Author Topic: How is Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collectors Edition  (Read 4600 times)

Offline Sunflowergal22

• Nooboo
How is Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collectors Edition
« on: February 09, 2013, 01:50:55 PM »
hey all,
i would want to get showtime, but i wonder which version to get! which one would you recommend

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
Re: how is Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collectors edition
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 02:32:39 PM »
Simple answer - The Katy Perry version is just the regular version with a bunch of extra Katy Perry themed "stuff". The gameplay is exactly the same. Which you buy is entirely determined by if you want that extra stuff.

If you are a fan of hers, you will probably want the KP version. If you aren't, you probably won't.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunflowergal22

• Nooboo
Re: how is Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collectors edition
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 02:57:53 PM »
Simple answer - The Katy Perry version is just the regular version with a bunch of extra Katy Perry themed "stuff". The gameplay is exactly the same. Which you buy is entirely determined by if you want that extra stuff.

If you are a fan of hers, you will probably want the KP version. If you aren't, you probably won't.
ok thank you!

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
Re: How is Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collectors Edition
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 03:39:40 PM »
Is it possible to install both the original LE and the KP edition for both the limited edition venue and the extra KP items, or do you have to choose one or the other?

Offline satsunada

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »
DO NOT BUY CE
I had to stress this somewhere because I couldn't on the Showtime page where someone was asking why their DLC stuff wasn't there.

The CE dlc stuff apparently is 'expired' and did so on March 6, 2013. It is no longer available (for some reason). In other words, the CE is pointless, just buy showtime.

Offline LeuceDeuce

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 08:51:50 PM »
I just purchased the CE on 5/31/13, and my DLC worked just fine.

anything