Author Topic: The de Lyoncourt Prologue: Claudia's beginnings  (Read 1383 times)

Offline darknessmaster947

• Nooboo
The de Lyoncourt Prologue: Claudia's beginnings
« on: July 05, 2013, 03:26:45 PM »
This is my first story here, and it's a prologue for a dynasty attempt, so I'm just going to jump right into it.
[author's note: I saved my founder to the bin, so the Claudia in the prologue would be a exact replica, but I used a different game file, town, and heavily cheated to get the pictures/story I wanted. Also, this prologue is only going to be a couple of posts, consisting of several mini-chapters in one post.]

Hello, my name is Claudia de Lyoncourt, and I live in the... interesting town of Moonlight Falls

and this is my house:

I was born a vampire, and I have a very loving father:

Of course, I'm not talking to you as a toddler, silly. I'm just trying to get you caught up!
My early years were spent playing with my imaginary friend, Jackson, and getting ice sculptures made of me. My dad told me that for some reason, he felt it was important to do.

before I knew it, I was a child.

I wonder if they have ponds at school?

This is a picture of Jackson when we were children, but before he became a real boy.

In addition, we got a maid right around this time, and she's very quirky.
Meet our maid, bonehilda:

She tries to do a lot of funny stuff, such as eating ice cream, or warming herself by the fireplace.

I begged my father to discover potions for me when he wasn't working as a power broker, and he finally discovered the potion I needed to make Jackson a real boy!

The hair had to go, and the clothes were just as bad, so I walked him over to the mirror, and showed him how to change his appearance. Once that was done, I gave him a new wardrobe, and this was the result:

He sure liked blue, so I tried to make something on the outfit blue.

I loved to play princess when I was younger, but Jackson didn't want to be my prince.

I'm going to live in a big castle when I'm older. I will have my prince and lots of little princesses to love. My first decree is to ban that horrible thing called homework!

I found ways to make him though.
Me: Jackson, where are you? I want to play daring princess and dashing prince!
Jackson: No! I don't like that game, I always have to kiss you at the end!
Me: If you play, I will get bonehilda to share some of her ice cream with you.
Jackson: deal.

Me: when I live in my castle and I'm a queen, I'm going to have a crown. The biggest, most beautiful crown ever!
Jackson: when can I change out of this and go to bed?

don't I look lovely?
soon, it was time for my birthday again.

Jackson, however, stole the spotlight, and aged up first! You can even see on his face that he tried to be the center of attention!

He looks pretty good, but we're still planning on a complete makeover for him.
then it was my turn.

this can't be happening! Jackson steals the spotlight, and the Watcher punishes him with good clothes and hair. I waited my turn, and I get the worst hair day since the invention of hair, and my clothes are just as bad!
then we gave each other makeovers:

I think my outfits are all pretty cute, with the exception of the swimsuit. Obviously, Jackson has a thing for mermaids. I also got my father to go to the science lab and get four bottles of genetics brand permanent hair dye, because I think I look much cuter with black hair and white highlights, don't you?

Than Jackson got his makeover ( in return for stealing my spotlight!). He is definitely a boy no longer. I am so happy that he lives with me, so I can get my claws into him, I mean, so that he is safe from the girls at school trying to force him into something.
Then, Jackson kissed me!

to top it all off, I got abducted by aliens.

Me: please put me down! Watcher, if I never ask you for anything else, I want these aliens gone!
Watcher: ....You're on your own for now kiddo. This makes for a good story, and what's more, they have a valid warrant, my hands are tied.
Me: thanks all powerful Watcher, you've been a real help.

Now you are all caught up. School starts tomorrow, and that's going to be an... interesting experience.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The de Lyoncourt Prologue: Claudia's beginnings
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »
Dynasty stories go on Dynasty story boards, depending on what kind of Dynasty it is. If this is an Immortal Dynasty, please have a moderator move it for you. (I'm on vacation.) :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 04:00:32 PM »
Thanks Pam, I just wasn't sure where to put it, and this topic is going to be separate from my dynasty topic. I'll have it moved.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 04:36:55 PM »
Darknessmaster, please take the time to review the rules for stories.  One of the rules is that screenshots be limited to no more than 25 per post.  Your post above includes over 35 screenshots so you will need to remove some of them.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 05:37:25 PM »
If this isn't your dynasty story then I'm moving it back to the Miscellaneous board where it belongs.  When you're ready to write your dynasty story, start a new thread on the correct board.
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 06:19:33 PM »
Darknessmaster, please take the time to review the rules for stories.  One of the rules is that screenshots be limited to no more than 25 per post.  Your post above includes over 35 screenshots so you will need to remove some of them.  Thanks for your cooperation.
Schipperke, the makeover screenshots are collages of six different screenshots. If they need to be changed or removed, I'm fine with that. However, The I'm fairly sure that a collage is fine as long as the collage itself doesn't exceed the screenshot requirements of 800x600, and they are all 800x450.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 06:38:13 PM »
You're right Darkness - as long as the collages are all a single picture it only counts as a single picture for stories.

I just finished reading and it's a great start.
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 09:37:40 AM »
Thanks Rica!

Ok, a lot has happened since I wrote last. See, Jackson and I started our first day of school in the winter and the Watcher didn't like that. The Watcher grumbled something about "too many snow days".
here we are watching a bit of tv and talking about school.

Jackson: ...and I can't stand those little desks, you know?
Dad: well you know, we could always enroll you in a private school. The desks are more comfortable at least.
Me:I wonder if they have ponds at a private school?

shortly after that, the bus came for us.

he's obviously looking at me. I mean, who wouldn't?

we worked hard in school, and both Jackson and I had a school opportunity to increase our grades. So why not right?
as soon as we got home, there were two cakes waiting for us on the counter.

Me: Dad, we're home! What are these cakes for?
Dad: I didn't buy any cakes.
Me: That's not good. That means you know who has been meddling again. Watcher, what are the cakes here for?
Watcher: I can't stand the number of snow days you are going to get. Completely boring, and not good for the plot. You and Jackson have A's in school, so it's time to blow out the candles
Me: Isn't that against the rules or something?
Watcher: What rules? You're in the prologue kid, there are no rules.

Jackson and I went to the cakes, and he blew out his candles first.

Jackson: not my favorite color, but I can work with it.
then the sparkles came for me.

Me: wait, wait, why are mine are a different color? Am I dying?

Me: in an odd way, I was dying. I mean, I became a full vampire. I don't know about this. I feel faster, smarter, stronger. I just feel, hollow.
This recent birthday was different from all the others. I almost didn't want to get a makeover (of course I got one, do you see what I'm wearing?). When I was younger, I thought nothing would be cooler than to be a full vampire, but now that it's happened, I don't want it.
here are the makeovers.

again of course with the mermaid suit.

Jackson's makeover is good. At least he didn't have that collar for his outerwear this time.
I talked to my father about my desire to no longer be a vampire, and he told me he had the perfect cure. He gave me a list of ingredients which I already had from my days spent as a child collecting things.

Dad told me that there would be the chance that once I used the potion I wouldn't remember anything about my life or my family. Either way, he said, I would have to leave Moonlight Falls. He also told me that after he started it, it needed to bubble for a couple of hours. So in the meantime, Jackson and I went down to city hall for the graduation.

Jackson graduated with the highest honors and got voted most likely to be rich

I was valedictorian! I also got voted most likely to take over the world. My classmates know me so well.
Wait, is that jackson thinking about another girl, and a fairy at that? It looks like someone is going to be in hot water.
When we got back home, I went upstairs to change into my normal clothes (because the cap looked bad), and Jackson ambushed me with a kiss while my dad was watching.

All I could think about the whole time was how I was going to break his heart when I left. I knew deep down in my gut that when I was leaving, and where I was going, I couldn't take anyone.

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 06:33:32 PM »
As soon as we got home for graduation, my father ran upstairs to stir the potion.

soon after that, my father was holding a vial. It was the cure I was looking for!

I was conflicted. Could I really leave behind the life I loved so much? Could I leave behind Dad and Jackson, knowing that I could never again contact them or see them?
As much as it pained me to think it, the answer was yes. There was no way I could stay and be the least bit unhappy. I was sure that the Watcher wouldn't be so cruel as to never let me see them again, right?

My father gave me the potion, and a hug for good measure. He let me know he was proud of me for trying to find my own path, and he wished me good luck.

I decided that there is no one I would rather witness this moment than Dad, so I broke the vial.

Me: I feel... weaker, more... human. It worked!
I told Dad I was going upstairs to call the movers. I had to take one last look at the town that I thought was weird. It was still my home, and I was going to be leaving it forever. Whether or not I would see my family again was another matter.

Automated voice: Hello, you have reached the offices of SimNation Innovations Incorporated: looking to the future, by making it simpler.
If you are on fire, press 1
If someone you know is on fire, press 2
If your house is on fire, press 3
If you need the police, press 4
If you would like a babysitter, press 5
If you would like a maid service, press 6
If you would like a live-in butler, press 7
If you would like to cancel your newspaper service, press 8
If you want to move, press 9

I pressed 9 and waited to be connected to a real person.

Moving Agent: Hello, this is SimNation Innovations Incorporated, how may I help you today?
Me: Yes, I would like to move. Somewhere with no weather or supernaturals. And benches. This neighborhood has to have a lot of benches.

(author's note: that's it! You've reached the end of the prologue. However, I did do sculptures, photos, and paintings of Claudia up to Young Adult, for those of you who are curious as to what her full museum would look like.)