Author Topic: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name  (Read 72120 times)

Rapturous_Verbatim

Re: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2011, 10:21:01 AM »
Mines is just some lyrics from a great song I was listening to.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2011, 11:51:58 AM »
Did we ever figure out who BlueMurder was? I saw that HydraSim is Telsey, but I just got a request from BlueMurder, came here to see who it was and I couldn't find it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2011, 12:04:43 PM »
I also got a request for BlueMurder, I have no idea who she is.  I guess I don't have to look since you already did!  Thanks Esther.  :)
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2011, 12:13:05 PM »
I also got a request for BlueMurder, I have no idea who she is.  I guess I don't have to look since you already did!  Thanks Esther.  :)
You're welcome!  ;D

OutcastNeedhelp37

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2011, 01:25:48 PM »
Do you mean PSN ID or a normal username in the game? I play the game on the PS3. My username is OUtcastNeedhelp.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »
She means your user name on thesims3.com
Formerly Simstar3

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
Mine is kattiq! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jowkoul

• Townie
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »
My username there is also Jowkoul. I'm frequently visiting the site but this forum is much more tidy than that unorganized forum. Anyway, I can't post there because I've not registered there, I'm just lazy! lol
Just got the 'Death of Michael Jackson' moodlet, applies for 14 days, -200 mood

Offline Figwit

• Immortal
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »
My user name is the same, 'Figwit'. I don't post there much though. However, I could do with some friends so feel free.  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2011, 05:45:24 PM »
What we mean is, what is your username on the official Sims 3 site, which is the site where you register your game and purchase items from the Store.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Simmerqueen

• Townie
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »
My user name there is the same as here, Simmerqueen.  Like others though, I really don't go there much at all.

Priyansh

« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2011, 12:50:49 AM »
Well, mine is Priyansh Khare, my full real name. I thought you guys would find it strange, so I was hesitating in posting :-[.

Offline Firestaar1

• Nooboo
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2011, 06:41:48 PM »
Mine is Firestaar1977, though like Simmerqueen and Figwit I also hardly ever visit, or post anything there.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
My user name is the same here as it is there.

It's an old nickname with a long and boring history.  :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2011, 10:53:39 PM »
Well, mine is Priyansh Khare, my full real name. I thought you guys would find it strange, so I was hesitating in posting :-[.

Please don't worry about that here.  Our members aren't the type to say anything about something like that.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2011, 04:25:23 AM »

Don't be embarrassed! I've never heard your name before, and I really like it!  :)

Offline niuri_cigarete

• Llama Wrangler
  • Trust me, I'm a meteorologist.
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2011, 05:28:33 AM »
My user name is the same here as it is there.

It's an old nickname with a long and boring history.  :P

Same here :)

Leto85

« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
Please don't worry about that here.  Our members aren't the type to say anything about something like that.  :)

Nop, it's against the rules. But even if it wasn't I still think most of us won't do that. But what does Priyansh actually mean?

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »

Please don't think that way - your name is great!  My favorite name ever is Anjali and when I play my other favorite game (World of Warcraft) I very often use Asian and Middle Eastern names for my toons because I think they are so lovely and exotic.  I've even had other people in game ask me if I was from India (which makes me giggle because I'm a middle-aged, American woman).   ;D

But I digress, my name on the Sims 3 site is...Katluvr23.  Please feel free to add me as a friend.  I'm not active on that site, though, as I much prefer to spend my time here.

Leto85

« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »
Please don't think that way - your name is great!  My favorite name ever is Anjali and when I play my other favorite game (World of Warcraft) I very often use Asian and Middle Eastern names for my toons because I think they are so lovely and exotic.  I've even had other people in game ask me if I was from India (which makes me giggle because I'm a middle-aged, American woman).   ;D

But I digress, my name on the Sims 3 site is...Katluvr23.  Please feel free to add me as a friend.  I'm not active on that site, though, as I much prefer to spend my time here.

But I was hoping you would tell us here where your name came from. Now I have to ask you it myself; where did your Sims 3 Site User name came from? ;)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2011, 11:26:39 AM »
But I was hoping you would tell us here where your name came from. Now I have to ask you it myself; where did your Sims 3 Site User name came from? ;)

The 'Katluvr' part is because I am passionate about cats.  I volunteer on the weekends doing cat rescue and adoptions.  In 5 years of this work the other volunteers and I have cared for and helped to find homes for almost 2000 cats.   8)

'23' is my birthday - 23 December.

Offline Filly

• Townie
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2011, 11:34:40 AM »
The 'Katluvr' part is because I am passionate about cats.  I volunteer on the weekends doing cat rescue and adoptions.  In 5 years of this work the other volunteers and I have cared for and helped to find homes for almost 2000 cats.   8)

'23' is my birthday - 23 December.

That's great!  My first and current cat, Kiki, is a rescue, and she is a great family pet.  Because of her I am always going to adopt from a rescue or shelter from now on. 

My user name at Sims 3 is FillyGTGirl.  Filly, because I love horses and I can't remember what the GT was for when I registered with the Sims 2 site.  I'm not very active there at all, except in the store!   ;D

Leto85

« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2011, 05:52:45 PM »

From now on, you are my hero. I really love cats and people who stand up for them in a good way.

Leto85

« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
Do we have a person here with the nickname Ccl495 on The Sims 3? I only know that she is 'blond, blue eyes, 5.7 103lbs,5 tats and 12 piercings' according to her account there, but that of course doesn't help me at all.
I like to know because I won't add everyone just for the sake of getting my 'friendlist' over there filled to the max. So I wait until I get some more identification. Or know where her trashcan stands so I can dig-in myself.
Oh yeah, and she has a son.

TkeleChoG

« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »
Mine is TkeleChoG. Don't ask what it means.

anything