Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103030 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Iona Returns
« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2014, 04:20:12 PM »
Why is there a gap in the picture string of your signature, between the first and second photos? (Curious minds want to know!)

Also, I don't believe we've heard from Nightmare in a while, have we? I vote for her.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2014, 04:59:04 PM »
Why is there a gap in the picture string of your signature, between the first and second photos? (Curious minds want to know!)

It's there because I'm putting the Sheos' pictures in rainbow order instead of chronological order (which is why it goes Nightmare, space, Obsession, Parry, Mania, Demi, Chaotic). So that's Hysteria's spot, as orange is one of her colors. I'm using pictures of their young adult museum section, so I'm waiting on hers to put it there. I guess it's kind of a strange way to arrange it, but that's the story of the mysterious gap!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »
Aw, Hysteria is so cute, she's a chunk like her dad, but I love it.

I also must say that I love your new signature picture, and that you're doing it in rainbow order! Haha, though I was, too, going to ask why there was a space, but after reading your description it makes a lot of sense! I'm interested to see what kind of personality Hysteria will take on, her style looks very interesting... especially the rusty bed/metal look.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #318 on: June 08, 2014, 07:29:25 PM »
Ah, rainbow-themed tagline.  That's pretty awesome.  I'm looking forward to hearing Hysteria's storytelling voice.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2014, 07:45:55 PM »
I've never had a signature picture before, so I'm happy that it is working out! This is the only forum I've ever belonged to (I don't count the Sims 3 site one, since I never do anything on there). When I noticed that the Sheos color schemes formed a rainbow, I had to put it together! Realizing that actually took a while.

Hysteria Finally Becomes a Teen

Hello. We meet again. I didn’t expect that. I’ve been gone quite a while. I guess you haven’t, though. Apparently we picked up a bird co-narrator somewhere along the way. I already have enough co-narrators!
Yes, it has been a really long time.
Be quiet, dreams. No one would stick around if they had to listen to you all the time.

This is my… great-great-great-great grandson. Obsession Shoegorath. I love my descendents names. They’re good names. I wonder why I don’t hear of more people using them? And that’s Naomi.
Naomi: Hi. Why are you lurking over here?
Apparently I am unwelcoming by the large-gem-making table. Very well, I shall leave!

Now what is all this about, again? There was something I was supposed to be writing about, I’m pretty sure.
You know, even though she is narrating, Nightmare is only in a few of the pictures.
I almost had it and you had to go make me lose my train of thought!
Raven (the raven): I think this is who you’re trying to think of:

The imaginary friend? No. I don’t think Luck’s reincarnated-or-whatever-you-call-what-happened-to-it imaginary friend has much to do with anything. I miss Luck, though. Chance too. I loved them, but only Chaotic could be immortal.
Raven (the raven): Yes, very sad. But all that happened a long, long time ago.
I’m still sad.

Me too. Chance was my favorite of the three.
You shouldn’t have favorites, nightmares! I don’t. 

Raven (the raven): Wait, I thought Hyst was pudgy like Obe.
She found one of the not-fat potions around somewhere. Obsession made several a while back when he was trying to make lots of potions. Most of them got sold, but apparently not all.
Raven (the raven): I didn’t even know that potion worked on children. I guess it does.

I’m so happy that everyone has been insane right away! I worried a lot about Chaotic, Chance, and Luck. They weren’t insane until they were young adults. I was worried that even if we got all the way through, they wouldn’t come when we leave for the lands of madness.
Raven (the raven): Which no one can even agree on. I mean, is this an island somewhere? Does it have lots of crazy people and mushroom trees or is it all rocky and have ancient giant beings that drive people crazy? Because I’ve been hearing both stories and they don’t sound like the same place.
Does it matter?

Raven (the raven): That seems kind of important to me. But as long as I don’t have to go, I guess I’ll leave you to your madness. Too bad Naomi is crazy too. She seems like such a logical person. She’s the only one here who doesn’t call science ‘magic’.
Yeah… I just realized I totally forgot about Raven (the raven)’s girlfriend. Ah well.

Raven (the raven): Hyst got a ballet trophy? I'll believe that she does ballet when I see it with my own eyes.

I like Hysteria! She’s a nice girl. And she has a lovely sense of fashion! I would have dressed like her when I was young. I don’t know if I did, though, because I don’t remember being young. The amnesia thing.
Hysteria: Granny! I need you’re help with my homework, please, please, please? I can’t fail in my classes or it’ll all be terrible!
Raven (the raven): This may seem like a really pointless statement but… she’s a bit prone to being hysterical. And she’s not only insane, but neurotic. Hyst is reminding me way too much of Parry.

Hysteria likes to spend time with her father, which is nice. Her mother too, but Naomi always seems to be off doing science-magic things. I wonder if she’ll grow up to be evil like me? The evilness seems to have completely vanished from my family!

Raven (the raven): So she has a ballet outfit. I still don’t believe that she got a ballet trophy.

Raven (the raven): Okay, now I believe it.

Hysteria says she has lots of fun playing with Iona. Luck did too, long ago. I wonder how that must be for Iona. She grew up and got old and then vanished completely when Luck…
Died. It was sad. I always liked Luck. Amaterasu and Luck were cute.
Raven (the raven): The point is, Iona is now growing up all over again. So is she even the same person at all? Or not?
Iona: You’ll never know.

And then it was time for Hysteria’s birthday! I love birthdays. The cake is so yummy! Although good food always reminds me of dear old Mr. Sosa who Cooked Yummy Things. He, Darren Dreamer, and Richard always looked a lot alike. Especially when they were old. Sometimes I have trouble remembering which one I married. They were all nice people.

I never actually got to wish, because I never had a cake. I was really busy all the time trying not to fail. That was very stressful.
Hysteria: What if the candles start a fire? What would we do?
The house is fireproof, by the way. It has been since Chaotic, I think.
Raven (the raven): All this talking… is making my brain hurt! No, I don’t want to be insane like everyone else.

Well, Hysteria is going to be older now. I wonder what interesting outfits she’ll wear. She is such a sweet child!

Hysteria: What happened? Oh no, this is terrible! I’m wearing my granny’s style and I need my own style! What should I do?
Raven (the raven): It was bad. Hysteria had to go off immediately to find a new look. Why is it that everyone ages up into styles that don’t work for them? Or maybe it’s just the Sheos that do it.
The random age up outfits… they almost always look strange…
Well, this has been me, Nightmare, telling my story for the first time in a long time! So… bye!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Hysteria Finally Becomes a Teen
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »
YAY, NIGHTMARE!

(Also, I think you meant the Sheos color schemes, not their shoes! ;D)

NIGHTMARE!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2014, 08:19:12 PM »
Very true! Obsession doesn't even wear shoes, so that would not make much sense... I shall correct it. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2014, 08:32:42 PM »
Ah, it was great to hear from Nightmare again, Hysteria is looking beautiful! Are you going to start on her handiness or wait until she's a YA to do so?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2014, 08:49:34 PM »
Yay!  It's Nightmare again!  lol, I cracked up when she said she couldn't even remember which one she married XD I couldn't remember which one either XD

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #324 on: June 10, 2014, 06:38:01 AM »
Ahhh the memories, I always liked Nightmare. Now that Hyst is a teen, isn't a certain somebody entitled to narrate? I wonder what kind of voice Hysteria will have?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #325 on: June 10, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
So many voices in that update!  Looking forward to seeing Hyst find her own style and her won voice in this.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2014, 04:48:19 AM »
Hyst's reaction to the "age-up outfit curse" was fun. Strong style-coordination is one of the best sides of the Sheogoraths.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2014, 12:02:15 AM »
Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about Mr. Sosa who Cooked Yummy Things.  I loved him!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2014, 06:31:17 PM »
Hysteria is looking beautiful! Are you going to start on her handiness or wait until she's a YA to do so?

I think I'm going to let her start, though I don't know if I'll let her finish it until she's older. I've never had a problem with getting enough opportunities, but I do worry about it.

Yay!  It's Nightmare again!  lol, I cracked up when she said she couldn't even remember which one she married XD I couldn't remember which one either XD

Nightmare is the type to forget who she married - after all, it's been a while! I was really surprised by how similar all three were when they were around back then. I can't even tell their ghosts apart when I happen to see them.

Now that Hyst is a teen, isn't a certain somebody entitled to narrate? I wonder what kind of voice Hysteria will have?

Looking forward to seeing Hyst find her own style and her won voice in this.

The time for Hysteria to narrate has finally arrived! I've enjoyed having different narrators, but its a lot easier when I can just focus on one instead of switching and trying to keep them all from sounding the same. Also, Nightmare's narration is a nightmare to format! :)  And Raven (the raven) will probably still be sticking around.

Hyst's reaction to the "age-up outfit curse" was fun. Strong style-coordination is one of the best sides of the Sheogoraths.

I am glad that their outfits are being enjoyed and not blinding people! I rather fond of oversaturated colors and, thus, so are my sims. I also just really enjoy creating each heir's look.

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about Mr. Sosa who Cooked Yummy Things.  I loved him!

He was a lot of fun to write about! I wanted Nightmare to marry him at first, but in the end they really didn't get along very well. There is a definite downside to being evil and insane, even if Nightmare wouldn't agree.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »
I Am Hysteria

Hi! Hi, everyone! I’m Hysteria Sheogorath, the newest heir. I’m also the second-to-last, if I don’t mess up. I worry about messing up a lot. It would be awful if I did, after everyone else made it! Oh, this is me:

I’m only a teen, so I still have lots of time to do all the things I’m supposed to. But what if I still fail?
Raven (the raven): Please tell me I’m not going to have to listen to this forever. It would get old faster than Obe’s obliviousness.
That’s my pet bird. He talks. And not just because I’m crazy. That is why I have voices in my head, but he’s not in my head. He’s real.

One day, I will get to drive this car! My mother and father gave it to me. They are wonderful and I love them lots. I need to do well for them! Also I need to learn to drive so I can drive my lovely car.

Until then, I have to take a taxi places. Like to the town hall, where I shall purchase a wonderful property of my own. I need to make it nice… that sounds so hard! How can I make a place all nice for people to visit? Maybe I can just buy one that is already really nice.

Raven (the raven): So Hyst bought Watering Hole Saloon. I have no idea why she choose it. Because it was there, I guess. She’ll probably never even visit the place.

Raven (the raven): Then she went and bought the stadium. Does she ever take a break from working on all this boring immortality stuff? I would get bored of it.

After purchasing my property and going through the long process of buying out the stadium, I headed home to do something else useful! I’m going to be very efficient. Hopefully that will make up for mistakes I might make… the non-failing kind. The failing kind you can’t really make up for.

I signed up for shop club after school! I think that’s what it’s called. All I know is that I get to work on handiness stuff and it sounds like a lot of fun. I really enjoyed my ballet classes after school when I was young and I even got a trophy for being in a ballet recital.

This is my daddy! He’s really nice. My parents and I get along really well, I love them a lot. They are wonderful people.
Raven (the raven): You already said that.
I really love my parents, so it’s worth repeating.

My grandfather Parry makes wonderful cookies. Well, he’s not actually my grandfather, there are a bunch of ‘greats’ in there. I just call them all my grandparents to make it simpler. I’m happy I don’t have to cook, I would worry about the oven all the time.
Raven (the raven): Parry does that. I was going to say I wonder how he stays sane. Then I thought better of it.

I love to help! I like cleaning dishes. A clean house is good. Everything should be nice and clean. Then it won’t be dirty. I worry about things being messy and then I can’t stop! So I make sure everything is nice and clean. Then I don’t have to worry about it.

This is my imaginary friend Iona. She doesn't exist because I'm crazy, either, she exists for some other reason I don't understand. She broods a lot but she’s a really good friend. We get along well and I’m happy that I found her when I was little or we’d never had met.

I decided to ask my grandpa Parry for an important favor!
Raven (the raven): Oh look, Iona is brooding. That’s actually a good trait in an imaginary friend. She just sits around and doesn’t get in the way too much.

Grandpa Parry is going to help me learn to drive. Then I can drive the lovely car my parents gave me! That’ll be so much fun. Learning is really stressful though.

Raven (the raven): Well… that’s creepy. I have nothing else to say about it. Those three words sum it up.

It’s been a really busy day. Now to sleep in my lovely, comfy, warm bed! I’m so lucky to have this great family and wonderful house!
Raven (the raven): Yeah. All that stuff took more than one day to happen. Just so you know.
Good night! Or morning... or whatever is the appropriate thing to say! I’m not so good at this… you don’t think I upset anyone, do you Raven the raven?
Raven (the raven): Just go to sleep and let me meditate in peace.

anything