Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 46809 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Proposes
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2014, 03:35:18 PM »
Awww, I love Obe.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #276 on: May 22, 2014, 03:41:20 AM »
I just love all members of your family, and that how you give them all a differently twisted view of life, love, work, requirements and such.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #277 on: May 22, 2014, 11:57:24 PM »
I always figured that he did care for her, he's just extremely fixated.  He's Obsession for a reason

Awesome! He has always been willing to do whatever Naomi wants, even if it takes up his work time. From Obsession, that means a lot! Also, I've always really wanted the Sheos to show how they are related to their names. Dementia was the hardest though. She was probably the most sane narrator this story's had. Other than Raven (the raven), obviously.

I just love all members of your family, and that how you give them all a differently twisted view of life, love, work, requirements and such.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying telling the Sheos story. It's always great to know others are enjoying it too! ;D

It's probably a good thing I'm having a break from playing the game, because I've actually had nightmares about Obsession getting hit by a meteor. Apparently I think about the Sheos a lot... anyway, another update will be happening eventually! I really enjoy writing them, but lately they've been short, as Raven (the raven) is happy to complain about. He enjoys complaining.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
In Which Obsession Is Married
And This Is Also So Short That Itís Sad
(Subtitle once again added by the wonderful and wise Raven (the raven) Ė who obviously does not write this thing about himself)

Well, apparently once you get engaged you actually have to go and get married somewhere. At least, thatís what Naomi said. I think she probably knows more than I do, so I just have to take her word for it. So we went to the beach where my great-great-great grandmother Nightmare was married. That was a really, really long time ago. No one has been there in ages.

Naomi had this dress that matched her perfectly. It was very beautiful. I wonder why sheís never worn it before. Sheís already beautiful, but she looks even more beautiful wearing it. I didnít even know that was possible.
Raven (the raven): WaitÖ are we transitioning from talking about work all the time to talking about Naomi all the time? Because Iím not sure if thatís a good thing or a bad thing, but I would like to be warned.
Iíll never stop talking about my work! Itís incredibly important. And Iím almost to the top. It makes me really happy. Actually, we had to get married early in the morning before I went to work.

Naomi looked very nice at the wedding. I wore my suit for work, because I wanted to be ready to go when the wedding was over. It was kind of sad though, because my suit is very boring. I wear glasses all the time. Like my mother and my granny. Granny Abriella, not Granny Mania.
Raven (the raven): What do your glasses have to do with anything? I thought you were supposed to be focused and now you sound like Chaotic! Or at least, I think you do. Iím kind of glad I didnít have to be around through her time in charge of this. She doesnít focus at all.

I was talking about what we were wearing. And I was wearing glasses and I realized that I totally forget to mention them until now.
Raven (the raven): Maybe because no one cares that you wear glasses and look like a bohemian teacher?
But Iím the CEO of a mega corporation, not a teacher. I love being a CEO. But I think I will love being a powerbroker even more. I am never going to quit my job. Iím going to keep working there for the rest of my life.
Raven (the raven): You realize youíre going to be immortal one day, right?
Yes. That makes it better. I donít ever have to stop working.

It was a very nice wedding, I guess. Itís the only one Iíve ever been to, so I donít really have anything to compare it to. We didnít invite anyone or anything, so there wasnít anyone wandering around and not sitting. That would be annoying. The chairs are there for sitting. So they need to be sat on.

Naomi is the most wonderful person Iíve ever known. She makes nectar and beautifies the city with street art. Iím going to hope that she loves me. That would be really nice.

Raven (the raven): Poor Naomi. I have no idea what she was thinking.
I donít know either, but Iím really happy! I got to marry the most wonderful person in the whole world.

And then I went to work and held meetings all day. It was lots of fun. And I got promoted. I donít remember what I go promoted to, but itís an awesome new job. My next step is up to powerbroker! And thenÖ I donít know. Infinite raises like Nightmare? She makes ß2,000 an hour now.

Naomi must have been happy because she actually got back to making nectar. I donít know whatís so fun about it, but she really seems to enjoy it. Sheís never actually tasted any of her nectar, though. Or any nectar, I think.

Itís sad that I canít take pictures of my job. Because itís very awesome. All my co-workers like me. Iím a nice person, they say. So here is Naomi again. Squishing fruit to make nectar with.

My immortal relations are continuing to enjoy the hot tub. Even though they all work and have skills they like to use, they still have extra time. None of them ever plans on retiring either. I guess they like work too, though not as much as me.
Raven (the raven): It would be very hard to like work as much as you do.

Naomi moved out of the future heir room. Now she has my nicely decorated room, instead of one that has nothing in it. It was kind of sad that she never got to personalize her room. I hope she likes yellow and orange and Egyptian stuff.
Raven (the raven): I would really not fit in there. Iím happy that I get to stay in my nice room with Demi. And my girlfriend. I just realized I donít know what her name is. I will find that out.

I really love working from home. I hope it doesnít bother Naomi. Sheís a light sleeper and wakes up really easily. Sheís always been like that, since she came here. Wow, that was a long time ago. Itís still weird that I knew her when she was a kid, but maybe Iíll get over that someday.
Raven (the raven): And no one else cares if you do or donít.
Sometimes you can be really mean, Raven. Nightmare probably would have liked you a lot. Anyway, so I married Naomi and it was very nice and wonderful and everything. I got to marry my true love. Iím very lucky, I think. I hope Naomi is happy too.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Is Married
« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2014, 12:14:26 PM »
Double promotion:  he also got promoted to husband  ;=)  I loved the shot at the end with her sleeping peacefully and him still working.  Just seemed to encapsulate their personalities.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
Now onto another promotion: Father!

Haha, I love Obe. I still think he's one of my favorites - if not my favorite. Now he finally gets a clue. Naomi must be a strong woman to handle him, so I admire that. :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2014, 01:47:10 PM »
Aw, that was cute.  I agree with Pippin about that last shot.  It's a great... mirror into their personalities and their lives in general I think.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:09 PM »
I loved the shot at the end with her sleeping peacefully and him still working.  Just seemed to encapsulate their personalities.

I agree with Pippin about that last shot.  It's a great... mirror into their personalities and their lives in general I think.

Thank you both! I think my picture-taking skills have improved a lot since I started the Sheo dynasty, so I'm really happy about that! Obsession and Nightmare are both great, because they can just work all the time.

Now he finally gets a clue. Naomi must be a strong woman to handle him, so I admire that.

Naomi must indeed! It probably helps that she's obsessive in her own way. :) It must take a lot of patience to handle Obe.

I have finally added Naomi to the swap shop! I've been meaning to do it for a while, but kept not getting to it. And after looking at Shewolf's lovely sims on the Swap Shop, I was compelled to make mine more organized and nice too. So everyone has had their pages tidied up and all of their items named.

Edit: Just a note, sorry I keep editing things. I can be a bit obsessive about my spelling and have to fix it if I see anything wrong. Also, I added all of Naomi's traits because I apparently wrote them down and am lucky enough to have a brother who will send me pictures of papers when I ask him to.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2014, 07:51:11 PM »
In Which Raven (The Raven) Takes Over!
And Expresses Interesting Thoughts, Just For This Part Though
(Subtitle added by the great and powerful Raven (the raven) himself)

Raven (the raven): I just realized something about this family. There is absolutely no drama in their lives. You would think a house full of crazy people would be interesting But itís not. They are extremely happy. And boring.

Raven (the raven): Seriously. Every time I try to bring awesomeness in the form of causing confusion and possible failure to this family, they just ignore me. Itís not fair. I want things to be interesting! Who wouldnít, when you canít move?

Raven (the raven): I blame the hot tub for the recent string of boringness. All anyone wants to do is go play with the bubbles. Why are there so many pictures of Obe this time? I already have to see him a lot. And heís kind of a boring-looking person. Which I guess sums up the family these days. I almost miss Parry.

Raven (the raven): SoÖ this is Nightmare. She likes to wear her swimsuit to bars. Sheís also been the emperor of evil for so long that itís incredible that sheís never been arrested. Or maybe she canít be arrested anymore? I donít know much about that kind of stuff.

Raven (the raven): Parry plays piano. A lot. I think the immortals are bored too, just like me. I want something interesting to happen! I want to mix things up! I want an heir to finally listen to me one of these days.

Raven (the raven): Demi was the best. She did listen. But she does whatever she wants and doesnít care what others think. So she didnít care when I said this whole immortality thing is overrated. Yet it is. Why is Nightmare so sure they have to reach immortality to get to the land they all talk about? Whatís so great about being immortal when everyone else isnít? I donít get it. But I guess Iím just a bird stuck on a wall. Iíll never be able to really understand any of the Sheos. Theyíre too crazy. Even Demi.

Raven (the raven): SoÖ what was I doing before I started ranting? Oh, narrating the lives of the Sheos. Because it was about time for another one and Obe went off to work. So I decided to do it myself. Donít question how I manage this. Naomi quit her job as a photographer. I didnít even know sheíd become one. 

Raven (the raven): Obe again? Why? Heís not very photogenic. At least, thatís what I think. Demi might disagree with me, but sheís his mother. So she doesnít count. But apparently the mysterious picture taker doesn't care what anyone wants pictures of. And whatís so fun about a hot-tub anyway?

Raven (the raven): At least itís been moved down to Naomiís nectar-making area. Now at least not everyone is spending all their time in it. I guess some people find Obeís cluelessness adorable. But take it from me, it gets old really fast. Thatís why I pity Naomi.

Raven (the raven): Naomi got back into nectar making lately. Maybe thatís why she quit photography. Iíve never actually talked to her or anything. I think she might be a bit obsessed with Obsession, though. That might explain her strange decision to marry him.

Raven (the raven): And here are all my old friends, dancing and playing music. That was actually kind of funny. Because theyíve been my friends a long time and theyíre old people. Making them old friends twice over. Yeah.

Raven (the raven): This is... I don't know. Chaotic showing her granddaughter how to dance better? I really ran out of intelligent things to say about this on the first one. So Iím going to talk about something unrelated. Like this family and how they want to tell their story. Except that it isnít really a story. Itís just a random series of events! I could make things interesting. If they would just listen to me.

Raven (the raven): Well, I think Iíve gotten all the ranting out of my system now. Itís good to get to say so much. I usually am stuck with small comments on things when the current heir decides to let me comment. Wow, I have been here a while. Since Parry. You know, the reason we donít have sprinklers anymore is because Chaotic is convinced that theyíre evil and trying to take over the world.

Raven (the raven): Naomi spends a lot of time trying to make herself look prettier in the mirror. I told Obe about it lately. He said that itís not possible for her to be any prettier than she already is. Maybe he should go tell her that, instead of me.

Raven (the raven): If I were a simÖ I would have a motorcycle. And I would ride around and look really cool. And sulky. It would go well with my personality, I think. But Iím not a sim, so I donít know why Iím talking about it.

Raven (the raven): SoÖ this has been me. Raven the raven. Giving an update entirely by myself. I almost got to do that a couple times back when Parry was the heir. I still like Demi best. Sheís nice to me. Except for the cheese thing. I want the cheese! She says I canít have it. Apparently itís a tribute to some cheese in Whiterun? I donít get it. She said I donít have to. Nightmare does. This is what its like when you live in a house filled with insane sims.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Raven (the Raven) Takes Over!
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2014, 09:49:38 PM »
Hooray for Raven (the raven) the narrator!  It's cool how he's been a consistent voice through all of this craziness, and yet finds the craziness itself boring.  A lovely twist on perspectives.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2014, 11:11:28 PM »
Aw, I love Raven (The Raven). I'm so glad he gets a chance to speak out.
Though I'm also very excited for Obsession to take on his new job, as a father. I wonder what kind of promotion he'll imagine it to be?

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2014, 09:21:18 AM »
In Which Obsession Becomes Immortal
And Iím Running Out Of Ideas For These Subtitles
(Subtitle added by the great and powerful Raven (the raven))

It was time for me and Naomi to have our birthdays. Time passes so fast when youíre really busy working! I was surprised when she said that we had cakes and it was time to go have our birthdays.

Naomi wanted to have her birthday first. Iím not sure why. Maybe she was worried that she would need to get a new outfit and hair afterwards. I think Naomi would look pretty whatever she wears.
Raven (the raven): YeahÖ itís not true. Donít believe him. There are looks only a very few people can pull off.

Sometimes I wonder why sparkles help us age. Itís kind of strange. But Iím usually too busy to think about that. My granny Mania probably thinks about it a lot. She likes sparkles. And rainbows.

Raven (the raven): And Naomi became an adult and immediately had a mid-life crises. Seriously though, sheís mastered a skill, a career, and gotten married. But she doesnít have to work, has lots of money, and hasnít even had a child yet. So I donít see what she needs to have a mid-life crisis for.
Naomi says she has wrinkles and she doesnít like them. I donít really know what to do about that. I donít think she believed me when I said that I didnít see any. But I didnít!

My granny was there for my birthday. Because sheís a gardener, she almost never leaves home. She likes to spend all her time with her garden. So she is there for pretty much everyoneís birthdays. Nightmare is too, because she works in the middle of the night.

Youíre supposed to make a wish when you blow out candles. I donít know why. Sometimes I almost forget. Because Iím thinking about my work. This time I remembered. It was hard to think of something to wish for, though. Iím at the top of my career now. I mastered alchemy a long time ago. Maybe I should wish for more friends? Or maybe that Naomi will live long and prosper?
Raven [the raven]: No one cares. It doesnít matter what you wish. Letís just move on.

Then I realized that all my yellow stuff was going to go away! It was very upsetting.

I was sad. Because now Iíd have to go and fix all my clothes. I miss the yellow and black. Itís such a nice color combination. There goes some time I could spend working.

But Iím so close to being immortal! Just a statue and a painting to be made. And time to go talk to some friends I havenít seen in a while. And throw a friendship potion at Kosi. I havenít seen him around lately. I wonder what I did with him?
Raven (the raven): Your imaginary friend? I guess you must have stuck him in your inventory when he was annoying you while you were trying to work or spend time with Naomi.

I got my outfits all fixed and nice. Itís not fair, though. My favorite clothes went away. Why am I not allowed to wear my favorite clothes just because Iím supposedly old now? This must be what Nightmare and granny Mania felt like. Anyway, I got my last museum pieces all done and put in there.

Iíve finished everything. Iím happy and I did it all so quickly. I wouldnít like to worry as much as Nightmare and Chaotic must have.

Is this what sparkles taste like? Thatís what granny Mania says. I guess she is more likely to know than anyone else.

Raven (the raven): SoÖ wait a second. Whatís going to happen after Obe becomes immortal? Usually the next heir takes over. But we donít even have a next heir yet! This is confusing to me.

I guess ambrosia is made of sparkles and rainbows. Granny Mania was right. I shouldnít have doubted her.

IÖ I did it! Iím immortal.
Raven (the raven): Yes. Yes you are.

Obsession Sheogorath 
Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega Corporation
Unique Career Maxed: Business
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Alchemy 
Property: Aleisterís Elixirs and Sundry
Business: Sahara Corporate Headquarters
Unique Rewards: Friend of the Kraken, Competitive Eater, Portal Immunity
6 Unique BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Precious Materials, Alchemical Mastery, The Wright Papers, Making Nice with the Newsies, Squabbling Scientist Settlement, Selling the Deal
6 Different Best Friends: Naomi Sheogorath, Kosi Sheogorath, Morgan Claremont, Jacques Lancaster, Jaoquin Lancaster, Ladonna Gunderson (also known as the vampire paparazzi rebel - this note courteously added by Raven (the raven) for your enjoyment)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Becomes Immortal
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »
Well, I guess there will be plenty of time for Obe to get a promotion to dad?
Congrats on another immortal.  you're doing a fantastic job with this!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »
Thanks!  :) It was a long wait for the next heir, since I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be problematic if Naomi decided to stick around a long time as an elder. I guess I could always travel her to the future but I want to avoid travelling at all costs because of the issues with it and the load time is already long enough.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2014, 04:09:26 PM »
Congrats on Obsession's immortality! :)
Only two more to go! You can do it! Next up, a little baby girl to bring in our seventh Sheo!
Good idea to wait on the insane nooboos. We can't have Naomi deciding to hold on until she's 120! Man, this probably feels like the longest generation to you. I can't imagine how that must feel to wait and wait for the right time to have kids... You are one strong simmer to put up with that!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2014, 04:10:29 PM »
One of his best friends is the vampire paparazzi rebel! Yesssssss. This is awesome.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2014, 06:05:37 PM »
Yay! Congrats to Obe!  Now, nooboos!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2014, 08:48:40 AM »
We can't have Naomi deciding to hold on until she's 120! Man, this probably feels like the longest generation to you.

It has seemed much, much longer than any other. But at least it will hopefully pay off later!

One of his best friends is the vampire paparazzi rebel! Yesssssss. This is awesome.

Since she was always hanging around the house trying to get pictures, she was a good target for a friend and after her amusing activities, it just seemed really appropriate.  :)

In Which Obsession Wonders
Why Naomi is Eating Watermelons
(subtitle added by Raven (the raven) for clarity because Obe wonders a lot)

Lately Naomi has taken up visiting the library to read science books. Her mother loved science and I guess maybe she wants to clone things now too. Maybe there is even more that can be done with our metal and gem collection.

All of my immortal relations got together and decided to eat ambrosia at the same time. Apparently they had all be slightly off and thought it would be easier if they were all aging at about the same rate.

Nightmare isnít very popular with a lot of the family. Because sheís evil and people are always spreading mean rumors about her, I guess. They arenít true rumors. Almost no one ever gets rumors that are true spread about them. Except Naomi. She said that people were talking about something to do with an occult. I wonder what thatís about.
Raven (the raven): Have you seriously forgotten that youíre a witch?
Oh. Right. I did forget about that.

Anyway, they all ate ambrosia together and it was very nice, family-togetherness moment. Except I missed it because I was working.

Mania even was nice to Nightmare, though they really donít get along. I should give Nightmare some friendship potions so she can be friends with everyone again. She is friends with me and Naomi and great-grandpa Paranoia.

All the reading at the library must have a paid off, because Naomi came home and started cloning our gem collection. I wonder what sheís planning, since we already completed it.

Mostly we just do our fun, everyday things. Paranoia cooks. My mommy writes.
Raven (the raven): You know, itís kind of funny that you call her that. When youíre both old now.
But sheís still my mommy. Iím happy sheís immortal. I would miss her a lot.

I help to train Naomi sometimes. Itís fun. I like doing things with my family. And especially with Naomi. Sheís wonderful.

Sometimes Nightmare causes problems though. Like when she decides to go troll on forums for fun. That just isnít nice. I like my great-greatÖ however many greats grandma, but I wish she would be nicer.

Well, I was just working away, as usual, when Naomi actually got up. That doesnít happen usually, even though Iím working and the lights are on and everything while sheís sleeping. Sheís a strange light sleeper.

But apparently she just wanted to get up to eat ten whole watermelons. That is a lot of watermelon, but I guess if thatís what she wants to do.

I didnít ask her about it. Because that might be rude. And I would be really upset if I upset Naomi. But I really did wonder about it. It was very strange and random. I think sheís been eating a lot of watermelons lately though.

Sheís been keeping at her cloning. I think sheís trying to make a complete collection of large sculptorís egg gems now. We donít have any large gems. That will be nice, but I wonder where weíll put them.

Raven (the raven): As Iím sure weíve all realized, Obe is oblivious. Really oblivious. Because he focuses on only a few things and doesnít notice much else. I honestly donít know what Naomi sees in him. Something, apparently.

I was just working happily still when Naomi came back from cloning some stuff. For some reason, she didnít have her normal white clothes. It was odd. Then she started talking about children for some reason. And then somehow all of this lead up to the fact that apparently weíre going to have a child. I was very surprised. Naomi didnít seem to be though. 

She said that I was going to get to have another job, as a father. I donít really know if Iím qualified for that. Also, Iím not good at multitasking. So Iím a bit worried I wonít be good at this new job. Naomi says I will be fine, but sheís a wonderful person who thinks other people are as wonderful as she is even though itís not possible. I guess Iíll just have to try my best.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Wonders
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »
Awwww! That was adorable!  That last paragraph really got me! You'll do fine One!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »
Watermelons, eh?  Yep.  No idea what that could mean  ;=)  Obe's obliviousness has managed to remain endearing.  Well done.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »
Nooo! watermelons are evil, they mean dynasty endings, nobody wants dynasties to end Nooo!!! other than that luv the dynasty keep up the goos work.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2014, 01:18:14 PM »
Don't lose your hope Obe, I am sure you are just as good parent as your grandparents.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2014, 01:41:15 PM »
Ah, yay! One nooboo on the way!
Now to see how Obsession handles parenting!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »

Haha, only Obe would be surprised about the nooboo. Wow, generation seven time is finally here! I bet you've been waiting for that for a long, long time.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »
Thank you all!! I'm so glad to have finally reached number seven! Naomi was practically an extra generation in there, so it's been an incredibly long wait. There was so much time that Naomi did all the challenges for street art and nectar making (except the homegrown grapes one, because I guess she needs to pick them? I know it's buggy but I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to work anyway).

On a side note, every imaginary friend in the family has been named after characters from the Zendikar block of cards from Magic: the Gathering, aside from Amaterasu. I hadn't actually decided to give them a theme at the time I named the first three, just later when I realized Iona and Gideon were both characters in the set.