Author Topic: Dr Pepper codes...did you find them?  (Read 15526 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Dr Pepper codes...did you find them?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2010, 10:54:22 PM »
I just got three more, I got one of the hairstyles and the other car, not the woody station wagon, but the other one, but it decided it didn't want to download, lol.  Will try again later, at least it is in purchase history for later download.  A few more to get and I am done.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Leto85

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
And what if I change my game into the English version? We to have Dr Pepper in our country (Holland), so maybe that's it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 12:17:59 AM »
I hate Dr. Pepper.  Anyone have luck getting promo codes at Taco Bell?  I might be headed there tonight for a snack.

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 06:03:11 AM »
 :'( The woody has a surfboard lodged in the back, darn it. Otherwise...It's pretty cute. I'm going out for my birthday tommorrow, maybe I'll grab a few more bottles.
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 10:20:56 AM »
I love the woody car and even gave it to my wishmasters sims, I think secretly they fight over it, lol.  The other car is stuck in purchase history and cannot download it.  I guess there are quite a few people that have the same problem.  Oh well, no big deal, I think I like the other one better, maybe they will fix it.

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 12:30:51 PM »
Well, I just had to go snooping and find this thread!  I had just given up on finding the Dr Pepper codes and decided there probably wasn't anything I'd want anyway.  All we had here was Ironman.  So now y'all have me all fired up again and I will go search yet again for those elusive codes.  I don't even like Dr Pepper but I figure I can do anything for Sim stuff.  It's a sickness I tell you!  LOL

Offline Happytime

• Townie
  • "There you have it, there it is." ~Buckaroo Banzai
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 02:23:22 AM »
Hey Saltypaws,

The other car is stuck in purchase history and cannot download it.  I guess there are quite a few people that have the same problem.  Oh well, no big deal, I think I like the other one better, maybe they will fix it.

Yeah, The Store's been misbehaving for a while, I've had a set that I purchased as a "Daily Deal" 2 weeks ago yesterday that's still whacked out. I'm gonna' fire up a Support Ticket in a while, I'll inquire as to them working on the Dr. Pepper Stuff.

Didn't realize there were TWO Dr. Pepper cars! I've deliberately avoided paying too much attention just because I know the codes are hard to come by in my area. Maybe I'll get lucky soon. :D

-- Happytime

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 12:49:21 PM »
I have the "seaside ride" car and the hairstyle and if it weren't for the kindness of my little sister I wouldn't have those.  Thanks sis! :-*

I emailed EA tech support about the inability of several to dl the retro car and they sent me instructions from FAQ on how to download from the store and if you're having trouble downloading items.  ::)  They're about as useful as one-armed paperhangers. >:(

@tolling bells, they have a stand alone surf board available, which would be great but I'm afraid to ask my sister to get any more Dr. Pepper. :D

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »
I found the Dr Pepper yesterday at Randalls for the Sims stuff.  I bought what I could find and I am going back today.  I think I will check Walgreens too.  We went to taco bell and they had nothing.  LOL As mentioned they have yellow caps so it helps with the search.  Well, at least the 20 oz bottles do. 

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 02:30:38 PM »
These Dr. Pepper codes are readily available in my area, but how does this work?  Does one cap = one item?  Just trying to see how much soda I have to buy (especially since I just quit drinkin the stuff lol).

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »
@tolling bells, they have a stand alone surf board available, which would be great but I'm afraid to ask my sister to get any more Dr. Pepper. :D

I know, I picked it as another prize. However, I dont like the one sticking out of the back of the car...It's rather awkward if I'm not having a surfer drive it. Stupid surfboard, messing up my car...
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
These Dr. Pepper codes are readily available in my area, but how does this work?  Does one cap = one item?  Just trying to see how much soda I have to buy (especially since I just quit drinkin the stuff lol).

Yes, one cap per item.  I am still unable to download retro car, but everything else is fine and goes right in, must be something to do with the car, not sure, but I am good for now.   I love the other car, so no problem.

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
Oh man that means I need to buy 20 Dr. Peppers lol.  Thanks for the response Salty!

Offline Happytime

• Townie
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2010, 07:23:47 AM »
It's kind of convoluted too, TommyT, from what I can tell you have to enter the code on the Dr. Pepper website, which passes an encrypted tag to The Sims store, which flags the promotional item as "purchased" and flags it in your "Purchase History."

It's no wonder they are having troubles with them!  ;)

-- Happytime

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2010, 11:38:45 AM »
I found lots of the Dr Pepper caps for EA at Walgreens yesterday.  This is totally new since just a couple of weeks ago I had checked and they still didn't have them.  I even had the kids looking.  I had about given up and now they seem to have shown up.  I entered the first one wrong I guess so who knows where it went but it sure didn't go to the Sims site.  LOL  One cap per item?  That doesn't seem so bad. 

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »
When I first got the caps, I only entered the one line from the cap, I realized that both lines were one whole code, plus, I had to use a small magnifying glass just to see the stupid thing,  :-[, oh well, that is what happens when your eyesight isn't as good as it use to be.lol

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2010, 11:30:20 PM »
Just wanted to say that I am excited!  I could not find any Dr. Pepper with the EA caps for awhile.  But at Wal-greens today, they had 10 bottles.  I bought all 10.  To bad it will take me at least 2 weeks to get my items.  I can not drink that much soda.  Hopefully they will get more in stock.  :)
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline Happytime

• Townie
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »
I'm hoping these eventually show up around here. I purchased some 1 Liter bottles that had codes on them, but when I went to the website, they didn't work.

Dr. Pepper is one of the few sodas / pops / cokes I like, but every time I hear these codes mentioned I get grumpy cause I've looked for them so often! hehe

-- Happytime

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010, 12:11:30 AM »
I have extra Dr. Pepper codes.  They are up for grabs if anyone wants them.  Send me a PM and I will reply as soon as I can.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 10:35:29 PM »
I still have extra codes if anyone is interested.  Only 3 people have PM'ed me and they don't want to be greedy.  So with that, I am re-notifying everyone to please send me a PM if you would like a Dr. Pepper code!

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2010, 11:20:59 PM »
OK, all. Thanks to gerrr and her generosity, I looked at the Dr. Pepper website today and I discovered there are eight new items available for downloading into your Sims 3 game.   ;D

Facepaint for your Sims on game day and game day shirts for all. Then there is a Metropolis Movie Theater, a Dr. Pepper Stadium, a large screen TV to watch the game on, and a cooler for their tailgating parties.  Wowza!  8)

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2010, 01:36:45 PM »
Yaaay thanks for sharing Mtglady. I have this cup full of bottlecaps because I had gotten everything. Now I'm going to go check it out.

I actually hated Dr. Pepper. Then I was in the store during the early summer grabing a Coke (which is my favorite) and that plumbob on the bottle caught my eye. I bought two I think and made my boyfriend drink it. Then he quit being my drinker so I had to take it on the chin. Next thing you know months later I get them everytime I see them. I took the break when they went Iron Man but when they brought it back I was back on it. Now I actually like the drink. And I buy the bottles when I see the EA on it. Even though I knew I had everything I was still getting them. I had a feeling they would add some things eventually.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
I have, yet again, extra codes for the Sims 3 PC version from Dr. Pepper and EA.  Anyone interested please send me a PM and I will gladly gift you a code!  All of these items that can be redeemed are considered official Sims 3 items, not CC, so no worries.  You will have to make an account on the Dr. Pepper site, preferably with the same user name as you use on the Sims 3 website.  Hear from you soon!  Also if I have already given you a code, please feel free to PM me again, I am sure I will have enough!

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »
Normally it would be really hard to choose sims 3, spore and a couple other gams all have bonuses. The problem being sims is the only mac friendly one. I really hate EA I want those bot part things.
anyone have a cybernations account message me at nation ruler is twelve

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2010, 09:57:30 PM »
I have, yet again, extra codes for the Sims 3 PC version from Dr. Pepper and EA.  Anyone interested please send me a PM and I will gladly gift you a code!  All of these items that can be redeemed are considered official Sims 3 items, not CC, so no worries.  You will have to make an account on the Dr. Pepper site, preferably with the same user name as you use on the Sims 3 website.  Hear from you soon!  Also if I have already given you a code, please feel free to PM me again, I am sure I will have enough!

Please PM me!  I have only had one person ask for codes.  I still have 20 up for grabs.  Free Official Sims 3 store items!  Many things to choose from.  There are clothes, decorations, buildings, even a cooler(doesn't do anything but look cool next to a barbecue).  Like in the past, I usually give 2 per person, so I can give codes away to 10 people.  Hope to hear from you soon!

anything