Author Topic: Building Contest 2013: 12-Steampunk Structures-Geared Up  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Building Contest 2013: 12-Steampunk Structures-Geared Up
« on: June 21, 2013, 11:33:40 PM »
Geared Up
(It is by complete coincidence that ladybug53 and I had named our entries the same thing.)

Gear up for the best gear shaped house you've seen in a fortnight! Stylishly cluttered, but not cramped. You've really got yourself some elbow room! (Raise your hand if you watched school house rock)

So, here's your standard overview of the premises. Promising. Yes?

Let me introduce myself. Formally. I am Princely, of the famed (Or not) Yequesu line. Behind me you can see a nice, welcoming foyer.

Here you can see a great deal of the hallway of sorts. This is where the most of the "Collection" is. Very "Tastefully" decorated.

And here is the studies room. With Chemistry and Science, an emergency shower is required. Which so happens to be located within a few meters of myself.

Here is the bathing room. They've chosen to keep it quite simple, really. Just a tub, and some towels.

And here's the other half of the bathroom. Across the house.

This is the bedroom. Quite nice. Isn't it?

Here's the living room. A little overwhelming, I think.

The dining room. An interesting design of the portraits on the wall.

A nice cozy kitchen. Features the essentials, and it works pretty *decently. with a nifty science poster on the wall.

*Do not fear. The kitchen and the rest of the home are in perfect working order.

Lot Size: 30x30
Cost When Furnished: 42,606
EPs/SPs: Supernatural, Pets, Showtime, University, Generations, Seasons, 70's 80's 90's Stuff (You could probably get away without this one)
Patterns: These Three and Industrial Grade By sunsetsorbet

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

anything