Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 208249 times)

Online Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #1625 on: March 06, 2020, 11:56:50 AM »
I recently pulled an all-nighter playing on my super-sim. I told my husband that I was waiting for our baby to wake up to feed, but he decided to sleep all night. Truth was I didn't notice what time it was, until my alarm on my phone went off to wake our daughters up for school lol. Baby really did sleep all night though.
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #1626 on: April 08, 2020, 11:18:15 AM »
When you tell your mother about everything her grandsims have been up to.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #1627 on: April 08, 2020, 07:53:30 PM »
When you tell your mother about everything her grandsims have been up to.

Awwww, that's too adorable, @Ginj <3

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #1628 on: April 20, 2020, 07:44:32 PM »
when you post the following to your discord server

I've used "A little fall of rain" in a Sims 3 immortal dynasty game in the past at the death of a targeted immortal's spouse ... it was the one who was going to master gardening skill and both he and his wife looked after the gardeners ... I even called him Marius, so I didn't have to find aname that rhymed with Marius for him :stuck_out_tongue:
As well as Empty Chairs at Empty Tables --> "Empty Easels and Sculpting Stations", There is a Castle on a cloud -->"There is a valley 'neath a cloud" and some from musicals that weren't Les Mis; From Spamalot: Diva's Lament --> "Founders Lament"; From Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: "You Two" and "Us Three"'; and from Hairspray "Momma, I'm a big girl now"

And then it makes you think of other songs you can do "At the end of the day" aka the Dynasty Spouse's/Skill Slave's lament, "at the end of the day there's another day skilling, and that's all you can say about a dynasty spouse, its a struggle, its a chore, and at the easel, birth will be given, one more day to never get out, what is it for? One day less to be living!"