Author Topic: CAS Contest 2013: 5 - Summer Styles for Kids & Tots  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
CAS Contest 2013: 5 - Summer Styles for Kids & Tots
« on: June 29, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »
Summer Styles for Kids & Tots

Expansions Used: Island Paradise & Generations
Stuff packs used: None
Age group: Toddlers and Children
Clothing categories: Everyday & Swimwear

No store content or CC was used.

Summer has arrived and we've designed a brand-new collection for your kids, old or young. This collection features a mix of everyday and swimwear outfits, all perfect for the beach!

Tiny Tots

This is our girls' outfit. It features a cute pink butterfly T-Shirt, in pink, with matching shorts, that also feature the same butterfly pattern.

For boys, we have a cute Hawaiian shirt with shorts that will make sure he blends in on any tropical beach!

Big Kids

For girls, we have a pretty floral patterned top, with white shorts that have a simple orange stripes.

We also have a new swimwear, a bright yellow wetsuit with friendly s ocean creatures pattern. Just add flippers and a snorkel and she'll be ready to explore the sea!

For boys, we have a cool vest top, with orange and yellow patterns, with matching mustard yellow stripy shorts.

And if you want to keep your special little guy safe in the water, get him this cute safety jacket! It'll provide him safety in the water while also looking cool! Complete his swimwear with bright blue swimming shorts with a funky sailing boat pattern

We hope you have fun with our new collection and enjoy your Summer!

Snuffles Clothing Co.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock