Author Topic: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 11  (Read 6221 times)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 11
« on: June 20, 2013, 10:33:48 AM »
The Legacy of Lorelei

It's been 6 months since I finished my Immortal Dynasty, and I can't help feeling that I need to do something about my sims! After lurking in the forum for quite sometime, I've decided to start a legacy, but to commemorate the release of IP next week, I've decided I will start my legacy there.

Table of Contents
Prologue
Chapter 1: Isla Paradiso
Chapter 2: Love of her Life
Chapter 3: The Legacy's First Proposal
Chapter 4: Raining with a Chance of Rings and Nooboos
Chapter 5: First Snow and Nooboos Panic
Chapter 6: Beryl Shoals and Toddlers' Pictures
Chapter 7: Christmas Party and Lots Off Sparkles
Chapter 8: Harmless Crisis
Chapter 9: Let's Get to Know the Heirs
Chapter 10: Summer Time Fun
Chapter 11: Growing Romance and Graduation

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:44:14 AM »
Prologue

Lorelei: Mommy, are there any other place other than Bridgeport?
Flora: Of course there is. There are lots of places like Sunset Valley, Moonlight Falls, Twinbrook and Isla Paradiso.

Lorelei: What does Isla Paradiso means?
Flora: It means Paradise Islands my dear.

Lorelei: I wished I could go there.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 1
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 01:05:47 PM »
Chapter 1: Isla Paradiso

Meet Lorelei Octa/Hamming. She loves the outdoor like her mother, loves to swim, family-orientated, an angler and is ambitious. She wishes to own a five star resort and earn 40,000 simoleons from the resort.
Lorelei: Using my parents' name will draw unwanted attention to me! Just call me Lorelei Leith.

Lorelei: Isla Paradiso! Finally I have arrive here!

The city hall was happy to see Lorelei passion in the resort management business and offer her Hobart's Hideaway for free.
It turns out to be quite a scam! The place was so rundown that it only manages to have 17 guest checked in!

Lorelei: A rundown resort is better than no resort, right?

After repainting the whole place and hiring new workers, the place was looking better and ready to better serve customers.

Lorelei enjoy her fist few days at the resort, while learning cooking as she is looking for work in the bistro.
Leisure day then came and Lorelei went out to town to get to know the town more, all the time enjoying herself in Isla Paradiso.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
Chapter 2: Love of Her Life

After settling down everything in Isla Paradiso on the first week, Lorelei is on her search for the love of her life.
Her search in the morning was unsuccessful as the celebrity did not want to talk to her, or anything to do with her, while the rich man prefer the widow of three kids across the street.
On her way back to the resort, she happen to pass by a small beach house, and was attracted to the bountiful sunflowers beside it, while she was admiring the flowers, someone else was admiring her.

He is Marc Greenwood, single, young and good looking. They hit it off quite quickly, and exchange their numbers.

The next day, Marc ask Lorelei out to one of the art museum where he enjoy visiting for inspiration. They talk and really enjoy each others company. When Marc was admiring one of the artwork, Lorelei took the first move and laid her first kiss.

It was love. The next day, Lorelei went to Marc’s place again. This time she is fully armed with flowers and something else.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 2
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 11:58:17 AM »
Chapter 3: The Legacy's First Proposal

Lorelei: Will you Marc take me as your wife? You can say yes or yes.

Marc: *gasp* and jump like a fangirl.

Lorelei's engagement brought in some needed funds to the family and the resort was finally able to see some upgrades.

Lorelei's Beach Resort is now 3 star and is earning around 3k per day.
Marc and Lorelei spend their first few days relaxing in the resort while preparing for their big day.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 3
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 02:12:01 AM »
The resort is looking great! Glad Marc accepted Lorelei's proposal.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 10:59:26 AM »
The resort is looking great! Glad Marc accepted Lorelei's proposal.

Thanks for the comment, the resort have a nice exterior only. LOL
The interior still needs some work once they have enough funds. Next will be the 1st ever wedding of this legacy, stay tuned.

Kent  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 01:52:10 AM »
Chapter 4: Raining with a Chance of Rings and Nooboos

With everything set and ready, the couple is ready for their funny face debut.
The resort staff are nice enough to set up a simple wedding arch using palms and linens too.

Of course, we have to do it out in the rain since both of them love the outdoors.

The exchange of rings and kisses.

After the wedding, Marc carried Lorelei back to their suite and continue with their activities.

The aftermath was, well pretty much history.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 4
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 11:53:03 AM »
Chapter 5: First Snow and Nooboos Panic

Obviously, Lorelei is pregnant. Marc on the other hand got a bad case of sick sickness.

Marc was hyped about the news, but they would need a bigger house now that they are expecting nooboos. The empty lot Lorelei bought when she came to Isla Paradiso could be a nice choice, but Marc had better options.

The couple set sail to look for an uncharted island. Marc also finds talking to the nooboos a great way to pass their time while traveling.

While still on their journey to find the uncharted island, Lorelei's water broke. This couldn't get any worse, they are so far away from the hospital, that they couldn't possibly make it in time for Lorelei to give birth!

After helping Lorelei go back into the house, all Marc could do is panic and panic.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a triplets! Welcome Blarney, Ayer and Rosetta.

Marc: I will find us that uncharted island as soon as possible, so that we can build our own home their.
Lorelei: I know you can do it!

The couple continues their journey, now with three more addition to the household and as the first snow of the season falls.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 5
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 06:13:51 AM »
Chapter 6: Beryl Shoals and Toddlers' Pictures

Marc screaming frantically: Lorelei!! You have to see this, we have found it the uncharted island, Beryl Shoals!

Lorelei: Shhh... the kids are asleep.

The family landed on the island and immediately started on their work on the house. A couple days later, the house is done and the family can finally move into their new home.

Marc and Lorelei immediately started potty training the boys. Blarney is more cooperative than Ayer though.

Toddlers are cute, and the couple can't really deny it.

Between taking of the triplets and working, Lorelei and Marc managed to push the resort ratings to 4 and half stars.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 6
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 06:42:40 AM »
You sure are using those rabbit holes in that resort! Welcome to the triplets! The house you built on the unchartered island looks great.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 6
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 08:50:47 AM »
Yes Gogowars, I'm rocking those rabbit holes resort towers! They do help in increasing bed numbers, thus increase in revenue.
I like the house too, thank you very much. 
:)

Chapter 7: Christmas Party and Lots Off Sparkles

Lorelei wanted to share pictures of their Christmas party in the new house, so I did.  :P

The triplets are cute, but we can't deny them of their cakes on their birthdays right?

Aww, aren't they cute imitating their parents blowing out the candles.

Sparkles!

More sparkles!

MORE SPARKLES!

Meet the triplets all grown up! Ayer(Blue), Rosetta(Pink) and Blarney(Green).

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 7
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 01:14:37 AM »
Chapter 8: Harmless Crisis

We will start this chapter with a sexy picture of Marc celebrating his birthday in the gym.  ;D

Happily wedded to the love of his life and fulfilling his LTW so early of his life, Marc aged without the midlife crisis.
Now let us run up to 2nd floor to celebrate Lorelei's birthday.

Guess what, she hit the midlife crisis jackpot.  :-\

Ayer: Mom's acting weird.
Rosetta: I know! She dress weirdly.

Blarney: She also comes home dead tired. Adults are weird. So who's up for a pillow fight?
Rosetta: Me! me!

Lorelei isn't being really difficult with her midlife crisis wishes, so far she only rolled, to become stronger, a makeover and some harmless flirting. By the time I checked her again she was already finish with her midlife crisis.

Marc and Lorelei relationship also got a slight bump when I decided to send them to the resort.

Lorelei: That feels good Marc. Muacks!
Marc blushes.

Soon it was the triplets birthday again. They sure grow up fast, it was like just yesterday they were born!

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 8
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 06:00:49 AM »
Chapter 9: Let's Get to Know the Heirs

Blarney Leith - Firstborn of the triplets. He takes after Marc, hair colour, eye colour and looks. He likes to play with music instruments and clearly has a talent for it, he is also the one that causes trouble yet always gets away with it.

Ayer Leith - Second of the triplets. A good mix of Lorelei and Marc, with Lorelei's eyes and Marc's hair colour. He is hardworking and a good diver. He is the rationale one among the three and also the voice of reason.

Rosetta Leith - The youngest of the triplets and the only girl. She takes after Lorelei mostly. She is a social butterfly and loves to blog about everything and anything. She also enjoys reading and getting the attention of fellow paparazzi. Her blog photos are said to be the best among her peers.

Now let's vote for the prospective heir. Who will be the next heir of Lorelei and take over the beach resort and the family?

Vote Here

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Legacy of Lorelei - Chapter 9
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 06:30:42 AM »
Now, who to vote for? That is a tough question. Happy Birthday to the triplets.

anything