Author Topic: The Price Immortal Dynasty - 21: The Queen of Ice  (Read 23615 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
The Price Immortal Dynasty - 21: The Queen of Ice
« on: June 11, 2013, 08:48:23 PM »
The Price Immortal Dynasty

Well, maybe I'm as insane as the Sheos, because only halfway through their second generation, I've decided to start another one and work on two, more or less at the same time. This one will hopefully learn from the other and I plan to try things I don't normally do. Also, I figure that if either one fails, then I'll have another already in work, so it won't be quite so bad. Probably not true, but I'm hoping. Anyway, I plan for it to be different and since I just got Dragon Valley, I decided to do it there. With all the different colored townies, it should be interesting
My first attempt failed, but it was so early on that I'm just re-starting and continuing the story from that. The new part starts at Part 2, while Part 1 is the failed part.

Chapters
Part 1: A Failed Fairy Tale
Prologue: A Fairy Tale
Chapter 1: Dragon Valley
Chapter 2: Foundations
Chapter 3: More Housemates
Chapter 4: Love is in the Air
Chapter 5: Beginning of the End (And the End)
Part 2: The Fairy Tale Begins Anew
Prologue 2: Fairy Tales Don't Have To End
Chapter 6: Familiar Faces
Chapter 7: Deja Vu Continues?
Chapter 8: Random Wardrobe Changes
Chapter 9: The First Step Towards Immortality
Chapter 10: Romance Begins
Chapter 11: Marriage on a Bridge
Chapter 12: Lethe
Chapter 13: Meeting Townsfolk
Chapter 14: Styx O'Reilly
Chapter 15: Cerberus and Lethe
Chapter 16: Cerberus Goes to School
Chapter 17: Lethe Gets a Part Time Job
Chapter 18: The First Prom
Chapter 19: The Cook
Part 3: The Mad Scientist
Chapter 20: Another Loss
Chapter 21: The Queen of Ice

Immortal Stats

Thanatos Price - Complete
Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega-Corporation
Unique Career Maxed: Business
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Painting 
Property: Tragh Mhor Beach
Business: Garda Police and Military
3 Unique Rewards: 1. No Bills Ever, 2. Fireproof Homestead, 3. Prepared Traveler
6 Unique BlackOps: 1. Bathroom Gallery, 2. Popular Painter, 3. A Small Painting, 4. A Farewell to Paper, 5. Merger Towards Overtime, 6. You're Liable for This
6 Different Best Friends: 1. Liam Eames, Jeannie Eames, Nora Lawless, Dillion Lawless, Lethe Price, Teagan Price 
Museum Portraits: Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Traits: Artistic, Proper, Loner, Schmoozer, Neat

Lethe Price
Lifetime Wish:
Unique Career Maxed: 
Unique Skill SuperMaxed:   
Property: Feudal Fishing Spot
Business: Miser McCann's Resturant
3 Unique Rewards:
6 Unique BlackOps:
6 Different Best Friends:
Museum Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult
Traits: Genius, Absent-Minded, Excitable, Natural Born Performer, Insane

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
A Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away (always a good way to start anything), there was a story. And it went something like this:

Strange Man: Reaper 2, is there some reason you wanted me to look at this?
Reaper 2: And over there.

Strange Man: I still don't understand.

Reaper 2: Mortals! You know, the people we Reapers spend all our time collecting and moving on to the other side?
Strange Man: Of course. But what is it you want?
Reaper 2: I'm trying to talk to you! We - well, 1, 3, and myself, have come up with a proposition for you.
Strange Man: Then tell me.
Reaper 2: I've been trying! Look, we think it isn't fair that we have to spend all that time fetching vampires from parties, paparazzi from people's houses, and those people who always manage to starve to death in the middle of a city somewhere. So we came up with an idea. You have to become immortal.
Strange Person: I'm already immortal. So I don't see the point. Oh, is that something dirty on my sleeve? That's unacceptable! 

Reaper 2: You pretend to not be immortal! And you and your first child, and then the first child of each generation after, for eight generations, try to become immortal by earning the right to eat ambrosia! If you can escape us for eight generations, then you deserve your position. And if not, you have to help us out. For eight hundred years.
Strange Man: You didn't come up with all that yourselves, did you?
Reaper 2: Well... okay, so 3 found it on the inter-dimensional-internet. But its a great idea anyway. So, will you do it?
Strange Man: If I fail, I help you. If I win, everything stays exactly the same.
Reaper 2: You make it sound so unfair.
Strange Man: I'll do it!

Reaper 2: That's what I like about you, boss! We'll be watching!
Strange Man: Hmm, I'd better see where I can live. I hope they remember to tell me what I'm supposed to do to earn ambrosia.

Reaper 1: Did you remember to give him the rules we printed out?
Reaper 3: Well, about that... the cicada bees ate the ink and I thought they might like the paper too.
Reaper 1: Why do you have to be compeltly insane?
Reaper 2: I guess we could just tell him. After all, I think he's still letting us talk to him in his head.
Reaper 1: That makes us sound as crazy as 3!

Strange Man: What is this place? I don't recognize it. Its so peaceful. Yes, I think I'll live here.

Reaper 1: He went to Dragon Valley? Why did he go to Dragon Valley?!
Reaper 2: Because he likes to be left alone, in the peace and quiet. What's the problem?
Reaper 3: No statue, connection fuzzy!
Reaper 1: And he makes sense again. There's no Reaper statue in the graveyard, which means we'll have trouble watching.

Reaper 2: What are you worried about? He'd never cheat.
Reaper 3: No. Never, ever, ever ever. But the porcupine cheese will.
Reaper 2: Sure... anyway, he like us - and he's always so proper and everything. There's no way he'd cheat. Thanatos just isn't like that. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Prologue
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 10:06:46 PM »
Dragon Valley

So a fairy tale goes... Once upon a time, there were three Reapers:

One, insane but friendly, who went by Reaper 3.

One, who was very tired of collecting vampires all the time, who went by Reaper 2.

And one who was dedicated to the job, but did not trust others, who went by Reaper 1.

And Thanatos, Lord of Death, agreed to their challenge. Eight generations would try to escape the Reapers. But first, he would have to get used to this world he seldom visited. The world of the living.

Thanatos: Well, this is a nice looking house. Maybe I'll meet some friendly people who can help me with this whole earning-ambrosia plan. Good thing they remembered to tell me about.

Thanatos: Hello! How kind of you to invite me into your home. I am Thanatos... um... Price.
Teagan: I'm Teagan MacAnna. Are you sure you're new here? Because you fit right in Dragon Valley.

Thanatos: Hello, I am pleased to meet you! I am new here and I would like to find some friends.
Shannon: Oh, you're very polite! Sure, we can be friends. Watch out for my sister, though. She can be very mean.

Thanatos: This game is so hard!

Thanatos: Due to the school arbitrarily assigned to me by my Reapers, I can now salute. So I salute your superior Rock, Paper, Scissors skills.

Teagan: Remind me again, why are we in your police car?
Shannon: I decided to move in with that nice Thanatos Price and you had to come along.

Teagan: What?! Why did you move us out without asking me? And the guy hasn't even got a house! I like our house, with the walls and the furniture and the chairs and everything one expects of civilization!
Shannon: I'm sorry! But he was very nice and he asked me to help start a garden.
Teagan: A garden!

Shannon: Look, he's supposed to try to escape death and he needs our help! The Grim Reapers gave him a challenge. We have to make ambrosia and lots of other things as a team. It'll be fun!
Teagan: It will not! And why would anyone believe a story like that? And now we're stuck here.

Teagan: Well... yes, I am enjoying myself. Who knew that painting could be fun?
Thanatos: Art is fun!

Teagan: I want to do sculpture, too...

Teagan: But I don't want to sleep on the lawn in a sleeping bag! We must have a house, because it's too warm to be outside all the time.

Thanatos: So this is a carpool. I thought it involved water somehow.
Driver: You are a very strange person. Please tell me you plan on changing occupations.
Thanatos: Not really. I thought this business sounded fun. Although I have no idea what it really is.

Shannon: Ah, gathering plants in the community garden. Soon I'll have my own lovely garden at home. I don't see what Teagan has to complain about. I'm enjoying myself!

Shannon: Aside from the sunburn. Which is itchy and awful. We need a house! A lovely summer house! Then everything will be perfect.
Teagan: At least we can sleep inside now.
Reaper 1: Please disregard the random people in the pictures of myself and Reaper 2. They are from a different city and have nothing to do with anything here.

Offline aargpirates

• Nooboo
    • Avast Ye Scurvy Dogs - Immortal Dynasty
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »
Fantastic!  I love the feel of this.  And I'm a fan of WoD which I suspect may be an influence.  Keep going with this one, already a fan.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 11:28:50 AM »
Two Dynasties at once!  Oh my!  Just make sure to keep careful track of things and don't get requirements mixed up XD  But anyone, this looks like fun so I'll be reading ^^  Love your Founder by the way ^^

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »
This dynasty is awesome! I loved the prologue with the reapers. Bookmarked.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 07:56:10 PM »
Hey somebody else who likes reapers!   Be careful of the insane ones.   Don't believe me?  Check out the Artie link in my profile. 

Good luck.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 08:37:50 PM »
Fantastic!  I love the feel of this.  And I'm a fan of WoD which I suspect may be an influence.  Keep going with this one, already a fan.

Thank you! I've never actually heard of WoD before, I'll have to look it up.

Hey somebody else who likes reapers!   Be careful of the insane ones.   Don't believe me?  Check out the Artie link in my profile. 

Good luck.

Actually, your Artie dynasty/story is the reason I finally joined the forum! I read the whole thing one day when I was sick and I loved it and really wanted to try to do an immortal dynasty myself. The reapers are cool. I love the statues of them in the graveyards. I had to make a klepto sim once so I could get one for my house.

This story may not update as often as my Sheos, but I'm not really sure. Once I finally get that first ice sculpture and portrait out of the way, I'll probably play it more. I hate having to get those 25 ice sculptures.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 01:32:37 AM »
Foundations

So a fairy tale continues...

Shannon: Between gardening and cooking, I seem to have lost track of time. At least my sunburn is gone now. That was unpleasant. This stove is very cheap, though. 

Shannon: Why did I see this coming? Out fire, out!

Teagan: Its burning! Our house is going to burn down and we'll all spontaneously combust! I'm too pretty to be sunburned! And definitely too young to burn up!
Shannon: Could you stop whining and help?

Teagan: You catch the stove on fire! You try to burn up our pathetic excuse for a house! You are not making my life easy!
Shannon: Please calm down!
Teagan: And what's more, everything is dirty now. And it's your fault.
Shannon: Please go back to painting. I've got this situation under control.
Teagan: Fine.

Shannon: Ah, now that I finished tending my new garden, I think I'll send Thanatos a secret admirer message while he's off doing... whatever it is they do at that business place.
Teagan: Ha! I will mess everything up for you and send him a secret admirer message too.

Shannon: I honestly don't see how that benefits you.
Teagan: By being better at... you know, message sending than you.
Shannon: Sure, whatever you want to do. I'm going to go sleep now. We keep very odd hours, being self employed and everything.

Teagan: So you sleep while I clean the toilet? I don't see how that's fair.
Shannon: You're the one who chose to clean the toilet. Let me sleep.
Teagan: Fine.

Shannon: Grow my minions, grow! Soon I shall have the most spectacular garden in all of Dragon Valley!
Teagan: But we still won't have a real house and its burning up out here.

Teagan: I'm actually a very happy person. As long as I don't have to deal with my sister or children. So I only have one question of life right now - why do I have to have a faintly vampiric glow? I am not a vampire! It's rude.
Reaper 2: Vampires - I hate them. Never bother to drink plasma, never bother to eat plasma fruit, and they still expect to live forever.

Thanatos: I am so tired. This working is difficult! Oh, my phone... What? I have a secret admirer? Reapers, can you please tell me who my secret admirer is?
Reaper 1: Doesn't that sort of spoil it?
Thanatos: Not really.
Reaper 1: Yeah, I don't think I'm telling you.

Thanatos: I am your boss. Please tell me!
Reaper 1: Hm... no. Why don't you go find out yourself?
Thanatos: But how am I supposed to do that? I don't know what to do around all these people.
Reaper 1: It'll be good for you to try then.
Thanatos: Oh look, its raining.

Thanatos: How did everything get so dirty? Why is my home filthy? Why is this happening to me? I hate dirt and... you know, other things that are messy.

Thanatos: Why is my toothpaste glowing? Something very strange is going on.
Reaper 1: Yeah, its called the fullmoon. Its a pretty recent development and we're still looking into it, so that's probably why you hadn't heard about it yet.
Thanatos: Oh, thank you. You're back to providing helpful information.

Reaper 1: Well, we can communicate better and see what's going on more when the deathfish are out. It's the next best thing to a statue.
Reaper 3: The deathfish are our closest relations in the mortal world!
Reaper 1: Please don't say that about something we eat.

Reaper 3: I like deer.
Reaper 2: Um... what has that got to do with anything?
Reaper 3: Everything.

Teagan: I'm going to find a tropical island and do my own immortality thing... that's what I'll do. Then I can live forever somewhere sunny. And I'll do something to the seasons so it's not hot all the time.

Thanatos: Yes, the clay is turning into something else! Although I'm not sure what...
Teagan: That doesn't sound good.
Thanatos: Maybe. Where is Shannon?
Teagan: Why should I care? She's gone.
Thanatos: But she's your sister! I've never had a sister... or a brother... or any family, really. So I would not know personally, but I believe you are supposed to be friends with your family.
Teagan: Well I'm not. Don't argue about it.
Thanatos: Okay.

Shannon: Ah, peace and quiet.

Shannon: The lake, the columns, the fish... nothing that can talk. A nice, relaxing place. What a peaceful getaway from all that constant arguing. If only Teagan could learn to be nicer.

Shannon: And now its time to pay visits to the other townsfolk. Hello, pinkish man whose name I already forgot - sorry about that, by the way.
Pinkish Man: That's alright.

Reaper 1: I told him that going for all the season was a bad idea.
Reaper 3: But they have to because of the Sheos.
Reaper 1: Since you're insane, I guess I don't have to explain that I have no idea what you mean.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 01:38:25 AM »
Hehe, great update!  Had me giggling the entire time i was reading it...  Still giggling in fact.  The Rappers are just too funny!  And Shannon and Teagan are great!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 09:13:55 PM »
More Housemates

The fairy tale goes on...

Shannon: I finally remember your name! Quinn Flanagan.
Quinn: That is my name! I think you're awesome!

Shannon: That's nice. I have to go visit other townsfolk now. Goodbye.

Shannon: Hello, militaristic townsperson!
Kearney or Breandan O'Shea: It's good to meet you.

Teagan: Finally, my easel has been moved in doors! I was getting tired of running in here every few hours so that I didn't get an awful sunburn like my sister.
Reaper 2: Yeah, but she got to be a bronze goddess twice, too.
Reaper 1: She can't hear you.
Reaper 2: I know. But it's true. The boss did too. Except you couldn't really tell.
Reaper 1: That was funny.
Thanatos: I can hear you.

Shannon: Why yes, I do like you! Will you be my boyfriend and move in with us? If your brother comes too, we may even have enough money for an indoor house.
Kearney or Breandan O'Shea: Of course I will! Let's go!
Reaper 2: Yeah... I can't remember which one is which right now. Sorry about that.

Reaper 3: I like horses too.
Reaper 1: Who doesn't? But that horse doesn't like Thanatos.

Reaper 2: So, they built a house. A really strange looking house...

Reaper 2: And the O'Shea brothers set about upgraded the bathrooms so that the boss would stop freaking out whenever anything got a little dirty.

Teagan: Hahaha! I shall interfere with my sister's attempt to marry Thanatos! Yes, I am brilliantly evil.

Reaper 2: I guess she missed the whole O'Shea thing.
Reaper 1: I think its funny.
Reaper 2: That's because you're evil too.

Thanatos: I know you invited me out a date, co-worker Sarah Dolan, but I know this other person who I like.
Sarah: But she's mean-spirited and evil and mean!
Thanatos: Well... yes. But she gave me flowers! Anyway, since you're my best friend, would you like to move in? There's Shannon, Teagan, Me, Breandan and Kearney. I think that's what their names are, anyway.
Sarah: Alright. Sounds like fun.

Reaper 1: You do realize you can't keep inviting everyone to move in, right?
Thanatos: I know. But she's my friend! And she invited me on a date. And she'd nice, which Teagan isn't.
Reaper 1: She's also married.
Thanatos: What? Why didn't I know that?
Reaper 2: Because she didn't say and for some reason you couldn't ask.
Thanatos: And why didn't you tell me?
Reaper 1: I wanted to see what would happen.

Reaper 2: She can cook, though. That's a good thing, because Shannon didn't like cooking, fishing, and gardening. Speaking of which...

Shannon: I've been forgotten, haven't I? Everyone else gets to go inside, because their work is inside. But the gardener? I have to stay out here in the sun. Well... I'll try not to complain, or I'll sound like my sister. And at least since Thanatos bought the Police/Military place we'll get money off of that. I wish we had enough to upgrade that really cheap but closed pond...
Reaper 2: And that was the end of another day.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 2
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 09:29:32 PM »
Oh dear XD  The Reapers never fail to crack me up XD

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 2
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 12:52:19 AM »
Love is in the Air

A fairy tale continues...

Shannon: Marry you? Yes! Yes!
Reaper 2: Breandan. That his name. I think. They look the same!

Reaper 2: Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's Breandan.
Reaper 3: No, you're not.
Reaper 2: It doesn't matter! They're basically the same guy but they have different jobs.

Shannon: A private wedding near my favorite fishing spot? This is so wonderful.

Breandan (Probably): Not as wonderful as you!

Reaper 1: So... sweet, I guess. Strange people.
Reaper 2: I think it's nice. Is it just me, or did Shannon's hair change a while back.
Reaper 3: Yes.
Reaper 2: That was not a 'yes or no' question.
Reaper 3: Yes.
Reaper 2: Never mind. No point arguing with someone who's insane.
Teagan: I'm feeling left out! Forgotten by all! 

Teagan: Ha, take that, my sister! I have my own boyfriend now and we'll get married someday and I will... I don't know, be better than you still.
Thanatos: What was that?

Teagan: Please be my boyfriend! I've sculpted fifteen ice sculptures so far for you and done tons of paintings.
Thanatos: Okay.
Reaper 1: Does he still not realize she's mean?
Reaper 2: How should I know?
Thanatos: Please be quiet. 

Sarah Dolan: Yay, my husband has come over to visit!
Finn Dolan: Of course I did. I still don't know why you moved out.
Sarah: I don't really either. There was just this overwhelming urge to spend the rest of my life cooking in a very strange looking house...
Finn: I guess it's fate or something.

Sarah: I'm so happy you came! But when did you turn into a werewolf? Now you can never move in here!
Finn: It just happened one day.
Sarah: Come in and meet everyone.

Breandan (Probably): And so then I got out the handcuffs and arrested the suspect.
Finn: That's fascinating.

Finn: Wait, where am I? How'd I get here?
Kearney (Probably): You rode in a car.
Finn: I mean, why am I here?
Kearney (Probably): To visit your wife, who decided to move in here one day for some reason.
Finn: Oh. Where is she?
Kearney: Sleeping in her sleeping bag somewhere.

Shannon: We should go somewhere together.
Breandan (Probably): That's a great idea!

Breandan: This is... not a place I'd have thought of.

Reaper 2: Something has happened to the O'Connell family. They're all werewolves or vampires.
Reaper 1: It happens. I just hope they don't go dying any time soon because I'm enjoying this and I don't want to work right now.

Shannon: This looks like fun! Maybe I can find a potion to make my sister nice. Or something else, like fat. She would hate that. 

Sarah: My birthday? I was in the middle of trying to grill some burgers!

Sarah: And I suddenly feel compelled to look at my wrinkles and be unhappy about what I've accomplished so far in my life.

Shannon: Yes, the frost is setting in! Soon I won't be able to work on that garden out in the burning sun.
Teagan: That's what planters where invented for... heh-heh.
Reaper 1: This is so much more fun than going out to collect people.
Reaper 2: It kind of is.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 3
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 01:01:57 AM »
*giggles* The Reapers get better each update.  And I love how Teagen jumps Thanatos XD

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 3
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 02:43:18 PM »
Well... tragedy struck and Thanatos had a tragic and early demise. Actually, it was more like unexpected and annoying, but that's how it is. So, I failed. But I'm going to start again, since I was barely twenty days in anyway and just continue it on here. That would work, right? I'm not sure I'm going to do it exactly the same, but it will be mostly the same. Especially because I really want to build that house again.
It may be a bit before I update it after the beginning, though, because I hate those 25 ice sculptures and my brother just introduced me to Mass Effect.