Author Topic: Divorced Residence  (Read 3834 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Divorced Residence
« on: August 27, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »
Divorced Residence for Dextra2

Name: Divorced Residence
Lot Type/Size: 20x30 Residential
Bedrooms: 4 in total, 3 fully furnished
Bathrooms: 2
Cost Furnished: §61,405
Cost Unfurnished: §41,879
Expansion Packs: Ambitions, Pets, Supernatural, possibly World Adventures
Stuff Packs: None
Store Content: None

Have you got young children living at home? Do you want to file a divorce? Are you afraid your children will be deprived of family time? Well then, the Divorced Residence is perfect for you! These two houses are styled uniquely in a Semi-Detached layout. Each home has it's own private garden, two bedrooms and a small, but functional bathroom. Looking at the brochure cover picture, the house on the right is your mother and sons residence. It's neat, tidy, cozy and family friendly. On the right, we have the result of a single man who doesn't have a wife to tidy up for him. Overgrown gardens, dirty paintwork and furniture make this house only just livable. But don't worry! Buy our home restoration kit and make your house look glorious!

Disclaimer: Bubbles's Workshop is not responsible for damage, injuries or death resulting from poisoning from the home restoration kit.

Let me take you on a tour!

As you can see, the garden of the family home is neat and perfect for two young boys to play in all day and night. It includes a slide for...sliding down and a garden bench...for sitting on. The garden of the Dad's home is overgrown and in need of a good weeding. The weeding pack will solve all this in a jiffy!

Disclaimer: Bubbles's Workshop is not responsible for damage or death to plants, animals or people cause by use of the weeding pack.

In the family house, your two sons share a comfortable, spacious twin bedroom with their very own desktop computer! Parental Supervision is highly recommended. There are two high quality beds separated with two medium sized bedroom tables.

The mothers bedroom is larger than the twin bedroom and contains plenty of picture space, a super comfortable bed and stunning views of the rear garden and surrounding countryside. It's mainly decorated in pink so a lonely mother can live life how she wants.

Downstairs, there is an open plan kitchen/dinning room/sitting area. The kitchen is compact but of superior quality and is perfect for those evening meals. The sitting area has a small TV and seating for up to four people on sofas and two people on the floor. There is eating space for up to four people at a table next to the stair leading to the first floor.

On the ground floor of the fathers house, there is a small kitchen, kitchen seating for three and an inventors table. All the facilities are in bad condition and could do with replacing to avoid serious illness.

Disclaimer: Bubbles's Workshop is not responsible for illness or death resulting from living in this poorly conditioned house.

Upstairs, there is one fully furnished master bedroom and one empty bedroom, perfect for your simbot or girlfriends' families.

The bed has yellowed sheets and bed bug infested quilts due to irregular cleaning programs.

We hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come! Please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. Please do not use this in a story without permission and please do not claim this as your own on other websites. Thank you.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: Divorced Residence
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 10:01:30 AM »
Thank you Bubbles! I'm downloading it right now!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 11:07:08 AM »
How unique! I loved taking the tour. Thanks for sharing :D
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 01:15:07 PM »
This is so cool!  Love the idea.  Poor Dad, he's such a slob.  lol
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »
Thank you Bubbles! I'm downloading it right now!
I'm glad you liked it Dextra! I hope it didn't contain any content you don't own. I nearly put Late Night lights in, but then I realised. I hope I removed them (The culprit lights are in the family house bathroom).

Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.