Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 03 - Spencer - I wear my heart on my sleeve  (Read 1683 times)

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
I wear my heart on my sleeve
by GoslettM

GoslettM has tried her best to recreate me as a sims 3 look alike, here are all my details & hope you enjoy me in your game

Young Adult Female Human:   Lady Diana Frances Spencer
Eyes Color:  Blue-Gray
Hair Color: Light blondish brown
Traits:  Family-Oriented, Good, Nurturing, Charismatic & Athletic
Lifetime Wish:  Surrounded by Family
Favorites:  Autumn Salad, Classical & Red
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed.  I want to do, not just to be.  Anywhere I see suffering that is where I want to be, doing what I can.  The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance.  Everyone is so intolerant of each other.  HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.

Everyday Wear

The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased the journey.  So many people supported me through my public life and I will never forget them.
Full Face View

Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.

Profile View

I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.

Swimwear

I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being Queen of this country.

Three-Quarter View

I hated myself so much; I didn't think I was good enough for Charles.  He made me feel so inadequate in every possible way that each time I came up for air he pushed me down again.
Formal Wear

When I go home and turn my light off at night, I know I did my best.

Sleepwear

I am not a political figure, nor do I want to be one; but I come with my heart.  Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society.  It is a goal and an essential part of my life, a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me.   I will come running wherever they are.

Career Wear

I had so many dreams as a young girl. Hopes that my husband would look after me and be like a father figure, he’d support me, he’d care for me. I didn’t get any of that.  If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
Athletic Wear

I want my sons to have an understanding of people's emotions, of people's insecurities, of people's hopes and dreams.  Family is the most important thing in the world.

Outerwear

Expansions Used:  World Adventures - Ambitions - Late Night - Generations - Pets - Showtime - Supernatural - Seasons & University Life   
Stuff Packs Used:  High-End Loft - Fast Lane - Outdoor Living - Town Life - Master Suite - Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats - Diesel & 70’s, 80’s & 90’s

No CCs or Mods were used

Special thanks to:
ladybug53 for allowing me to use Autumnal Abode 2 bedroom house. (Athletic Wear & Sleep Wear pictures)
Decima for allowing me to use Sunset Beach Valentine's Venue. (Formal Wear & Swim Wear pictures)

anything