Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103956 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - I Am Hysteria
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »
Aw! Hysteria is a worry-wart! That's so adorable! She's so stressed and worried, she's also a bit neurotic, but she really seems to love her family, that's just... so sweet! :)
I'm happy I get to hear her speak, she's got quite a story ahead of her - I wonder how a worry-wart will deal with not having a spouse move in...?

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2014, 10:37:21 PM »
Livvielove, shhhh don't let her hear that, or she'll start worrying about it! Akon, there was a great Monty Python song called "I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrowe." If my memory of that song is correct, it is one of their few efforts that has totally clean and family friendly language in it. It lists everything that this particular character is worried about, everything about whether he should go on or just stop singing. it might be of interest to you.

In any case, loving your efforts here, love all the different members of your family, as well as Raven (the Raven).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #332 on: June 13, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
Not only is Hysteria lovely, she's also hysterical!  *ducks*  I love her, she's so adorable and funny.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #333 on: June 13, 2014, 07:07:57 AM »
I really liked Hyst's over-carefulness and dedication to the Dynasty's success. BTW, why her bed is so cranky and rusty?

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #334 on: June 13, 2014, 07:54:52 AM »
I really liked Hyst's over-carefulness and dedication to the Dynasty's success. BTW, why her bed is so cranky and rusty?

Metal and rust are her decoration style. So most of her stuff is either metal or rusty metal. I'm not sure why I went with that, but I like how it is working out.  :)

Aw! Hysteria is a worry-wart! That's so adorable! She's so stressed and worried, she's also a bit neurotic, but she really seems to love her family, that's just... so sweet!

Not only is Hysteria lovely, she's also hysterical!  *ducks*  I love her, she's so adorable and funny.

I'm just incredibly happy to finally transitions to Hysteria! In some ways, she's reminds me a lot of Parry. In others, though, she's the complete opposite.

Akon, there was a great Monty Python song called "I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrowe." If my memory of that song is correct, it is one of their few efforts that has totally clean and family friendly language in it. It lists everything that this particular character is worried about, everything about whether he should go on or just stop singing. it might be of interest to you.

Interesting to know, I will have to look into this!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #335 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:50 AM »
Hysteria Repairs Things

Everything seems to go so slowly around my home. Maybe that’s what happens when everyone in your home except for you is old. I love them all, even if they do everything so slowly!

The ambrosia finally started to run out, so my grandpa Parry made some more. We have two food replicators that have been upgraded, so it will last a while. I would like to upgrade a food replicator! But I guess I won’t be able to.

Upgrading things sounds like fun! I haven’t tried it yet, but I would like to. All my immortal relatives say that I can upgrade and repair everything I want. Especially the sinks.

I think that’s just because the sinks keep breaking and they aren’t allowed to fix them though. We’re rich, but we’ve had to buy a lot of sinks. There is huge number of broken ones in the family storage. I would like to fix them. Broken plumbing is terrible!

I found this potion when I was young and it made me skinny. That was a strange event! It’s wearing off now. Oh well. I like to exercise! Like my daddy and my grandma Nightmare.

We have a nice room with exercise equipment. I like to use it sometimes! Mostly I have to remember to do my homework though. I have to do well at school, it’s incredibly important to the success of my family, I’m sure!

Chaotic is another of my ancestors. We get along well! I think I also have a great-uncle. Well, more greats than that. But Jacques Lancaster is my grandmother Chaotic’s half-brother, so that must make him some kind of relation.

I like to talk to my family members. We all live here together and almost never go anywhere, so we should all be friends! Even if Nightmare upsets people because she’s evil and has lots of false rumors spread about her.

We have a room full of things that can be upgraded! And it’s my room! I’m really excited about that. Also I can work out with the stereo! I love being an heir in an immortal dynasty. Except for the part where I worry about failing…

We have a fish tank. With adorable fishes. Or would that just be fish? I don’t know… why don’t I know? This is terrible!
Raven (the raven): I need this dynasty to end. I don’t even care how anymore. I just want to be free of these crazy people!

My father is really nice! He works most of the time, though, so I don’t get to talk to him all that much. My mother is busy too, cloning things. I love them. I will do well so I don’t disappoint them!

The sink broke. But I won’t let the water spraying everywhere stop me, I will repair it! As long as I have a tool on hand, I am invincible! Or at least, I won’t be stopped from repairing things!

And it made a mess of the floor. That’s so awful! Someone might slip or something. I have to clean it so that it will be all nice and no one else will have to worry about it. I will do all the worrying for them!

One of my stereos also broke. But I have learned to repair things and I will not let it remain broken! Maybe soon I’ll be able to make it even better.

This sink needs to become self-cleaning, so I don’t have to worry about cleaning it anymore. I will manage to make it so! I’m not exactly sure how this works, but I know it does.
Raven (the raven): Now she’s so enthusiastic that it’s scary…

I’ve been having a great time as a teenager so far. My daddy and I even had a pillow fight! It was awesome. Also, thanks to the many friendship potions that he made a long time ago, I can be friends with anyone I want!

Like this random guy from my school! I can’t remember his name yet, because we just met. But the prom is happening soon and I think it would be nice to have a date. So maybe I can get him to go with me!

It would probably help if I remember his name, though. What was it? Also, I hope he doesn’t plan to wear that to the prom. It’s so boring and every-day. Well, I guess I can befriend my other classmates and see if any of them have a more interesting sense of style.

Raven (the raven): Look, the imaginary friend is thinking about me. I wonder why it is that brooding people think about me so much?
Well… I’m going to try to remember my classmate’s name. So that we don’t stop being friends right after we started being friends. Bye!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Hysteria Repairs Things
« Reply #336 on: June 17, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
I love Hysteria.  Her voice reminds me of Mania's in a way,  but of course more frantic. And I just like black and orange color schemes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #337 on: June 17, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
Hysteria is a doll!  I love her.  She's a lot of fun and I really love her outfits.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #338 on: June 17, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »
Raven (the raven): I need this dynasty to end. I don’t even care how anymore. I just want to be free of these crazy people!

This is a winning quote, right here.

My Wind clan extends an invite to Raven (the raven) to migrate to the current (and unposted) 4x4 Dynasty, who are descended from Justice Wind. They're not crazy.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #339 on: June 17, 2014, 04:44:09 PM »
Aw! I love this! Hysteria is very cute. :) Though I love how Raven (The Raven) is just ready to be done. Haha, I'm sure you're starting to feel that way too Akon.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2014, 08:38:44 PM »
My Wind clan extends an invite to Raven (the raven) to migrate to the current (and unposted) 4x4 Dynasty, who are descended from Justice Wind. They're not crazy.

He would probably like that very much, being the voice of sanity amid the Sheos is not an easy job. ;)

I love how Raven (The Raven) is just ready to be done. Haha, I'm sure you're starting to feel that way too Akon.

I am, rather. Although I'll be sad when it does end, one way or another. I've become really attached to the Sheos.

As a side-note, I bought my very own game computer! Until now I have played on the shared family game computer, which is good but is always low on free hard-drive space due to having so many games on it. However, I won't be able to get it until the beginning of July and, as I am now going to college 11 hours away from my home, the Sheos will only have one more update between now and the first week of July, sometime. I've really enjoyed sharing their dynasty store thus far and will be really happy when I'm able to continue doing so! Also, I happy to have such friendly readers! Thank you all for inspiring me to get this far!  :)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2014, 02:22:50 AM »
He would probably like that very much, being the voice of sanity amid the Sheos is not an easy job. ;)

Plot twist: Raven (the raven) is the most insane of them all, and the rest actually have the Good Sense of Humor trait and he just thinks it's the Insane trait (I don't care if it conflicts with someone's No Sense of Humor!)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #342 on: June 20, 2014, 11:40:22 PM »
Plot twist: Raven (the raven) is the most insane of them all, and the rest actually have the Good Sense of Humor trait and he just thinks it's the Insane trait (I don't care if it conflicts with someone's No Sense of Humor!)

That would certainly be an unexpected plot twist! Raven (the raven) would probably never see that one coming. Interestingly enough, only Amaterasu has had No Sense of Humor.  :)

Introducing Teri

Hiya! You all can call me Teri. Teri Sheogorath. Not to be confused with Hyst Sheogorath. Technically, we’re the same person, but let’s not get confused by that.
Raven (the raven): The dark truth comes out. I’m now stuck with an heir who has multiple personalities. At least there can only be one more heir. 

I have no idea who this guy is or why Hyst thought we should be friends. Or why he’s flirting with me. Well, actually I’m pretty sure that’s because I’m awesome. He’s kind of a boring person though. Maybe if everyone else at school is boring too, I’ll ask him to the prom.

My imaginary friend, Iona, spends a lot of her time brooding about things. Gloomy stuff. Like heartbreak. Maybe she had her heartbroken once, I don’t know. Apparently she’s already lived one life though. That’s confusing. But I don’t have time to think about that! I have lots of things to accomplish.

For instance, another nice outfit as an option to wear to the prom! I can’t remember exactly when that’s happening, but it is and I should be prepared. Now I just need to remember to actually go.

I like to keep everything clean. Dirty things bother me, so it makes me really happy to clean! Except sometimes my grandpa Parry cleans things before I can get to them. That kind of bothers me because I still wish I could clean them. And I can’t, because they’re already clean.

While Hyst may not care that we inherited being not-skinny from my father, I do! So I shall work out now that my leanness potion effect is fading off. I’ll have to find another maybe, though, because this exercise stuff is hard.

What is one of the most useful things to do when you are feeling uninspired to work out? Ask your father for help, of course! My father is awesome. That’s something that Hyst and I agree on.

Ah, back to skinny Teri! I like being myself. It’s more fun than being Hyst. She likes to dismiss me as a voice in her head. But I’m not! I’m me. Hyst and Ia are me too. But different. I’m going to stop thinking about that, it makes my head hurt.

This is Hyst again. I’m really sorry about that. I wanted to keep my part of this story all nice and clear so I didn’t mess anything up… and then Teri had to go and be all confusing. What if I ruin the account of the Sheo family?
Raven (the raven): Can I have Teri back? I liked her better.

I wanted to help my family out even more by making myself useful. I already clean and do my school and have my afterschool activity, but I wanted something else to do. I’m supposed to not just work on fixing things. The taxi driver had lovely pink eyes.

So to find something else to do, I went to the cemetery! It’s a beautiful place. It also scares me some, though. I wouldn’t like to be here at night. Ghosts are scary too. I’ve never seen one and I don’t know what I would do if I did…
Raven (the raven): Neurotic and insane people are weirdly conflicted. Or at least, Hyst is. I don’t think Teri is and I don’t know about Ia, because I haven’t met her yet.

I got a job at the mausoleum. Because it’s peaceful and I won’t have to deal with too many people. That would be stressful and then I might get confused or forget something cause problems. I don’t want to do that to my family.

My grandmother’s grave is there. Angela Chu. I never met her. I never met my grandfather Mathew either. I have to do well for them. For everyone here in the cemetery, who spent their lives helping my family. Helping me. I… I don’t know if I can handle that much pressure.

Hey, it’s Teri. Hyst doesn’t deal well with stress so she’s hiding and trying to cope. So I’m back. My bed is way up high, so I have a great view of my room. It’s fun. I like to watch my room. I also like to watch my family members.

Nightmare is the oldest member of the family. She might be the oldest person in Lucky Palms. I don’t know, it’s either her or Morgan Claremont. He might be older. He used to be my father’s boss before my father became CEO and everything. That was a long time ago.

Hamburgers are apparently popular. Lots of my family members eat them. Or it might just be that grandpa Parry made a bunch of them. Have I explained lately that he’s not actually my grandpa? He’s my grandmother’s mother’s father. Great-great grandfather, I think.

He likes to play the piano and look at the portrait of grandma Abriella. My grandmother looks a little like her. So does my father, actually. They all have kind of similar eyes. Parry misses Abriella. I guess they really loved each other. He looks at the painting a lot.

Mania is another of my relations. I don’t understand her at all.

My grandmother is a famous author. She written series of books about each member of the family. One of each type she knows, finishing with a masterpiece. I don’t know how many series she’s actually finished, though. Mania’s and Parry’s, I think. She’s still working on the rest. Well, technically her is way longer than the rest because she wrote a lot of horror novels about herself. I never read any of them, so I don’t know what the books are actually about, since only a few on non-fiction.

I am determined to become a very athletic sim. Since I'm thinking about joining the military when I finish school. So even though its hard, I have been working on getting a head start on the athleticism part.

My father works a lot. He really loves to work. He holds meetings almost every day and works from home when he can. Sometimes he gets upset because he’s not allowed to work from home right before he goes to work. He’s funny.

My mother likes to spend time cloning things. She also likes to fix her face in the mirror a lot. She says that she wants to look prettier for my father. I didn’t really want to know that, which is why I didn’t ask. My mother is very friendly.

One of these days, I’m going to finish learning how to drive. But until then, I’m going to have to call a taxi when I want to go out and break curfew. I don’t know why I want to break it, but I do.

Wait… why am I at the cemetery at night? I really don’t understand. I’m going to blame Teri. It’s dark and scary and late and I want to go home. And I have to call a taxi because I can’t drive yet. I don’t like it out here. I like it at my home where I know its good because I check all the appliances and clean everything.

See, this is what happens when Teri does stuff. We get caught outside after curfew. And I didn’t even want to go. Now the police are going to be mad at me. And my family is going to be mad at me. Oh no, what if I disappointed my parents? I’ll be really upset then…

Raven (the raven): Well, she upset Mania anyway. Or Teri did. This is confusing. How is it that the rest of her family hasn’t noticed that Hyst has multiple personalities? That have the same major traits yet are very different? Hyst makes me feel like I'm losing my mind...
Well, we’re grounded. I blame Teri. Now I have to clean extra and make it up to my family so they will forgive me.
Raven (the raven): And I will try to ignore the confusing way in which Hyst refers to herself as both ‘I’ and ‘we’. Well, goodbye. For now.

----
This is the last update for about a week and a half due to waiting on getting a computer than can run my game, since my laptop probably couldn't handle it. After that, though, I will return to extremely random updating. Thank you all so much for reading this far! I really, really appreciate all of you!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Introducing Teri
« Reply #343 on: June 20, 2014, 11:49:34 PM »
Teri.  Hyst-Teri-a.  I get it.  Clever.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Introducing Teri
« Reply #344 on: June 20, 2014, 11:59:34 PM »
Very nice!  I like the fact that she has multiple personalities!  Definitely a lot of fun lol  Poor girl though... finds herself in the graveyard at night and doesn't remember why she's there XD

anything