Author Topic: Singer Career in Other Towns  (Read 7250 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Singer Career in Other Towns
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »
My Sim lives in Sunset Valley and I want her to go into the Singer career.  Carl's Guide says we can go to the Big Park and talk to the proprietor to unlock the career and that other venues will unlock along the way.  I've added some venues to the town, but I don't know if I have enough or the right ones to make it to level 10 of this career.  The venues I have are:

Mick's Master Karaoke
Flying V's Coffeehouse
Port-A-Potty Mini Warehouse

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Re: Singer Career in Other Towns
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:52 PM »
Sounds about right.  There's only four types of performance venues - coffeehouse, live show, private, and big show.  I believe you can see which one is which by clicking on the lot in edit town mode.

Personally I've taken sims up to level 10 in their career by performing for tips, simfests, and celebration sing-a-grams.  As long as the job shows up in the paper or on the computer they can start their career, and they can practice their skills or perform for the locals to rise through the ranks.  Having the various venues makes it go faster, for sure, but the performance park is enough by itself if you'd rather not have the others taking up space in town.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything