Author Topic: Building Contest 2013 - 9 A Gem of a Victorian: Victorian Emerald  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Victorian Emerald
Lot Size: 20x20
Furnished Lot Value: §34,874
Unfurnished Lot Value: §24,312
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Content used from World Adventures, Ambitions, Supernatural, University Life and Town Life Stuff

This charming house is perfect for the single Sim or a couple. It has 2 bedrooms, although, one is currently being used as a skill room and one bathroom. The fenced yard contains a small vegetable garden as well as a pond for fishing. The spacious kitchen/dining room has plenty of room to add extra benches and appliances if wanted. The lounge room has a fire place for those cold nights. Upstairs you will find an easel, guitar and a treadmill. Perfect for the Sim who wants to improve himself. The bedroom also has a computer for the more geeky Sim.
The only thing this house lacks is personal decorating, so why not move in, add your own personal touches and make this house your home?

**Note** When placed on an empty lot, the game tends to place the house facing backwards. I think this could be due to the fact that the initial lot footprint was placed wrong (I tend to forget to check things like that until it's way to late in a build) Anyway, the lot will most likely need to be rotated when placed. Because there is a fish spawner in the pond, after rotating the lot, you will need to turn testingcheats on and then buydebug to remove the extra spawners. If you don't, you will end up with fish jumping out of the ground near the front steps and either in the garden or under the dining room (depending on what way you rotated the lot)
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum