Author Topic: The Council's House  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
The Council's House
« on: May 23, 2013, 04:22:38 AM »
This building is for a request from Ladyaya.

She wanted a house that would cater to the needs of a vampire, fairy, witch, werewolf and normal or ghost sim. She also asked for a central meeting room where all the sim-types could meet in a neutral space.

Lot Size: 40 x 40
Price Furnished: $308,694
Price Unfurnished: $208,873
Expansion packs: Supernatural, University, Pets, Late Night, Seasons, Generations.
Store Items: Only items from Monte Vista

Front View:

Clockwise from the middle: The central council room. With an upstairs gallery for formal/informal gatherings, and a balcony overlooking the council room proper.
The werewolf's 'house' and garden. Cave-like and featuring natural wood and stone furniture, this den is perfect for a were. Has a basement bedroom. The garden contains some gem spawners.
The witch's tower and garden. The garden contains some plant spawners from the Supernatural EP, for those perfect alchemy potions brewed in the special room at the top of the tower. The rest of the tower floors scream opulent decadence.
The normal/ghost 'house' and garden. As normal as possible, complete with a small swimming pool and rock feature and barbecue area.
The fairy bungalow and garden. Fantastical plants and natural landscaping make this garden magical. A fairy house sits amongst the flowers.
The vampire's lair. A basement bedroom holds all a sun-shy creature could need, while the flower covered trellis in the garden brings some shade from the harsh day. 

Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: The Council's House
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 08:41:30 AM »
I love the concept of this house. Might have to make a household to use it for.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »
Very interesting build!  I love the concept and the way there are short halls from each area to the central council area, and the different areas of landscape are great.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 09:43:56 AM »
Thank you saltpastillen and Joria. I can't take credit for the concept, since it was built to the specifications of ladyaya, but I'm glad you like it.  :)
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.