Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 104193 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Raven (the Raven) Takes Over!
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2014, 11:11:28 PM »
Aw, I love Raven (The Raven). I'm so glad he gets a chance to speak out.
Though I'm also very excited for Obsession to take on his new job, as a father. I wonder what kind of promotion he'll imagine it to be?

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Raven (the Raven) Takes Over!
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2014, 09:21:18 AM »
In Which Obsession Becomes Immortal
And I’m Running Out Of Ideas For These Subtitles
(Subtitle added by the great and powerful Raven (the raven))

It was time for me and Naomi to have our birthdays. Time passes so fast when you’re really busy working! I was surprised when she said that we had cakes and it was time to go have our birthdays.

Naomi wanted to have her birthday first. I’m not sure why. Maybe she was worried that she would need to get a new outfit and hair afterwards. I think Naomi would look pretty whatever she wears.
Raven (the raven): Yeah… it’s not true. Don’t believe him. There are looks only a very few people can pull off.

Sometimes I wonder why sparkles help us age. It’s kind of strange. But I’m usually too busy to think about that. My granny Mania probably thinks about it a lot. She likes sparkles. And rainbows.

Raven (the raven): And Naomi became an adult and immediately had a mid-life crises. Seriously though, she’s mastered a skill, a career, and gotten married. But she doesn’t have to work, has lots of money, and hasn’t even had a child yet. So I don’t see what she needs to have a mid-life crisis for.
Naomi says she has wrinkles and she doesn’t like them. I don’t really know what to do about that. I don’t think she believed me when I said that I didn’t see any. But I didn’t!

My granny was there for my birthday. Because she’s a gardener, she almost never leaves home. She likes to spend all her time with her garden. So she is there for pretty much everyone’s birthdays. Nightmare is too, because she works in the middle of the night.

You’re supposed to make a wish when you blow out candles. I don’t know why. Sometimes I almost forget. Because I’m thinking about my work. This time I remembered. It was hard to think of something to wish for, though. I’m at the top of my career now. I mastered alchemy a long time ago. Maybe I should wish for more friends? Or maybe that Naomi will live long and prosper?
Raven [the raven]: No one cares. It doesn’t matter what you wish. Let’s just move on.

Then I realized that all my yellow stuff was going to go away! It was very upsetting.

I was sad. Because now I’d have to go and fix all my clothes. I miss the yellow and black. It’s such a nice color combination. There goes some time I could spend working.

But I’m so close to being immortal! Just a statue and a painting to be made. And time to go talk to some friends I haven’t seen in a while. And throw a friendship potion at Kosi. I haven’t seen him around lately. I wonder what I did with him?
Raven (the raven): Your imaginary friend? I guess you must have stuck him in your inventory when he was annoying you while you were trying to work or spend time with Naomi.

I got my outfits all fixed and nice. It’s not fair, though. My favorite clothes went away. Why am I not allowed to wear my favorite clothes just because I’m supposedly old now? This must be what Nightmare and granny Mania felt like. Anyway, I got my last museum pieces all done and put in there.

I’ve finished everything. I’m happy and I did it all so quickly. I wouldn’t like to worry as much as Nightmare and Chaotic must have.

Is this what sparkles taste like? That’s what granny Mania says. I guess she is more likely to know than anyone else.

Raven (the raven): So… wait a second. What’s going to happen after Obe becomes immortal? Usually the next heir takes over. But we don’t even have a next heir yet! This is confusing to me.

I guess ambrosia is made of sparkles and rainbows. Granny Mania was right. I shouldn’t have doubted her.

I… I did it! I’m immortal.
Raven (the raven): Yes. Yes you are.

Obsession Sheogorath 
Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega Corporation
Unique Career Maxed: Business
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Alchemy 
Property: Aleister’s Elixirs and Sundry
Business: Sahara Corporate Headquarters
Unique Rewards: Friend of the Kraken, Competitive Eater, Portal Immunity
6 Unique BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Precious Materials, Alchemical Mastery, The Wright Papers, Making Nice with the Newsies, Squabbling Scientist Settlement, Selling the Deal
6 Different Best Friends: Naomi Sheogorath, Kosi Sheogorath, Morgan Claremont, Jacques Lancaster, Jaoquin Lancaster, Ladonna Gunderson (also known as the vampire paparazzi rebel - this note courteously added by Raven (the raven) for your enjoyment)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Becomes Immortal
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »
Well, I guess there will be plenty of time for Obe to get a promotion to dad?
Congrats on another immortal.  you're doing a fantastic job with this!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »
Thanks!  :) It was a long wait for the next heir, since I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be problematic if Naomi decided to stick around a long time as an elder. I guess I could always travel her to the future but I want to avoid travelling at all costs because of the issues with it and the load time is already long enough.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2014, 04:09:26 PM »
Congrats on Obsession's immortality! :)
Only two more to go! You can do it! Next up, a little baby girl to bring in our seventh Sheo!
Good idea to wait on the insane nooboos. We can't have Naomi deciding to hold on until she's 120! Man, this probably feels like the longest generation to you. I can't imagine how that must feel to wait and wait for the right time to have kids... You are one strong simmer to put up with that!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2014, 04:10:29 PM »
One of his best friends is the vampire paparazzi rebel! Yesssssss. This is awesome.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2014, 06:05:37 PM »
Yay! Congrats to Obe!  Now, nooboos!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2014, 08:48:40 AM »
We can't have Naomi deciding to hold on until she's 120! Man, this probably feels like the longest generation to you.

It has seemed much, much longer than any other. But at least it will hopefully pay off later!

One of his best friends is the vampire paparazzi rebel! Yesssssss. This is awesome.

Since she was always hanging around the house trying to get pictures, she was a good target for a friend and after her amusing activities, it just seemed really appropriate.  :)

In Which Obsession Wonders
Why Naomi is Eating Watermelons
(subtitle added by Raven (the raven) for clarity because Obe wonders a lot)

Lately Naomi has taken up visiting the library to read science books. Her mother loved science and I guess maybe she wants to clone things now too. Maybe there is even more that can be done with our metal and gem collection.

All of my immortal relations got together and decided to eat ambrosia at the same time. Apparently they had all be slightly off and thought it would be easier if they were all aging at about the same rate.

Nightmare isn’t very popular with a lot of the family. Because she’s evil and people are always spreading mean rumors about her, I guess. They aren’t true rumors. Almost no one ever gets rumors that are true spread about them. Except Naomi. She said that people were talking about something to do with an occult. I wonder what that’s about.
Raven (the raven): Have you seriously forgotten that you’re a witch?
Oh. Right. I did forget about that.

Anyway, they all ate ambrosia together and it was very nice, family-togetherness moment. Except I missed it because I was working.

Mania even was nice to Nightmare, though they really don’t get along. I should give Nightmare some friendship potions so she can be friends with everyone again. She is friends with me and Naomi and great-grandpa Paranoia.

All the reading at the library must have a paid off, because Naomi came home and started cloning our gem collection. I wonder what she’s planning, since we already completed it.

Mostly we just do our fun, everyday things. Paranoia cooks. My mommy writes.
Raven (the raven): You know, it’s kind of funny that you call her that. When you’re both old now.
But she’s still my mommy. I’m happy she’s immortal. I would miss her a lot.

I help to train Naomi sometimes. It’s fun. I like doing things with my family. And especially with Naomi. She’s wonderful.

Sometimes Nightmare causes problems though. Like when she decides to go troll on forums for fun. That just isn’t nice. I like my great-great… however many greats grandma, but I wish she would be nicer.

Well, I was just working away, as usual, when Naomi actually got up. That doesn’t happen usually, even though I’m working and the lights are on and everything while she’s sleeping. She’s a strange light sleeper.

But apparently she just wanted to get up to eat ten whole watermelons. That is a lot of watermelon, but I guess if that’s what she wants to do.

I didn’t ask her about it. Because that might be rude. And I would be really upset if I upset Naomi. But I really did wonder about it. It was very strange and random. I think she’s been eating a lot of watermelons lately though.

She’s been keeping at her cloning. I think she’s trying to make a complete collection of large sculptor’s egg gems now. We don’t have any large gems. That will be nice, but I wonder where we’ll put them.

Raven (the raven): As I’m sure we’ve all realized, Obe is oblivious. Really oblivious. Because he focuses on only a few things and doesn’t notice much else. I honestly don’t know what Naomi sees in him. Something, apparently.

I was just working happily still when Naomi came back from cloning some stuff. For some reason, she didn’t have her normal white clothes. It was odd. Then she started talking about children for some reason. And then somehow all of this lead up to the fact that apparently we’re going to have a child. I was very surprised. Naomi didn’t seem to be though. 

She said that I was going to get to have another job, as a father. I don’t really know if I’m qualified for that. Also, I’m not good at multitasking. So I’m a bit worried I won’t be good at this new job. Naomi says I will be fine, but she’s a wonderful person who thinks other people are as wonderful as she is even though it’s not possible. I guess I’ll just have to try my best.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Wonders
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »
Awwww! That was adorable!  That last paragraph really got me! You'll do fine One!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »
Watermelons, eh?  Yep.  No idea what that could mean  ;=)  Obe's obliviousness has managed to remain endearing.  Well done.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »
Nooo! watermelons are evil, they mean dynasty endings, nobody wants dynasties to end Nooo!!! other than that luv the dynasty keep up the goos work.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2014, 01:18:14 PM »
Don't lose your hope Obe, I am sure you are just as good parent as your grandparents.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2014, 01:41:15 PM »
Ah, yay! One nooboo on the way!
Now to see how Obsession handles parenting!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »

Haha, only Obe would be surprised about the nooboo. Wow, generation seven time is finally here! I bet you've been waiting for that for a long, long time.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »
Thank you all!! I'm so glad to have finally reached number seven! Naomi was practically an extra generation in there, so it's been an incredibly long wait. There was so much time that Naomi did all the challenges for street art and nectar making (except the homegrown grapes one, because I guess she needs to pick them? I know it's buggy but I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to work anyway).

On a side note, every imaginary friend in the family has been named after characters from the Zendikar block of cards from Magic: the Gathering, aside from Amaterasu. I hadn't actually decided to give them a theme at the time I named the first three, just later when I realized Iona and Gideon were both characters in the set.

anything