Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103011 times)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 85: The Final Immortal
« Reply #405 on: July 25, 2014, 11:05:26 AM »
Woot!  Way to go, Akon!  Congratulations on finishing and such a fantastic story! ;D
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #406 on: July 25, 2014, 01:21:45 PM »
Departure

Well. We did it. Eight generations of immortals. Great-granny Nightmare says she can led us to the land of madness now. Apparently she knows the way there, now that we've passed the test. 

But first, there's something else we have to do. Well, a couple things we have to do before we can leave, but this one is probably the most important.

Nightmare's car is way bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside. I know because we all managed to get in it to drive to our destination. I think this may be the first time the entire family has ever gone somewhere together. Even my cat came. Well, Raven (the raven) didn't come, since he can't.

The cemetery. I've never really been here before. Not many people go here, so it wasn't useful for meeting people to give me money. Though some paparazzi did follow us here. They are very hard to lose.

Nightmare says it's time to fulfill a promise. Also, it's time to remember. Everyone we've lost is here. I'm happy I never had to deal with that. It doesn't sound fun.

My great-grandpa Parry hasn't been here in a long time. He still misses great-grandma Abriella. Even though this is a time for remembering, it's not a time to be sad. Not really. Because we're here to collect graves. Everyone who has helped us, everyone we've lost. They are all coming with us to the Shivering Isles.

Beulah Patterson, Evangeline Finch, Gennie Gomez. Thank you for painting, fishing, sculpting, and gardening. Without you, we would never have gotten to me. And the world needed more cheese and orcas. You will enjoy getting to live in the land of madness.

Lennon Sosa, Darren Dreamer, Allyson Garnett, Denise Isaacs. Thank you for cooking, for painting, for taking photographs. Thank you, Richard Irwin-Sheogorath. My great-great-great... I don't know how many 'greats' grandpa. I would say you were a nice person, but you were evil and that's why you got along with Nightmare. As thanks, we will bring you all with us as well.
Raven (the Raven): I'm pretty sure Darren Dreamer didn't want to go. If I remember Chaotic's part of this account correctly, he was quite happy to leave.

Lost siblings are here as well. Chance, who has been waiting so long for us to finish so we can come and collect her grave.

Just like Luck and Amaterasu, my distant uncle and aunt. They will be so happy when they reach the land of madness! For simplicity sake, we're bringing everyone as tombstones and going to figure out how to bring them back when we actually get to the Shivering Isles. It's easier than travelling with a bunch of people.

My grandmother, Naomi. I never knew her. I guess I'll get to meet a lot of family members when we find the Shivering Isles. Though it might take a while. Great-granny Nightmare said that we need a boat.

There are lots more departed spouses here. Well, I guess there are six. And then there's my father, Morgan. We will bring him as well. Maybe I'll finally get to know him better. He died when I was very young.

Even Kozilek is coming. I don't know what Mania thinks about that, but apparently she is bringing him. She's very hard to understand.

Great-granda Parry spent a lot of time with Abrielle's grave at the cemetery. But it was a happier time. Because she's coming with us. Everyone is coming with us. And we can all be happy together in the land of madness.
Raven (the Raven): Aside from me. Because I'm not going. And probably some of your helpers, who didn't know their reward was going to be being brought back to life in the Shivering Isles. 

Mania's garden is a good place to keep the urns for the time being. Because there are more important things at the moment. More celebrating! With cheese! Because we did it! We, the Sheogorath family, made it to immortality! So cheese for everyone!
Raven (the Raven): Wait, that's it? This is the end? Okay then.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #407 on: July 25, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »
Woot!  *does a happy dance and throws confetti*  Congrats Akon and Sheos!  You did it!  Can't wait to see the wrap up!  *sniffle* But it is bitter sweet, because that means it's closer to no more Sheos!  So I am happy and sad at the same time.

Thanks! I'm incredibly happy to have finished, but also sad that it's over. Maybe I can find some way to use the Sheos again some time. That would be fun.

Woot!  Way to go, Akon!  Congratulations on finishing and such a fantastic story! ;D

Thank you! I have really enjoyed sharing the story of the Sheos and am so happy that others have enjoyed it as well!

Thanks to everyone who has read this story! I know I say that a lot, but that's because I really mean it. Thank you so much!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)
« Reply #408 on: July 25, 2014, 07:30:54 PM »
Maybe I can find some way to use the Sheos again some time. That would be fun
Well, how about a plot twist in Raven (the Human)'s legacy? Like the "Shivering Isles" are really Midnight Hollow, because they have the "Representatives of Madness", and since they completed the dynasty, they live forever. Just a thought :D

And congratz, I shall miss the madness of the Sheos.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #409 on: July 25, 2014, 11:01:53 PM »
Looks like I have the clearance to move this to the Completed Dynasties board! Once again, congrats on finishing. Now onto the legacy. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #410 on: July 26, 2014, 12:44:43 AM »
Congrats!  Well one.  An enjoyable tale.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2014, 01:12:43 PM »
Well, how about a plot twist in Raven (the Human)'s legacy? Like the "Shivering Isles" are really Midnight Hollow, because they have the "Representatives of Madness", and since they completed the dynasty, they live forever. Just a thought :D
And congratz, I shall miss the madness of the Sheos.

I have other things planned for Midnight Hollow, but I'm sure the Sheos will find a way to reappear! Thanks so much and I'm glad you enjoyed their madness!

Looks like I have the clearance to move this to the Completed Dynasties board! Once again, congrats on finishing. Now onto the legacy. ;)

Thank you so much! I really learned a lot of useful information for the dynasty reading Eight Ways to Live Forever, though unfortunately too late to try to do anything about the Sheos boring faces for the last four heirs.

Congrats!  Well one.  An enjoyable tale.

Thanks! I'm really glad to have made an entertaining story!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #412 on: July 26, 2014, 02:48:49 PM »
Wow, congrats on all the cheese and orcas coming your way!

:)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #413 on: July 27, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS! You did it! Wow, the Sheos have come such a long way... *sniffles*

I'm going to miss them.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #414 on: July 28, 2014, 07:57:14 AM »
Congratulations and welcome to the hall of fame I loved the story especially your founder.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #415 on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »
Wow, congrats on all the cheese and orcas coming your way!

Thanks! I look forward to the cheese, though I'm not so sure about the orcas.

CONGRATULATIONS! You did it! Wow, the Sheos have come such a long way... *sniffles*
I'm going to miss them.

Thanks! I'm going to miss them too, but I'm so incredibly happy that they made it! As a random side-note, their obsession with cheese not only comes from Sheogorath, but from the fact that, in Skyrim, I actually filled my house in Whiterun with cheese. I still don't know why I did that, but it's one of the reasons why the Sheos had cheese in every room of their house.

Congratulations and welcome to the hall of fame I loved the story especially your founder.
Rachel

Thank you so much! I am so incredibly happy to have been able to finish an immortal dynasty! :)