Poll

Which were your three favourite entries?

Lord Voldemort - hazelnut
12 (13.3%)
Gabrielle Woods - JessieJJJ
2 (2.2%)
Jasmine Weber - ladybug53
3 (3.3%)
Victoria Hanover - MarianT
5 (5.6%)
London l'Amour - marwolfer
6 (6.7%)
Kiyara Ivyleaf - RaiaDraconis
8 (8.9%)
Tragic Clownette - Snufflesxx
8 (8.9%)
Lepidus Arx - Swirl-Girl
4 (4.4%)
Penelope Silvano - Trip
5 (5.6%)
Sam McGee - Vinyl
13 (14.4%)
Olaf Mint-Mouth - Audren
7 (7.8%)
Sunshine Caroway - azokka361
3 (3.3%)
Ranjan Singh - chetanhaobijam
2 (2.2%)
Marceline Abadeer - Danielle Haydis
4 (4.4%)
Elven Equestrian - Gogowars329
3 (3.3%)
Tyrone Marcus - GoslettM
5 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: July 30, 2013, 09:26:44 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 06 - Slider Showcase - Closed  (Read 13654 times)

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 06 - Slider Showcase - Winner Announced!
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2013, 01:07:17 PM »
GoslettM - Tyrone's ears are just perfect!  Great job tweaking him from before to after.  His looks really match his traits (and his wife is adorable, by the way).  :)

Snuffles - The Tragic Clownette concept is so creative!  Having played Sims 1 and survived many visits by the tragic clown seeing Clownette show up as an entry made me smile.  Great job on rotating her features to give her sad eyes and an unhappy mouth.  Incredible job on the clothes too (it looks like you had a lot of fun with those).

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
Oops! Sorry Goslett, I forgot that Tyrone was already married.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2013, 04:26:19 PM »
@ MarianT - I love that you used a historical figure here. She is very distinguished, and I love your use of the clothing and patterns! And feel free to use Kiyara if you'd like. She's open to pretty much anything. ;)

@ hazelnut - As I am unfamiliar with the Harry Potter films (I know...I live under a rock :P) I had to look up pics of Voldemort. Considering that the character has no nose you did an amazing job of portraying him. Your very close second place was also very much deserved!

@ Snuffles - Superbly creative. Your usage of patterns was all too fitting for her character and her features very much reminded me of the actual Tragic Clown. Very well done.

@ GoslettM - It's Kiyara's cousin! :P Tyrone is a very handsome sim. I love his eyes in particular.

@ azokka - Sunshine is very striking. I love how her hair color and eye color match so well, and her clothing is just so much fun!

@ Swirl-Girl - Lepidus is also very striking. Another case where I just love the backstory that was created, and that first screenshot seems to sum up her personality perfectly.

This is such a fun, multi-faceted group of sims. One could probably come up with a fun story for these guys. :P

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2013, 08:05:51 PM »
@Audren I really like Olaf, he's unique and interesting, but not over the top.
@Danielle I've only seen a couple episodes of adventure time, but I did love Marceline, and thought your entry was well worth my vote.
@Chet Ranjan was very exotic, and you did a good job using only Base Game. I try to limit the expansions I use, but you didn't use any, and he was still great. I liked his strong features.
@Raia I still don't know what to make of Kiyara, she had an interesting backstory, and was attractive, although not in the traditional way, which I liked.
@Azokka Sunshine is great, I love little color schemes, they make a sim look so put together. She has such haunting eyes.
@Hazelnut I've seen many renditions of Voldy, and yours is wonderful! Getting rid of the nose is difficult, and I think you made a fitting appearance.
@Marian I quite respected Victoria, she looks so sophisticated, and true to her character.

Thank you for telling me what you thought of Lepidus, as I made her I just kept saying to myself, aristocrat, aristocrat. I do enjoy sticking to a color scheme and making a sim colorful within 2 or 3 colors, Lepidus is no exception.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

anything