Naomi wanted me to come with her and hang out at my mother’s property. It’s a nice pool place, but I don’t know why she wanted to go there in the middle of the night. It was foggy too. Anyways, I noticed how pretty Lucky Palms is!

I love those big windmills. They are awesome. Nightmare loves them too. They’re kind of near where I work, but I can’t see them because there’s a hill in the way.

After seeing my mother’s pool and the windmills, I understand why she thinks that we should replace all the trees with giant mushrooms and start calling it Lucky Mushrooms. Because it would be the most amazing and worthwhile city beautification project that was ever done! I almost forgot about my work, looking at the landscape.

It was also raining. So I really have no idea why Naomi wanted to go over there. She does seem to like the rain, though. But if she stays in it too much, she’ll get sick. Oh… wait… maybe that’s why she got that immunity thing so that she can’t get sick anymore.

My mother’s property is so… awesome. How did she do that? I didn’t know what to do with mine, so I just put some statues on it. Apparently that was good enough. But this is awesome! Maybe I should have put some mushroom trees by the elixir store. It would have been a nice thing to do for the place. But I was thinking about my work, not my property. So I didn’t think about that.

I kind of had to wait a while for Naomi. Maybe she got sidetracked. I don’t know. So I got to look at the pretty scenery. It was nice. I don’t do that much. Maybe I should go look at Lucky Palms more often. But eventually she showed up.
Raven (the raven): And the conversation was hilarious. It went like this (names added for clarity on who is talking):
Obe: Hi, Naomi.
Naomi: Obsession! I have a proposal for you.
Obe: What do you mean?
Naomi: It’s possible for you to have two jobs.
Obe: No it isn’t. I looked into that. Apparently it doesn’t work that way. I was very sad about that, so I know it’s true.
Naomi: If you marry me, then you can have two jobs. One doing… whatever it is you do. And the other being my husband!
Obe: Wait… I never thought of that!

Raven (the raven): And he proposed then and there. Apparently Naomi decided to use the internet and somehow learned that was the best way to get to Obe. The internet is a great place, apparently.

Raven (the raven): Although, I really don’t know why someone would go to so much trouble over Obe. He’s totally clueless! I mean, it’s amusing. But I think it would probably get annoying if someone was married to him. So I pity Naomi. She has no idea what she’s getting into.

Hi, this is Obsession again. I like Naomi. She’s beautiful and very nice. I thought she would go find a nice boyfriend who was her age one day. But I’m okay with that not happening. I just thought that she’d want to marry someone who isn’t way older than her. And isn’t always working. But I guess she’s likes me. I don’t know why, but I’m happy about it.

I can’t believe I never realized that being married was like a job! Otherwise, I would have gone and proposed earlier. Now I’m really happy about that. I always knew I’d have to get married one day. I just thought it would be boring.

Naomi was really happy too. I’m not sure why, because she doesn’t seem to care much about working. She quit her job recently, even though it was just selling nectar. In fact, she stopped making nectar and just makes street art now.

Maybe she really loves shiny things, like my grandma. Or maybe she actually loves me. I don’t know, though. I mean, I know she likes me. Because otherwise, I wouldn’t be her boyfriend. But it would kind of be a strange coincidence if I loved her and she loved me.

Raven (the raven): Um… I guess somewhere it that rambling, Obe was trying to say that he loves Naomi. Good for him. I thought he was totally oblivious to her. Apparently I was wrong. I’m not sure how to deal with being wrong. It doesn’t happen to me much.
Well, how is someone not supposed to notice Naomi? She’s incredibly beautiful. She just had her nectar making to do and she was younger than me, so I didn’t really have anything to talk to her about. And I thought she was going to find a boyfriend her age and all that.
Raven (the raven): Yeah… I’m sure that’s what it seemed like. To you. And, seriously, this is all you’re going to write? This is so short it makes me want to peck at you and make you write some more. If only I could move.
I’m really busy. I have a lot of meeting to hold so that I can be a… I don’t know. I’m already a CEO now. Whatever comes later, I guess. Powerbroker or something. And I guess I have to go and get married.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Proposes
« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2014, 08:40:09 PM »
So much cleverness just happened.  Kudos, Naomi.