Author Topic: Luck, Wealth, Destiny: The Fausta Legacy [Fortune's Back! (Again!)]  (Read 9944 times)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Welcome all!  I told you Fortune would not stay gone for long, at least, in Spirit.  Before long, you will be introduced to a story (This time the file's backed up), that hopefully you enjoy just as much as my others.

This is our Wonderful Founder: Fortune Fausta:

She's always had a way with people, she's never heard the word "No" in her life, hard to resist doing what she asks, most Irresistible. She's not above exploiting this. She also has a nasty streak, a very Mean Spirited Sim, maybe even Evil. She's also a rather Lucky sim, having good fortune wherever she goes, whatever she does. She believes that destiny has great things in store for her, Fortune most certainly does, if not Destiny.

Traits: Evil, Mean Spirited, Lucky, Charismatic, Irresistible

William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Re: Luck, Wealth, Destiny: The Fausta Legacy
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »

Fortune is fresh out of Starlight Shores, she's come to Moonlight Falls to get away from all the airheads. She feels like being a Fortune Teller would be a good fit for her, maybe she can predict the tides of Destiny if she can be so blessed by them.

She hits up the Van Gould house, she needs luxury. The puny starter she had just wouldn't cut it.

The master of the house, Ayden, was more than happy to see a new pretty face. Fortune buttered him up, then made her move:

Fortune: Ya know? You look like you could some more permanent company *Winks* Mind if I move in with you?

Ayden: *Transylvania Accent* Yeeees, Yeees, make yourself right at home, My sweet. Tomorrow I'll get a ring and make this a bit  more permanent. Meanwhile, you're the boss of the kids while I'm out at work.

Fortune made Emelie change clothes. She was on the upside of Fashion for Moonlight Falls maybe, but Fortune wanted Starlight Shores caliber fashion out of Emelie.

This is one of my Favorite makeovers!

Fortune: You look stunning, Dah-Ling! I see great potential coming out of you, and they don't call me Fortune for nothing *winks*.
Emelie: I like you, Dad's made a good choice alright. 

Emelie wanted to emulate what Fortune told her was acceptable for the High-Fashion society she came from. Her more traditional family slept on the Altars.

This was a good decision on Emelie's part. Ayden and Trystan were trapped in the Altar room. Maybe a barrel had fallen out of place and blocked the door?  Their screams for help muffled the already quiet sound of Fortune's footsteps walking away, and sealing the book case door.

Fausta Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Re: Luck, Wealth, Destiny: The Fausta Legacy [Opening with a Plot]
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »

Fortune stays in good shape, otherwise how will she have men wrapped around her fingers?

Life is good for Fortune Fausta, she goes off to her first day of work trying to read the ever shifting tides of fate.

Emelie, unaware of her Father and Brother's disappearance, keeps herself busy while her mentor is at work. She wants to look as good as Fortune, and maybe live as charmed a life as her too.

Fortune made enemies with some Glowbug, and unfortunately, the glowbug died of old age the day after. I LOVE Storyprogression.

Things aren't looking so good for Ayden and Trystan. Why hadn't anybody come to help?

Grim came to collect the poor souls. He knew this type, and he felt the same Watcher as in another dimension. "What does this guy have against the Van Goulds?"

Emelie was torn up over the deaths in her family, she felt empty, and alone.

But not for long.

Fortune was here, and Fortune filled the void.  Emelie loved Fortune like an older sister that she had never had. As long as Fortune was around, nothing could go badly. She forgot all about her family, let Grim have Them, she had Fortune.

Fausta Legacy

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Re: Luck, Wealth, Destiny: The Fausta Legacy [Deaths and Replacement]
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »

Fortune, what are you doing?
 Fortune: Well, I'm buying elixirs you dimwit. You told me to do it!
   Wiry: Well, someone's had their sassy flakes today.

Emelie returned home to a rather shocking thing. A Potent Cure Elixir.  Fortune asked her to use it please, if she wanted to blend in with the rest of society. Emelie wanted badly to please Fortune, but this was a serious decision.

Emelie ignored the voice in her head that said not to, and allowed herself to be cured.

She sat down with Fortune for her first meal as a normal sim,

Then she aged up.

Emelie Van Gould, Normal, fashionable sim. She'd noticed changes in herself, she behaved the same way as Fortune did to others, what would be called Evil, and she became less excitable, and more Irresistible.

Emelie took up Mixology, she wanted to be part of the Nightlife Fortune told her about. First, she and Fortune had to build one.

Fortune and Emelie threw a party, always a good idea. Emelie kicked the party up with some drinks.

Then Fortune taught Emelie how to play with a Man's heart.

Lesson well learned. To Fortune, and now Emelie, men were just toys.

Fausta Legacy

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
This is off to a nicely intriguing start.  Is it unfair that I'm expecting Fortune to go "immortal" like William, Raven, and Breagadoir?

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
This is off to a nicely intriguing start.  Is it unfair that I'm expecting Fortune to go "immortal" like William, Raven, and Breagadoir?

I don't actually have much of a plan besides for HOW I want Fortune to show her Evil. Anyone care to place any ideas for Her "Gimmick"? William has Control, Raven has Anger and Brutality, Breagadoir is still a Wild Card as far as I can see, so what about Fortune?  ;)

Fausta Legacy

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Fortune is the manipulator...or perhaps manipulator would be more appropriate  :=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Fortune is the manipulator...or perhaps manipulator would be more appropriate  :=)
Interesting choice,  I suppose you'll just have to wait and see  ;)

Fausta Legacy

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal

You can count on that!

I don't actually have much of a plan besides for HOW I want Fortune to show her Evil. Anyone care to place any ideas for Her "Gimmick"? William has Control, Raven has Anger and Brutality, Breagadoir is still a Wild Card as far as I can see, so what about Fortune?  ;)

I think you about summed up the major personality disorders on this forum. You have the Narcissist, I have the Sociopath, and I'm thinking Breagadoir is the Psychopath.

She's a Man-Eater! *now that dumb 80s song is bopping through my punier than you and Wiry's brain*  (must be all that golden hair!)

Guess I had MY sassy flakes.

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
This is a dual-purpose post

First I want to say I love and follow both of your legacies.

Second is a bit of shameful self-advertisement for my own evil-doer, Draco

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
This is a dual-purpose post

First I want to say I love and follow both of your legacies.

Second is a bit of shameful self-advertisement for my own evil-doer, Draco

Did you not see the Shameful advertisement of this  story on William's? lol

Thanks for the support! I'm glad Fortune is drawing interest, it makes me happy when my Sims' evil antics are enjoyed by fellow simmers  :)

Fausta Legacy

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
Did you not see the Shameful advertisement of this  story on William's? lol

Thanks for the support! I'm glad Fortune is drawing interest, it makes me happy when my Sims' evil antics are enjoyed by fellow simmers  :)

Fortune is drawing interest, Draco sends his regards

Offline Wiry

• Watcher

Fortune has been carrying on a sneaky relationship with David Pok, a married man with a pregnant wife. They frequently text back and forth, and Fortune loves to send him tantalizing pictures, reveling in the fact that he can't do anything about the desire he feels. He doesn't even know where she lives, having only met her at a party thrown by Emelie.

Too much to drink, Emelie?

I dunno.. were you cautious enough at the  party, or did I click the wrong button?

Apparently I did.   Who's the father?
Emelie: "Let's see... there was Bryce Younan, David Musgrave, and Dante Morganthe.. I don't think there was anyone else.. I may be wrong though. Shouldn't YOU know?!"

Search me, I had Brown Eyed Girls playing in the background, I couldn't hear chimes if they were in my ears.

Emelie told Fortune the good news. 
Emelie: Isn't it wonderful? Ten little fingers and toes.. I just wonder who the father is.. not that it matters. *Snickers*

Fortune was less than thrilled. She was furious, she hadn't planned on Nooboos yet, neither she nor Emelie knew the first thing about raising nooboos.   She considered robbing Emelie of her money, her manor, and leaving her out on the curb.

Fortune relented, however, and did something very much unlike her. She apologized to her one new friend, and adapted to the reality of a kid in the mansion.

Fortune was very helpful, she bought Emelie some books on childcare and Childbirth, and sicced an interior decorator on the place.  Not only did she have a nursery built, she also had the entire interior redone in a much more fashionable style, although her own obsessions may have shown a bit much....

She practiced her poker playing, she loved to Gamble. She loved all games as a matter of fact. She never lost!

She scheduled Emelie a day at the spa, still feeling a bit guilty. She had almost thrown away her protégé, someone who could help her take over Moonlight Falls, and rebuild it in her own image. Did the way she felt make her soft? No. It ,made her smart. The Van Gould name held credibility in this town.

Fausta Legacy

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
Re: Luck, Wealth, Destiny: The Fausta Legacy [Fortune's Other Side]
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 11:25:33 PM »
Darn Emelie, long party or short dates? Geesh. She's worse than Nina Caliente.

Fortune, a message from Raven:

"Clone the little wretch and kill her. No one will ever know she isn't Emelie Van Gould, now will they?"

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Re: Luck, Wealth, Destiny: The Fausta Legacy [Fortune's Other Side]
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »
Long Party, she started autonomously flirting and kissing them, then my brilliant brain concocted a plan to create some drama, hence the woohooing, but BEG got in the way of my hearing Chimes  ;D

Fortune: "That is a brilliant idea, if Emelie messes up again, even a little bit, I might just take you up on that idea."

Fausta Legacy

anything