Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103975 times)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 78: Phobos
« Reply #375 on: July 13, 2014, 11:23:36 AM »
I think Phobos looks like Morgan rather than his nan!
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #376 on: July 13, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »
I personally think that Phobos's color (seeing as every Sheo has adopted one) will be black, which I find interesting, when I consider that every other Immortal has a color of the rainbow. But, 8th generation always was different.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2014, 10:27:10 AM »
Oh my... why is Phobos dreaming of urns?  I love the green hair!  Looks great on him!

I'm pretty proud of myself for not changing every heir's hair color completely, because I almost never leave my sims with whatever hair color they are born with. But with Phobos, I decided to change it. I think the green goes well with his red eyes.

I think Phobos looks like Morgan rather than his nan!

I'm going to hope so, then! I'm very bad at telling who my sims look like unless they are basically a clone...  :)

I personally think that Phobos's color (seeing as every Sheo has adopted one) will be black, which I find interesting, when I consider that every other Immortal has a color of the rainbow. But, 8th generation always was different.

You are correct, his adopted color is black! Also some white, but mostly black. Though he's going to add some more colors and probably be the most colorful Sheo since Mania.

The Childhood of Phobos

Raven (the Raven): So... yeah. His childhood was boring.
No it wasn't. It was nice.

Raven (the Raven): Maybe. But it was also mostly boring. Look, immortals doing the same things they have been for ages and ages. Even Mania, kind of. Because she keeps letting her garden go away and then deciding to replant it.

We have good times though. Like family bonding moments when people happen to be in the kitchen at the same time! I have a great family. Though why is great-grandpa Parry cooking so much but nothing appearing in the refrigerator?

Raven (the Raven): This child says strange things. This time it was "I am the orca and I hunger!"
He's sweet, isn't he? 

Raven (the Raven): Everyone does their activities. Parry cooks and plays the piano. Strangely enough, he was more interesting than Obe even though he really doesn't do anything either.

Raven (the Raven): Okay, even though she's my favorite, I have to admit that Demi is every bit as boring as Obe. All she ever does is write! And sometimes play the drums. But mostly write. I think she's up to almost 80 books now.

Raven (the Raven): Obe. Yeah. I'm going to think of something else to say here. I heard about this thing called a 'legacy'. Apparently it is a thing where you have generations and stuff. Only unlike this immortality thing, you die. It sounds a lot more interesting to me.

This is interesting, Raven the Raven. Come on, surely you've enjoyed all the time you've spent with us so far? Pay no mind to what I'm doing with that computer.
Raven (the Raven): You're hacking again, aren't you? Ia has worn off on you. Wait... maybe you're becoming one person! Mentally. Personality-wise. That would be nice.

Raven (the Raven): Chaotic might actually be the most interesting member of this family these days. She paints, she practices magic, and she works. She also visits the elixir store sometimes to look for magic replenishing elixirs because she runs out of them after a while. 

Look how adorable my son is. I remember doing that same thing as a kid. It was fun! I can't believe how old Phobos is already. Why must time pass so quickly?
Raven (the Raven): Why must time pass so slowly?

Revan (the Revan): Hey... why is my name misspelled here and why can't I fix it?
I don't know. I think Phobos did it though.

Raven (the Raven): After much photographing around town, Nightmare finally mastered it and is able to take panorama pictures. So, for some reason, that meant she immediately photographed the gem collection and hung it in the dinning room.

I can't believe my son goes to school now. Look at the little child, heading off to the bus. I hope that he makes nice friends at school.

Raven (the Raven): Well, I guess you can hope. Also, he's been in school a while know. He's almost on the honor roll and everything.
I wanted to find a nice after school activity for him, but apparently he isn't interested in ballet or... whatever that other thing was.
Raven (the Raven): That builds skills he's not supposed to learn, anyway.

I can't believe how much I've accomplished. I even have all my opportunities done. Can you believe it, Raven the Raven? I just need to reach the top of my career!
Raven (the Raven): Since all you ancestors have done it, I'm not really surprised. I would be impressed if you did something like photography. I mean, is that even possible?

Hey. It's Teri. With an 'i'.
Raven (the Raven): We knew that. What are you doing here?
Well, Morgan died. So now I'm sad and I must cope.

By visiting the Varg's Tavern. Why must the furniture be all scratched?
Raven (the Raven): You didn't even like Morgan.
Okay, so I just wanted to leave home and explore the town. Or at least, the bars. Of which there are only three or four. Most of which are lame. Maybe I'll go to the fusion place. I forgot it's name. Nightmare likes to go dance there sometimes.

Raven (the Raven): Well, Teri did go to the Banzai Lounge. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, Parry has been very busy cooking stuff. Because of this:

Raven (the Raven): He said that he is trying to prove the food is a form of art and should count as a skill-item, just like paintings and sculptures and upgraded appliances. So he's making a collection/museum of food. He's crazy.

Well, the fusion place was kind of boring. So I came home. If I had come back earlier, I probably could have helped Phobos with his homework. But I didn't, so I'm a bit sad about that. I like Phobos. He's a good kid.

I had a bonding moment with my great-grandma Nightmare and my son. It was nice. We all get along pretty well, which is unusual. Most of my family members do not like Nightmare at all. She's fairly nice though.

Raven (the Raven): This family is strange. Demi and Mania like to play alone... at the same time and right beside each other. How does that even make sense? Everything this family does makes my head hurt. It's probably a miracle I'm still sane. I am still sane, right?

Great-grandpa Parry is still working on his food collection. Which means the rest of us have to eat quick meals because he is neglecting our refrigerator. Maybe he will remember eventually that we need more food.

Raven (the Raven): Nightmare acts all calm. But I think she's really looking forward to the end. Almost as much as me. But for totally different reasons. She has been waiting the longest to reach the land of crazy people.

Raven (the Raven): Parry really needs to put some food in the refrigerator. Otherwise, you end up with the small child eating ice cream for dinner! Although actually, he's getting pretty close to being a teen now.
And I'm getting close to being an adult! I shall not let my family down!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 79: Phobos's Childhood
« Reply #378 on: July 14, 2014, 11:00:37 AM »
I see that Raven (the Raven) is considering my idea :D I wonder if Raven (the Human) would fall in love with another human, or like turn a blackbird into a girl somehow *Shrugs* wow, so close to the end. At least, there is the chance of Raven (the Raven)'s legacy to look forward to, I mean if you decide to do it Akon.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #379 on: July 14, 2014, 11:04:19 AM »
Lol!  I love that Parry is neglecting their fridge to make a collection of food for art XD  That cracked me up.  Hehehe, I love that Raven (the Raven)'s name was misspelled.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2014, 03:19:29 AM »
It's fun to see this the-last-generation-is-busy-being-boring-so-I'll-just-show-what-the-elders-are-doing post. I really like how Parry bakes and how Hysteria copes with grief.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #381 on: July 15, 2014, 04:27:42 PM »
I like Phobos. I like him a lot.

Also, I read on the I.D. thread your troubles with error 12! I wish you the best of luck with recovering! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #382 on: July 17, 2014, 01:36:18 PM »
I see that Raven (the Raven) is considering my idea :D I wonder if Raven (the Human) would fall in love with another human, or like turn a blackbird into a girl somehow *Shrugs* wow, so close to the end. At least, there is the chance of Raven (the Raven)'s legacy to look forward to, I mean if you decide to do it Akon.

I may well do it! I'll have to go actually read how to play a legacy... It seems like it would be fun. :)

Lol!  I love that Parry is neglecting their fridge to make a collection of food for art XD  That cracked me up.

For some reason, one thing I've always wanted to do is create a collection of every food that can be made (or as close as I can get). So Parry is working on that. Though it will be missing the foreign recipes, like Mania's garden was missing the foreign plants, because I didn't want to try traveling with this game.

It's fun to see this the-last-generation-is-busy-being-boring-so-I'll-just-show-what-the-elders-are-doing post. I really like how Parry bakes and how Hysteria copes with grief.

The elders get to do a lot of stuff whenever I get bored. They're also very useful for testing skills that I've never used and am considering for supermaxes in my other dynasty. I enjoying bringing them back kind-of every once in a while.

I like Phobos. I like him a lot.
Also, I read on the I.D. thread your troubles with error 12! I wish you the best of luck with recovering! :)

Thanks! It wasn't too bad. I save an almost a ridiculous amount and play mostly on normal speed, so I didn't lose much. Though my game did crash the next time and I ended up playing Phobos's birthday three times. 

Time Passing Quickly
But Not Quickly Enough 
(Subtitle Added by the Wonderful Raven the Raven)

I can't believe its time for my adult birthday already. I'm getting so old!
Raven (the raven): I'm amazed that your immortal relatives don't laugh at you when you say that.

Well, I suppose being an adult will be fine. I mean, what's the worse that can happen? I'll just be a bit older. And my hair will probably change to that other hairstyle that isn't mine, yet again.

It did. That hairstyle likes me far more than I like it. Well, I'm fine with being an adult.
Raven (the Raven): I'm not. Hurry up and be an elder.
I'm... old! Hyst, Ia, I have wrinkles! Where is a mirror, I must look at this.
Raven (the Raven): On the other hand, Teri is having a mid-life crises. Which Ia and Hyst seem completely unsympathetic about.

This time, I, Teri, shall get all of the museum pieces! Because that's apparently the only pose that Hyst wants to try. I will be so much more interesting and win. That will make up for having wrinkles.

Yes, this is definitely a better pose. It will obviously result in a better statue! Then I will also have the better portrait and I will rule the museum!
Raven (the Raven): It doesn't really matter, you know. As long as a painting and a statue of Hysteria go in there, no one cares if it's Teri or Hyst.
I do. I care deeply. Thus it will be Teri! Even the photo will be Teri!
Raven (the Raven): So, Ia just gets cut out completely?
Well... yes. She doesn't have her own look. She's barely around anyway.

Raven (the Raven): I'm going to hope that he grows out of the 'dressing up like an orca' phase. Why can he just wear a swimsuit and flippers like the rest of his family?

I can't believe my son is already having his teen birthday. This means... I'm old!
Please move on, Teri. We have lots to accomplish still and you need to focus. Or go away.
Ia is mean. How am I not supposed to be bothered by all these brand-new wrinkles?

Please look like Morgan, Phobos! Otherwise, Ia will probably be mean to you.
I wouldn't be mean. But I would prefer it if he doesn't look just like my mother.

Raven (the Raven): Well, I'm going to hope that he is slightly... less weird. Though that's probably pointless with this family. The best I can do is to hope that I'm still sane by the end of it.

I am somewhat confused as to how his hair managed to grow so quickly when he changed his appearance...
Raven (the Raven): Don't question the laws of the universe. They don't make sense, but they work anyway. I learned that a long time ago.
But I wonder about it...
Raven (the Raven): You're already crazy, so I guess there's nothing it can do to you. Those of us who don't want to go insane try not to contemplate these things.

Raven (the Raven): That's Phobos's imaginary friend. Apparently it's still around. Demi has been running out of ideas to write books about. I think her last few were just about video games. Alan Wake and Half-Life, or something like that. Since those already exist, I don't know why she's writing books about them. I also have no idea what that had to do with Phobos and his imaginary friend.

I told Phobos he should sign up for an afterschool activity! I had shop and it was incredibly fun. I even got a saw to hang on my wall at the end. But he says that he couldn't find any that he thought were interesting. So no afterschool activity for my son.

Raven (the Raven): He's taken up practicing speeches whenever he has some free time. So I guess that's sort of like an afterschool activity? Apparently charisma is going to be his thing. I live with a bunch of loners who never leave except to work. So that should be an interesting change.

Why is he so colorful? Did Mania spend a lot of time teaching him when he was little? Because she would definitely love that outfit.
Raven (the Raven): I have a more important question: what is that mysterious writing? I don't recognize the symbols. By the way, yes, I can read. Despite being affixed to the wall, I have that ability.

Raven (the Raven): I asked about his cowboy outfit and he said 'I'm-a cowboy Phobos!' It wasn't even a cowboy accent. I don't know what you call a cowboy accent... anyway, he said that wasn't the point. I don't understand. Phobos makes my head hurt almost as much as Hysteria.

I wanted to teach him how to drive... but apparently he decided to go ask Nightmare. Probably a good idea, she is the least busy of us all.

Raven (the Raven): Surely I'm not the only one bothered by the fact that he is driving and not looking where he's going.
Phobos is waiting to make sure Nightmare knows what he is doing.
Raven (the Raven): But... never mind. I'm trying to hold on to what's left of my sanity.

I got to spend some bonding time exercising with my son! It was fun. Why am I so busy when I'm getting near the top of my career and have finished everything else?
Because I keep inviting our boss over and asking him for promotions, Teri. And then he just had to go die of old age and I had to befriend the new boss.
Ah. Why bother, Ia? We aren't really in a rush. We have a lot of time now.

Raven (the Raven): There it is again, the mysterious writing I can't read. I don't like that. Maybe I can figure out how to read it somewhere. Maybe there's a cross-language dictionary for it. 

Raven (the Raven): I'm starting to get the feeling that Phobos may be a walking, talking reference to lots of random stuff. But I don't know what that stuff is. I feel rather left out and annoyed now. Though maybe I'm wrong... maybe he's just crazy... this is making my head hurt again.

Phobos keeps showing everyone cat videos. I don't know why. Is he trying to convince us that we need a cat? Because we've done fine for seven generations without any pets. What could we possibly need a cat for?
Raven (the Raven): We definitely don't need a cat. It might think I was a regular bird and try to catch me or something.

He's good friends with pretty much all the family. I'm so happy that he cares about his school and wants to be on the honor roll, because Hyst really wants him to do that. Also, the Mayor will pay him for getting on the honor roll. I guess when there are three kids in the school, total, you want someone to be doing well.

Raven (the Raven): Well, yet another bizarre outfit of Phobos's. He actually said that this is his 'creepy guy in an all white suit' outfit. Apparently he doesn't differentiate by what their purpose is. I think that's outwear, though.
Which, like all other clothes except for sleeping ones, is good for everything! So now, let me get back to making sure I have some friends so I won't have to go throw a bunch of potions around when I finally become an elder.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 80: Time Passing Quickly
« Reply #383 on: July 17, 2014, 03:50:54 PM »
I so love all of Phobos's outfits!  I can't wait to see more of him and I'm really looking forward to hearing his narration!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #384 on: July 17, 2014, 04:22:30 PM »
I wonder how bored Phobos's narration will be, poor kid, being the end of the dynasty is always pretty boring, yet exciting.

Rave. (the Raven) is actually wrong about one thing, thinking about stuff like how Phobos's hair grew does not make you insane, I should know, I do it all the time   ;)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #385 on: July 17, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »
Does anyone else get the occasional urge to smack Raven (the Raven) upside the head?!? He needs to chill out! The Sheo's are too awesome for him to comprehend!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #386 on: July 18, 2014, 03:18:33 PM »
I so love all of Phobos's outfits!  I can't wait to see more of him and I'm really looking forward to hearing his narration!

I have had lots of fun with his outfits, thus his theme of random-stuff-thrown-together. Or maybe it's theme of dressing-up-like-other-stuff? I'm not sure now.

I wonder how bored Phobos's narration will be, poor kid, being the end of the dynasty is always pretty boring, yet exciting.

I suspect his part will end up being a fairly short one... but hopefully entertaining.

Does anyone else get the occasional urge to smack Raven (the Raven) upside the head?!? He needs to chill out! The Sheo's are too awesome for him to comprehend!

He is definitely a very grumpy bird. Yet, for some reason, the Sheos are quite fond of him.

The Seventh Immortal

(Hyst) We're so close to the end now, that very little happens. Phobos's teenage time seemed to go by even faster than his childhood. It makes me sad. But I guess it's a good thing.

(Hyst) I know that he does call that his 'creepy guy in an all white suit' outfit, but I think its adorable!
(Teri) That's because you're mushy, Hyst. Well, and because he's adorable. Maybe we should get him a cat.

(Hyst) Grandma Mania decided to put all the plants she'd grown on the ground and take a picture of them. Then she sold them, so at least we don't have yet another collection taking up space in our yard.

(Hyst) She also redid her garden, though I'm not sure why. The only plant in the whole garden is one cheese plant. Because cheese is good and you can never have enough cheese! I wish there were more kinds of cheese.
(Teri) On that, we all agree. There should be more cheese in the world. Especially orange cheese. It's only because of you and Ia that our favorite color is black. If it were just me, we would love orange! And orange cheese best.

(Hyst) Granny Chaotic keeps getting invited out on dates. I guess she really didn't appreciate someone calling her while she was trying to talk to Phobos. It is very rude to interrupt family bonding time. We don't really have much. That's why I like it so much!

(Ia) Fear has been working on telling lots of jokes to improve his ability to tell jokes. Practice, I guess that would be. He's getting quite good at it.
(Hyst) I thought we agreed to call him Phobos.
(Ia) We agreed to name him that. But his nickname is Fear and I'm going to call him that. It's a good name.

(Teri) I think he had a better time at the prom than I did. I had to dance with that boring baby-sitter guy.
(Hyst) I had a good time! Anyway, I hope he did too.

(Ia) It was snowing in the limo. That just about summed up the evening. He was prom king and got turned down by someone he asked to dance.

(Ia) They always use that same background for prom pictures, don't they?
(Hyst) I guess. It's a nice picture!

(Teri) He really wants a cat. I'm pretty sure that's why he keeps showing everyone cat videos. I'm thinking, maybe we should get one. Any of you listening to me?

(Hyst) Well, since my time as the narrating heir ends with this part, I moved Raven the Raven into Phobos's room. He's been a good pet bird, but it's time for him to move on.
(Teri) He has been fun, hasn't he? I'm going to miss that bird.
(Ia) You two... you can be so oblivious.

(Hyst) I got to spend some fun time with my son, too. That was nice. We talked about the llama conspiracy and fishing.
(Teri) I've always wanted to fish. But I'm not allowed to.
(Ia) Maybe someday.

(Teri) Phobos is a good kid. I hope nothing happens to cause him to fail. That would be even worse than if I failed. It would make me so sad. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. 

(Hyst) I missed his birthday this time. I had to go to work.
(Ia) But we're almost at the top now. Soon we'll hardly ever have to go to work.
(Hyst) Space! I want to go to space! It's so... far away and mysterious. It's been my dream since I was young and played with blocks!
(Ia) I know.

(Hyst) Now Phobos is all grown up! Like us!
(Ia) Some of us, anyway. At least he seems better at focusing.

(Teri) Hey, I can see his face. It's been a while. I thought he wouldn't get a haircut. Apparently I was wrong.

(Ia) But there is something far more important than Phobos's birthday. Mine! Ours. However you want to put it. It's time for us to become an elder.

(Teri) But I only just got over being an adult!
(Ia) Well, that's good then. You've had your midlife crises and we can move on now.

(Teri) But I'm not ready. Why couldn't we just skip the whole cake thing and wait to I age up on my own?
(Ia) Because that is less efficient.
(Hyst) Also, everyone was hungry except grandpa Parry. So that meant we could all eat cake! I like cake.

(Hyst) This hair... it always comes back! But this is the end. I will never have to deal with it again! I'm extremely happy about that.
(Ia) And I'm extremely happy about finally being able to finish up these last few things.

(Ia) Six best friends? Check. After talking to Phobos and Iona anyway.

(Ia) Statue, painting, and photograph? Check.
(Hyst) Why can't I dress like a punk anymore? It's making me incredibly sad.
(Teri) And I lost all my pretty dresses.
(Ia) Well, neither of you ever let me wear all the bows I wanted to. So now you know what it's like.

(Ia) The main point, though, is that I've completed everything.

(Hyst) So, what do you think? Sparkles?
(Teri) I don't care what granny Mania says. If no sparkles go into making it, I don't see how ambrosia can possibly taste like sparkles.

(Ia) I don't know. But it does sparkle a lot.
(Hyst) Maybe there are sparkles inside of life fruit! I've never gotten to look at a life fruit...
(Teri) I feel young! Well, younger!

We... I... I did it. I'm immortal!

Hysteria Sheogorath   
Lifetime Wish: Become an Astronaut
Unique Career Maxed: Military
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Handiness
Property: Watering Hole Saloon
Business: Lucky Llamas Stadium
3 Unique Rewards: Speedy Cleaner, Festival Frequenter, Stone Hearted
6 Unique BlackOps: Herding Cats, Finding New Recruits, Bring Back the Jams, Late Patrol, Flightless Birds, Congratulations on the Promotion
6 Different Best Friends: Iona Sheogorath, Phobos Sheogorath, Juston Eckert, Leanna Stark, Rosanna Galloway, Jonas Sylvester
Museum Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 81: The Seventh Immortal
« Reply #387 on: July 18, 2014, 03:31:23 PM »
Only one more to go! Did Phobos keep his white suit for adulthood? I thought it looked pretty snazzy on him.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2014, 08:46:34 PM »
Congrats on the seventh Immortal!  Sooo close!  I can't wait to see how Phobos does ^^

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #389 on: July 20, 2014, 07:21:19 AM »
Congratulations on your seventh immortal, almost to the end