Author Topic: Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty (Failed)  (Read 2651 times)

Offline frogsgoribbit737

• Llama Wrangler
Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty (Failed)
« on: June 09, 2013, 12:48:41 AM »
Hi! This will be my second try at an Immortal Dynasty. My first go round, I had a lot of trouble staying interested (I'm like that) and I've honestly never been about to get through a Dynasty or a Legacy. They're both very hard for me just because I like playing new families too much. However, I am determined to make it through this time!

Keep in mind, this is less of a story and more of an overview of what is going on.

My founder will be Rose Bloom!

Her traits are: Angler, Bookworm, Green Thumb, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook

Enjoy :)

Chapters will be linked below.

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: A Life with Jon
Music = Life

Current Stories/Challenges:

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 06:30:01 AM »
Is that a Store hair? I don't recognize it. Your Founder looks great. Can't wait to see the chapters.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 09:01:37 AM »
That hair's from Seasons. Good luck on your dynasty!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline frogsgoribbit737

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 10:28:20 PM »
Yes, it's a Seasons hair, and thanks!
Music = Life

Offline frogsgoribbit737

• Llama Wrangler
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 10:49:27 PM »
Rose decides to move into the biggest lot in Riverview, because she heard it had plenty of places to fish. However, she was a bit ambitious, and only has 1800 simoleons left. Drag. It means she doesn't have very much to build a house with. Her "place" ends up being a toilet in a room and a bed that has an energy level of 7, so she can spend more time fishing.

Right after building the so-called house, Rose moves right along to get a job at the Soil and Water Research Facility so that she can fulfill her lifelong dream to become a Creature-Robot Breeder.

And then, as you probably guessed, she finds her way to the Riverview Fish Hatchery, where she can fish all day long and never get bored.

This goes on for a few days. Going to work, visiting the Hatchery, and then going home to sleep in her bed with various stops to the Firehouse or Gym in between to get a shower and a meal. Then, Rose decides to go across the street to the mansion and meet the man who lives there.

His name is Jon Lessen, and the two of them immediately hit it off. She finds him very attractive, even though he's quite a bit older than her.

By the next night, Rose asks Jon to move in with her, and they add onto the little bathroom home she had for herself.

Music = Life

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 1)
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 12:04:49 AM »
Aww good start!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 1)
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 08:05:20 AM »
Ah-ha! You went with Jon. I was wondering if you'd go for him, Billy Caspian, or someone entirely new. Thanks for the info about Seasons. For whatever reason, I was completely blanking on it. Good luck!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline frogsgoribbit737

• Llama Wrangler
Chapter 2: A Life with Jon
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
Jon turns out to be artistic, and after moving in with Rose, decides he has had enough of the big life and quits his job with the band and starts to paint instead. He loves it.

While he does that, Rose starts to focus on her career. She reads gardening books to up her skill as she's a Bookworm and reading is easy for her. However, she thinks her work uniform is the stupidest thing she's ever worn.

She doesn't need to fish, but she absolutely loves it. Rose starts expanding her horizons, and fishing at many other different places than just the hatchery. The river near her house is the first place she goes the mornings she has off.

But her evenings are for Jon, and Jon alone. She knows they aren't married, but she can't help but ask for a child with him. He has the same sentiment, as he is only a week or so from becoming an elder, and they're afraid he won't be around much longer after that.

After that day, it's a waiting game. Rose continues to read her gardening books while Jon decides to take up cooking and starts reading alongside her at night.

Soon though, Rose wakes up feeling nauseous. Could a baby be on its way?

Music = Life

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 2)
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 05:42:46 PM »
Could a baby be on the way? I think we ALL know that in the Sims 3 nausea means a baby is on the way! Yay, I am so excited for you!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline frogsgoribbit737

• Llama Wrangler
BOOOO
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 06:26:46 PM »
I was actually several chapters ahead, but unfortunately I took my eyes off those pesky little sims for a few minutes and they went right for the ambrosia.

I shall try again with a whole new sim some time soon.
Music = Life

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Immortality Blooms: An Immortal Dynasty (FAILED :( )
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 06:32:47 PM »
Aww, ok, good luck with your new attempt.

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »
And THIS is why you buy a property and put all your stupid tombstones there, so they can't get to your freaking Ambrosia! :(

Sorry your dynasty failed because of the pesky ghosts. Can ghosts use the Food Replicator? You should just use that.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 09:58:44 PM »
I'm moving this to the graveyard.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything