Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103036 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 81: The Seventh Immortal
« Reply #390 on: July 20, 2014, 04:31:36 PM »
Only one more to go! Did Phobos keep his white suit for adulthood? I thought it looked pretty snazzy on him.

He still has a version of it, though I don't think it's as nice as the one he had when he was teen.

Congrats on the seventh Immortal!  Sooo close!  I can't wait to see how Phobos does ^^

Congratulations on your seventh immortal, almost to the end

Thanks to you both! I am so happy to have made it this far!

Future Campaign Funders

Hello, I'm Phobos. You can also call me Fear. Or Dionysus. Or pretty much whatever you like. As long you're being nice, I'm okay with it. If not, that won't go over so well.

Raven (the Raven): I see the future of the nation now. It involves the free world being lead by a lunatic in an orca costume. Maybe I ought to change my position on this whole immortality thing. If they fail... they will never leave. I'm sure that despite being completely insane and wearing an orca costume, Phobos will become the leader of the free world.
Because I wear an orca costume! The world needs more leaders who are willing to express their deep, inner love of cheese. And orcas. I'm sure that my fellow podium polishers would agree.

Since I am going to be the leader of the free world one day, I should probably be acquainted with people. Then they will know who I am and be more willing to give me campaign money one day.

I thought that this would be a good way to see who is coming to the festival. But it doesn't seem to be working. More people need to come to the Spring Festival! That way I don't have to go find them. I'm not sure where else to look.

The festival ended for the day just as I was telling this festival attendee about the dangerous bicycles that will one day attempt take over the world. Maybe I should try to remember her, so I can finish that conversation eventually. Otherwise, what will she do with the bicycle take-over happens?

I like practicing speeches with the mirror. Then I can look at myself while I talk. I'm very awesome.
Raven (the Raven): You're a snob.
An awesome snob. Who will make many friends with my great charisma skills! I like making friends, it's fun to go and talk to people. That's why I like to go to the festivals. Other people also go there.

Raven (the Raven): When you guys finish this whole immortality thing, one way or another, can you send me somewhere nice? You know, bright and sunny but not a desert? Like those isles called Isla Paradiso or something?
I've heard of the isles. They're a wonderful place to be, except when they are horrible.
Raven (the Raven): I don't think we're talking about the same isles...

Another new friend! She was appropriately impressed by my possessions, especially my moodlet manager. It is awesome. Apparently she's rich. I doubt she's anywhere close to as rich as my family. I suppose she'll just have to live with that. Anyway, it's back to the festival for me. Well, once it opens. Why can't it be open all the time?

My sister will win that contest, I'm sure. She's the werewolf cook, not the other person. I guess that, technically, she's my half-sister. Anyway, we're best friends. So I hope that she wins!

I met a lot of interesting people at the festival. Like an acrobat fairy. Some days there are more people at the festival than others. My family goes to the festivals sometimes. Most of them don't like the Spring Festival much, though. Apparently the love inspector machine upset everyone in my family except for great-granny Nightmare.

For some reason, she didn't appreciate my advice about building a boat out of calipers and tongs. I thought it was good.
Raven (the Raven): How did you even come up with something that crazy?
I didn't. Someone else did. I was just sharing.

That's Jonas Sylvester. We went to school together and he became a paparazzi afterwards. I thought he was girl when we were young because he looked a lot like my mother in her pictures from when she was a child.
Raven (the Raven):

Anyway, he's a great guy. He doesn't think I'm creepy when I talk about how bicycles are plotting to take over the world with the bananas and the pudding for dressing. So now I feel bad about turning down that date he asked me to go on. I was focused on going and meeting people new at the time. 

I need a kitty! Why has my family never gotten a kitty? Who can survive without a fluffy and sweet kitty to spend time with?
Raven (the Raven): Apparently the rest of your family. And I think you were invited over for a party, not to spend time playing with cats.
But this is a lot more fun than a party.

Since I already almost mastered the charisma stuff, I decided to master logic as well! Just for fun, several of my family members are already very good with it. But why does the fairy acrobat have to be a ranked chess player? She thinks being insane is creepy. But it isn't. It's good!

I have no idea what I'm doing with this computer. Really. None at all. Go away.
Raven (the Raven): So... that's it, I guess?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 82: Future Campaign Funders
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »
LOL!  Oh I love Phobos!  His love of orcas and cheese is great ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2014, 05:17:29 PM »
I need a kitty! Why has my family never gotten a kitty? Who can survive without a fluffy and sweet kitty to spend time with?
Don't I know what you mean Phobos, don't I know, my entire childhood, the one thing I wanted was a cat. At least I could eventually move out and get one, he has to wait until elder hood, poor dude.

Raven (the Raven): When you guys finish this whole immortality thing, one way or another, can you send me somewhere nice? You know, bright and sunny but not a desert? Like those isles called Isla Paradiso or something?
Akon, by now I've basically decided that you're doing the legacy.

Oh, and I love how you use the traits the way you do, like you almost explained a few traits of Phobos's. This is what I've figured out so far: Insane, Cat person, Friendly, Charismatic, and Snob. Yes, I can pick out stuff that easily, though I might have this all wrong. I sometimes look for clues (and find them) in the wrong places :D

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2014, 08:20:42 PM »
No update, at the moment, but an announcement. I completed the dynasty! So thank you all for helping me to get there, because I doubt I could have stuck with it otherwise.

LOL!  Oh I love Phobos!  His love of orcas and cheese is great ^^

Cheese is important to the Sheos. They each have a piece of cheese in their room and in their skill-area :)

Oh, and I love how you use the traits the way you do, like you almost explained a few traits of Phobos's. This is what I've figured out so far: Insane, Cat person, Friendly, Charismatic, and Snob. Yes, I can pick out stuff that easily, though I might have this all wrong. I sometimes look for clues (and find them) in the wrong places :D

You are quite right about all his traits, except for cat person. He got randomed the virtuoso trait when he was born, but never got to even play an instrument. Instead, he gets to talk about cats. Probably due to the fact that I miss my own cats a lot, as I haven't seen them in about two months now.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2014, 09:33:34 PM »
And now I have an update! Once again, thank-you to everyone who is reading this story!

Cthulu Sheogorath

Raven (the Raven): Yes, a dark secret has been revealed. Phobos can't spell Cthulu. Also, he knew what he was doing with that computer. He was adopting a cat! A kitten he named Cthulu. Because, once again, he apparently doesn't know how it's spelled. Wait, does that have an agreed-on spelling? I don't know now...

Raven (the Raven): So this is Cthulu. The diabolical little kitten that has come to steal my place as the beloved family pet. How am I supposed to ruin their lives if they totally ignore me? It's been hard enough as it is. Wait... I probably shouldn't say that here.

My kitten is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Even more adorable than me when I was little! Though I guess I'll have to train her not to be destructive. My family probably won't like it if she scratches up the furniture.

Raven (the Raven): See? That cat is already more popular than me. And I've been here for generations! She doesn't even talk.
Yes, she does. Meowing is talking. And I think she likes orcas and cheese too.
Raven (the Raven): I like cheese...

My family decided to all go to the library and read science books. I don't know why. They must not have much to do, being immortal and everything. Also I think great-granny Nightmare wants to have a collection of large sculptors egg gems. So maybe she wants to learn to clone things.

It's not very important. What matters is that I have a kitty!
Raven (the Raven): It's not fair! I'm the family pet.
And you always will be. Cthulu is my pet. She is so fluffy.

Now, to keep learning to make potions so I will be a master of logic! Except that there's a challenge about tutoring children apparently. I'm not going to be able to do that. I don't know any children. Ah well, I'll accomplish everything else! Then I can teach others so they will not be ignorant.

Raven (the Raven): Cthulu has more pictures of her than I have of me. I'm pretty sure. Or at least, she will before long. I feel like I have been betrayed.

Another ranked chess opponent to fall before my awesome chess skills! Well, I guess they must be awesome. Since I keep winning. I don't really know what I'm doing.
Raven (the Raven): Then how can you even play?
I wonder about that too.

My sweet little kitten became a grown-up kitty. I think she got even fluffier! Maybe I will go boast to my fellow employees about my cat. I'm sure my cat is better than their pets.
Raven (the Raven): What about your bird? I'm better than their pets too. I can talk. Also I'm immortal. And attached to the wall. Both of those for mysterious and unknown reasons.

I did tell my co-workers about you. They thought it was very funny for some reason. Sometimes, I think they think I'm crazy.
Raven (the Raven): That's because you are. Except that I'm real. I'm not a hallucination. Right?
Well, I don' think you are. Do you feel like a collective hallucination?

Raven (the Raven): Great, I'm being replaced by a cat and now I'm questioning my entire existence. I could really use some sympathy right about now. You're supposed to be friendly and stuff, Phobos. Make me feel better!
You need my grandpa. He's good at brightening your day.

Cthulu is so much fun to play with.
Raven (the Raven): You... you're devoting an entire update to your cat? We're almost done, there's barely anything left!
Exactly. Cthulu is the most interesting person in the family. Possibly the entire city. Lucky Palms has become very empty and boring. Well, it has been my entire life. I guess it was interesting a long, long time ago when great-granny Nightmare moved here. 

Raven (the Raven): Replaced... by a cat... I really need to move somewhere cheerful after this.
You don't want to come with us to the Shivering Isles? It's a wonderful place. At least, that's what great-granny Nightmare says. Also that's what the voices that float around in the air say. And my dreams. So it must be true.
Raven (the Raven): Wonderful for you. Not for me. Give me a nice, sane place any time. With sunlight and happy people who aren't crazy.

Raven (the Raven): And now the cat is invading my area.
Cthulu even slept on my bed! She is such a sweet kitty. But I have things to do aside from admire my gorgeous cat. Like play chess!

Why has my chess opponent abandoned me just to go mourn some old paparazzi guy? It's rude and inconsiderate. How could that paparazzi be impolite enough to die on our lot? I was in the middle of a very important cheese game. Chess. Not cheese. But cheese is very good.

I can't believe that this ranked chess opponent, Ivy something-or-other, was rude enough to say that she should be excused for going to mourn a fellow paparazzi for a moment when I have to get up and freak out about the full moon every few minutes. It's the full moon! That's a perfectly good reason to interrupt a chess match, not like hers.

Ah well, I won anyway. Eventually. And had my birthday! Not at the same time. Those were totally different days. I can do this, I can help my family reach our goal!

Except, I'm not a fan of wrinkles. How did I get so old? Why am I so old?
Raven (the Raven): Now you know vaguely what it feels like to be me. In a completely different way. Look, it's not fun being me, okay? And what is with all you Sheos and your mid-life crisis-es these last few generations?

Raven (the Raven): Should the cat be playing on Beulah Patterson's final sculpture? I'm pretty sure that's important to Nightmare. Kind of like Darren Dreamer's masterpiece. Really, why do we still have those two random things?
I don't know. Anyway, as long as she doesn't scratch the famous toilet, I'm sure it's fine.

Raven (the Raven): This is the beginning of the end, isn't it? I've lost Phobos. Now I'll lose Obe and everyone else. Though I don't really care of I lose Hysteria, because she almost drove me crazy anyway.

Look at my cat playing on the floor. She's so fluffy and cute.
Raven (the Raven): Well, fine. If that's how it's going to be. I came here as a pet that someone got at a garage sale of my former owner's stuff. Because they weren't immortal. Anyways, I've had it! I shall return to my original goal, the one I had before Demi was nice to me and I stopped wanting you to fail. I am Raven (the Raven) and I will be your villain!

That's nice, but I have to go to work now so I can get promoted to mayor or something. Have fun while I'm gone.

Raven (the Raven): I will have revenge!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 83: Cthulu Sheogorath
« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2014, 09:59:49 PM »
LOL!  Oh my Watcher... the thought of Raven (the Raven) as a villain is too hilarious for words XD

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2014, 11:33:59 PM »
That is the funniest chapter so far. Poor Raven!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #397 on: July 22, 2014, 07:52:49 AM »
*Throws Confeti* Congragulations on finishing the dynasty. And welcome Cthulu Sheograth to the dynasty, forever!

And I think she likes orcas and cheese too.
I can't believe that this ranked chess opponent, Ivy something-or-other, was rude enough to say that she should be excused for going to mourn a fellow paparazzi for a moment when I have to get up and freak out about the full moon every few minutes. It's the full moon! That's a perfectly good reason to interrupt a chess match, not like hers.
My two favorite lines in the entire story (so far)

I am Raven (the Raven) and I will be your villain!
I'm not sure wether to be afraid or laugh. i'm just wondering how he'll at least attempt to sabotage the dynasty while being stuck to a wall and made of plastic. Also, now I'm wondering why he'll be turned human and sent away, because now it doesn't seem like it'll be his reward.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #398 on: July 22, 2014, 10:32:13 AM »
Congrats on finishing and eventually taking your place at the very top of the Hall of Fame! (since it's alphabetical)

And none of Lovecraft's monsters can hold up to that cat, can they? ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #399 on: July 22, 2014, 10:49:57 PM »
LOL!  Oh my Watcher... the thought of Raven (the Raven) as a villain is too hilarious for words XD

He isn't really cut out to be a villain, I suspect. Also, he has a hard time actually doing anything other than narrating. Though he has occasionally managed.

That is the funniest chapter so far. Poor Raven!

Thanks! I am always happy to hear that the Sheos have been entertaining!

*Throws Confeti* Congragulations on finishing the dynasty. And welcome Cthulu Sheograth to the dynasty, forever!
I'm not sure wether to be afraid or laugh. i'm just wondering how he'll at least attempt to sabotage the dynasty while being stuck to a wall and made of plastic. Also, now I'm wondering why he'll be turned human and sent away, because now it doesn't seem like it'll be his reward.

Thank you! While how he will end up doing a legacy has yet to be shown, he will be doing one and have his own story. Probably very soon, as there is very little left of the Sheogorath Dynasty to cover. Poor Phobos is going to have the least time to narrate.

Congrats on finishing and eventually taking your place at the very top of the Hall of Fame! (since it's alphabetical)
And none of Lovecraft's monsters can hold up to that cat, can they? ;)

Thanks! Cthulu is so fluffy and orange that she reminds me of one of my family's cat, so I am extremely fond of her. She's also doing her fair part in driving Raven (the Raven) crazy! Which I guess makes a lot of sense considering her name and owners.

Raven (the Raven)'s Challenge

Raven (the Raven): So... are you feeling pressured by your success at work lately? I noticed that you wished you could get fired recently.
I was. But then I realized that if I don't become the leader of the free world, someone else will. And I'm the most qualified person for the job! So I got over it. Kind of like the whole mid-life crises thing.

Raven (the Raven): No, no! You should go back to thinking about getting fired. You should get fired. Or just quit! You should never, ever reach the top of a career, because that will be no fun. Trust me, I'm sure I'm right about that. This is not an evil plan.

You know, I think that you need something to cheer you up! Now if I could just think what a bird attached to a wall would like... Hmm...

Fish? I don't know. Do ravens eat fish? Does Raven (the raven) even eat? I don't think he does. Though he might eat cheese.

Let's see. Bird eat worms. And bugs. And other stuff. I don't know. Maybe you know? What? Why are you always so rude? That other person who talks with the little finger hands is really mean.
Raven (the Raven): You know what, I'm fine. Please just stop talking nonsense!

Butterflies have wings. That makes them kind of like birds, right? I'm not a scientist. I am a master of logic, but I don't see what that has to do with knowing anything about butterflies. Wait... I know! Raven (the raven) just needs an extra dose of insanity! The poor thing has been sane all this time.

So... how do you drive a bird mad? Maybe if I observe this one for a while, I'll figure it out. Except I'm starting to think that the average bird may have much lower intelligence than our bird. I guess my bird is superior. I should have realized that.

I'll just talk to an expert! My great-granny Chaotic. She made her brother, sister, sister's imaginary friend, and her own imaginary friend all crazy! She can probably help Raven (the raven).

Only apparently, she won't help. She says the secret is too important to tell anyone. Not even me! It must be a good secret, too, if it makes everyone who hears it go insane. It looks like I'll have to find another way to help Raven (the raven). And I think I have an idea!

Raven (the Raven): An idea. That sounds bad. For me. I'm trying to work out a new plan to cause you to fail and ruin your dynasty so I can have my revenge. Leave me alone, please.

Raven (the Raven): Well... maybe that wasn't the best argument. Someone finally decided to take me seriously and stuck me in the kitchen. Why do I have to be in the kitchen?
You will receive a higher percentage of insanity per day, and as a result, you will feel much better! Probably. It's for the best. You'll see.

Raven (the Raven): I see the cat that stole my place in the world.
Cthulu did no such thing! She's just a sweet, little, fluffy kitty. Though maybe she's driving you insane, in which case she's an excellent member of the Sheogorath family!

Chaotic isn't terribly happy with Raven (the raven) at the moment. Since she's the one who got him way back. She says that he doesn't deserve to get to be insane and come with us to the land of madness.
Raven (the raven): I agree with her. I refuse to go to the crazy-people-land and be replaced by a cat there, too.

My mother said she doesn't know why Raven (the raven) would want us to fail. Then she said that it was obvious and that we're all oblivious for not noticing sooner. My mother can be a little strange. She's a tough chess opponent, too.

I discovered some stars, satellites and a moon, I think. The names I came up with were really good, too.
Raven (the Raven): You named them all New Name! Every single one! You know what? You are completely out of your mind. If you actually make it to the end, I'll be surprised! Like when you were teaching Ulamog about logic?

Raven (the Raven): What does partying have to do with logic? I can't take much more of this! I don't even care that half of you are mad at me because you finally paid enough attention to notice that I really do want you to fail. I just want this to end.

Raven (the Raven): Oh look. Cthulu is playing in Beulah's immortal toilet again. Why do we even call it that? Anyway, maybe Nightmare will get mad. Maybe something bad will happen. Maybe a meteor will smash something. Like the museum.

The full moon has risen! And how am I supposed to sleep when it's up there in the sky, staring at me? Oh, I hear music. Ice cream truck!

Excuse me while I take my popsicle and ride in my limousine out to the middle of town to freak out because of the moon. This is perfectly normal and reasonable behavior.

Raven (the Raven): So... I don't really know what to do. Being a villain is hard. Especially when your enemies are trying to drive you insane. Even their cat.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 84: The Raven's Challenge
« Reply #400 on: July 22, 2014, 10:57:32 PM »
LOL!  Yes, make Raven (the Raven) just as insane!  Hm... maybe then, he'd actually figure out how to become a villain XD  I sincerely hope that for his own legacy, one of his traits is insane.  That would be fantastic.  The irony would be so sweet lol

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2014, 07:20:34 AM »
While how he will end up doing a legacy has yet to be shown, he will be doing one and have his own story. Probably very soon, as there is very little left of the Sheogorath Dynasty to cover. Poor Phobos is going to have the least time to narrate.
Akon, other than the news that the dynasty shall end soon, you have made my day :D. I feel like I've won something, by suggesting Raven (the Raven)'s legacy and being right about it's existence. Looking forward to it.

O.K. the chapter, poor Raven (the Raven), now that he's in the kitchen he has more time to stare at the cat that ruined his life  :-\
And he isn't really cut out to be crazy, and ya, being a villain isn't his thing. And why does Phobos have logic, I thought somebody supermaxed it already, and that his supermax was Charisma.

Oh, since Raven (the Raven) is a good narrator, in the legacy he could become a sports announcer.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #402 on: July 24, 2014, 10:25:13 AM »
LOL!  Yes, make Raven (the Raven) just as insane!  Hm... maybe then, he'd actually figure out how to become a villain XD  I sincerely hope that for his own legacy, one of his traits is insane.  That would be fantastic.  The irony would be so sweet lol

That would be fun. Plus, after this, I'm going to have a serious lack of insane sims to play with and I'll miss that.

Akon, other than the news that the dynasty shall end soon, you have made my day :D. I feel like I've won something, by suggesting Raven (the Raven)'s legacy and being right about it's existence. Looking forward to it.
And why does Phobos have logic, I thought somebody supermaxed it already, and that his supermax was Charisma.

His supermax is charisma. No one has done logic, though I've been having lots of them practice it when there's nothing else going on. I've never managed to complete all the skill challenges for it, so I'm trying to get an idea of how difficult it will be, as I want to use it as a supremax in the Price Immortal Dynasty. Also, thank you so much for suggesting the legacy! It's something I've never done before and it seems like it'll be really fun!

The Final Immortal

It's time for my birthday! My last birthday. Which is not as ominous as it sounds.

In fact, it's a great day! All my immortal family members came to cheer for me. From Nightmare to my mother.

Everyone was there for my birthday. Even Cthulu and Raven (the raven)! So it had to be the best birthday ever. Especially since this is so close to the end. Though great-granny Nightmare said she wished that I could have waited just a little longer to have my birthday, as she was two gems away from completing her large sculptors egg collection.

But I have more important things to do! Like age! Although I'm not so sure about being an elder. The rest of my family seems to handle it pretty well, though. And I'm sure I'll age well. After all, my awesome good-looks must be the reason that pretty much everyone in town has asked me for a date. 

The orca suit... it's gone! This is terrible. So terrible. I must go and find a new one before everything falls apart and the world turns upside down!
Raven (the Raven): So my hope that he would become too mature to wear an orca suit is completely dashed. But it's okay. This is practically the end.

Great-granny Nightmare is very happy. She congratulated me on my birthday and then said to hurry up and pose for a statue because she's ready to be done with this whole thing. So I did. And a photo, and a painting.

I think I make a pretty good elder! And I got a new orca suit. So that makes everything good. Life without an orca suit would be very sad, I think. Though not as sad as life without a cat. Anyway, the point is that I finished everything.

I didn't let Nightmare down. Which is probably a good thing, considering how long she's been waiting for this day.

Chaotic can also be happy and play her bass. I didn't fail her.

Paranoia almost always plays his piano. But now he can play happy songs because I succeeded!

Mania plays an instrument too? They should really just form a band or something. I don't know if she's happy or not. But she can play for my success!

Great-granny Dementia too?
Raven (the Raven): Like I say, they all play together at the same time. Alone. They don't even have a jam session.

My grandpa can exercise and think about my success! Or his work. He'll probably think about his work. So I'll think about my success!

And my mother will also exercise. You know what, I'm glad I don't have to wait around for more immortals. There don't seem to be very many entertainment options.

Also, my cat. I love my cat. She's such a sweet fluffy kitty. I didn't fail her, most of all. Now we can take her to the Shivering Isles and she will never have to be old.

Raven (the Raven): I go after the cat. But I've been here way longer. Obviously I have been completely displaced. And they wonder why I turned into a villain.
It's okay. You can still come with us to the Shivering Isles. It'll be fun.

That doesn't matter at the moment, though. What matters is that I've done it! And now I get to eat ambrosia. Which great-granny Mania says tastes like sparkles and everyone else says doesn't.

Hmm... I have it! I know what ambrosia tastes like. Cheese! That's the only logical conclusion. Ambrosia is the pure and magical form of cheese. That is where it gets its powers.

Raven (the Raven): I'm pretty sure its from the deathfish and life fruit.
No. It's the cheese. Because cheese is good. It revitalizes!
Raven (the Raven): But there's not cheese in it! You know what? Just... ignore me. Leave me alone.

I, Phobos Sheogorath, am immortal!

Phobos Sheogorath
Lifetime Wish: Leader of the Free World 
Unique Career Maxed: Politics
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Charisma
Property: Grand Canyon Community Library
Business: Imagine That! Theater 
3 Unique Rewards: No Jealousy, The Hustler, Inappropriate but in a Good Way 
6 Unique BlackOps: Looking for a Friend, Wax Away, Election Check, Let's Dine, Meet and Greet, Care to Make a Donation
6 Different Best Friends: Ulamog Sheogorath, Savannah Denny, Tabbi Claremont, Kelli Goss, Rae Higginbotham, Nathan Smiley
Museum Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Now it's time to have a celebration! With cheese!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 85: The Final Immortal
« Reply #403 on: July 24, 2014, 10:36:40 AM »
Hmm... Phobos's explanation kind-of makes sense to me, I'm not sure why. Hey, maybe I'm insane. Then I can go to the Shivering Isles with the Sheos!

Also, thank you so much for suggesting the legacy!
No problem, I must have all my stories intertwined, well as long as they're made by the same person. Plus, I personally love Raven (the Raven) and want more of him. I also have made suggested stuff like that the reason for my existence, giving people great ideas!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 85: The Final Immortal
« Reply #404 on: July 24, 2014, 03:00:34 PM »
Woot!  *does a happy dance and throws confetti*  Congrats Akon and Sheos!  You did it!  Can't wait to see the wrap up!  *sniffle* But it is bitter sweet, because that means it's closer to no more Sheos!  So I am happy and sad at the same time.

anything