Author Topic: Building Contest 2013: 12 - CLINK!  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Building Contest 2013: 12 - CLINK!
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:47:30 PM »
Building Contest 2013: 12 - CLINK!

Lot Size: 20 x 30
Value Furnished: 40,673
Value Unfurnished: 20,467
EPS used: Ambitions, Supernatural, Generations, Seasons, Late Night, Pets
Stuff Packs used: None
Store Content: Free Riverview objects
Perfect World: Twinbrook - designed for 582 Bayou Gulch Drive (you'll need to bulldoze the previous house)

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? If you think this looks like a bird (or a plane, for that matter), you're gonna need your eyes tested, my friend! This is CLINK!, the super house for the greatest of inventors! Step right into this wondrous world of metals and shiny things! SHINY!!!

This house is perfect for the (lonely) inventor and it has no place for company! Who needs friends when you're surrounded by the magical worlds of gadgets and robots? 

So come and purchase this fantastic 'house' for the inventor inside you. Let him (or her) out and release your genius upon the world. DO IT NOW!!!

Note from Creator:

I didn't really know much about steampunk before this contest but after checking out pictures online and looking at the other entries, I eventually came up with my CLINK! house. I used a lot of metal patterns which I mostly don't touch but I like the effects they gave. I also enjoyed experimenting with a lot of the décor items that I'd never used before and for some of them I didn't even realise they existed.  So, based on my learning, I think I have gotten more out of this contest than any other. Huge thanks to the building contest team for creating such a fun challenge
  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

anything