Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 46779 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Hysteria Finally Becomes a Teen
« Reply #325 on: June 10, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
So many voices in that update!  Looking forward to seeing Hyst find her own style and her won voice in this.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2014, 04:48:19 AM »
Hyst's reaction to the "age-up outfit curse" was fun. Strong style-coordination is one of the best sides of the Sheogoraths.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2014, 12:02:15 AM »
Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about Mr. Sosa who Cooked Yummy Things.  I loved him!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2014, 06:31:17 PM »
Hysteria is looking beautiful! Are you going to start on her handiness or wait until she's a YA to do so?

I think I'm going to let her start, though I don't know if I'll let her finish it until she's older. I've never had a problem with getting enough opportunities, but I do worry about it.

Yay!  It's Nightmare again!  lol, I cracked up when she said she couldn't even remember which one she married XD I couldn't remember which one either XD

Nightmare is the type to forget who she married - after all, it's been a while! I was really surprised by how similar all three were when they were around back then. I can't even tell their ghosts apart when I happen to see them.

Now that Hyst is a teen, isn't a certain somebody entitled to narrate? I wonder what kind of voice Hysteria will have?

Looking forward to seeing Hyst find her own style and her won voice in this.

The time for Hysteria to narrate has finally arrived! I've enjoyed having different narrators, but its a lot easier when I can just focus on one instead of switching and trying to keep them all from sounding the same. Also, Nightmare's narration is a nightmare to format! :)  And Raven (the raven) will probably still be sticking around.

Hyst's reaction to the "age-up outfit curse" was fun. Strong style-coordination is one of the best sides of the Sheogoraths.

I am glad that their outfits are being enjoyed and not blinding people! I rather fond of oversaturated colors and, thus, so are my sims. I also just really enjoy creating each heir's look.

Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about Mr. Sosa who Cooked Yummy Things.  I loved him!

He was a lot of fun to write about! I wanted Nightmare to marry him at first, but in the end they really didn't get along very well. There is a definite downside to being evil and insane, even if Nightmare wouldn't agree.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »
I Am Hysteria

Hi! Hi, everyone! Iím Hysteria Sheogorath, the newest heir. Iím also the second-to-last, if I donít mess up. I worry about messing up a lot. It would be awful if I did, after everyone else made it! Oh, this is me:

Iím only a teen, so I still have lots of time to do all the things Iím supposed to. But what if I still fail?
Raven (the raven): Please tell me Iím not going to have to listen to this forever. It would get old faster than Obeís obliviousness.
Thatís my pet bird. He talks. And not just because Iím crazy. That is why I have voices in my head, but heís not in my head. Heís real.

One day, I will get to drive this car! My mother and father gave it to me. They are wonderful and I love them lots. I need to do well for them! Also I need to learn to drive so I can drive my lovely car.

Until then, I have to take a taxi places. Like to the town hall, where I shall purchase a wonderful property of my own. I need to make it niceÖ that sounds so hard! How can I make a place all nice for people to visit? Maybe I can just buy one that is already really nice.

Raven (the raven): So Hyst bought Watering Hole Saloon. I have no idea why she choose it. Because it was there, I guess. Sheíll probably never even visit the place.

Raven (the raven): Then she went and bought the stadium. Does she ever take a break from working on all this boring immortality stuff? I would get bored of it.

After purchasing my property and going through the long process of buying out the stadium, I headed home to do something else useful! Iím going to be very efficient. Hopefully that will make up for mistakes I might makeÖ the non-failing kind. The failing kind you canít really make up for.

I signed up for shop club after school! I think thatís what itís called. All I know is that I get to work on handiness stuff and it sounds like a lot of fun. I really enjoyed my ballet classes after school when I was young and I even got a trophy for being in a ballet recital.

This is my daddy! Heís really nice. My parents and I get along really well, I love them a lot. They are wonderful people.
Raven (the raven): You already said that.
I really love my parents, so itís worth repeating.

My grandfather Parry makes wonderful cookies. Well, heís not actually my grandfather, there are a bunch of Ďgreatsí in there. I just call them all my grandparents to make it simpler. Iím happy I donít have to cook, I would worry about the oven all the time.
Raven (the raven): Parry does that. I was going to say I wonder how he stays sane. Then I thought better of it.

I love to help! I like cleaning dishes. A clean house is good. Everything should be nice and clean. Then it wonít be dirty. I worry about things being messy and then I canít stop! So I make sure everything is nice and clean. Then I donít have to worry about it.

This is my imaginary friend Iona. She doesn't exist because I'm crazy, either, she exists for some other reason I don't understand. She broods a lot but sheís a really good friend. We get along well and Iím happy that I found her when I was little or weíd never had met.

I decided to ask my grandpa Parry for an important favor!
Raven (the raven): Oh look, Iona is brooding. Thatís actually a good trait in an imaginary friend. She just sits around and doesnít get in the way too much.

Grandpa Parry is going to help me learn to drive. Then I can drive the lovely car my parents gave me! Thatíll be so much fun. Learning is really stressful though.

Raven (the raven): WellÖ thatís creepy. I have nothing else to say about it. Those three words sum it up.

Itís been a really busy day. Now to sleep in my lovely, comfy, warm bed! Iím so lucky to have this great family and wonderful house!
Raven (the raven): Yeah. All that stuff took more than one day to happen. Just so you know.
Good night! Or morning... or whatever is the appropriate thing to say! Iím not so good at thisÖ you donít think I upset anyone, do you Raven the raven?
Raven (the raven): Just go to sleep and let me meditate in peace.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - I Am Hysteria
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »
Aw! Hysteria is a worry-wart! That's so adorable! She's so stressed and worried, she's also a bit neurotic, but she really seems to love her family, that's just... so sweet! :)
I'm happy I get to hear her speak, she's got quite a story ahead of her - I wonder how a worry-wart will deal with not having a spouse move in...?

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2014, 10:37:21 PM »
Livvielove, shhhh don't let her hear that, or she'll start worrying about it! Akon, there was a great Monty Python song called "I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrowe." If my memory of that song is correct, it is one of their few efforts that has totally clean and family friendly language in it. It lists everything that this particular character is worried about, everything about whether he should go on or just stop singing. it might be of interest to you.

In any case, loving your efforts here, love all the different members of your family, as well as Raven (the Raven).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #332 on: June 13, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
Not only is Hysteria lovely, she's also hysterical!  *ducks*  I love her, she's so adorable and funny.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2014, 07:07:57 AM »
I really liked Hyst's over-carefulness and dedication to the Dynasty's success. BTW, why her bed is so cranky and rusty?

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #334 on: June 13, 2014, 07:54:52 AM »
I really liked Hyst's over-carefulness and dedication to the Dynasty's success. BTW, why her bed is so cranky and rusty?

Metal and rust are her decoration style. So most of her stuff is either metal or rusty metal. I'm not sure why I went with that, but I like how it is working out.  :)

Aw! Hysteria is a worry-wart! That's so adorable! She's so stressed and worried, she's also a bit neurotic, but she really seems to love her family, that's just... so sweet!

Not only is Hysteria lovely, she's also hysterical!  *ducks*  I love her, she's so adorable and funny.

I'm just incredibly happy to finally transitions to Hysteria! In some ways, she's reminds me a lot of Parry. In others, though, she's the complete opposite.

Akon, there was a great Monty Python song called "I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrowe." If my memory of that song is correct, it is one of their few efforts that has totally clean and family friendly language in it. It lists everything that this particular character is worried about, everything about whether he should go on or just stop singing. it might be of interest to you.

Interesting to know, I will have to look into this!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #335 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:50 AM »
Hysteria Repairs Things

Everything seems to go so slowly around my home. Maybe thatís what happens when everyone in your home except for you is old. I love them all, even if they do everything so slowly!

The ambrosia finally started to run out, so my grandpa Parry made some more. We have two food replicators that have been upgraded, so it will last a while. I would like to upgrade a food replicator! But I guess I wonít be able to.

Upgrading things sounds like fun! I havenít tried it yet, but I would like to. All my immortal relatives say that I can upgrade and repair everything I want. Especially the sinks.

I think thatís just because the sinks keep breaking and they arenít allowed to fix them though. Weíre rich, but weíve had to buy a lot of sinks. There is huge number of broken ones in the family storage. I would like to fix them. Broken plumbing is terrible!

I found this potion when I was young and it made me skinny. That was a strange event! Itís wearing off now. Oh well. I like to exercise! Like my daddy and my grandma Nightmare.

We have a nice room with exercise equipment. I like to use it sometimes! Mostly I have to remember to do my homework though. I have to do well at school, itís incredibly important to the success of my family, Iím sure!

Chaotic is another of my ancestors. We get along well! I think I also have a great-uncle. Well, more greats than that. But Jacques Lancaster is my grandmother Chaoticís half-brother, so that must make him some kind of relation.

I like to talk to my family members. We all live here together and almost never go anywhere, so we should all be friends! Even if Nightmare upsets people because sheís evil and has lots of false rumors spread about her.

We have a room full of things that can be upgraded! And itís my room! Iím really excited about that. Also I can work out with the stereo! I love being an heir in an immortal dynasty. Except for the part where I worry about failingÖ

We have a fish tank. With adorable fishes. Or would that just be fish? I donít knowÖ why donít I know? This is terrible!
Raven (the raven): I need this dynasty to end. I donít even care how anymore. I just want to be free of these crazy people!

My father is really nice! He works most of the time, though, so I donít get to talk to him all that much. My mother is busy too, cloning things. I love them. I will do well so I donít disappoint them!

The sink broke. But I wonít let the water spraying everywhere stop me, I will repair it! As long as I have a tool on hand, I am invincible! Or at least, I wonít be stopped from repairing things!

And it made a mess of the floor. Thatís so awful! Someone might slip or something. I have to clean it so that it will be all nice and no one else will have to worry about it. I will do all the worrying for them!

One of my stereos also broke. But I have learned to repair things and I will not let it remain broken! Maybe soon Iíll be able to make it even better.

This sink needs to become self-cleaning, so I donít have to worry about cleaning it anymore. I will manage to make it so! Iím not exactly sure how this works, but I know it does.
Raven (the raven): Now sheís so enthusiastic that itís scaryÖ

Iíve been having a great time as a teenager so far. My daddy and I even had a pillow fight! It was awesome. Also, thanks to the many friendship potions that he made a long time ago, I can be friends with anyone I want!

Like this random guy from my school! I canít remember his name yet, because we just met. But the prom is happening soon and I think it would be nice to have a date. So maybe I can get him to go with me!

It would probably help if I remember his name, though. What was it? Also, I hope he doesnít plan to wear that to the prom. Itís so boring and every-day. Well, I guess I can befriend my other classmates and see if any of them have a more interesting sense of style.

Raven (the raven): Look, the imaginary friend is thinking about me. I wonder why it is that brooding people think about me so much?
WellÖ Iím going to try to remember my classmateís name. So that we donít stop being friends right after we started being friends. Bye!

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Hysteria Repairs Things
« Reply #336 on: June 17, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
I love Hysteria.  Her voice reminds me of Mania's in a way,  but of course more frantic. And I just like black and orange color schemes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #337 on: June 17, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
Hysteria is a doll!  I love her.  She's a lot of fun and I really love her outfits.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #338 on: June 17, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »
Raven (the raven): I need this dynasty to end. I donít even care how anymore. I just want to be free of these crazy people!

This is a winning quote, right here.

My Wind clan extends an invite to Raven (the raven) to migrate to the current (and unposted) 4x4 Dynasty, who are descended from Justice Wind. They're not crazy.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #339 on: June 17, 2014, 04:44:09 PM »
Aw! I love this! Hysteria is very cute. :) Though I love how Raven (The Raven) is just ready to be done. Haha, I'm sure you're starting to feel that way too Akon.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2014, 08:38:44 PM »
My Wind clan extends an invite to Raven (the raven) to migrate to the current (and unposted) 4x4 Dynasty, who are descended from Justice Wind. They're not crazy.

He would probably like that very much, being the voice of sanity amid the Sheos is not an easy job. ;)

I love how Raven (The Raven) is just ready to be done. Haha, I'm sure you're starting to feel that way too Akon.

I am, rather. Although I'll be sad when it does end, one way or another. I've become really attached to the Sheos.

As a side-note, I bought my very own game computer! Until now I have played on the shared family game computer, which is good but is always low on free hard-drive space due to having so many games on it. However, I won't be able to get it until the beginning of July and, as I am now going to college 11 hours away from my home, the Sheos will only have one more update between now and the first week of July, sometime. I've really enjoyed sharing their dynasty store thus far and will be really happy when I'm able to continue doing so! Also, I happy to have such friendly readers! Thank you all for inspiring me to get this far!  :)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2014, 02:22:50 AM »
He would probably like that very much, being the voice of sanity amid the Sheos is not an easy job. ;)

Plot twist: Raven (the raven) is the most insane of them all, and the rest actually have the Good Sense of Humor trait and he just thinks it's the Insane trait (I don't care if it conflicts with someone's No Sense of Humor!)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #342 on: June 20, 2014, 11:40:22 PM »
Plot twist: Raven (the raven) is the most insane of them all, and the rest actually have the Good Sense of Humor trait and he just thinks it's the Insane trait (I don't care if it conflicts with someone's No Sense of Humor!)

That would certainly be an unexpected plot twist! Raven (the raven) would probably never see that one coming. Interestingly enough, only Amaterasu has had No Sense of Humor.  :)

Introducing Teri

Hiya! You all can call me Teri. Teri Sheogorath. Not to be confused with Hyst Sheogorath. Technically, weíre the same person, but letís not get confused by that.
Raven (the raven): The dark truth comes out. Iím now stuck with an heir who has multiple personalities. At least there can only be one more heir. 

I have no idea who this guy is or why Hyst thought we should be friends. Or why heís flirting with me. Well, actually Iím pretty sure thatís because Iím awesome. Heís kind of a boring person though. Maybe if everyone else at school is boring too, Iíll ask him to the prom.

My imaginary friend, Iona, spends a lot of her time brooding about things. Gloomy stuff. Like heartbreak. Maybe she had her heartbroken once, I donít know. Apparently sheís already lived one life though. Thatís confusing. But I donít have time to think about that! I have lots of things to accomplish.

For instance, another nice outfit as an option to wear to the prom! I canít remember exactly when thatís happening, but it is and I should be prepared. Now I just need to remember to actually go.

I like to keep everything clean. Dirty things bother me, so it makes me really happy to clean! Except sometimes my grandpa Parry cleans things before I can get to them. That kind of bothers me because I still wish I could clean them. And I canít, because theyíre already clean.

While Hyst may not care that we inherited being not-skinny from my father, I do! So I shall work out now that my leanness potion effect is fading off. Iíll have to find another maybe, though, because this exercise stuff is hard.

What is one of the most useful things to do when you are feeling uninspired to work out? Ask your father for help, of course! My father is awesome. Thatís something that Hyst and I agree on.

Ah, back to skinny Teri! I like being myself. Itís more fun than being Hyst. She likes to dismiss me as a voice in her head. But Iím not! Iím me. Hyst and Ia are me too. But different. Iím going to stop thinking about that, it makes my head hurt.

This is Hyst again. Iím really sorry about that. I wanted to keep my part of this story all nice and clear so I didnít mess anything upÖ and then Teri had to go and be all confusing. What if I ruin the account of the Sheo family?
Raven (the raven): Can I have Teri back? I liked her better.

I wanted to help my family out even more by making myself useful. I already clean and do my school and have my afterschool activity, but I wanted something else to do. Iím supposed to not just work on fixing things. The taxi driver had lovely pink eyes.

So to find something else to do, I went to the cemetery! Itís a beautiful place. It also scares me some, though. I wouldnít like to be here at night. Ghosts are scary too. Iíve never seen one and I donít know what I would do if I didÖ
Raven (the raven): Neurotic and insane people are weirdly conflicted. Or at least, Hyst is. I donít think Teri is and I donít know about Ia, because I havenít met her yet.

I got a job at the mausoleum. Because itís peaceful and I wonít have to deal with too many people. That would be stressful and then I might get confused or forget something cause problems. I donít want to do that to my family.

My grandmotherís grave is there. Angela Chu. I never met her. I never met my grandfather Mathew either. I have to do well for them. For everyone here in the cemetery, who spent their lives helping my family. Helping me. IÖ I donít know if I can handle that much pressure.

Hey, itís Teri. Hyst doesnít deal well with stress so sheís hiding and trying to cope. So Iím back. My bed is way up high, so I have a great view of my room. Itís fun. I like to watch my room. I also like to watch my family members.

Nightmare is the oldest member of the family. She might be the oldest person in Lucky Palms. I donít know, itís either her or Morgan Claremont. He might be older. He used to be my fatherís boss before my father became CEO and everything. That was a long time ago.

Hamburgers are apparently popular. Lots of my family members eat them. Or it might just be that grandpa Parry made a bunch of them. Have I explained lately that heís not actually my grandpa? Heís my grandmotherís motherís father. Great-great grandfather, I think.

He likes to play the piano and look at the portrait of grandma Abriella. My grandmother looks a little like her. So does my father, actually. They all have kind of similar eyes. Parry misses Abriella. I guess they really loved each other. He looks at the painting a lot.

Mania is another of my relations. I donít understand her at all.

My grandmother is a famous author. She written series of books about each member of the family. One of each type she knows, finishing with a masterpiece. I donít know how many series sheís actually finished, though. Maniaís and Parryís, I think. Sheís still working on the rest. Well, technically her is way longer than the rest because she wrote a lot of horror novels about herself. I never read any of them, so I donít know what the books are actually about, since only a few on non-fiction.

I am determined to become a very athletic sim. Since I'm thinking about joining the military when I finish school. So even though its hard, I have been working on getting a head start on the athleticism part.

My father works a lot. He really loves to work. He holds meetings almost every day and works from home when he can. Sometimes he gets upset because heís not allowed to work from home right before he goes to work. Heís funny.

My mother likes to spend time cloning things. She also likes to fix her face in the mirror a lot. She says that she wants to look prettier for my father. I didnít really want to know that, which is why I didnít ask. My mother is very friendly.

One of these days, Iím going to finish learning how to drive. But until then, Iím going to have to call a taxi when I want to go out and break curfew. I donít know why I want to break it, but I do.

WaitÖ why am I at the cemetery at night? I really donít understand. Iím going to blame Teri. Itís dark and scary and late and I want to go home. And I have to call a taxi because I canít drive yet. I donít like it out here. I like it at my home where I know its good because I check all the appliances and clean everything.

See, this is what happens when Teri does stuff. We get caught outside after curfew. And I didnít even want to go. Now the police are going to be mad at me. And my family is going to be mad at me. Oh no, what if I disappointed my parents? Iíll be really upset thenÖ

Raven (the raven): Well, she upset Mania anyway. Or Teri did. This is confusing. How is it that the rest of her family hasnít noticed that Hyst has multiple personalities? That have the same major traits yet are very different? Hyst makes me feel like I'm losing my mind...
Well, weíre grounded. I blame Teri. Now I have to clean extra and make it up to my family so they will forgive me.
Raven (the raven): And I will try to ignore the confusing way in which Hyst refers to herself as both ĎIí and Ďweí. Well, goodbye. For now.

----
This is the last update for about a week and a half due to waiting on getting a computer than can run my game, since my laptop probably couldn't handle it. After that, though, I will return to extremely random updating. Thank you all so much for reading this far! I really, really appreciate all of you!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Introducing Teri
« Reply #343 on: June 20, 2014, 11:49:34 PM »
Teri.  Hyst-Teri-a.  I get it.  Clever.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #344 on: June 20, 2014, 11:59:34 PM »
Very nice!  I like the fact that she has multiple personalities!  Definitely a lot of fun lol  Poor girl though... finds herself in the graveyard at night and doesn't remember why she's there XD

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2014, 12:24:07 AM »
Hahahahaha!

"Raven (the raven): Can I have Teri back? I liked her better."
Oh, it's times like these that I am reminded why I love Raven (The Raven).
I get the feeling the graveyard will be an important spouse-making journey for Hyst, Teri and Ia. Heh, I love the multiple personalities bit. It's very fitting given that Hyst tends to have nervous breakdowns at every corner.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »
Ooh I found foreshadowing! Teri mentioned that she doesn't like Hyst's choice of boys to go to prom with. And knowing your story, the teenagers who go to prom together almost always get married. So, what I'm saying is that Teri and or Ia are gonna cheat on their (or is it Hyst's?) husband. Am I right?

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »
The Sheos have over 10,000 views! I never expected to get this far, so I'm really happy I have. I know I say it a lot, but I have to again: thank you, everyone who has read this story thus far! I really appreciate you.

Very nice!  I like the fact that she has multiple personalities!  Definitely a lot of fun lol  Poor girl though... finds herself in the graveyard at night and doesn't remember why she's there XD

Heh, I love the multiple personalities bit. It's very fitting given that Hyst tends to have nervous breakdowns at every corner.

Hysteria is very fun to write about! Teri and Ia help to even out Hyst's constant worrying about things. Or at least, Teri does. Ia has yet to make an appearance, but hopefully she will soon. Raven (the raven) would definitely prefer it if she was predominantly Teri instead of Hyst.

Ooh I found foreshadowing! Teri mentioned that she doesn't like Hyst's choice of boys to go to prom with. And knowing your story, the teenagers who go to prom together almost always get married. So, what I'm saying is that Teri and or Ia are gonna cheat on their (or is it Hyst's?) husband. Am I right?

The Sheos have married their prom dates, by and large, haven't they? I didn't realize that until you mentioned it! We shall see how Hysteria handles her love life... with Hyst, Teri, and Ia, it will probably turn out to be a good thing that she can't get married.  ;)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2014, 02:35:48 PM »
The Sheos have married their prom dates, by and large, haven't they? I didn't realize that until you mentioned it! We shall see how Hysteria handles her love life... with Hyst, Teri, and Ia, it will probably turn out to be a good thing that she can't get married.  ;)
oh, yeah, this is generation 7. Oh well, either way, Ia and Teri can cheat on hyst's boyfriend  :P .

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2014, 03:05:55 PM »
Sis on you Teri! Hyst's beau is adorkable... Marry him Hyst and let Teri twiddle her thumbs! Well, your thumbs... Ia's thumbs... Uhm... Nevermind  :-X
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*