Author Topic: Problems with asking for promotion  (Read 7359 times)

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
Re: Problems with asking for promotion
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 02:15:56 PM »
I had that problem once, best friend and discuss work with him over and over, he just won't give me the "ask for promotion" option.  Later I solve the problem - I found out he is my coworker instead of my boss, I was hitting up the wrong person.

I would get the "promotion" option, however he never would give me one. Maybe it is a level of work I have left until my next promotion he is not happy with.  I will try seeing if the level makes a difference if he says yes or not. It is confusing because I have over half a bar as it is.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Problems with asking for promotion
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 06:00:39 PM »
I would get the "promotion" option, however he never would give me one. Maybe it is a level of work I have left until my next promotion he is not happy with.  I will try seeing if the level makes a difference if he says yes or not. It is confusing because I have over half a bar as it is.

The level definitely makes a difference. Check out this post from Twallan who is a guru when it comes to interpreting the game code.

EDIT: So there's not only the 75% performance bar requirement, but also there's a cool down from the last time you asked your boss.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.